Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Down at my mum's place for a holiday and got a chance for some photos of her cat Mitzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good News Everyone
Apr 30, 2009

HELLO HI CAN I GET ON THE BED WITH YOU? I PROMISE NOT TO ATTACK YOUR FEET*

*PROMISE VOID IF FEET MOVE AT ALL

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Found this on Imgur:

The caption?
"My cat has one foggy eye. Add a bow tie and he instantly becomes a James Bond villain."

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
Cross posting

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

MisterBibs posted:

Found this on Imgur:

The caption?
"My cat has one foggy eye. Add a bow tie and he instantly becomes a James Bond villain."

I'd play poker with this cat.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Anoia posted:

I'd play poker with this cat.

Be careful, he'll probably poison your drink.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
Le Chifurre.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Geolicious posted:

Le Chifurre.

Quadropussy.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Perfect Catangle.

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
I wonder if I can get some cat battle armor made for less.

http://laughingsquid.com/cat-battle-armor-turns-any-feline-into-an-unstoppable-force-for-slaughter/

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Edmond Dantes posted:

Be careful, he'll probably poison your drink.

Took the antidote before arriving. You don't take risks with a cat like that.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Good News Everyone posted:

HELLO HI CAN I GET ON THE BED WITH YOU? I PROMISE NOT TO ATTACK YOUR FEET*

*PROMISE VOID IF FEET MOVE AT ALL

:3: More people should have black cats.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

I've had nothing but black cats, and I agree. We recently got two kittens, an extremely friendly and playful girl, and a shy and gentle giant boy.

It's been difficult getting the shy one to open up, but he likes coming in my room now and will occasionally sit on my lap. He's three months old but the size of a full cat, so I don't know how that happened.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

MariusLecter posted:

Tabitha concurs.

(sorry ipod pic, but we were having lap cuddle time)

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
The only problem is that black cats seem like they're hard to photograph.

...or maybe I just need to get a real camera.

Murder Hats
Nov 16, 2008

"You need to put as much focus on work as you give to getting the perfect reCaptcha phrase!"
/
:backtowork:
Elvira doesn't care, she just wants your body heat.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Black Lodge
Aug 17, 2013
Here is Omar, looking ridiculous.

Black Lodge has a new favorite as of 05:09 on Jan 12, 2014

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

What my kitters are best at.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Black cats +1!

Good News Everyone
Apr 30, 2009

Your black cats are all adorable. Here is mine again, with a bonus panda.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Sometimes black cats being hard to photograph works out cute, though.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

I approve of this incarnation of my username.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Pope Guilty posted:

Sometimes black cats being hard to photograph works out cute, though.

Ha! Looks like a dust sprite.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

I got a nice picture of my cat mid-meow.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

casual poster posted:

Ha! Looks like a dust sprite.

More like the cat from Kiki's Delivery Service.

Or the cat Bulma's dad has in Dragon Ball.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's the first time I've seen a cat do that. They usually know the things on your screen aren't really there.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Phlegmish posted:

That's the first time I've seen a cat do that. They usually know the things on your screen aren't really there.

Sometimes. My cat did try to get inside the television one time during a documentary about birds.

Speed Crazy
Nov 7, 2011
I love black cats too. Mine was clearly rolling around in the dirt before we took this picture.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

My parents' cat used to love watching baseball on TV (not any other sport, for some reason), and he was always checking behind the TV to try to figure out what was going on.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I wish I could get a clear picture of it, but my Henry Cat had to go into the hospital this past week and they shaved his foreleg for the IV and now it looks like he's wearing a little orange Ugg boot.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

single-mode fiber posted:

My parents' cat used to love watching baseball on TV (not any other sport, for some reason), and he was always checking behind the TV to try to figure out what was going on.

Back in the early 80s our cat loved watching Knightrider. That car jumping over gaps all the time fascinated him for some reason.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Gromit posted:

Back in the early 80s our cat loved watching Knightrider. That car jumping over gaps all the time fascinated him for some reason.

Gromit posted:

My MIL(who lives with my wife n I) has an iPad app our cats love.

http://www.ipadgameforcats.com

I think that's it; the mouse squeaks when hit with a paw. Our Jr. loves it especially.

Jr. on right, months ago, and much smaller than now.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Normally I loving hate it when people repost random pictures from Imgur but look at this

JUST LOOK AT IT

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Really Pants posted:

Normally I loving hate it when people repost random pictures from Imgur but look at this

Not to derail, but what's wrong with posting Imgur images? They're not really random if they're relevant and entertaining. I personally don't own a cat, so I'm never going to post original content, but if I can post the highlights of the internet, what's wrong with that?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
I do it a lot. I figure the people who frequent imgur and have already seen them will forgive me, and everyone else might enjoy them. I don't expect everything here to be original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Fair enough. That's not what's important here though, because THAT CAT