Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Attestant posted:

I kinda feel a lot of the Kensai/Mage hype is a leftover from all the way back before Throne of Baal was released. Having access to fighter HLA's just makes the multiclass option a lot better in terms of melee combat at the end game. Kensai/Mage still chops up the SoA portions a lot better and gets spellcasting going faster, but I think that Fighter/Mage is the overall better option long term.
I guess that a Kensai/Mage has the advantage of being able to achieve Grandmastery in his weapon of choice. Though I don't know whether that's enough to counter a Fighter/Mage's access to all the warrior HLAs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

flowinprose posted:

The good news is that you can cast freedom from anywhere in the area to free the imprisoned character. So you can have a single fighter roaming around killing beholders with the rest of your party chilling at the entrance to the hive. Just make sure not to have your main be the one roaming around with the shield of balduran, and read the freedom scroll using project image so you don't use up your scroll.
You can do that but unless they got around it somehow in EE, imprisonment / freedom counts as having kicked NPCs out of the party. This can disrupt or break scripts - particularly Jaheira's quest and romance arcs (which have been thoroughly debugged otherwise). A consideration, but not a huge one.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Factor_VIII posted:

I guess that a Kensai/Mage has the advantage of being able to achieve Grandmastery in his weapon of choice. Though I don't know whether that's enough to counter a Fighter/Mage's access to all the warrior HLAs.

Grandmastery is crap honestly. You get an extra 2 damage and 1 attack/round, but both of those are totally eclipsed by Fighter HLA Whirlwind and Crit Strike before you even consider Hardiness. I really don't think Kensage is better in any area at all than just F/M multi except maybe the end of SoA before you hit ToB and start packing on fighter HLAs. It's barely better even then, but HLAs blow Kensage out of the water in ToB

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

MrTheDevious posted:

Grandmastery is crap honestly. You get an extra 2 damage and 1 attack/round, but both of those are totally eclipsed by Fighter HLA Whirlwind and Crit Strike before you even consider Hardiness. I really don't think Kensage is better in any area at all than just F/M multi except maybe the end of SoA before you hit ToB and start packing on fighter HLAs. It's barely better even then, but HLAs blow Kensage out of the water in ToB

With improved haste, grandmastery, those gauntlets and an offhand you can get 10APR anyway. Plus you can stack Kai with Critical Strike.

Point is they're both pretty great.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

fong posted:

With improved haste, grandmastery, those gauntlets and an offhand you can get 10APR anyway. Plus you can stack Kai with Critical Strike.

Point is they're both pretty great.

Unfortunately you can't get Critical Strike as a Kensai/Mage dual, since it's in the Fighter HLA pool. You're restricted to the Mage ones.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Mages are better tanks anyway, and a Kensai/Mage gets higher level mage spells faster than a F/M multi-class, as well as much better HP with Tenser. If you're running a smaller party so you can reach 6+ million XP before most of ToB, F/M is better, but in a 5 - 6 person party I'd much rather have the faster level 7/8/9 spellcasting than fighter HLAs or what have you.

I just started up ToB, getting pretty much all XP available in SoA (except Watcher's Keep), and it landed me at 3.65 million XP. I'm not running either this time, but if I was a Kensai/Mage, I'd have access to level 9 spells by now. As a K/M I'd be Mage level 19 just about, while as a F/M it'd be ~15 - and I'd need another 2.35 million (~14.1 overall in a full party) before getting to level 9 spells - which is huge parts of ToB. Chain Contingency alone is way better than Hardiness or Greater Whirlwind.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 28, 2013

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Does anyone else console in boots of speed in bg1? It's 2013. Watching my characters slowly walk across empty maps for 5 minutes during my recent playthrough made me surprisingly frustrated.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I just increase the framerate, means I don't have an advantage compared to the enemies unlike with boots.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

limeincoke posted:

Does anyone else console in boots of speed in bg1? It's 2013. Watching my characters slowly walk across empty maps for 5 minutes during my recent playthrough made me surprisingly frustrated.

I frequently alt tab while walking through Athkatla and such because holy poo poo.

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

amanasleep posted:

They are all fun for different reasons.

R/C Multi is the easiest. No frills powergaming. Have fun in the late game with your Greater Whirlwinds/Globe of Blades and your Hardiness/Armor of Faith combos.

Duals have some interesting effects but generally require long waits as a vanilla cleric for the latent Ranger class to kick in. There is good reason to believe that the easiest dual is unkitted Ranger->Cleric at 9:

Beastmaster->Cleric should dual at 13, requiring a total of 2.85 mill XP meaning don't expect to have fun with this in SoA unless solo. Can only be proficient in Clubs, Staves, and Slings and gets in return insane access to Animal Summoning 1, 2, and 3 (and Find Familiar). Neat, but not worth it.

Stalker->Cleric should dual at 13 also, gaining x3 backstabs and Haste, Minor Spell Deflection, and Pro Normal Missiles as 3rd level priest spells (ie virtually unlimited). As mentioned previously this is like a Fighter/Thief/Druid/Cleric multiclass with a few mage spells thrown in. Very flexible.

Archer->Cleric can dual at 9 or 13. **Not for the faint of heart** Say goodbye to grandmastery in bows and hello to regular specialization in slings! Why? You can use Called Shot to inflict huge save vs. spell penalties on tough opponents before hitting them with trash save or else spells like Poison and Slay Living. You can give these penalties an area of effect by appying them to Fire Seeds. You can Strength Drain people with Energy Blades. Throw history's deadliest Magical Stone spell. Whee!
I did mine the opposite way and went from Priest of Lathandar to Ranger. Boon of Lathandar is an incredible, er, boon to being a good tank. IIRC I dualled at level 17, which meant the Ranger didn't get many HLAs but as he could do 400 damage per round without them it didn't matter too much. Solo, obviously.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Why 17? For the extra 7th level spell? I would think either 14 or 15 would make the most sense. You get level 7 magic at 14 and at 15, I think, is when you get an extra Hold Undead, no?

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

Kanos posted:

I frequently alt tab while walking through Athkatla and such because holy poo poo.

I just enable the dev keys and use ctrl-J to teleport around, because gently caress walking.

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

Leofish posted:

Why 17? For the extra 7th level spell? I would think either 14 or 15 would make the most sense. You get level 7 magic at 14 and at 15, I think, is when you get an extra Hold Undead, no?
Yeah, I definitely wanted more than one level 7 slot. I'd never want to be without Greater Restoration but it's hard to not have a Nature's Beauty.

Hold Undead was pretty irrelevant. I don't think I used it, or even needed to use it, once.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Iggles posted:

Yeah, I definitely wanted more than one level 7 slot. I'd never want to be without Greater Restoration but it's hard to not have a Nature's Beauty.

Hold Undead was pretty irrelevant. I don't think I used it, or even needed to use it, once.

I've never run a Lathandrite before, so I wasn't sure how often Hold Undead would get used. I figure it'd have some situational uses to make things a bit easier, but meh. I would have loved the ability to be an evil ranger, because Storm Shield and lightning bolts would be fun to abuse.

I think I shot more lightning bolts at enemies as a priest of Talos than I ever did with any other class.

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Alright thanks for all the tips i am going to run a fighter/mage MC.

Does anyone have any suggestions for alignments or weapons i should focus on?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I cant figure out what these "Fighter HLAs" are that you guys keep mentioning. High Level Abilities? High Level Attacks? Can someone enlighten me? My Swashbuckler dualled into fighter is level 16 and now I am starting to wonder if I am missing something :v:.

UberJumper posted:

Alright thanks for all the tips i am going to run a fighter/mage MC.

Does anyone have any suggestions for alignments or weapons i should focus on?

In my uneducated opinion (doing my first playthrough with EE after not playing the game for ~10 years), most weapon varieties are fairly well represented, with Long Swords and Two-Handed Swords having the most representation.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 28, 2013

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Mickey McKey posted:

I cant figure out what these "Fighter HLAs" are that you guys keep mentioning. High Level Abilities? High Level Attacks? Can someone enlighten me? My Swashbuckler dualled into fighter is level 16 and now I am starting to wonder if I am missing something :v:.

High Level abilities, which you start getting when you hit 3 million XP.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Mickey McKey posted:

In my uneducated opinion (doing my first playthrough with EE after not playing the game for ~10 years), most weapon varieties are fairly well represented, with Long Swords and Two-Handed Swords having the most representation.

High Level Abilities. At 3 million exp, you start gaining 1 HLA per level up. These include things like Improved Whirlwind Attack (sets your attacks per round to 10 for one round) to Critical Strike (every hit is a natural 20 for one round). Each class has a different set of HLAs available to them. Multiclasses pick from the pools of both their classes. Dual classes only get one pool, that of their current class.

feraltennisprodigy
May 29, 2008

'sup :buddy:
Haha, drat. I assume that I'm not the only one who stuffed his bag of holding with drow items while visiting The Underdark only to find that they turn into dust when you leave? I have 150k gold so it's no biggie, but I was so going to make bank on all those drow armors. Pretty funny.

Also, I have to say that having Hexxat give you a free bag of holding super early on is kinda unbalanced. It makes for less inventory tetris, but you never have to consider leaving something worthwhile behind.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

feraltennisprodigy posted:

Also, I have to say that having Hexxat give you a free bag of holding super early on is kinda unbalanced. It makes for less inventory tetris, but you never have to consider leaving something worthwhile behind.

Enh. Limited storage is as antique a gameplay device as save points. I guess one could argue resource management is A Thing but when was the last time you ran out of necessary potions or scrolls? Once I get all the bags, I just stuff everything I find into them until I run out of space and go "oh yeah, I have 4 scrolls of chill touch in here. Well, there's 20 gold, I guess."

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
Yeah I use EEKeeper to give all my party 8 base move speed and immediately give myself a bag of holding, because gently caress moving at syrup speed AND tedious inventory tetris

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
So i just quickly leveled up to make sure everything was working with the mods i added, and i then i noticed this:

Most of the HLA just display invalid. What did i break :(

John McCain
Jan 29, 2009
Looks like something hosed with your dialog.tlk.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

feraltennisprodigy posted:

Haha, drat. I assume that I'm not the only one who stuffed his bag of holding with drow items while visiting The Underdark only to find that they turn into dust when you leave? I have 150k gold so it's no biggie, but I was so going to make bank on all those drow armors. Pretty funny.

You can just sell all drow items to the duegar merchant in the underdark just before leaving. In any case, these items aren't particularly valuable. I think I got less than 30K for all drow items after murdering everyone in the drow city and taking their stuff.

When I start a new game, I always cheat in the bag of holding sold in Saradush, which has an enormous carrying capacity and can fit many thousands of items (code is BAG31). I've had more than my full of moving things around between characters due to carrying capacity limits, storing things in containers in dungeons and doing multiple trips to sell everything. I'd rather spend my time playing the game instead of "playing" inventory tetris which is just a chore.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
I used to sperg about inventory management and cheat in a bag of holding too until I realized it was because I was picking up almost everything. Once I started just carrying the truly valuable stuff I found out that a party of 6 has plenty enough room and stopped cheating. Best of all I still had enough money to buy everything I wanted.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

UberJumper posted:

So i just quickly leveled up to make sure everything was working with the mods i added, and i then i noticed this:

Most of the HLA just display invalid. What did i break :(
This is correct. Many of the fighter HLAs are gated - you can't take greater whirlwind without taking regular whirlwind first, etc. The Mage list is greyed out because you hit HLA level as a multiclass before you have 9th level Mage casting, which is required for all of them except the extra spell slots. You're going to be playing for awhile before you get the Mage HLAs, but you can still fill out your high-level spell list.

*e oh you're talking about the description text. What mods are you using?

Basic Chunnel fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 28, 2013

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop

Basic Chunnel posted:

This is correct. Many of the fighter HLAs are gated - you can't take greater whirlwind without taking regular whirlwind first, etc. The Mage list is greyed out because you hit HLA level as a multiclass before you have 9th level Mage casting, which is required for all of them except the extra spell slots. You're going to be playing for awhile before you get the Mage HLAs, but you can still fill out your high-level spell list.

*e oh you're talking about the description text. What mods are you using?

The BG2 Tweak pack.

Here is what i installed:

code:
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v14
Its even werider, i tried this as well with a ranger/cleric while the HLA's showed up none of the Cleric HLA's actually appeared as ether priest spells or those special abilities like whirlwind. Which i think is responsible for breaking more stuff.

*EDIT* None of the mage HLA's work ether, i am guessing my game is just broken and i should reinstall.

UberJumper fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 28, 2013

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Exotic Item Pack is probably the culprit.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I have found that you can rest until healed in Multiplayer of BG:EE and BG:EE II if everyone has the option turned on. If someone doesn't, then resting doesn't heal you unless you regenerate.

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Well i am dumb, HLA's are not meant to exist in BGEE, so the resources are not there, for most of the spells. Which is dumb, because they brought over a ton of stuff from Baldurs Gate 2.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

UberJumper posted:

Well i am dumb, HLA's are not meant to exist in BGEE, so the resources are not there, for most of the spells. Which is dumb, because they brought over a ton of stuff from Baldurs Gate 2.

Just run Tutu or BGT. Direct ports of BG1 to the BG2 ToB engine.

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop

Cythereal posted:

Just run Tutu or BGT. Direct ports of BG1 to the BG2 ToB engine.

But i can actually read the BGEE text/UI without a magnifying glass :smith:

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
There's a text size option baked into the widescreen mod iirc.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

It is kind of comical the extent to which BG2 does not accommodate an evil PC in the least. Even the rare quest with an alternate evil path like Trademeet pretty much goes "gently caress you you did it wrong have a reduced reward. Do it right next time".

Edit: By the way what did they do with the Blackguard stronghold wise? Are any special considerations made for the fact that, Paladin or no, the Radiant Heart is a poor fit?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Captain Oblivious posted:

It is kind of comical the extent to which BG2 does not accommodate an evil PC in the least. Even the rare quest with an alternate evil path like Trademeet pretty much goes "gently caress you you did it wrong have a reduced reward. Do it right next time".

Edit: By the way what did they do with the Blackguard stronghold wise? Are any special considerations made for the fact that, Paladin or no, the Radiant Heart is a poor fit?

Ironically all the best NPCs, including the best new one in EE, are evil. Korgan, Edwin, and Viconia are all the best members of their respective classes by a country mile, and Dorn and Hexxat are a shitload better than Neera and Rasaad. I think Dorn's almost as good as Keldorn, honestly.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Kanos posted:

Ironically all the best NPCs, including the best new one in EE, are evil. Korgan, Edwin, and Viconia are all the best members of their respective classes by a country mile, and Dorn and Hexxat are a shitload better than Neera and Rasaad. I think Dorn's almost as good as Keldorn, honestly.

If you mean "better" as in a better character then that's an opinion. If you mean better as in better at killing dudes then that's objectively wrong. Wild mages and monks are two of the most power gamey classes at mid to high level. Not to mention Neera's insane quest bonuses in BG2 EE. Dorn was a power house in BG, but by BG2 spells and resistances matter a lot more than low THAC0. He's not bad, but he doesn't have the magic resistance of Rasaad or the ability to dish out huge numbers of high level spells like Neera. As for Hexxat, well she's an unkitted thief. Her high level traps are cool, but she's still stuck in a weird place by being the best for an underpowered class.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

voltron lion force posted:

I think you need separate font hacks, someone linked in the past couple pages.

But I've always been partial to windowed mode because there isn't much more than 1024x768 pixels worth of things happening in vision at once and I've always been the sort to not maximize if I don't need to.

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop

voltron lion force posted:

I never saw any font options in the BG2 Widescreen mod?

The only fonts i can find are an ugly ugly font that is almost comically large, and makes everything look horrible.

zedprime posted:

I think you need separate font hacks, someone linked in the past couple pages.

I went back almost 20 pages and nobody posted any links to font :smith:

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

MegaGatts posted:

If you mean "better" as in a better character then that's an opinion. If you mean better as in better at killing dudes then that's objectively wrong. Wild mages and monks are two of the most power gamey classes at mid to high level. Not to mention Neera's insane quest bonuses in BG2 EE. Dorn was a power house in BG, but by BG2 spells and resistances matter a lot more than low THAC0. He's not bad, but he doesn't have the magic resistance of Rasaad or the ability to dish out huge numbers of high level spells like Neera. As for Hexxat, well she's an unkitted thief. Her high level traps are cool, but she's still stuck in a weird place by being the best for an underpowered class.

My opinion is objectively right. :colbert: I haven't actually played BG2EE into ToB yet so I'm just basing my opinions on messing around with them in SoA and I freely admit some of my opinion is subjective based on stuff like if they add anything new to the roster or if they're insufferable to have around(augh Neera).

Neera is really solid, but oddly despite being a wild mage she's the blandest of the new entries compared to the rest of the cast. She's Edwin with less spell slots and the wild mage stuff, which is in my opinion basically an even trade with an edge to Edwin(which will shift the other way once ToB levels make Dweomer really abusive). Her voice acting is easily the worst in the entire game, which is unfortunate, and I really just don't like Wild Mages in general because of the Forced Reload syndrome that surrounds them so I'm biased.

Rasaad suffers from being a pathetically weak pile of garbage until you get him a few key items and then he turns into King Shitwrecker. I find the Sun Soul powers to be largely garbage and I wish he was just a vanilla monk, but he does the job done extremely well. He's also got great voice acting which oddly makes him stand out really weirdly when you're doing his quest and he's having heated discussions with people who are being voiced by Beamdog interns.

Dorn is a huge badass. His stats are loving great, Poison Weapon means he's an anti-caster guided torpedo because holy poo poo poison ticks stack, and he's a Paladin that actually gains cleric spell progression which means he can cast stuff like Armor of Faith. His quest rewards are also pretty great.

Hexxat gets big ups from me simply by virtue of being a pure class rogue in BG2 that also manages to not be poo poo. Rogues are kind of underpowered but her sheer stats means she can backstab super hard, surpassed only if you're running a main character assassin or something. If she had a kit she'd be out of this world.

Korgan, Viconia, and Edwin are all pretty much the kings of their respective roles in vanilla BG2 and they're all evil as hell.

Kanos fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

While it is simple objective fact that Korgan and Edwin are the best at what they so, Viconias worth is far more debateable. Aside from her innate magic resistance Anomen is superior to her in every meaningful way.

Also strength isn't multiplied by backstab so Hexxat really isn't that much better of a backstabber. She is more accurate not meaningfully more damaging.

Captain Oblivious fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Dec 29, 2013