Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obviously this is some weird Freaky Friday, Bestial thing, the owner has become the cat, and the cat has become the owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Penny Paper posted:

I have a black and white kitten who licks used grease from the frying pan and who has to be kept upstairs whenever I clean the downstairs bathroom floor because she loves to roll around in bleach. But a cat that can do a beer bong...that's a new one.

Did she start out as a completely black kitten?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I know have to go through life knowing that this bird's cloaca is a better artist than I am.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

My butt once pooped the future. I looked in the bowl and it looked like a frowny face with a giant medical eyepatch. My sister missed a pop fly in softball or something that day and came home with a giant medical eyepatch on. There's no way to say "my butt predicted this" without making it sound like you're insulting someone.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Krinkle posted:

My butt once pooped the future. I looked in the bowl and it looked like a frowny face with a giant medical eyepatch. My sister missed a pop fly in softball or something that day and came home with a giant medical eyepatch on. There's no way to say "my butt predicted this" without making it sound like you're insulting someone.

"I shat this exact situation."

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Krinkle posted:

My butt once pooped the future.
Y'er a shitwizard, Harry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatomancy

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Never in my life had I been more sure that someone was linking to a fake wiki page as the punchline of a joke.

Nope. Real page. What the gently caress.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Sad lions posted:

"I shat this exact situation."
"You know reading coffee grounds? I've got a funny story about something that just takes longer."

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

My Lovely Horse posted:

"You know reading coffee grounds? I've got a funny story about something that just takes longer."

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Steven King's attorney on the line for you sir. Something about suing your balls off for copyright infringement.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

My next character right there.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

VendaGoat posted:

Steven King's attorney on the line for you sir. Something about suing your balls off for copyright infringement.
That's not a weasel.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

He'll see you in court.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I did not realize that the white collar boss from the Incredibles was just a scanned image of Stephen King.

thumbnailed because it's apparently loving huge.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

you can even choose your voice actor for that sentence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1WJxrmxfk&t=12s

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

VendaGoat posted:

He'll see you in court.

He has that Innsmouth look.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Some people tend to stand out in a crowd.

No, the people around him aren't sitting down, that's 7'9" space marine prototype Igor Vovkovinsky.

Ninja Gamer
Nov 3, 2004

Through howling winds and pouring rain, all evil shall fear The Hurricane!
Now I'm sad because I am reminded of Zergling Minor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_snEvJw2hQ

Lurch
Mar 5, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm a page late for the toyposting but I found this in the toy section of my local lovely discount store.

Lurch has a new favorite as of 06:04 on Jan 9, 2014

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Say Nothing posted:

No, the people around him aren't sitting down, that's 7'9" space marine prototype Igor Vovkovinsky.

I wonder if they get tired of every few minutes someone shouting "DUDE HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK!?"

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Say Nothing posted:

And now I'm reminded of giant actor Matthew McGrory. :( I always wanted someone to make an updated version of "The Dunwich Horror", with big effects and him as Wilbur Whately. He pretty much looked exactly how Lovecraft described the character, including headshape.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Krinkle posted:

This might be one of the best things I've ever heard.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Some of you have grandparents younger than this joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onspqkFJf4E

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ninja Gamer posted:

Now I'm sad because I am reminded of Zergling Minor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_snEvJw2hQ

What did he die or something? Googled it and it just brought up some gassed thread where someone assumed he died because he stopped posting.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

NESguerilla posted:

What did he die or something? Googled it and it just brought up some gassed thread where someone assumed he died because he stopped posting.
If you go by the SAclopedia link, someone on reddit was claiming he killed himself. I don't know that we really have any way of verifying.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

yook posted:

I don't know that we really have any way of verifying.
His obituary isn't enough?

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

No.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

yook posted:

If you go by the SAclopedia link, someone on reddit was claiming he killed himself. I don't know that we really have any way of verifying.
Let's not sadden up the thread, just post pictures of people being huge as a tribute.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Don't worry. I got the joke. I thought it was a very good joke.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Say Nothing posted:

Let's not sadden up the thread, just post pictures of people being huge as a tribute.

That's got to be fake

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

bowmore posted:

That's got to be fake

I don't care, I just want to go on adventures with him.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I don't care, I just want to go on adventures with him.

I just hear a really super deep slo-mo voice saying "I dont think I'll be able to fit inside that cave guys, I'll stay put, drink a case of beer"

CONTENT:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

shut up netface posted:

I just hear a really super deep slo-mo voice saying "I dont think I'll be able to fit inside that cave guys, I'll stay put, drink a case of beer"

CONTENT:

Khorne is a small buisiness owner, who would have thought?

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -