Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

DID SOMEONE SAY KOREA

i'm not sure why this guy likes donkey dicks so much. there was an :nws: pic here.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jan 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
I'm on my phone so I am not posting the link but new Noblesse and poo poo just got even more wild.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I'm posting the link

Noblesse 311

Ignes or w/e her name is is awful. Her dad dies and she cares for a whole 2 panels.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

lil baby anime posted:

I'm posting the link

Noblesse 311

Ignes or w/e her name is is awful. Her dad dies and she cares for a whole 2 panels.

I'm not sure how they're going to deal with Rai's "automatic win button until it causes him to die" abilities. We don't really have any way to gauge how much juice he has left outside of Frankenstein's "oh poo poo, master is gonna die!" comments (which he's been saying since Rai killed relative fodder earlier in the series). As is, there doesn't seem to be anyone other than Rai who can take on the strongest enemies; Frankenstein has been shown to be roughly on the level of a single clan leader using a soul weapon (or one of the stronger elders) and the next strongest person is probably Seira who is weaker than most other clan leaders.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
How many Elders are left at this point? There's such a clusterfuck of new clan leader-level antagonists this arc I've completely lost count.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Obviously the one to take on the current werewolf lord is the current noblesse lord. Otherwise, there are enough clan leaders to pick up the slack. There is pretty much no way that Raizel isn't gonna burn up his life fighting. It just looks like it may be sooner than we thought.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
I've gotta believe Rai will survive until the final climax. This could theoretically be it but I would be surprised. We have 5 Union Elders left: 1 (???), 2 (current werewolf lord), 3 (???), 5 (werewolf chick), 13 (Crombell) and then Muzaka and Ignes for other relevant characters I suppose.

I could see the werewolves leaving the union and becoming neutral with this Muzaka reveal, I like the werewolf chick so I hope she doesn't die. I'm very curious about the first and third elders, seems like they should be human but I don't like the idea of them being more powerful than the nobles/werewolves/frankenstein.

Edit: There were six total traitors, the three who are dead and then that old decrepit looking guy from the flashbacks. Did they show the other two traitors? I guess they would probably be 1 and 3. So much for being a human organization, highest rated human was the 8th elder who was more of a robot.

Lyon fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jan 7, 2014

KoB
May 1, 2009

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

The Childrens Teacher Mr. Kwon

A gangster needs to hide from the law for a while and decides to become a teacher out in the sticks, in a class with only 5 or so students of varying ages. There's bound to be a comparison to GTO but it's much more mellow and he seems to be a certified gangsters as opposed to a pervert. It's still early on, but he seems to grow close with the children eventually even helping them out.

A child is also convinced he is ranger red.

I need to read less of these.

Still reading this and its amazing. Loved the kid talking about tigers and the dude's tatoo.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

That was really good. Not exactly actiony, but watching him actually care is really awesome.

He totally is the red ranger.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The Breaker 143 is out and the 9-arts dragon is doing work.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The Gamer 19 in which our protagonist makes a rasengan.

Rinseh
Jul 25, 2011

Do I have to do everything, he asked intending to be facetious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_8xBUDHXs

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Voted Worst Mom posted:

The Breaker 143 is out and the 9-arts dragon is doing work.

And the glasses guy from goverment still doesn't understand the murim and sunwoo clan in particular :v:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I found this recently, and I haven't been able to stop laughing since! (Apologies if this has been linked before!)

Asaekkiga.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Bernardo Orel posted:

And the glasses guy from goverment still doesn't understand the murim and sunwoo clan in particular :v:

That he hasn't been vaporized by a Sunwoo palm thrust is a testament to the patience of their clan leaders.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 144

It only took literally twice the length of The Breaker, but finally...

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!
Oh look its someone you give a poo poo about.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I still like that the only good new characters introduced by New Waves were all like 80 year old karate grandpas and that all of the "new" "exciting" young characters the artist talked about were retarded and dumb.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
The Gamer 20

Further evidence that Han Jee Han's ability is too OP. I was expecting a brawl for the loot drops, but I guess this party is actually respectable. :v:

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Nondevor posted:

The Gamer 20

Further evidence that Han Jee Han's ability is too OP. I was expecting a brawl for the loot drops, but I guess this party is actually respectable. :v:

Move over Breaker, Gamer is the new poo poo. I love this manhwa so much.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Nondevor posted:

Further evidence that Han Jee Han's ability is too OP.

Soon we'll start to see the downside: level scaling.

Jee Han will grind the world into a zombie apocalypse. :allears:

Cynic Jester posted:

I think if I laugh any more my face muscles are going to lock up again.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Cynic Jester posted:

Gamer is fantastic, but I'm still waiting on Mounts and Minions/Pets. :colbert:

Oh crap, if he can form a party can he also form a guild or clan and send tells or create a guild bank to pool item storage? This changes everything.

I wonder if his raised Intelligence is going to manifest in his personality and not just as "I get better grades in school / have more mana). Will he start making connections about how stuff works more rapidly?

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jan 18, 2014

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

I wonder if the guy writing Gamer has a neckbeard. Regardless, it's good stuff!

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Fabricated posted:

I still like that the only good new characters introduced by New Waves were all like 80 year old karate grandpas and that all of the "new" "exciting" young characters the artist talked about were retarded and dumb.

I'm sorry but if you dislike fedora guy and muscle-antagonist (the guy who nearly killed shiwoon) then you're wrong.

The Gamer is far superior though, holy poo poo.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
For those wondering, 500k Won is about $500 at the current exchange rate.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

KittyEmpress posted:

I'm sorry but if you dislike fedora guy and muscle-antagonist (the guy who nearly killed shiwoon) then you're wrong.

The Gamer is far superior though, holy poo poo.
Ehhhhhhhhhh. Muscle antagonist was pretty boring really.

The gamer I just read through because of this thread and it's hilarious.

The healing potion part is loving great.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Man, if I had his power, I would grind the gently caress out of all these illusion barriers.

RatHat posted:

For those wondering, 500k Won is about $500 at the current exchange rate.
I take it that you did not see the translator's note :v:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Guys he has been grinding, last chapter he explicitly said that it was taking way longer to level from zombies. And then the boss spawned explicitly because someone had killed way too many zombies over time.

Also, Muscle Antagonist was great because he taught Shiwoon moves like 'throw them in the air, then punch them at other people'.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Mo_Steel posted:

Gamer is fantastic, but I'm still waiting on Mounts and Minions/Pets. :colbert:

Oh crap, if he can form a party can he also form a guild or clan and send tells or create a guild bank to pool item storage? This changes everything.

I wonder if his raised Intelligence is going to manifest in his personality and not just as "I get better grades in school / have more mana). Will he start making connections about how stuff works more rapidly?

He's going to snag some glasses and turn into Shirou from Log Horizon.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I just started reading Gamer based on these recommendations.
Holy. Balls.
I totally lost my poo poo in chapter 10 when he is getting the crap kicked out of him and pulls out bread and milk to regain hp. Dying laughing out loud. Best comic ever.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

ChiTownEddie posted:

I just started reading Gamer based on these recommendations.
Holy. Balls.
I totally lost my poo poo in chapter 10 when he is getting the crap kicked out of him and pulls out bread and milk to regain hp. Dying laughing out loud. Best comic ever.

Count me in for this one as well. Started it after reading previous people's comments, now I'm hooked.

How often do new chapters release?

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

khy posted:

Count me in for this one as well. Started it after reading previous people's comments, now I'm hooked.

How often do new chapters release?

It's released weekly on Fridays. :)

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Nondevor posted:

It's released weekly on Fridays. :)

drat. That means I have to wait 5 whole days to see what happens next.

Guess I'll just catch up on Girls the Wild and Cavalier of the Abyss.

I don't fully understand why Korean Manwha is more enjoyable to me than Japanese Manga is. But I'm enjoying it all the same.

EDIT : Speaking of cavalier, I think I'm missing the joke from this one. http://www.batoto.net/read/_/40494/cavalier-of-the-abyss_v4_ch23_by_manwhore-scans/26

Seems like it's describing him getting nailed in the balls but I can't understand the art to figure out what's hitting him?

khy fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Jan 20, 2014

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!
Kubera has been pretty good lately. Its good to see Leez stepping out from Asha's shadow. Also I feel bad for everyone, but especially Leez and Yuta.

Hodgepodge fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Jan 20, 2014

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Kubera (former) is kind of an rear end in a top hat, though. All of this conflict was initiated by him to find the person with his name, but he found her ages ago and hasn't stopped the sura from destroying towns to find Leez. He doesn't seem to bear her ill will or have any particular plans for her, so what the heck was all of this even for?

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

Kubera has been pretty good lately. Its good to see Leez stepping out from Asha's shadow. Also I feel bad for everyone, but especially Leez and Yuta.

Since the Sword of Re(?) is supposed to be all about stopping regeneration, how was she able to regen her whole arm? Also gently caress you Yuta, Leez was finally getting poo poo done and you step in with your hax magic cancel and ruin the fun :argh:

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012

Bernardo Orel posted:

Since the Sword of Re(?) is supposed to be all about stopping regeneration, how was she able to regen her whole arm? Also gently caress you Yuta, Leez was finally getting poo poo done and you step in with your hax magic cancel and ruin the fun :argh:

Does Leez's self resurrection transcendental count as regeneration? She survived Asha chopping her head in half with magic for that one test.

Wozbo
Jul 5, 2010

Bernardo Orel posted:

Natural regeneration; you have to basically be burning spells left and right to not be dieing. things like the healing spells/ the bracelet will still work. It more like, you get a paper cut you don't stop bleeding or internal injuries 100% need treating asap.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I don't think Leez is actually the one doing anything. She's possessed I thought?e: and odds are it's the God who made/owned the sword iirc anyway so all bets are off.

Mindblast fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jan 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Noblesse 313
I wonder how long Rai can stay 'near to death'. He's bleeding all over the place, wonder if we'll have a time skip or something where he'll be able to rest some.

Also n-thing the love for The Gamer. It's fast becoming my favorite comic, I hope it remains its silly self for a long long time.