Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Great gallery. Fat and Mustache Howard are the best ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Ether Frenzy posted:

Great gallery. Fat and Mustache Howard are the best ones.

I think Fred is the only one on the Howard Stern show that never really got fat.

Also, beating a dead beaver here, but my God is Gary unfortunate looking.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
He gets a chance to take a photo with the leader of the free world and he can't help but look like a doofus.

Baba Booey indeed.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Man, the 80s were an unfortunate time for everybody involved.

Also, seconding Walter White Howard is the best Howard.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

I wonder if she wants some attention yet...

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
KC looks straight up psycho in this pic

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Here he is on Artie's show from earlier this month:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7QecWyI3M

Both guys are looking pretty rough these days. Aside from Artie, I think KC had the saddest leaving the show story. If it wasn't for his mental breakdown, dude would probably still be working as a producer on the show. Or if he hadn't gone into radio in the first place, he could have had some sort of athletic career while he was still in the prime of his life instead of making peanuts at K-ROCK.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
With whatever I accomplish with my life, I highly doubt I'll ever be able to include "hit a retarded black midget with a guitar" on the list.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

KC looks straight up psycho in this pic

He's probably more upset he had to touch a girl.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
He posed for gay photographs.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Crotch Bat posted:

With a German homo.

kylej posted:

Pretty cool photo gallery someone at r/howardstern made http://imgur.com/a/KfrPX

Those are great. Howard Stern circa 1998 was handsome. I think he peaked in all aspects of his life in the late 90s.

an adult beverage fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 28, 2013

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
Anybody know who the guy on the right is? My only complaint about that album is the lack of captions. Great album though.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

AxeManiac posted:

He's probably more upset he had to touch a girl.

He was just afraid she was going to take his wallet.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

With whatever I accomplish with my life, I highly doubt I'll ever be able to include "hit a retarded black midget with a guitar" on the list.

Not with that defeatist attitude.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Crotch Bat posted:

NICE!

Ducktales Blogger
Nov 2, 2013

by angerbeet
KC seems like a nice guy when he isn't having an episode. Last time I remember him in the studio he seemed to legitimately enjoy all of the gay KC bits that Richard did over the years.

This is the head fag at the Playgirl mansion...

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

moot the hopple posted:

Here he is on Artie's show from earlier this month:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7QecWyI3M

Both guys are looking pretty rough these days. Aside from Artie, I think KC had the saddest leaving the show story. If it wasn't for his mental breakdown, dude would probably still be working as a producer on the show. Or if he hadn't gone into radio in the first place, he could have had some sort of athletic career while he was still in the prime of his life instead of making peanuts at K-ROCK.

I dated a girl that was going to Western Kentucky and KC is still considered a god in Bowling Green. Every bar I went to had a picture of him hung up and everything. When I would mention the Stern Show or anything they had no clue.

I am really surprised he just hasn't gone back there and take advantage of his fame locally. Easy money and low bullshit.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Yeah, guys like that can easily make a living selling cars or other sales type jobs. He is mentally ill though.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ducktales Blogger posted:

KC seems like a nice guy when he isn't having an episode. Last time I remember him in the studio he seemed to legitimately enjoy all of the gay KC bits that Richard did over the years.

This is the head fag at the Playgirl mansion...

KC was the person who would take Richard's submissions and get them on the show. He was fantastic at not taking it personally and seeing how funny it was. It's a little like how the Jackie Puppet used to be insanely brutal to Jackie, and the most brutal lines were written by Jackie himself.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Djarum posted:

I dated a girl that was going to Western Kentucky and KC is still considered a god in Bowling Green. Every bar I went to had a picture of him hung up and everything. When I would mention the Stern Show or anything they had no clue.

I am really surprised he just hasn't gone back there and take advantage of his fame locally. Easy money and low bullshit.

I am just gonna go out on a limb here and say, assuming he is still alive, KC probably doesnt want to be anywhere near his dad.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Djarum posted:

whoa, whoa, whoa stop the clock

what was he famous for, playing football?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

chiz posted:

Football, baseball, my balls. What's the difference? They're all going in your mouth.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I am just gonna go out on a limb here and say, assuming he is still alive, KC probably doesnt want to be anywhere near his dad.

KC's dad has been dead for a long time. They used to tease him on the show about his mother's sexual urges. And KC's from Long Island, not Kentucky. He just went to school there.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
KC is just such a tragic figure. At least Jackie had his 5 houses and new Volvos when he left the show. All KC had was a schizophrenic mind slowly slipping away. Hearing him talk about the "shadow people" and seeing his face bloat up from all the liquor he self-medicates with is really saddening to me. Hopefully he can find some sort of peace soon.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

chiz posted:

Yeah he was Quarterback and team captain for 2 years for WKU. I figured he was a fringe figure at best but evidently he was a big thing in Bowling Green.

He was even in the little small town newspaper when I was a kid about getting suspended from his radio show. It was more fuel for the fire for my mother to say that Howard was the devil somehow.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Djarum posted:

Yeah he was Quarterback and team captain for 2 years for WKU. I figured he was a fringe figure at best but evidently he was a big thing in Bowling Green.

I tried to find his stats and this page seems to indicate he barely saw the field: http://www.totalfootballstats.com/PlayerQB.asp?id=1236541

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

He definitely wasn't their starting QB, the guy that was started for 4 years and ended up being a 2nd/3rd team All-American by his senior year.

I dug through their media guide and the only stuff I found was that he led the team in punting his junior and senior years with a respectable average.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
the shadow people

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
The shadow people thing combined with that chick saying he always took apart and put back computers to make them better (not replacing parts... just taking apart and putting back together) made me think he was on meth.

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.
When did he talk about shadow people? I must have missed that.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
I have a request...

There is a long-held memory in my head of someone on the show (I think it was KC) talking about how they had tried Crystal Meth. I think the discussion also involved synchronizing The Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon.

I have never been able to find this clip nor hear it on Shuffle or Mastertape Theatre. Am I crazy? Does anyone else recall this?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Price Check posted:

I have a request...

There is a long-held memory in my head of someone on the show (I think it was KC) talking about how they had tried Crystal Meth. I think the discussion also involved synchronizing The Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon.

I have never been able to find this clip nor hear it on Shuffle or Mastertape Theatre. Am I crazy? Does anyone else recall this?

I know they have discussed the Dark Side of Oz a few times, but I dont remember the context.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Artie actually sounds good here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hbHyqy-MY

Ducktales Blogger
Nov 2, 2013

by angerbeet
God drat Artie is looking haggard again

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

He's turning into an old Italian lady.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I can't believe this prank call is almost 7 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdW6R_sWwtk

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
edit. Nevermind I'm late on the Sal & Richard cooking video. That poo poo is ridiculous.

Ducktales Blogger
Nov 2, 2013

by angerbeet

kylej posted:

edit. Nevermind I'm late on the Sal & Richard cooking video. That poo poo is ridiculous.

It could be much better only if Sal had a clue how to cook and Richard had a clue how to talk about beer and either of them had a clue how to host a show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Oh god, the "Mickey" song parody with that football coaches hollering... I laughed myself sick, I almost puked up my breakfast.

I tend to like the random, stupid poo poo the best.

EDIT:
I was getting sick of Hanzi's meltdowns, but this one is amusing, he is really out of sorts. I dunno, maybe I'm just starved for live show.

Squashy Nipples fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jan 6, 2014