Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Lemon posted:

Content for this episode was compiled by Cheapskate and Matt, based on a tip from Djeser at Something Awful

I'm internet podcast famous :aaaaa:

Djeser fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Dec 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Oh my god. I skipped over this stuff when it came up in the TVTropes thread, and now I wish I hadn't.

This is my new favorite 'Internet thing'. It's like the missing link between Ulililia and Chris-Chan, but with none of Chris-Chan's creepiness. I wanted to hate him, but then we got to the 'Yo Splaz' stuff and I realized that this is just a weird, socially retarded kid that never grew up.

Someone get Fox Searchlight on the line, we've found their new film.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Djeser posted:

I'm internet podcast famous :aaaaa:

You might be famous but my doc was one of the ones used :smuggo:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I am brought low by those more podcast famous than me. :negative:

I was legitimately giddy to hear that there was a Dozerfleet episode. He's Ulililia without the heart of gold, or like if CWC wrote his own Conservapedia articles.

Every detail is on that wiki. The file structure of his desktop computers. Every trivial life event. Pictures of the girls he creeped on. (:gonk:)

I totally believe Lemon when he said they went way over time while recording it. Every section on the wiki has enough content for an episode. I've been meaning to do something with one of the books Dozerfleet released for free, but it's just so much.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Cleretic posted:

Oh my god. I skipped over this stuff when it came up in the TVTropes thread, and now I wish I hadn't.

This is my new favorite 'Internet thing'. It's like the missing link between Ulililia and Chris-Chan, but with none of Chris-Chan's creepiness. I wanted to hate him, but then we got to the 'Yo Splaz' stuff and I realized that this is just a weird, socially retarded kid that never grew up.

Someone get Fox Searchlight on the line, we've found their new film.

He's a lot creepier, hateful and self-absorbed than you realize.

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

Cleretic posted:

It's like the missing link between Ulililia and Chris-Chan, but with none of Chris-Chan's creepiness.

He's definitely got at least a little of Chris-Chan's creepiness. They just briefly mentioned it in the episode, but women being decapitated is a recurring theme in his...work?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Laocius posted:

He's definitely got at least a little of Chris-Chan's creepiness. They just briefly mentioned it in the episode, but women being decapitated is a recurring theme in his...work?

There is a page on his wiki about jow often it occurs.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
I believe that this episode is not complete without the stills from Dozerfleet's epic :v:

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
Man, what kind of serial-killer poo poo is that? Does it make any more sense in context?

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

Squint posted:

Man, what kind of serial-killer poo poo is that? Does it make any more sense in context?

The Voyagers guard Neone after her past is revealed in "Not What They Seem". A crowd of Felts believes Neone is the missing princess.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Squint posted:

He actually explains it reasonably well (for a maniac) in the content of the episode: When he went to school he would make up imaginary characters and worlds for them to live in out of objects that surrounded him. In school that was pens, tables and other stationery.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Ooh, new episode.

This is best term.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squint posted:

Not to tell tales out of school but I was first introduced to the Dozerfleet founder in college when he was harassing a friend of mine in the same program as him, and it was shortly after that I was exposed to his wiki and was blown away. I have mixed feelings because i've spent years following his deranged and increasingly specific personal cannon, but knowing how threatening and detached he was IRL is also pretty spooky. Serial killer vibes is really the most blunt way to describe it.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Seeing his films on a real screen in a room of real people is a loving trip though.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I love the slow burn that episode was.

"Oh ok he's a generic weirdo obsessed with his own creation, ok"

"Oh he's racist, uh, alright."

"Oh he's super religious and terrified of condoms? Weird."

"OH poo poo HE STRAIGHT UP IS GONNA WEAR THIS GIRL AS A SKIN SUIT".

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

It just kept getting better and better. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get the full unedited episode in the spirit of Dozerfleet productions.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Seeing his films on a real screen in a room of real people is a loving trip though.
Wait, he actually made things?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Flython posted:

It just kept getting better and better. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get the full unedited episode in the spirit of Dozerfleet productions.

I'd really like to hear a part two. There's just so much loving gold on his wiki.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.
The rest of the recording was scrapped with good reason. We typically record until we think that we have at least an hour of usable material. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to find our footing, sometimes we linger a bit too long on something that isn't at all funny, and sometimes we spend to much time reiterating stuff we've already covered. This one suffered from all of those problems.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

I can see how difficult stuff like that can be and what we got was absolute gold. You've been really good about giving us a nice one-two punch of creepy and goofy lately.

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

TetsuoTW posted:

Wait, he actually made things?

I'll have to sift through the current TV Tropes thread to find it, but I saw a ~30-minute live action "movie" that he made for public access cable and later uploaded to YouTube. It is glorious.

e. Found it

RoeCocoa fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 31, 2013

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Dozerfleet. Good Lord. I've listened to every single F Plus episode, and I think I've finally found a subject to whom my perceived ratio of hilarity to loathing ticks over to the 'too much loathing' side. Seriously, bug chasers, bug urethra pluggers, Sonic furries, Conservapeda editors, et al... none of these folks inspire the same sense of blood-chilling revulsion in me as Dozerdude. I'd never heard of Dozerfleet before listening to the episode, but now I'm seriously concerned that I'll be hearing about him shooting up a cable access studio in the near future.

Also, if the episode content wasn't enough to convince you that the guy probably needs to be given the Clockwork Orange brainwashing treatment, here's a lovely little piece from his Deviantart 'division' that someone else linked to on the episode's comments section: http://bulldozerivan.deviantart.com/art/Can-t-Have-Their-Heads-380776648

The poster that supplied the link described it:

quote:

Dozer Deviant Art image of two underage Poser3D models in bikinis, with the youngest one having some kind of machine around her waist. There's a giant wall of backstory too that I don't want to read!

I read it, and in case you want to know, the backstory involves Liberal Jihadists taking over the US and one of the digital pedo realdolls from the picture getting raped a lot.

Great episode though. Very funny!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

steinrokkan posted:

He actually explains it reasonably well (for a maniac) in the content of the episode: When he went to school he would make up imaginary characters and worlds for them to live in out of objects that surrounded him. In school that was pens, tables and other stationery.

To me it seemed like a bizarre combination with a really obsessive personality and having absolutely no creativity. At the same time it feels like he was really lazy about coming up with characters (i.e. he just randomly grabbed the pens around them and gave them sci-fi babytalk names) and yet he's put a TON of work into cataloging their elaborate backstory.

It doesn't sound like he's ever actually written any episodes of... Well, anything, right? I guess he just comes up with the world, catalogs it on his wiki, and then moves on to other "projects".

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

I.W.W. ATTITUDE posted:

Also, if the episode content wasn't enough to convince you that the guy probably needs to be given the Clockwork Orange brainwashing treatment, here's a lovely little piece from his Deviantart 'division' that someone else linked to on the episode's comments section: http://bulldozerivan.deviantart.com/art/Can-t-Have-Their-Heads-380776648

I read it, and in case you want to know, the backstory involves Liberal Jihadists taking over the US and one of the digital pedo realdolls from the picture getting raped a lot.

Hahaha wow. I can't believe I'm saying this, but CWC at least drew his own poo poo.

MARLACK INKRIPE

CHERRY VENUS

Cat Planet fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Dec 31, 2013

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Made with: "The Sims 3: Pets"

e:
Duke Arfaas of the Hebbleskin Gang
Candi Flippo
Dolly Malestrom
Jeraime Malestrom
Shalia Flippo

Dude certainly has a way with names.

And that way is the wrong way.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Dozer is gold. I donno if he'll blow up like CWC; but the dude is seriously ill, writes a million pages about things he hasn't done, and is a right wing conspiracy nut to boot.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grondoth posted:

Dozer is gold. I donno if he'll blow up like CWC; but the dude is seriously ill, writes a million pages about things he hasn't done, and is a right wing conspiracy nut to boot.

I think if he does blow up he may be the internet crazy dude to actually harm someone. I'm getting real 'punish the sluts' serial killer vibes from this poo poo. Like, next girl who he feels doesn't give his newsletter the respect it deserves, boom, skin suit.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

TetsuoTW posted:

Made with: "The Sims 3: Pets"

e:
Duke Arfaas of the Hebbleskin Gang
Candi Flippo
Dolly Malestrom
Jeraime Malestrom
Shalia Flippo

Dude certainly has a way with names.

And that way is the wrong way.

It's like liartownusa but serious.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Grondoth posted:

Dozer is gold. I donno if he'll blow up like CWC;
I hope he doesn't. Blowing up is precisely what made Chris-chan stop being funny, thanks to the sad obsessive creeplords that follow him like he were Ironic Jesus.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Holy poo poo, Dozerfleet loving hates Nelson Mandela.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the Purple Pens.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Friends Are Evil posted:

Holy poo poo, Dozerfleet loving hates Nelson Mandela.

Oh yeah. Dozerfleet journal titles:
Mandela a 'hero'? NOT SO FAST!
Who Framed Assad?
Etymologists: 'Gay identity' a linguistic fraud!
Obama* gives DHS the clear to wipe out the Web
Spam-the-Debt-Clock-Everywhere Month, anyone?
Protest of Spirit Day: Who are the REAL bullies???
How to cinematize a Sims 3 shot

There's some goddamn incredible things in there. Like where he says Israeli intelligence leaked the name of the Boston bomber and it's totally wrong and he never says anything about it. Or where he says that nazi gays have infiltrated Academia and formed GLSEN, which then formed NAMBLA. And that Harvey Milk was one of the most prolific Child Murderers ever. It's amazing that he has his own website to blather on about this stuff and yet it spills out in his deviant art account and no one even bothers to comment.

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 3, 2014

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Grondoth posted:

Etymologists: 'Gay identity' a linguistic fraud!
I really actually want to read this, because I have a hunch he doesn't know what etymologists or linguistics or gays are.

e: Dear God it's everything I could've hoped.

quote:

Turns out, the term "homosexual" itself didn't even appear in the English language until 1892. And the classifications used by the LGBTQ(P) system of today are actually even more recent than that. No ancient language and no ancient system contained any such classification system.
The word "homosexual" and the various terms in LGBTQ are both relatively recent coinages, therefore gays aren't real. Also other, older cultures didn't bother distinguishing (or did so along different lines or simply with words that weren't specifically "dude who wants dudes"), therefore gays aren't real and never were real.

I guess that makes the Dozerfleet wiki an even more amazing discovery, being as it is on the "Internet", a term only coined in 1985 and therefore referring to a non-existent thing.

sub supau fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 3, 2014

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
edit: ^^^ oh. Yeah, it's kinda as dumb as I expected.

I'm just curious why etymologists get to be the ones to say something about the "gay identity" as opposed to anthropologists. Or, you know, gay people.

Not curious enough to read his poo poo though.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Grondoth posted:

There's some goddamn incredible things in there. Like where he says Israeli intelligence leaked the name of the Boston bomber and it's totally wrong and he never says anything about it. Or where he says that nazi gays have infiltrated Academia and formed GLSEN, which then formed NAMBLA. And that Harvey Milk was one of the most prolific Child Murderers ever. It's amazing that he has his own website to blather on about this stuff and yet it spills out in his deviant art account and no one even bothers to comment.

You aren't kidding:

quote:

Now, this Pink Swastika knew that to avenge the Third Reich, they'd need to infiltrate American academia. But...how ever were they to do it? Enter Mr. Green, who made it easy to infiltrate European academia. However this "Mr. Green" was, he was one of the most prolific serial child molesters that ever lived, raping even more children than Harvey Milk and the Jim Jones Cult. Mr. Green had a friend, a disturbed quack of a zoologist named Alfred Kinsey. Kinsey hired a man with no real experience at statistics to be his statistician. And with Kinsey's help, the Pink Swastika gained the means to re-write the rules of reality itself - at least in their own minds.

The Pink Swastika knew their real identity would go nowhere in the US. So they chose the more innocuous-sounding name of GLSEN. And then GLSEN had some other buddies from the Pink Swastika that became NAMBLA. The two decided to pretend in public that they were not affiliated with each other, to see how many were fooled. And then went about their not-so-separate ways.

Mods, please change my name to The Pink Swastika TIA

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 3, 2014

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Grondoth posted:

it spills out in his deviant art account and no one even bothers to comment.
There was one person who commented on the Mandela post and owned the poo poo out of him. (Not that he acknowledged it. :allears:)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I personally think his Assad post was way better.

quote:

The plot in Syria thickens. New e-mails reveal that Obama was involved with al-Queada and the Muslim Brotherhood since the days of Frank Marshall Davis. And that he was even involved in plans to eventually bankroll and gun-run to al-Queada plants in Syria even during Bush's first term. Treason only begins to describe it. Yet, the Demoncrap party ensured it remained firmly under the radar.

While Bush in his first term was too distracted by Saddam's theatrics to pay attention, Obama and Co. helped al-Queada operatives smuggle weapons across the border from Iraq to Syria. While Saddam had no love for bin Laden, Saddam weighed his options and knew his time was short. He knew his reign was at an end, and he'd lose. But he was willing to sacrifice himself for the greater evil.

That's just the intro but if you know even the barest thing about the things he's talking about it's the funniest loving thing you'll ever read.

edit: It gets so much better but hosed if I'm c/ping it all, in short Obama is to blame for the gas attacks because he sold guns and chemical weapons to Assad (through AQ?) during Bush's presidency FOR REASONS.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

"al-Queada"

The US has only been openly at war with al-Qaeda for what, a loving decade and change now, I can see how you could not know how to spell the name.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TetsuoTW posted:

"al-Queada"

The US has only been openly at war with al-Qaeda for what, a loving decade and change now, I can see how you could not know how to spell the name.

I don't acknowledge your terrist spellin conventions, in God's Country we put u's after q's!

And gently caress up a and e I guess? Can't really make a joke about that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

"Now, I also have a preference for Asians and Filipinas. This might be called a "fetish.""

A literal planet of gold has been found here.