Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tomàs has worn his bow tie all day without complaint :3:

also pro pepper painting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

Thug Bonnet posted:

a master...of wikis

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

merry cattemas shitlords
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1rJe9oWoyU

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Made Reuben a two-story fort with built-in toys and a rooftop bungalow.

He likes it so far and has spent a great deal of time on all three floors, though he likes it best on the veranda, despite the open-air lack of defenses.

except of course for the defense granted by his widdle paws :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PipeRifle posted:

He likes it so far and has spent a great deal of time on all three floors, though he likes it best on the veranda, despite the open-air lack of defenses.

fort-a-beub :kimchi:

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

PipeRifle posted:

should've commenced aerial attack and poked those exposed bean toes.

post Xmas report: brought leftover turkey home from dinner @ brother's, offered Riley some, suffered only minor scratches. now if i go to the fridge for any reason he stalks me

help

The Comna
May 22, 2012

schtzn
schtzn
t-t-t-t
t-t-t-t

Anoia posted:

should've commenced aerial attack and poked those exposed bean toes.

post Xmas report: brought leftover turkey home from dinner @ brother's, offered Riley some, suffered only minor scratches. now if i go to the fridge for any reason he stalks me

help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuhgHzuPYiI

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
merry christmas:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
first person belly nuzzle

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Dec 26, 2013

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

PipeRifle posted:

fort mean ol' kitty :black101:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

kialoaf

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

how is that comfortable :psyduck:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Shifty Pony posted:

how is that comfortable :psyduck:

cat body

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

owns

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

my brother in law made our cats a thing for xmas:

The Blue Meowsque.
bessie is not nearly so impressed as we were.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Someone in the GBS cat thread took this pictures of Kasumi and did a thing...

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

PipeRifle posted:

Yo anyone looking for that last-minute Christmas present for themselves or the cat-owner in their life, 1sale (a day) dot com has the CatGenie on sale

http://1sale.com/home-family/other/cp120/?ET_CID=1761&ET_RID=2586526&ET_UID=%201003045264&utm_source=et&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1761

$180, normally $300. This wasn't my automated litter box of choice because I didn't have room in any of the bathrooms for it (although the images seem to imply you could put it in a laundry room, too, anywhere with water hookups)

It's still pretty big (see image below) but so are all the automated litter boxes. Someone else who has one of these can weigh in on whether it's a good deal in the long run or not (supposedly you have to buy their "Sani-Solution" but I bet someone has reverse-engineered it and you can DIY 50 gallons of it for $10 or whatever)

A little late on the reply but this product is completely amazing and has all my endorsements. It's added more value to my life than even the Roomba. I haven't dealt with cat poo poo in like 2 months -- not at all, not even taking a bag of it out to the trash.

Long term pricewise the thing is actually comparable to a normal litter box. Between the sani solution and occasional replacement of the washable granules you are looking at 10 dollars a month or so in costs (each cartridge lasts for 240 automatic cleanings).

flyboi posted:

had one of these work got it for me for free

surprise, gizmo hated it and refused to use it
The thing comes with a whole book about getting your cat to use it. What I ultimately had to do for Oliver was to empty his original litter box, put it next to the cat genie, put the cat genie granules in his litter box, then move some of his poop/granules into the genie. Then he got the message it was ok to use it. Reading their materials it seems like that might be the most you ever have to do though -- most cats just want to use it.

a nest of hornets
Nov 17, 2012

by Ralp

ShadowHawk posted:

A little late on the reply but this product is completely amazing and has all my endorsements. It's added more value to my life than even the Roomba. I haven't dealt with cat poo poo in like 2 months -- not at all, not even taking a bag of it out to the trash.

Long term pricewise the thing is actually comparable to a normal litter box. Between the sani solution and occasional replacement of the washable granules you are looking at 10 dollars a month or so in costs (each cartridge lasts for 240 automatic cleanings).

The thing comes with a whole book about getting your cat to use it. What I ultimately had to do for Oliver was to empty his original litter box, put it next to the cat genie, put the cat genie granules in his litter box, then move some of his poop/granules into the genie. Then he got the message it was ok to use it. Reading their materials it seems like that might be the most you ever have to do though -- most cats just want to use it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

moop

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I like how moo has a boop target on her nose :kimchi:

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

ShadowHawk posted:

I tried every suggestion they provided in the manual and nothing worked

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Look at this little orange basterd

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
requesting christmas walt

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sadie so rarely makes serious biscuits that i don't stop her even if she gets going on the couch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7tnOepCJPs

as for the hairy man-leg :dealwithit:

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Jasper is dune cat.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
She's a tiny little cow cat.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Shifty Pony fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 27, 2013

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

these are not the warms you're looking for...

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
mia

mia what are you doing

mia how did you get into the fish tank

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

walt is with the parents until new year's as i'm about to go to some mountains for a while

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

walt is with the parents until new year's as i'm about to go to some mountains for a while

what a lovely christmas present you got them. :3: have fun in the mountains

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

did you buy them a camera for christmas?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
bamboo has had it with this holidays poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dEsRM4Pt4