Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Ak Gara posted:

Maybe he gets golden nose hair? (plus increased nose hair length)

So... Bobobo then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

No his nose hair is black :spergin:.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Sindai posted:

Don't be silly. Then they wouldn't need the spaceship.

If they didn't have a space ship where would they keep their discount grocery stores?

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

In a world where one bear has a shotgun: Fuck.

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

If they didn't have a space ship where would they keep their discount grocery stores?

That's why they're invading. Being in control of the grocery stores, they can make every day special sale day, but that's made life dull and predictable. They need to go to new planets to find grocery stores they don't control so life can be exciting again.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.mangapanda.com/onepunch-man/41

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Well that was short.

Still pretty rad, though. Those creatures looked like something from Guyver or Biomega and it's gonna be rad when OPM demolishes their ship and someone else gets the credit.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I like that guy. If someone says that your hammer won't solve the problem then you just hit that problem even harder with your hammer. loving nails need to learn their place.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Minivote: Let's not waste precious demon slaying time by annoying Zeb

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Xun posted:

Minivote: Let's not waste precious demon slaying time by annoying Zeb

The Paradise Lost thread is thattaway.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
The only thing that was missing was a metal soundtrack

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Hey guys: I just added a Onepunch-Man page on ADTRWiki; seeing as how this is one of the series currently listed on our New-to-Manga listing, if possible I'd love if you all would add your own contributions to the pages (personal opinions, other suggested series forward / back linked, etc).

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

new update: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/218593/onepunch-man_ch32v2_by_nerieru-scans

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Page 24 :allears:

The occasional lapses into ONE's artstyle are the best

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
I love how generically fantasy-anime the cyclops boss is.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

:allears:

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Oh King, you sexy bastard.

Let the King Engine roar!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I'm still amazed at how 1:1 the panels are with the original and how drat well they translate to a more solid artstyle.

(well, not completely 1:1, Murata tends to zoom out a bit more.)

[e]: Now that I've double checked yeah. Zooms out quite a bit more. Plus a few dutch angles.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 16, 2014

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I'm still amazed at how 1:1 the panels are with the original and how drat well they translate to a more solid artstyle.

ONE really has a talent for pacing and panel layout

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Huh, I never knew Tatsumaki and Fubuki's names were also their hero name. I guess that's where their hero names came from, I always wondered why Fubuki was called Blizzard.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

RatHat posted:

Huh, I never knew Tatsumaki and Fubuki's names were also their hero name. I guess that's where their hero names came from, I always wondered why Fubuki was called Blizzard.

There's no real argument supporting their names being those or not; technically you could argue either way. The way the names are structured (Senritsu no Tatsumaki, Jigoku no Fubuki) can support them being names or titles. That said, character names being different from their titles is only really a thing for Bang, Genos, and Saitama anyway, so I'd wager ONE hasn't even thought it through that much.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Bisse posted:

Oh King, you sexy bastard.

Let the King Engine roar!

I love how practical he is.
"I may be the strongest man in the world, but what the hell am I supposed to do about a spaceship in the sky?"

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Terror Sweat posted:

I love how practical he is.
"I may be the strongest man in the world, but what the hell am I supposed to do about a spaceship in the sky?"

Saitama found a way :colbert:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress yeah Pri Pri Prisoner.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009

He just looks mostly bored. : D

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Desperate fight for everyone's lives on the ground, Saitama casually punch-jogging his way through the enemy mothership in the sky. All is as it should be.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
Oh my God that last panel of Saitama's cartoony face on their surveillance is amazing.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
This comic is the best.

JD
Jan 11, 2003
I really wish this came out more frequently

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

JD posted:

I really wish this came out more frequently

You really don't. Unless you want it to have poo poo-garbage art like all the other weekly shounen manga.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Popehoist posted:

You really don't. Unless you want it to have poo poo-garbage art like all the other weekly shounen manga.

I wish this came out more quickly and continued to have this level of quality. TAKE THAT, MONKEY WISHING PAW!

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer

Popehoist posted:

So... like if ONE drew it? :v:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

pointlessone posted:

I wish this came out more quickly and continued to have this level of quality. TAKE THAT, MONKEY WISHING PAW!

Congrats on driving Murata into a hospital.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I find it amusing that the jailhouse rapist is one of the most heroic chracters in the series.
Pri Pri actually learned something from his defeat...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Seeing the two styles side by side like this is like watching a dream become reality. There's really no better way to describe this manga than to say it is ONE's webcomic "brought to life".

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Those loving wings, man.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

AnonSpore posted:

Those loving wings, man.

I only just now noticed those. Did he always have them or is it because he learned something or something?

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Shadow0 posted:

I only just now noticed those. Did he always have them or is it because he learned something or something?

They just seem to be effects for his Angel Punches. He had white ones when fighting the Sea King.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Shadow0 posted:

They used to be white because he's an angel, but now with the lessons he learned from the Sea King they've become black to show his newfound readiness to kill. :black101:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Boros looks ridiculous; it's so anime and so great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

They used to be white because he's an angel, but now with the lessons he learned from the Sea King they've become black to show his newfound readiness to kill. :black101:

And also his clothes fall off.