Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
No slightly about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Ahh Nautilus, you are so cheerfully honest. It's slightly terrifying.

This deserves a gif.

There we go.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Oh Nautilus. If I weren't a grown man and you a fictional twelve-year-old I would say I love you, but all those things I said are true and that would be creepy. So I will say "gently caress yeah, sister".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Foolster41 posted:

This deserves a gif.

There we go.
Can we get this in avatar size, if at all possible?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Wow, she lost her eye sparkles. Isn't that the first time it ever happened? Will she ever gets them back?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Nautilus is the best character ever. This is compounded by the fact that she keeps reminding me of someone, and I finally figured it out. From her aesthetic to her attitude, she reminds me a whole bunch of Andraia from ReBoot.

The best kind of nostalgia :allears:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Cat Mattress posted:

Wow, she lost her eye sparkles. Isn't that the first time it ever happened? Will she ever gets them back?

She generally loses them whenever her face goes really exaggerated. For example:

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So no one posted the two new pages?

Page 444 may be the best page in this entire comic btw
This update slew me, I think I laughed for a good minute. "Be true to yourself! I will hate you until the sun dies"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gigi is saying on Twitter that Noisemaster is approximately the size of a cat. Of course, with GG, it can be hard to discern truth from joke.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I know all we really have to compare him against is the gigantic Nightmare Knight, but he does seem to me like he would be kinda short. Not sure why.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Waffleman_ posted:

Gigi is saying on Twitter that Noisemaster is approximately the size of a cat. Of course, with GG, it can be hard to discern truth from joke.

Well, cats are usually bigger than bunnies, and Cordelia and Caboodle seem pretty tall.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I've got a very distinct voice in my head for Noisemaster, but what drives me crazy is that I can't figure out what my point of comparison is. I know I've heard it *somewhere*, presumably as a radio DJ from something or other, but the only one I can think of is from Jet Set Radio, and that guy's voice is lower and without the sort of slightly upbeat buzzy quality that I imagine Noisemaster has.

I think it was "Coming up on you liiiiiiiive, from Rhythm Ridge!"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Gigi or someone else said once that they imagine him sounding like all three Beastie Boys breaking down.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

And then everything was fine.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Oh yeah, that death machine we were trying to stop. Totally slipped my mind.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-446/

:unsmith: aw.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!
Oh man, those last two panels are the best thing.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
That crowd knows a star when they see one.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So no one posted the two new pages?

Page 444 may be the best page in this entire comic btw

Yeah this is officially my favorite page of a webcomic, possibly ever. :3:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Aw, indeed. Especially that last panel.

I think Bacon has found his new calling.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A very pretty New Year's page!

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
And as a New Year's gift, it looks like the print books will be shipping soon too, if the e-mail that just landed in my inbox is any indication... :toot:

Kitten Head Ridge
Apr 3, 2009

It is surprising how much space is needed to 'swing a cat'!
I got the same e-mail. Book two just might arrive in time for my birthday! :woop:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I like that Cucumber has turned that non-frown upside down in the new banner. I guess he noticed the site shift to black.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I kinda wish the banner & background would match up with the page being viewed. I wonder how hard that would be to implement. I love all those banners.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

IMJack posted:

I kinda wish the banner & background would match up with the page being viewed. I wonder how hard that would be to implement. I love all those banners.

She tweeted recently that she's not skilled enough in web building to know if you can do it. But anyway, new profile!

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

el burbo posted:

She tweeted recently that she's not skilled enough in web building to know if you can do it

I've seen other sites do it with pretty standard HTML code, so it's very much doable.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

IMJack posted:

Ninja'd, I guess it's possible after all.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

el burbo posted:

She tweeted recently that she's not skilled enough in web building to know if you can do it. But anyway, new profile!

Oh man, Bon *j*o*u*r* is the best thing.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh man, Bon *j*o*u*r* is the best thing.

She's been nerfed, she lost a star.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Cat Mattress posted:

She's been nerfed, she lost a star.

She has been locked up alone for... how long now? like three days?

That's basically forever.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Can never trust loading bars

Chardonnay seems pretty perfect AV material also.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Those darn things always get stuck at 99%. I love the colors of characters whenever noisemaster is near.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-449/

I really really love gigi's comments :allears:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Clearly Cucumber's real place among the team isn't "wizard" but "person with actual critical thinking skills".

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

TwoPair posted:

Clearly Cucumber's real place among the team isn't "wizard" but "person with actual critical thinking skills".

See also: "wizard".

Or, well, usually that's the cleric's role. Mostly because it's the cleric's job NOT to run in guns blazing so they can pick up the pieces of the rest of the party who do.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
'Bout time.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!
I don't know about you guys, but I am so glad that Noisemaster is finally back in the picture.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ya boy hates filler arcs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
So is he intentionally stalling the Noiseblaster? He seems like the vain type who wants confrontation with the hero, so he can defeat and humiliate him. And make him watch while his hometown... burns?