Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

Sounds like my father. At Christmas he started complaining about Obama's monetary policy as making the rich richer and the poor poorer, because the stock market is up but there are still no jobs.

So...close...to getting it.

Just ask him which policy Obama was able to pass that did this, especially how he managed to get it pass the Congress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

socialsecurity posted:

Just ask him which policy Obama was able to pass that did this, especially how he managed to get it pass the Congress.

Quantitative easing.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

socialsecurity posted:

benghazi

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

socialsecurity posted:

Edward Snowden killed Vince Foster.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

There was a full novel on the table called "The Story of Benghazi" or something. I didn't peruse it.

Fake edit: Ah, found it in image search

He likes military accounts, so I have no idea whether this is a factual, researched book or :argh:Obummer:argh:, but "Untold Story" makes me suspect the latter. Have any of you heard of it?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The untold story is that President Obama lit a cigarette and said, it's time for four Americans to die. Upload the video to our backdoor youtube account and contact our associates in Al-Qaeda to let them know what's up.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
This is kinda adorable:

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

every girl scout is a little Sandra Fluke wanting obamacare to cover their cookies

21 posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 7:58:45 PM by dontreadthis

I don't know about you all, but the "cookie" and "go to heck" in between "loving FAGGOTS" is kinda endearing to me.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Apparently, Girl Scouts buy cookies rather than sell them.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Georgia Peach posted:

The untold story is that President Obama lit a cigarette and said, it's time for four Americans to die. Upload the video to our backdoor youtube account and contact our associates in Al-Qaeda to let them know what's up.

No that story has been told. I'm pretty sure those were Mitt Romney's exact words at that press conference the day after the attack.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

VitalSigns posted:

No that story has been told. I'm pretty sure those were Mitt Romney's exact words at that press conference the day after the attack.

You mean that one where he got the picture walking off the stage with the poo poo-eating grin plastered on his face?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

I can't say how much I love this picture. It's like, the perfect photo to represent 'As he walked away from the podium, Governor Romney's mind turned to the Mexican immigrant in his basement, and the set of bespoke branding irons he'd received in the mail yesterday.' It's beautiful.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

J.A.B.C. posted:

You mean that one where he got the picture walking off the stage with the poo poo-eating grin plastered on his face?

I'm not a big fan of using single stills to try to say what people were thinking or feeling, it's incredibly easy to manipulate. Still that look in that context freaks me right the gently caress out.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

J.A.B.C. posted:

That photo was the point in the race where I flipped from not wanting the Republicans to win, to wanting Mitt Romney himself to lose, hard.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

cafel posted:

I'm not a big fan of using single stills to try to say what people were thinking or feeling, it's incredibly easy to manipulate. Still that look in that context freaks me right the gently caress out.

You see it a lot in the media, and they taught us about it at DINFOS, but it's still amazing how minute differences in angle, timing and lighting can turn your subject from the greatest thing on earth into Evil Incarnatetm.

Still, that photo hits a lot of emotional notes on both sides of the aisle, and what you see in it reflects what you see in the candidate.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

That photo was the point in the race where I flipped from not wanting the Republicans to win, to wanting Mitt Romney himself to lose, hard.

For me, it was between that photo and the 47 percent video.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

VitalSigns posted:

Sounds like my father. At Christmas he started complaining about Obama's monetary policy as making the rich richer and the poor poorer, because the stock market is up but there are still no jobs.

So...close...to getting it.

Inches and yet miles.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Sweeney Tom posted:

For me, it was between that photo and the 47 percent video.

For me it was when he dodged Vietnam then came back and pushed to send other people there to die so people like him could make money.

The emotionless robot persona is really being generous to him when in actuality he's a horrible scumbag.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm still stuck on them turning their rage against girl scouts. I mean, gently caress me, man. Girl scouts? Really? The thought of these nasty old assholes going out of their way to be rude to a bunch of sweet innocent little girls just trying to raise money for their platoon or whatever just so they can feel they made some political point makes me :smith: Pick a fight with someone your own size you rear end in a top hat cowards!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

ReidRansom posted:

I'm still stuck on them turning their rage against girl scouts. I mean, gently caress me, man. Girl scouts? Really? The thought of these nasty old assholes going out of their way to be rude to a bunch of sweet innocent little girls just trying to raise money for their platoon or whatever just so they can feel they made some political point makes me :smith: Pick a fight with someone your own size you rear end in a top hat cowards!

You remember what they said about the kids after Breivik; you know how deep this hole goes.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I wish there was a list of everything freepers are supposedly boycotting now. I imagine that if they stuck to it they'd never be able to leave their houses.

Nothing but Chic-Fil-A and Duck Dynasty 24/7.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Georgia Peach posted:

I wish there was a list of everything freepers are supposedly boycotting now. I imagine that if they stuck to it they'd never be able to leave their houses.

It's not like they went outside all that much in the first place.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ReidRansom posted:

Girl Scouts don't treat girls like hothouse flowers and encourage them to be themselves and to not let society pressure them into being something that they're not. So of course FReep hates the Girl Scouts.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

SedanChair posted:

You remember what they said about the kids after Breivik; you know how deep this hole goes.

But girl scouts? Yeah, the creeping red menace is everywhere and so on, but is there absolutely no self-reflection at all? Can they not see that they've chosen a bunch of little girls as their new enemy and how absolutely broken that looks? I know I shouldn't be surprised, I've been around these threads long enough to look within myself and know the answer, but still. Come on. Girl scouts?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

ReidRansom posted:

But girl scouts? Yeah, the creeping red menace is everywhere and so on, but is there absolutely no self-reflection at all?

If you want a picture of the future, imagine daleread shouting death threats at a computer screen, forever.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ReidRansom posted:

But girl scouts? Yeah, the creeping red menace is everywhere and so on, but is there absolutely no self-reflection at all? Can they not see that they've chosen a bunch of little girls as their new enemy and how absolutely broken that looks? I know I shouldn't be surprised, I've been around these threads long enough to look within myself and know the answer, but still. Come on. Girl scouts?

This makes the rounds every cookie season. Never underestimate the stupidity of regressives.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

quiggy stardust posted:

This makes the rounds every cookie season. Never underestimate the stupidity of regressives.

Wait, that's supposed to make me hate the Girl Scouts?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

quiggy stardust posted:

Yeah, I've seen all that, but come on, be the adult that your extremely advanced age indicates you to be and just avoid them if that's your thing. But these

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

The next time those little turds accost me outside a grocery store, I will simply tell them I don’t support left wing politics or organizations that do. The cookies suck and are overpriced anyway.

27 posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 9:00:06 PM by Trod Upon (Every penny given to film and TV media companies goes right into enemy coffers. Starve them out!)

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative

Exactly, a great reason not to eat/buy cookies!

Although I am not that fond of Gregg Abbott who is running against her, I will have a button of his to wear when they begin selling this year.

10 posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 7:29:42 PM by YouGoTexasGirl

make it sound like some of these people just can't wait to stick it to a bunch of little girls just so they can feel smug and self-righteous in their own pathetic lives. They're going to make some little girl cry, and then I'm going to jail for assaulting a senior citizen.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

ReidRansom posted:

It's not the girls, it's their den mothers with their fleece vests, Subaru Foresters and short steel-gray haircuts leading the poor girls astray, to a world not centered on penises and the attention they require :(

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I really want to buy some Girlscout Cookies now.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SedanChair posted:

It's not the girls, it's their den mothers with their fleece vests, Subaru Foresters and short steel-gray haircuts leading the poor girls astray, to a world not centered on penises and the attention they require :(

I like to think that every Den Mother is Veronica Mars.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Power Puke Alert!

An Honorable Last Wish For A Dying Marine (Power Puke Alert)

quote:

Faulkner joined the Marines in 1953, and served in the Philippines. In 1956, he got kicked out with an "undesirable discharge" for being gay. His military papers said "homosexual" on them, quite an obstacle in the 1950s.

Still, Faulkner moved on, and had a successful career in sales.

A few years ago, when he got diagnosed with terminal cancer, Faulkner contacted his family about a dying wish.

The Marines acted on his dying request in just two weeks. Last Friday in Florida, a small group presented Faulkner with his honorable discharge.

quote:

A friend sent this to me.
Dear God....we have sunk SO low.

1 posted on 1/6/2014 9:56:39 AM by hoagy62
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: hoagy62
What about all of those discharged for rape, adultery, theft, murder, arson, pedophilia, bigamy, robbery and etc. Where are their upgraded discharges? LOL

6 posted on 1/6/2014 10:05:01 AM by 2ndDivisionVet (A courageous man finds a way, an ordinary man finds an excuse.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

His dignity was lost when his rectum fell out.

15 posted on 1/6/2014 10:29:34 AM by driftdiver (I could eat it raw, but why do that when I have a fire.)

quote:

Of course, after his millionth year in the torment of hell, that discharge status might not seem so important.

18 posted on 1/6/2014 10:43:15 AM by stinkerpot65 (Global warming is a Marxist lie.)

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011

Evil People Pouring Hate posted:

This seriously got me.

gently caress this people, I sincerely hope they all die alone and unloved.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
The worst thing is that I can imagine the Girl Scouts coming to Random FReeper's door only to be lambasted about the progressive politics of their leadership before being handed graphic pamphlets about abortions.

All for some cookies.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

These people are way too gutless to say anything like that to a child, especially when their mom is nearby so you probably don't have to worry about anyone getting yelled at with right wing poo poo while selling cookies.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Sensible on Weed: Why Colorado's Marijuana Law is Good Policy

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
We’ve wasted far too much money trying to get people to not smoke a plant.

Treat it like booze in the eyes of the law and be done with it.

2 posted on 1/6/2014 10:20:23 AM by VanDeKoik

quote:

If we self-appointed better people allow the commoners to carry guns, every fender bender will turn into a shoot-out. The streets will run with blood.
If we self-appointed better people allow the commoners to smoke pot, every fender bender will be the result of toking and driving. The streets will run with blood.

16 posted on 1/6/2014 10:31:19 AM by Standing Wolf (No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.)

quote:

Now we will get to see what happens with legal pot as we have a pilot program, a state with about million people.

It can always be delegalized again. The people who want to smoke will do so anyway, just as they were before it was legal.

I haven’t heard an argument against it yet that couldn’t apply to cigs and booze.

I’d be fine with making all three illegal, if that could ever be enforced. It should be one way or the other or the arguments make no sense.

17 posted on 1/6/2014 10:32:21 AM by SaxxonWoods (....Let It Burn...)
This guy must throw the best parties
--------------------
EXCLUSIVE: Republicans set to deliver big statement on abortion

quote:

To: Mr. K
Indeed. irony Obamacare is virtually forcing women to have abortions since it thinks doctors should be forced to perform them.

This should be a march stating the truth: pro choice was pro death all along.

13 posted on 1/6/2014 11:52:29 AM by lavaroise (A well regulated gun being necessary to the state, the rights of the militia shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Guenevere
I agree with you... priebus is scum... apologies to scum. He is right to defend the most innocent amongst us and stand against the murder of the most innocent... but there is no doubt that he is doing it for political reasons. He is a corrupt slimeball for the left.

17 posted on 1/6/2014 12:04:44 PM by LibLieSlayer (FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS! BETTER DEAD THAN RED!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lavaroise
Pro choice is infanticide.

14 posted on 1/6/2014 11:57:56 AM by Viennacon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CyberAnt
I won’t speak for “Mr. K” but I will say the GOP has completely duped us on this issue. They’ve talked about being pro-life, yet babies keep dying.

22 posted on 1/6/2014 12:14:19 PM by demshateGod (The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: demshateGod
You sure didn’t pass ant IQ test.

Or perhaps you’ve duped us. You say you’re pro-life, but babies keep dying.

You, not a fake conservative moniker, demshateGod, must have duped us.

33 posted on 1/6/2014 12:36:32 PM by ifinnegan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]
--------------------
U.S. inequality is curable

quote:

To: MegaSilver
Income inequity is not a “problem” to be “cured” if it results from free market transactions. If it does, its Adam Smith 101 — someone getting rich (ie, having much more income than me) because he or she produced something I want. Way too many people have bought into the idea that unequal income is a problem. In its right form, it makes everyone richer.

2 posted on 1/6/2014 11:37:28 AM by Opinionated Blowhard ("When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.")

Revolt is coming.

quote:

.. DEmocRats to seek a fairer equaler path this year.. lol .. to address..

U.S. inequality and to suggest that only redistributive taxation will solve or even alleviate it.

Didn’t we have a revolution thingy over taxes a long long time ago? .. and that had nothing to do with redistribution, it was all about taxation. It was called survival back then, freeing us from oppressors who knew better what we should have left in our pot at the end of the workday.

considering the leftist elites of today, it almost seems like regime rule by media decree these days, now that is what truly taxes so many of us, even as we breathe in the BS of the Progre$$ives.

6 posted on 1/6/2014 11:54:18 AM by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi)

quote:

Communism is wrong... ALWAYS AND FOREVER... and this article is a waste of time and effort.

15 posted on 1/6/2014 12:07:27 PM by LibLieSlayer (FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS! BETTER DEAD THAN RED!)

quote:

The truth of income inequality is that it changes not by making the rich poorer, but by increasing the wealth of those who create wealth.

That is, beyond a certain degree of wealth, all wealth is tied up in investments. But there is a choice of investments: either to what amounts to rigged gambling games, that create no wealth except for investors; or to investing in things that create wealth, such as R&D and new businesses.

So the idea is not to increase taxes on the rich, but to increase taxes on the gambling games, not on the wealth creating investments. Create incentives in taxation for the wealthy to get wealthier by helping others to get wealthier.

The problem, however, lies with leftists. They so hate the wealthy that they want to *hurt* them, and not just financially, but physically, if they could. This matters more to them than tax revenues for government, or even income inequality.

As long as such irrational people are in charge, there will be no common sense approach to helping people to help themselves.

In many ways, they are like the approach Palestinians take to Israelis. They do not care if the Israelis are kind and generous to a fault, and even provide them with water and power and food. They have blood in their eyes, and want to hurt and kill Israelis, and they don’t care who is hurt in the process.

21 posted on 1/6/2014 12:19:30 PM by yefragetuwrabrumuy (There Is Still A Very Hot War On Terror, Just Not On The MSM. Rantburg.com)
--------------------
Antarctic Expedition to Plant 'Thousands of Trees' to Off Set Carbon Footprint of Rescue (!!!)

quote:

To: Sir Napsalot
They do realize everyone of them will die within days, right? This is satire, right?

4 posted on 1/6/2014 11:31:50 AM by jsanders2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Here’s the problem with these dingbats. Imagine if you had just planted thousands of Trees...because of your footprint, your “net” amounts to zero. Idiots!!

11 posted on 1/6/2014 11:43:15 AM by Sacajaweau

quote:

Actually, increased CO2 levels result in increased plant growth....naturally.

19 posted on 1/6/2014 11:51:00 AM by Huskrrrr

quote:

And I think we all need to have more wood-fired and charcoal-fired Barbeques for counter-compensate this “green” insanity. . .

Heck, the extra fossil fuels burned in the current “Polar Vortex” will more than offset it as well. . .

Of course, if I was evil, I’d get the name and address of each and every one of the “rescue-ees” and send ‘em photos of the land we clear-cut in reaction. . . (evil grin)

24 posted on 1/6/2014 11:54:49 AM by Salgak (http://catalogoftehburningstoopid.blogspot.com 100% all-natural snark !)
--------------------
How many murders in Chicago the last two days?

OP posted:

Perhaps this huge storm system can be thanked for stopping, temporarily, the black-on-black murder rate in Chicago.

Does anyone know how many murders have taken place the last couple days in Obama's home town?

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper
Check with planned parenthood. I am sure they keep good records of their murders just like the Nazis did.

6 posted on 1/6/2014 11:22:37 AM by xp38

quote:

Didn’t stop the Hoodied Feral Youth in Indy from getting a good start on breaking last years record breaking death count.

http://www.wthr.com/story/24369047/2014/01/05/one-dead-in-west-indianapolis-shooting

Police say at least two suspects were seen running from the house where the shooting occurred after the incident. The first suspect was described as a black male, 18-20 years old, standing about 5’8” tall. He was wearing a black beanie cap, a dark hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and was armed with a gun.

The second suspect is also a black male, aged 18-20. That suspect is 6’ tall and was wearing a black skull cap, a black hooded sweatshirt and was armed with a gun.

7 posted on 1/6/2014 11:24:37 AM by digger48

quote:

I don’t know. And I don’t care.
It could be zero or it could be 1000, makes no differnce to me. I couldn’t give a rat’s patoote if they kill each other. It makes absolutely no difference in my God-fearing, liberty-loving family’s life if every single one of them kills each other. If they erupt today and kill each other until nobody is left, I will sleep the same as I slept last light.
I don’t care.

19 posted on 1/6/2014 12:15:19 PM by envisio (Its on like Donkey Kong!)
--------------------
The Return of the Twelfth Imam: A prophecy has been fulfilled.

quote:

In other words, the anti-Christ.

2 posted on 1/6/2014 10:36:53 AM by Biggirl (“Go, do not be afraid, and serve”-Pope Francis)

quote:

To: Biggirl
They forgot human being.

3 posted on 1/6/2014 10:38:15 AM by knarf (I say things that are true .. I have no proof .. but they're true.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

He is half black, half white. He is tall and strides with a lope. He possesses dead eyes and prominent ears. His background is both obscure and exotic. He is persuasively eloquent and is adept at saying one thing while doing another. His head swivels from side to side when addressing the multitudes, as if reading from prepared texts no doubt lowered from on high and inscribed by the Lord or one of his angels. He gives the distinct impression of being a man-child.

Obama???
7 posted on 1/6/2014 10:41:27 AM by Safrguns (PM me if you like to play Minecraft!)

quote:

Shouldn’t there be a satire tag on this? Obviously there exists no codex that predicts the 12th imam will have big ears and play basketball.

20 posted on 1/6/2014 11:05:51 AM by Boogieman
--------------------
Comments about Homosexual Acts cause National Catholic Reporter to Shut Down All Comments

quote:

To: MikeyB806
homosexual acts are pretty gross

4 posted on 1/6/2014 12:27:14 PM by yldstrk (My heroes have always been cowboys)

quote:

Any record of what the comments were?

9 posted on 01/06/2014 10:31:13 AM PST by Viennacon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Viennacon
All comments on the entire site have been hidden. The moderator had blocked some of the more graphic replies (apparently “feces” is a no-no), and some of the personal attacks were deleted within the threads.

I think the problem is that the comments that they took issue with were based on Catholic teaching; teaching that they don’t like very much, but to remain as a credible media source they had no choice but to publish.

19 posted on 01/06/2014 10:43:09 AM PST by MikeyB806
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]
Yes, but was the male rhythmically ramming the feces up another man's anus or was he merely rolling around in it!!? I merely want to know for research purposes!

quote:

Whats sadly ironic is the homosexual act that most find disgusting is probably the lease offensive act many of these people commit on a daily basis.

Look at what they do in their pride parades for a slightly closer view. Even that is limited to what they can get by with in public.

11 posted on 1/6/2014 12:32:23 PM by driftdiver (I could eat it raw, but why do that when I have a fire.)

quote:

To: MortMan
Semantics run amuck.

Temptation is one thing. Homosexuality is clearly something different. We all react to the word “homosexuality”, as engaging-in-the-act, because that is exactly what it means.

When Catholics say, “Homosexuality is not a sin”, everybody’s head explodes, naturally.

What they should say is that people with same sex attraction are not homosexual, until they act on it.

Many never act on it, but acting on it is actively being promoted today.

Effeminate men and masculine women are a fact of life. The proclivity for same sex attraction seems to be a genetic
abberition. Acting on a such a disorder must be a difficult proclivity to live with, but those who do not engage in abomination, especially for the love of God, are worthy of admiration.

22 posted on 1/6/2014 1:05:45 PM by RitaOK ( VIVA CHRISTO REY / Public education is the farm team for more Marxists coming.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]
It's amusing how some FReepers will just pick the one definition in the dictionary that corresponds to their worldview and run with that for the rest of their lives

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
This is another one of those "If you feel anger rising up inside of you, stop and take a breath" moments. They wont say poo poo to little girls, they talk tough but won't put their money where their mouth is. Their power is always dry.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

homosexual acts are pretty gross

4 posted on 1/6/2014 12:27:14 PM by yldstrk (My heroes have always been cowboys)

Oh Freep :allears:

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

mastervj posted:

This seriously got me.

gently caress this people, I sincerely hope they all die alone and unloved.

Don't worry, they will.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Radish posted:

These people are way too gutless to say anything like that to a child, especially when their mom is nearby so you probably don't have to worry about anyone getting yelled at with right wing poo poo while selling cookies.

Yeah, this. FReepers are cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zeroisanumber posted:

Yeah, this. FReepers are cowards.

And Thin Mints are delicious.

• Locked thread