Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Lutha Mahtin posted:

it doesn't get me all riled up but ive always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl :kiddo:

fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
it should probably get you all riled up because it's pretty great

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

WikiHouse is an open-source project for designing and building houses. As of December 2013, there are currently no inhabited WikiHouses.

The frame of a WikiHouse can be assembled in less than a day by people with no formal training in construction. The frame must then be finished with cladding, insulation, wiring, and plumbing before it can be inhabited.

get out your cnc machines poors

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
the glass house anyone can edit

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

theadder posted:

The frame must then be finished with cladding, insulation, wiring, and plumbing before it can be inhabited.

no sweat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Trig Discipline posted:

it should probably get you all riled up because it's pretty great

kissing owns

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
S V Mangalam

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (August 2013)
This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2013)

S.V Mangalam is a Village which is located in Sivagangai District which comes under Tirupathur, Sivaganga (Taluk). The Village has a decent population and a historic heritage temples. This village also an connecting place between Dindigul, Pazhani to Karaikudi and Rameswaram. Especially the village connecting the Piranmalai which is a Parambumazhai (Pari Vallal).

Village has at least 4000 people which includes two more remote villages Silaneerpatti, and Vadathipatti. S.V Mangalam has a circle level police station, VAO, and Public Distribution Center such as Ration Shop.

As far as heritage concern, the village has a temple which was constructed way back in 10th Century, Amman Temple, and a Vinayagar Temple.

S.V Mangalam considered to be a good village as far as education concern. Since the most of the boys and girls are working in a Govt organizations, as well as government schools.

Main Business from the village is Coconut cultivation, Rice cutivation, and Ground nut cultivation.

References [edit]

Categories: Villages in Sivaganga district

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
The N64 version was praised by IGN, specifically on its gameplay and sound. Comically, they wrote "In addition to your standard bouncing balls, Glover – being a magician of sorts, also possesses the ability to transform his balls!". They praised the sound saying "Cute and cuddly, but it works. Music fits each level perfectly. High-tension, moody tunes fill the "Fear" levels, whereas earlier levels are considerably more cheery and colorful."[7] GameSpot added "If you have a lot of patience and like challenge in your games, you may get a lot of gameplay out of this title."[8]

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

:ultrafap:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The wikipedia page about the god drat OP of this thread. Lulz

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

swamp izzo posted:

The wikipedia page about the god drat OP of this thread. Lulz

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

transform my balls

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
holpy poo poo... sick own!

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

plz don't post my secret kissing techniques, thx

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

plz don't post my secret kissing techniques, thx

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
The neutrality of this section is disputed. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (May 2012)

The overall package is extremely polished and surprisingly professional looking, taking into consideration that Phantom Access was made for internal release, and definitely fell into the black hat category of tools. It was obviously something that would never be commercially released, or apparently, released at all. Yet the attention to detail is stunning. The Phantom Access disks contain graphics, utility programs, extensive, well written and formatted documentation, and sample "sub-modules" which contain instructions for the Phantom Access program itself.

The programs also contain a high level of aesthetics, melting Matrix-style green text screens that spin and fall apart as the next section of the program opens, a collection of strange easter eggs, random poems, and Pink Floyd lyrics. There are endless details contained in the package, which must have taken a tremendous amount of time to add, yet contain nothing that is essential for the program function. After looking at the Phantom Access package as a whole, you are left with the impression of painstaking attention to detail, for no logical reason. It's a package that would never be seen by more than a handful of people from the era, and certainly never sold.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Merzcar [edit]

Along with the standard edition, there was a special edition with the regular CD, cloth, T-shirt and can of mushrooms label "Noiserooms", packaged in a box and limited to 50 numbered copies.[3] Most infamous was the Merzcar. Label owner Anders had a rundown Mercedes-Benz 230[disambiguation needed] that he rarely drove, and the police told him to move it or else it would be towed. So he rigged the CD player to play the label's newest release, Merzbow's Noisembryo, and made it impossible to turn off or remove. He then put the car up for sale as a limited edition of one. It went unsold and eventually broke down. Anders then removed the CD player and got rid of the car.[4]

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
5.8 × 42 mm (DBP-87, DBP is derived from the phonetic "bomb - rifle - ordinary" (Dàn Bùqiāng Pŭtòng) category code, in accordance with the literal terms of a "1987-style ordinary rifle bullets" (Pŭtòng Bùqiāng Dàn, 1987)) is a Chinese self-developed rifle cartridge. According to official data issued by China's limited claims, 5.56 × 45 mm rifle bullets and the former Soviet AK-74 bullets this Chinese self-developed compared to other small-caliber rifle bullet (NATO Member States adopted the use of 5.45 × 39 mm M74 rifle bullets) more outstanding. The other type is called a derivative of 5.8 × 42 millimeters "harping" is designed for Squad Automatic Weapon (English: Squad automatic weapon) and sniper rifles are used. 5.8 × 42 millimeters "harping" in size and 5.8 mm ordinary bullets are the same, but for the longer, more streamlined warhead design and bomb core of heavy steel, so the longer range and better penetration force.

who wrote this poo poo

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

5.8 × 42 mm (DBP-87, DBP is derived from the phonetic "bomb - rifle - ordinary" (Dàn Bùqiāng Pŭtòng) category code, in accordance with the literal terms of a "1987-style ordinary rifle bullets" (Pŭtòng Bùqiāng Dàn, 1987)) is a Chinese self-developed rifle cartridge. According to official data issued by China's limited claims, 5.56 × 45 mm rifle bullets and the former Soviet AK-74 bullets this Chinese self-developed compared to other small-caliber rifle bullet (NATO Member States adopted the use of 5.45 × 39 mm M74 rifle bullets) more outstanding. The other type is called a derivative of 5.8 × 42 millimeters "harping" is designed for Squad Automatic Weapon (English: Squad automatic weapon) and sniper rifles are used. 5.8 × 42 millimeters "harping" in size and 5.8 mm ordinary bullets are the same, but for the longer, more streamlined warhead design and bomb core of heavy steel, so the longer range and better penetration force.

who wrote this poo poo
http://translate.google.com

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farce_of_the_penguins

quote:

they meet new characters including Marcus (Tracy Morgan), a penguin who likes to kid around and brag about his huge penis (an illogical point, since penguins do not have penises[2] and instead have cloacas)

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Meal_Time

quote:

Epic Cupcake Time[39] and its sequel, Epic Pie Time,[40] feature Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic making baked goods with over-the-top ingredients, including "Applejack Daniel's", "rainbow juice", and "hay bacon strips".

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

i don't know if this post was serious but i checked and yeah it's literally the chinese article's opener run through google translate verbatim, welp

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

i don't know if this post was serious but i checked and yeah it's literally the chinese article's opener run through google translate verbatim, welp

it wasnt!

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

but yeah, that wouldn't surprise me much.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

penguins have no gender

truly a more advanced race

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

FrozenVent posted:

penguins have no gender

suck my cloaca

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Ju Hua Can can also be interpreted as a pun on another homophone, 菊花残, meaning "broken chrysanthemum", which would be slang for a "broken anus", referring to (possibly painful) anal sex, as 残 is a homophone meaning "broken". Such a phrase implies hopelessness, as once a person is given a "broken anus", they would find difficulty in sitting down, and so "broken Chrysanthemum" is a common (vulgar) Chinese idiom.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Squad Automatic Weapon (English: Squad automatic weapon)
same

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

FrozenVent posted:

penguins have no gender

they have gender, just not penises. the sperm goes from the male's cloaca into the female's cloaca.

and if i'm not mistaken their society's organization is strongly gender-based, tumblr would probably have a fit if it knew. :rolleye:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

they have gender, just not penises. the sperm goes from the male's cloaca into the female's cloaca.

and if i'm not mistaken their society's organization is strongly gender-based, tumblr would probably have a fit if it knew. :rolleye:

well poo poo learn something new every day

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

In July a page for Doge was added to Know Your Meme. As of December 22, with 34 external references, it was still considered a submission, being researched and evaluated.[18]

In December, the Dogecoin was introduced as a new cryptocurrency, making it the first cryptocurrency to be based on an Internet meme,[19][20][21][22][23][24]a viral phenomenon which, along with the usage of comic sans, gave it "the Internet density of a large star."[25]

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Animal_feces

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

lol at this poo poo

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Carthag posted:

kissing owns

[citation needed]

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Though Brennan prides herself on making purely logical conclusions, the idea that the cannibal is likely to have a prion disease is pure conjecture based on very little fact. In New Guinea, cannibalistic natives were discovered to have a high incidence of kuru, a type of prion disease, forever linking the disease to cannibalism. However, the disease is only transferred through cannibalism, not caused by it. Thus, the killer would have had to consume the flesh of someone with a prion disease in order to have the disease himself. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), which is the most prevalent prion disease found in humans, has an incidence of 1 to 2 cases per one million people per year, making this seem unlikely. In addition, when discussing prion diseases at the end of the episode, Booth says that he is becoming a vegetarian, to which Brennan replies "or just don't eat people", implying that prion diseases are only caught via cannibalism, supporting her conclusion that a cannibal is more likely to have the disease. In truth, the cannibal could have acquired variant CJD, or mad cow disease, through consumption of contaminated animal meat. In fact, before the particulars of transmission of CJD were known, it was often transferred through surgical equipment or Human Growth Hormone injections. Along these lines, someone unlinked to cannibalistic acts can still have the disease. A cannibal may be more likely to obtain the disease because they consume more human flesh than the average person, but with the incidence of CJD so low, it is hardly a viable lead for a murder investigation and certainly not evidence to be used unless they link the disease to one of the victims.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_in_popular_culture

In Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn (1995) Hitler escapes from Hell and attempts to take over a city; he is quickly subdued by Gotenks.

In the Doctor Who Season 6 Part 2 premiere, "Let's Kill Hitler", Hitler was unintentionally saved by The Doctor (after going there to kill him in the first place), while the TARDIS was crashing through his office. He was also put in the cupboard at gunpoint by Rory Williams from the demands of the Doctor.

One of the more unusual late works of Salvador Dalí was Hitler Masturbating (1973), depicting just that in the center of a desolate landscape.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Zanbatō (斬馬刀?), an especially large, curved type of fictional sword used by characters in Japanese anime and manga. Books written about nihonto (traditional Japanese swords) make no references to zanbatō as being actual swords used in feudal Japan.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computus

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

religious organizations were some of the world's biggest sperg magnets before monty python was invented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a nest of hornets
Nov 17, 2012

by Ralp