Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

Neodoomium posted:

I'm pretty sure I've heard him say that he types up his own stuff and just gives it to them. There was a script not long ago that his dialogue was written out completely differently in terms of format.

Yeah he was on something once (Maybe WTF Pod?) and said he basically types something up just to give them but it's never what he actually intends to say.

Also John Cena is funny 5 questions with the champ was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

DannoMack posted:

Yeah he was on something once (Maybe WTF Pod?) and said he basically types something up just to give them but it's never what he actually intends to say.

Also John Cena is funny 5 questions with the champ was funny

I had one of my questions on 5 questions with the champ answered.

It was about who his tag team partner would be if he could pick one to go for the titles with.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

His batting average isn't great but the more mic time you give him, the better he'll be. This isn't a Jack Swagger situation.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

VogeGandire posted:

But the difference is John isn't naturally funny as poo poo. Big E is.

john cena is actually a really funny cool dude irl, please don't sell him short

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I love Big E.

http://instagram.com/p/ip5XbOCoPX/

DM Punk fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jan 2, 2014

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

Regardless of Big E's tweets that people find hilarious, has good charisma ever really shown in any promo he has done?

The time he sat in for commentary on a match with Cole and Lawler was gold.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I got the raddest set of emojis from Satoshi Kojima of NJPW fame(and great video games)

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/419106047979040768

quote:

@coconono Thank You♪v(*'-^*)^☆very happy(^-^)!

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Mick Foley ‏@realmickfoley 44s
I'm thinking about addressing my unresolved issue with @TheDeanAmbrose from #Wrestlemania 2012 as part of my 2014 live shows. #Smackdown

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

coconono posted:

I got the raddest set of emojis from Satoshi Kojima of NJPW fame(and great video games)

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/419106047979040768

So he's great outside the ring too. Kojima has been one of my favorite discoveries of 2013, I hope he stays somewhat healthy :unsmith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tonfa posted:

So he's great outside the ring too. Kojima has been one of my favorite discoveries of 2013, I hope he stays somewhat healthy :unsmith:

Unfortunately he's really broken down.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

He's one of those guys who wears it on his face, too.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sir Jebus posted:

I'm thinking about addressing my unresolved issue with @TheDeanAmbrose from #Wrestlemania 2012 as part of my 2014 live shows. #Smackdown

Man I wish Foley could turn back the clock 15 years or so. Cactus vs Ambrose would be a brawl and a half.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

projecthalaxy posted:

Man I wish Foley could turn back the clock 15 years or so. Cactus vs Ambrose would be a brawl and a half.

I'd rather see Reigns spear him through a flaming table.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MassRafTer posted:

I'd rather see Reigns spear him through a flaming table.

It could be both. Plus we would get to see Rollins sell a barbed wire bat shot possibly by willpowering himself to explode.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Thankfully not as beaten down as Tenzan is.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Sir Jebus posted:

I love Mick but this is carny as gently caress.

Ambrose made a mistake and made him uncomfortable but now he wants to air all the dirty laundry after Ambrose finds some success? If it's unresolved and bothers him that much how about talk to the guy?

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Critical posted:

Ambrose made a mistake and made him uncomfortable but now he wants to air all the dirty laundry after Ambrose finds some success? If it's unresolved and bothers him that much how about talk to the guy?

I don't think he meant it in that fashion.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I still believe this is just a work

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

I still believe this is just a work

Foley even admitted the reason nothing happened was because he can't pass a physical (and is so hosed up he can't even ride roller coasters) so I have no clue why he's doing this.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
He will probably just add this to the punk/shield thing to give it more umph

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012
If they're really going to dissolve the Shield, having Foley and Ambrose cut promos against each other is a pretty good way to ensure that Ambrose has a solid feud to slide into. Foley wouldn't even have to wrestle - he could just manage somebody and do the talking. Mick is great for heels because the crowd will not put up with someone talking poo poo 'bout Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy.

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:

MassRafTer posted:

he can't pass a physical (and is so hosed up he can't even ride roller coasters)
Wow, now that's depressing. :smith:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Castomira posted:

But he can be hit by cars by ADR

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Sir Jebus posted:

Isn't this just about Mick Foley's live "stand up" shows? suggesting he'll explain the situation betwen them etc?

Castomira posted:

yikes, that really is sad, didn't know Mick was that broken. Listening to the Attitude Era Podcast recently and they frequently talk about how obvious it is that Mick is badly hurt but won't take time off for surgery and to recover, really sad.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SuitcoatAvenger posted:

If they're really going to dissolve the Shield, having Foley and Ambrose cut promos against each other is a pretty good way to ensure that Ambrose has a solid feud to slide into. Foley wouldn't even have to wrestle - he could just manage somebody and do the talking. Mick is great for heels because the crowd will not put up with someone talking poo poo 'bout Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy.

I'm not sure Foley is cut out to be a manager, his proxy feuds in ROH were horrible.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

MassRafTer posted:

I'm not sure Foley is cut out to be a manager, his proxy feuds in ROH were horrible.

They did give us Ebectus Jack though.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

@CMPunk posted:

I'm a BO-liever.

Wrap it up guys, we have our Mania XXX match.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/419630418431078400

This makes me happy.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Company Man Punk at it again

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

bobkatt013 posted:

But he can be hit by cars by ADR
No, it wasn't. It was his good friend Santa.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Ricochet retweeted my tweet :unsmith:

quote:

airbourne
@findevan
Had a dream last night that I was scheduled to wrestle @WWENeville & @KingRicochet in an elimination match in Japan. #alphabrain #lucid

Ricochet
@findevan @WWENeville haha well if you two ever get future endeavored it may happen. But other wise probably not.

AchillesF6

@findevan @WWENeville @KingRicochet What about adding @fergaldevitt in a fourway elimination at the Tokyo Dome?
Devitt has yet to talk trash though

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

achillesforever6 posted:

Devitt has yet to talk trash though

They'd spend more time in the air than on the ground.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ken Shamrock posted:

KEN SHAMROCK
@WWE @VinceMcMahon - Vince lets chat. Thank you. Ken

Yeah, good luck with that.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Memento posted:

Yeah, good luck with that.

Poor Shamrock is upset he keeps getting left out of Old School Raw nights :smith:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ken Shamrock was scheduled to have a fight in the Doncaster Rovers football/soccer stadium last year but it doesn't seem to have gone through. He's probably in need of the money if he's stooping so low as that. He could probably still be an interesting side attraction for the WWE on those special event nights though.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
There are poeple who did far less that have WWE legends contracts.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
What did Shamrock do to put him in Vince's bad books?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

What did Shamrock do to put him in Vince's bad books?

Well he's kind of a dickbag so I imagine he probably pissed off Vince.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

coconono posted:

Well he's kind of a dickbag so I imagine he probably pissed off Vince.

Well we know Vince is a competitive guy so....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Weird, I'm sure Shamrock has a Legends contract already.