Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Speaking of youtube monetization scams, has anyone else been pestered a lot more lately by those "networks" who promise you views and want you to join and sign some appalling contract? I dunno if it's because we're doing a better-known game now or if it's just luck but I've had a lot of emails from these sorts of people lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReturnOfFable
Oct 9, 2012

No tears, only dreams.

Slowbeef posted:

:siren: YouTube LPs are in danger! :siren:

...(shrug) Apparently a buncha LPs are being hit with 3rd party copyright claims so people can't make that cash money anymore.

Well, time to go to the war bunkers. Let's break out that .pdf of which companies are safe to LP their games.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Slowbeef posted:

...(shrug) Apparently a buncha LPs are being hit with 3rd party copyright claims so people can't make that cash money anymore.

This shouldn't affect viewership of the vid right? Sure it muscles intrusive ads into the vid, but the content will still be live from what I can tell.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes at least. I know people like 2BFP and Northernlion don't actively rely on this for their daily income, but from what I recall DSP and Gamegrumps are entirely dependent on this ad revenue. I'm also curious if the LP "bubble burst" will have a positive effect on the non-SA community overall since the illusion of the get-rich-quick scheme will be gone so most people's motivations will probably fade as well.

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

Highwang posted:

It'll be interesting to see where this goes at least. I know people like 2BFP and Northernlion don't actively rely on this for their daily income, but from what I recall DSP and Gamegrumps are entirely dependent on this ad revenue. I'm also curious if the LP "bubble burst" will have a positive effect on the non-SA community overall since the illusion of the get-rich-quick scheme will be gone so most people's motivations will probably fade as well.

At the end of the day, you'll probably still get the flood of people who want to be e-popular like those internet critics and LPers. The added bonus of a revenue stream just exacerbated that somewhat.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

FutureFriend posted:

Yo, speaking as someone who's been on some of Arthur's videos, I wouldn't exactly recommend him to kids without some pre-watching beforehand. Sometimes his guests can get kind of tasteless so it really depends on what video you're watching that it could be suitable.

Always prewatch if you're going to use TV or Youtube as a babysitter (you know, at least pretend like you're a good parent). Raocow is pretty kid friendly about 97% of the time, but the rarely-seen Frustrated Raocow swears like a French sailor arguing with his priest.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Slowbeef posted:

It's looking like negative publicity for YouTube's blocking system. Some big names are getting mad when it's them on the damaging end of the false copyright claim spam. Rather than LPs being in danger, maybe there's a small chance this will turn out for the better.

unfair
Oct 6, 2012

ReturnOfFable posted:

Well, time to go to the war bunkers. Let's break out that .pdf of which companies are safe to LP their games.

It isn't about which games are safe to LP - the Content ID claims hitting right now seem to not be legit for the most part. I only got one, but it was by some third party that didn't seem to have any association with the game in question, unlike the few semi-legit ones I've seen in the past.

If everyone has my ratio of claims to videos though it isn't the apocalypse - because that's like one out of three hundred.

Mzbundifund posted:

Speaking of youtube monetization scams, has anyone else been pestered a lot more lately by those "networks" who promise you views and want you to join and sign some appalling contract? I dunno if it's because we're doing a better-known game now or if it's just luck but I've had a lot of emails from these sorts of people lately.

They've been doing that for about a year now, and I think it's what prompted the upcoming change to YouTube MCNs (multi-channel networks) - although I don't think the change is going to solve anything.

Here's a summary of what's changing, if anyone cares:
Basically before if you were an MCN member your content would bypass a lovely approval system that's usually a gatekeeper for monetizing your content.

Sometimes that system would hold your videos hostage for days, weeks, or months, so it really wasn't viable for monetizing anything real-time reliably (I do video game reviews on my main channel and was seeing 10% rejection rates on indisputably legal content). So the answer was obviously to join an MCN and bypass it.

Now YouTube is changing MCNs so they have two partnership levels - Managed and Affiliate. Managed works just like the old system and bypasses approvals, but the MCN is liable for any copyright strikes incurred by the managed channels (this used to be purely the channels responsibility, and the MCN would drop anyone who got a strike). Affiliate doesn't bypass the approval system and has a lot of people locked in contracts mad (because obviously MCNs don't want the responsibility and are making most people Affilites).

If the networks had been policing content like they were supposed to this probably wouldn't have happened, but they were too busy trying to recruit every channel with 100 views in hopes of locking the next Pewdiepie into a 2+ year contract. I think YouTube was trying to stop that with this change, but they're just going to keep doing it and make people Affiliates instead. (And YouTube doesn't want to shut down MCNs completely since Google owns a portion of Machinima - one of the largest gaming MCNs)

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

tiistai posted:

It's looking like negative publicity for YouTube's blocking system. Some big names are getting mad when it's them on the damaging end of the false copyright claim spam. Rather than LPs being in danger, maybe there's a small chance this will turn out for the better.

Haha, no. People will still keep uploading whatever they can and begging for likes and subscriptions. The difference now is that if a game gets a copyright strike they'll just abandon it and go on to the next thing.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
I hope this finally leads to a "Your Content ID system hosed up and this content is not copyrighted by the claimant." option on the Dispute page, because goddamn that happens too often.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

I hope this finally leads to a "Your Content ID system hosed up and this content is not copyrighted by the claimant." option on the Dispute page, because goddamn that happens too often.

I am sure if the main people get hit with automatic claims on things that they paid the money to make it will.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

Why is that not an option? I've had one No More Heroes video turn up as a copyright match with CBS just because there was a shot of a blonde lady with two goons behind her for like maybe half a second.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Lazyfire posted:

Haha, no. People will still keep uploading whatever they can and begging for likes and subscriptions. The difference now is that if a game gets a copyright strike they'll just abandon it and go on to the next thing.

I was thinking more along the lines of YouTube being pressured into doing something about the copyright claim abuse, not the LP community magically improving in quality or anything like that. Small chance, but one can hope.

e: What Admiral H. Curtiss said, pretty much.

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Slowbeef posted:

Oh dear, does this mean that the "LP Bubble" on YouTube is going to burst? Am I a bad person for hoping it does? WILL OBAMA PASS A STIMULUS PACKAGE BECAUSE YOUTUBE LP'S ARE TOO BIG TO FAIL!? These questions will be asked and answered when Slowbeef and Diabetus sit down with the President, tonight on Retsutalk.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

tiistai posted:

I was thinking more along the lines of YouTube being pressured into doing something about the copyright claim abuse, not the LP community magically improving in quality or anything like that. Small chance, but one can hope.

e: What Admiral H. Curtiss said, pretty much.

YouTube LPs improving and YouTube not doing the stupidest thing possible are both as likely to happen as me getting a Unicorn for Christmas.

ritcheyz
Dec 25, 2008

You've gotta be crazy
Gotta have a real need
Hahaha, three separate entities just claimed the exact same thing in one of my Dead Rising videos. This poo poo is getting out of hand.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Lazyfire posted:

YouTube LPs improving and YouTube not doing the stupidest thing possible are both as likely to happen as me getting a Unicorn for Christmas.

So you're saying there's a chance.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Google ain't gonna change poo poo about YouTube unless it

A) helps them datamine their users more effectively,
B) helps them advertise more effectively, or
C) something something Google+.

Get used to the claims, guys!

E: The best part is that this will only get worse until video sharing becomes economical (i.e. never).

Scratch-O fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Dec 12, 2013

unfair
Oct 6, 2012

unfair posted:

It isn't about which games are safe to LP - the Content ID claims hitting right now seem to not be legit for the most part. I only got one, but it was by some third party that didn't seem to have any association with the game in question, unlike the few semi-legit ones I've seen in the past.

If everyone has my ratio of claims to videos though it isn't the apocalypse - because that's like one out of three hundred.

This single claim I got hit with (and contested soon after) now seems to have disappeared. I don't know if it's because the claimant released it, or if YouTube is cleaning up the new Content ID a bit.

E: for anyone who's interested - if you do counter-claim one of these and the other person doesn't respond within 30 days it automatically releases too. IDOL usually rejects claims a couple weeks in though, so if you're dealing with them it probably won't work.

unfair fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 12, 2013

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
The content ID scan thing is basically on steroids and is more accurate than before, although I wonder about that [Merlin] Phonofile thing. Almost all of my videos have been hit and music I've used identified by 3rdPartyAdRev or something alike which weren't there before. The only consolation you'll find is that your video's availability isn't affected by these notices.

Yet.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Here's an actually pretty great informative video on the content ID system by certified youtube superstar Fraser Agar (of Video Games Awesome):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkbktDbEu7Y

Just so we're clear, this isn't a rant about youtube (even though the video title would like you to believe that), it's just a showcase of what goes on when your stuff gets flagged for those of us who don't have youtube videos.

E: If you need more youtube drama in your day, here's Adam Sessler and a bunch of youtubers talking about the whole deal from just about every angle possible:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt1ubSVMwaw

Amppelix fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Dec 12, 2013

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Yeah, to make things interesting, some of these new claims are... Well, horribly vague. This "Content Holder" came up in two videos (Rogue Trooper Ep 4, and part of my YT Cold Fear LP)

"One or more music publishing rights collecting societies"

Riiiight. As I've stated in the email I just sent to the copyright team, that's waaaaay too vague for anyone to judge whether it's accurate or not. To make things even more fun, there is no music in the Rogue Trooper video at the specified point. Not a sausage, as far as I can see.

EDIT: Having gone through my playlist, thankfully 99% of the claims that suddenly popped up were just fine, dandy, and above board. It's just those two.

EDIT 2: The second claim goes even further in vagueness... "A musical composition administrated by [more vagueness]"

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 12, 2013

Mr DJB
Nov 1, 2009

I will devour your soul while you sleep...

JamieTheD posted:

"One or more music publishing rights collecting societies"

"A musical composition administrated by [more vagueness]"

Sounds like con-men. Dispute the claim.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Mr DJB posted:

Sounds like con-men. Dispute the claim.

Yeah, that's the real danger with how Google handles these kinds of claims at the moment. From how I understand it, there's no real vetting of WHO makes the claim, so it's open to abuse by people claiming rights to content and hoping the owner of the video thinks it's too much trouble to bother disputing.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Yeah, that's the real danger with how Google handles these kinds of claims at the moment. From how I understand it, there's no real vetting of WHO makes the claim, so it's open to abuse by people claiming rights to content and hoping the owner of the video thinks it's too much trouble to bother disputing.

Well, funnily enough, I asked them to clarify just who the gently caress was claiming what, and got my reply about an hour ago. It was a form letter, saying "Er, use our dispute form"

Ah yes. The same dispute form which no longer has an option for "This is in error", and forces me to use the Fair Use (Review and Parody) defence that is a rather shaky one, and which will result in a copyright strike if I am, in fact, wrong, and even one of this "A collection of music rights collecting societies" decides to say that no, they own it?

Essentially, scam or not, the only legal leg I have to stand on is that this is (was, if I don't get a response from Google in the next week) far too god-drat vague for me to make any judgements beyond the fact that the Cold Fear copyright claim is too vague to judge. Same with the Rogue Trooper vid, because although it gives a track name there, Rebellion, afaik, didn't name their music for Rogue Trooper beyond generic level names.

Essentially, even if the claim is complete bunkum, I need to know what musician this represents, because otherwise, I risk losing both the videos and the standing that would allow me to continue LPing properly... Natch, the people claiming have little risk to no risk whatsoever on their end, which is part of the problem with the whole system.

EDIT: Gaz-L is right about the other part. I've had radio stations claim before, because they played it once. Go figure.

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 14, 2013

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
On the note of YT's new copyright system going loving mental; a video I put on private which is just a stream recording of Castlevania LoS got hit by two guys, IDOL and Merlin[Phonophile]. Apparently these two companies are notorious for automatically rejecting all claims against them. I'm not seeing a red cent either way, but is there any other way to get this claim legit disputed just in case?

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Highwang posted:

On the note of YT's new copyright system going loving mental; a video I put on private which is just a stream recording of Castlevania LoS got hit by two guys, IDOL and Merlin[Phonophile]. Apparently these two companies are notorious for automatically rejecting all claims against them. I'm not seeing a red cent either way, but is there any other way to get this claim legit disputed just in case?

As far as I can tell after looking into the subject, the answer is "Not without a highly paid crack team of attack lawyers and a solid defence", which, if it's an LP and not a review, it's really not. While most SA LPs technically come under "Review and Parody" of Fair Use, as has been mentioned many times, both on SA and elsewhere, it's shaky ground.

The only real hope is if they don't actually own any of the rights, and never have. Judging by This, they're quite... zealous. Perhaps overly so.

EDIT: IDOL, I don't know, but I have heard their name crop up before. But judging by this thread, Merlin [Phonofile] are most likely copyright trolls. Best to find out who actually owns the recordings though.

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 14, 2013

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Highwang posted:

Odds are you're going to want to wait until everything blows over at first, then checking in with the new situation. Right now everything's going crazy, and simply keeping the matches is a lot better than risking getting a strike when they tell you to sod off.

The only option you have is YT's crappy dispute form, which isn't helping matters.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

JamieTheD posted:

As far as I can tell after looking into the subject, the answer is "Not without a highly paid crack team of attack lawyers and a solid defence", which, if it's an LP and not a review, it's really not. While most SA LPs technically come under "Review and Parody" of Fair Use, as has been mentioned many times, both on SA and elsewhere, it's shaky ground.

The only real hope is if they don't actually own any of the rights, and never have. Judging by This, they're quite... zealous. Perhaps overly so.

TheMcD posted:

Odds are you're going to want to wait until everything blows over at first, then checking in with the new situation. Right now everything's going crazy, and simply keeping the matches is a lot better than risking getting a strike when they tell you to sod off.

The only option you have is YT's crappy dispute form, which isn't helping matters.

So the long and short of it is YT & Google don't want to deal with it and these scam artists are pleading the 5th. I LOVE the net nowadays!

Good thing this vid exists just because I like to keep records of my streams. I'll just download the vid and delete it.

unfair
Oct 6, 2012

JamieTheD posted:

Well, funnily enough, I asked them to clarify just who the gently caress was claiming what, and got my reply about an hour ago. It was a form letter, saying "Er, use our dispute form"

Ah yes. The same dispute form which no longer has an option for "This is in error", and forces me to use the Fair Use (Review and Parody) defence that is a rather shaky one, and which will result in a copyright strike if I am, in fact, wrong, and even one of this "A collection of music rights collecting societies" decides to say that no, they own it?

Essentially, scam or not, the only legal leg I have to stand on is that this is (was, if I don't get a response from Google in the next week) far too god-drat vague for me to make any judgements beyond the fact that the Cold Fear copyright claim is too vague to judge. Same with the Rogue Trooper vid, because although it gives a track name there, Rebellion, afaik, didn't name their music for Rogue Trooper beyond generic level names.

Essentially, even if the claim is complete bunkum, I need to know what musician this represents, because otherwise, I risk losing both the videos and the standing that would allow me to continue LPing properly... Natch, the people claiming have little risk to no risk whatsoever on their end, which is part of the problem with the whole system.

EDIT: Gaz-L is right about the other part. I've had radio stations claim before, because they played it once. Go figure.

Unless I'm misreading your post you have a misconception about the dispute system. You can dispute anything once with no risk, however if that dispute is rejected and you choose to dispute it again you may get a strike if they turn you down a second time. Definitely use the fair use option, and explain your case in the following comment box provided. Using other options may net you an auto-rejection from YouTube - I don't remember which ones are which.

I do agree it's tilted in the claimants favor though, you're at their mercy.

Highwang posted:

You won't win those - IDOL rejects everything, I think Merlin does too. As far as I know they don't have a way to contact them and ask for removal. Those matches are usually legit for soundtracks during cutscenes, etc in my experience. (Not that they should be getting the money, but that's another story)

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Highwang posted:

So the long and short of it is YT & Google don't want to deal with it and these scam artists are pleading the 5th. I LOVE the net nowadays!

Good thing this vid exists just because I like to keep records of my streams. I'll just download the vid and delete it.

Just checked a little deeper, and this claim is, in fact, valid. Oscar Araujo was indeed the soundtrack designer, and he did, apparently, register his rights with both companies. Either way, deleting it if it's nothing amazingly important is probably the best course of action.

EDIT: I do understand the first dispute is no risk, unfair, but if they simply reclaim instead of clarifying, then that leaves me exactly where I started. With no information to work with.

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Dec 14, 2013

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

JamieTheD posted:

Just checked a little deeper, and this claim is, in fact, valid. Oscar Araujo was indeed the soundtrack designer, and he did, apparently, register his rights with both companies. Either way, deleting it if it's nothing amazingly important is probably the best course of action.

Oh! Well I guess my google-fu is terrible. Thanks for the help at least.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Also, while on the topic of these whole ContentID shenanigans, can somebody tell me what's happening with some of these videos of mine?

They had ContentID matches, but I can't tell any difference from my regular videos, even when logged out and with Adblock off - and as a German, I expect some sort of thing happening with the supreme musical copyright assholes sitting in our country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYqnU8BZJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830DCkWq0-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3q-FG1poM0

I'd like to understand what this could actually do if I might do a VLP down the line.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Oh, ho loving ho. Looky there, both the claims magically vanished. And I only disputed, er... not even five minutes ago? So yeah, be on the lookout for "One or more music publishing rights societies", folks.

EDIT: Just to clarify, not even a "This is under dispute". Just gone.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

unfair posted:

You won't win those - IDOL rejects everything, I think Merlin does too. As far as I know they don't have a way to contact them and ask for removal. Those matches are usually legit for soundtracks during cutscenes, etc in my experience. (Not that they should be getting the money, but that's another story)

Yeah I took a peak at the few copyright notices I've got and out of four I've got two that are claimed by those two and one by WMG and one WMG, INgrooves and PIAS but at the same time they are pretty much accurate claims to what's used and the videos seem to work more or less so I don't really feel the need to contest those charges. At least not at the moment.
Still kinda lovely though.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
Copyright claims can be a lucrative business, just like E-mail and phone scams - modern technology makes it easy for companies to shotgun thousands or millions of attempts at taking your money (or in the case of Youtube, claiming some ad revenue) with little effort and little risk. They're preying on the fact that most people won't understand what's happening and just go along with what seems easiest and least likely to cause them legal trouble. Look up Prenda Law if you want to see what really scummy people can do with the fear most people have of breaking the law. When people do challenge the findings and the companies have no legal leg to stand on, they'll generally just back down, because the money's rolling in from all the dupes who just paid up or kept their mouths shut. This is why I think Youtube in particular needs to apply legal consequences to both sides early in the process, possibly at the first manual step. I doubt many of us would have the legal clout or the desire to actually go all the way to court, particularly since we'd undoubtedly be in some jurisdiction where we'd have to travel multiple times to represent ourselves, and the company lawyers would likely ask for continuances until we can't afford to travel any more and lose by default. Hopefully, someone big or pro bono can set a decent legal precedent we can all fall back on.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Content IDs reaching maximum insanity. Terry Cavanagh, creator of VVVVVV and Super Hexagon has a copyright claim on his own trailer of his own game.

The issue is regarding the music, which was composed for VVVVVV by Magnus "Souleye" Pålsson. Souleye is just as confused.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
"Wait... so you mean you want to NOT make money from something you've created at the expense of other people having fun the way they see fit? I'm sorry... we don't understand this concept. Could you please explain it to us?"

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
From what Souleye was saying after that exchange, TuneCore has been good to him in the past. From what I've read, they're getting flak (deserved or otherwise) because they partnered with @indmusic who are the "rights holders" for all the claims.

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug
@indmusic hit Retsupurae on our Braidple Story video (a flash game)... except they got the song completely wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Youtube has given an official response to what has been happening. Here

Youtube posted:

Hi from YouTube,
You might have heard about, or been impacted by an increase in copyright claims made on videos over the past week. We're getting in touch to explain what's happening and how you can get back to creating and monetizing great videos.

What's happening
Content ID is YouTube's system for scanning videos for copyrighted content and giving content owners choices on what they want us to do with them. Last week, we expanded the system to scan more channels, including those affiliated with a multi-channel network ("MCN"). As a result, some channels, including many gaming channels, saw claims appear against their videos from audio or video copyright holders.

Understanding Content ID claims
Keep in mind one video may contain multiple copyrighted works, any of which could potentially result in a claim. For example a record label may own music playing in the video (even in the background), a music distributor may own a game's soundtrack, or a game publisher may own in-game cinematic content.

Also, online rights are often resold to companies like music labels and aggregators. While you might not recognize the owner, this doesn't necessarily mean their claims are invalid.

Deciding what to do
When a claim is made, you'll see what's been claimed, who's claimed it, what type of claim it is (audio or video), and you can play back the part of your video that it matched. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to act on Content ID claims, and you can find out all your next steps, dispute options, and other troubleshooting resources here.

It's also important to know that most claims won't impact your account standing.

Tips for new videos
If you're creating videos with content from other people, remember that rights ownership can be complicated and different owners have different policies. Be aware of music. Many games allow you to turn off background music, while leaving sound effects enabled. And if you're looking for music you can freely use (and monetize!), check out our Audio Library.

Whether gaming, music or comedy is your passion, know that we love what you do. We've worked hard to design Content ID and other tools to give everyone — from individual creators to media companies — the opportunity to make great videos and earn money. As YouTube grows, we want to make sure we're providing the right product features to ensure that everyone continues to thrive.

Sincerely,
The YouTube teamP

People keep saying the record industry is dying, but I still think the RIAA is the most frightening organization in American entertainment.

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Dec 18, 2013

• Locked thread