Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

tremendous homo posted:

Pissflaps is a horrid troll and I await the glorious day when we have some real moderation around here and he is permabanned

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Smiley Face posted:

so is some womens football

brutal

Fluo
May 25, 2007

tremendous homo posted:

Pissflaps is a horrid troll and I await the glorious day when we have some real moderation around here and he is permabanned

stop projecting

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

GOM posted:

Raspberry Ginger Lime

Too many flavours.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
this owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BOTXFCpQA

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Worked with blonde-with-the-jizzuponable face today and the chefs reckon she wants to make Mt LittleChaz erupt manfat

Also they cooked me dinner before coming home which owns

GOM
Jan 13, 2001

PWM POTM, September 2013

President & Founding Member of Cardiac Crew (x2)
As luck would have it, I made some more of the Raspberry Ginger Lime jam yesterday and will share with you the recipe/method.

First, you will need jars. For this recipe, get half pint Elite Ball jars, which you can get at Target for around $5 for 4 jars.

Then get 2 pounds of raspberries. Mash the raspberries in a bowl, mix in 1/2 cup of sugar. Cover and refrigerate for one day.

You need to sterilize the jars; take the lids and rings off and boil them as shown here:

Put the raspberries into a cooking pot and bring to a boil over a low heat, while stirring. Here is what it looks like when you start:

As it comes to a boil, the color begins to change:

In the background you see that I've started to warm the lids.

You need to do this so that the rubber will be malleable and make a good seal.

Remove the jars from the boiling water and prepare to put the cooked jam into the jars; here you can see that I've put my funnel into one of the jars:

When the raspberries start to thicken, add 1/4 teaspoon minced ginger and a tablespoon of lime juice. Adjust with more sugar or lime juice according to taste; yesterday I added another 1/2 cup of sugar and that was all that was required.

Here is what it looks like just before transfer to the jars:

You can see that it is much darker than when we began.

So, fill the jars!

Now you will need to process the jars. This finishes the jam and will create an airtight seal, preserving the jam.

Boil the filled jars for 10 minutes. Remove from the water and let cool.

As the jars cool, you will hear the lids "ping." This indicates you have a good seal; you can also check when the jars are fully cooled by pressing the center of the lid. If there is any give in the lid, you didn't get a good seal, so open and use immediately. Otherwise, the jam should be good for use up to 24 months later.

However, this stuff is so good you will never make it that long without opening all you made.

Edit:

This is the finished product:

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

wanna slather that jam on some toast

GOM
Jan 13, 2001

PWM POTM, September 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Too many flavours.

tremendous homo posted:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
im drinking my morning latte

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
GOM I mean no insult when I say you've turned into one hell of a housewife.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Suqit posted:

GOM I mean no insult when I say you've turned into one hell of a housewife.

you'd like to bum him dont you

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

what is aatreks van doing in oregon

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I WANNA gently caress YOU IN THA SINK

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i cant believe kanye west is getting away with this

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Eau de MacGowan posted:

What has the clown done now

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
the ridiculous video with his missus

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

hello

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

did u buy a jaeger lecoultre

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Hegav posted:

What has the clown done now

he said kanye not timbers jim

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Hegav posted:

did u buy a jaeger lecoultre

i tried to but i got sniped :qq:

it was literally my dream watch

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

im getting a Braun watch

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

instead of buying tickets to Handels messiah im just watching it on youtube 20 minutes at a time. liufehacks

GOM
Jan 13, 2001

PWM POTM, September 2013

Eau de MacGowan posted:

"I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things."

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I can't believe what I've witnessed in the last pages of this thread. Have we stooped so low that we now make fun of people for...modelling goonwatches? Jesus H Christ. This isn't what I signed up for.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

i tried to but i got sniped :qq:

it was literally my dream watch

drat, what model?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

kanye kinda owns how he gets white people so mad by just saying "im really good at what i do, its true" and then selling a million albums and doing worldwide tours

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I can't believe what I've witnessed in the last pages of this thread. Have we stooped so low that we now make fun of people for...modelling goonwatches? Jesus H Christ. This isn't what I signed up for.

It's incredibly gross. I just. Just. No.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

kanye kinda owns how he gets white people so mad by just saying "im really good at what i do, its true" and then selling a million albums and doing worldwide tours

he killed his career by knocking up a dumpy armenian broad and i think he is gay on the downlow

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Greg PMs me links daily about which black celebs are actually gay he knows all the best Urban blogs

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hegav posted:

drat, what model?

Just a vintage one from the 40's with a P469 movement. Bit beat up but it's the perfect watch imo

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

vaginal culture posted:

he killed his career by knocking up a dumpy armenian broad and i think he is gay on the downlow

Here, Kanye refers to the character Jerome from the highly popular ‘90s sitcom Martin. Jerome was known for his pick-up lines and player instincts. Romey Rome, or so he was sometimes called, also had GOAT pickup lines, and would definitely gently caress you hard on the sink. Jerome also wore mink coats (which continues the previous line). He wouldn’t be too happy if Ye got “spunk” on the mink.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Butterfly Valley posted:

Pwm: wants to make Mt LittleChaz erupt manfat

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Right i need to get ready for the work christmas party

I'm watching that radiohead video and doing the moves alongside thom yorke so i can dominate the dancefloor

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

what happened to goon dj melee beats?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hopefully i don't do a pissflaps and commit adultery

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ponce de Le0n posted:

what happened to goon dj melee beats?

he got scammed by a curvy goonette and killed heself

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Hopefully i don't do a pissflaps and commit adultery

gasp

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.