Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

bitter almond posted:

Eh, I wouldn't be comfortable with this. It's too much on that border of involving people who are non-participants. They can get a loving hotel room or rent a cabin or something. It's just lovely to do this when you have housemates.

It's really not on the border of non-consensually involving others. It's deep in the heart of non-consensually involving others and staging a strawberry festival for tourists in Olde Non-Consensually Involving Others Towne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

bitter almond posted:

Eh, I wouldn't be comfortable with this. It's too much on that border of involving people who are non-participants. They can get a loving hotel room or rent a cabin or something. It's just lovely to do this when you have housemates.

Call me old fashioned but I think chaining a 19 year old to a radiator in a cabin then leaving for 3 days would be an even worse idea!

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
The "leading girlfriend around by a leash" stuff is definitely involving innocent bystanders in this couple's sex life without their consent, and that's bullshit. This guy has horrible boundaries. I suggest you get a good book on safe BDSM and then beat him with it and take his girlfriend.

Namarrgon posted:

they are seriously making this your problem and so they will have to work with the solution.
This is such great advice for so many situations.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

trickybiscuits posted:

"leading girlfriend around by a leash" stuff

He is a 28-yr old mall goth.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Masonity posted:

Unfortunately the SA erotica thread was shut down, or this may have spun off into a new genre!

Intelligence Extraction themed BDSM would be surreal

Mmmm, you've been chained to a bed for 72 hours. Tell me how you're feeling, detainee.

My psychology and morale are weakened, and I perceive futility in future resistance.

Oooh, yeeaah, perhaps additional pertinent information could be garnered via immediate... comfort

It is likely

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Someone's been watching too many 90's meth movies.

(NSFW) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh56nj_chloe-hunter-spun_lifestyle

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

bitter almond posted:

I wouldn't be comfortable with this, but the reason you listed is like #772 on the list of reasons why.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
This is wrong on so many levels that don't even involve kinky sex stuff. If Mike had a kid and said to you "I've got her for the weekend but I have plans, so I'm just gonna lock her in my room in a playpen with Dora the Explorer on repeat," you'd tell him that was loving crazy and dangerous, right? What if she gets hungry or scared or hurt?

When you're handcuffed to a bed and can't get out, you're no longer an autonomous adult human being. You are incapable of looking after yourself and have to rely on others to care for you, just like a child or a pet or even a loving house plant. He is going to do this to his girlfriend and then leave, giving her no way of revoking her consent (which is like Safe BDSM 101 - jesus, even 50 Shades of Grey gets this right). Whether or not it's "therapeutic" for him, whether or not she gets off on it, whether or not he's totally only going to leave for a couple hours max, it's all irrelevant. If you wouldn't leave a child by herself in a room with no one to look after her, leaving a handcuffed naked lady in the same situation isn't much better from a safety perspective.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
This is probably the most exciting thing I've read in en in ages.

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006
This is the perfect way to make the OP and James accessories to a murder.

"I'm going to leave for a bit, she's still alive I promise but this loud classical music will make it impossible to confirm that, also I locked the door so there's no way to visually check she's ok. If there's a bad smell it's because she poo poo herself, not because I left a rotting corpse for you two to deal with. You want anything from the Bulk Barn while i'm out?"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I feel really terrible for hoping this is real.
Please update, OP.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Pixelbaron had a good suggestion.

pixelbaron posted:

while he is out replace gf with fake plastic skeleton handcuffed to the bed

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Pick posted:

Pixelbaron had a good suggestion.

Why not get a real one? Abandoned schools and hospitals usually have a few medical models lying around.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
cover the room in fake cobwebs while he's gone and purchase greybeards to wear and when he opens the door to the room rush in behind him and cling to him and say in an old man voice "you've been gone for so long. so looong"

pixelbaron fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jan 14, 2014

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
as soon as he leaves, break down the door and prepare for a surprise party for when he gets back, except everyone attending the party is either a victim's advocate or a police officer

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Do your roommates share their drugs with you at least?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
I was going to be mad that OP bailed like a bitch and we'll never find out the ending but let's face it, Local Man In Sick Scat Bondage Beethoven Dungeon Murder Horror is going to make headlines anyway.

Yellow Jackson
Jan 13, 2013

by Ralp

4th Asclepiadean posted:

Actually, Yellow Jackson, why did you feel you were being unreasonable in this at all by saying "no, you can't do that"?
It makes me a bit concerned about you.

Well, mostly it's that telling Mike no is a never a pleasant experience. As I said, he has some issue with not feeling in control, and basically it makes him really really anxious and nervous. When he's nervous his stutter gets much worse, he starts breathing really quickly (not hyperventilating or anything) which he finds very embarrassing, which exacerbates the problem, and so on and so on.

Anyway, me and James talked to Mike. He brought Jen over as well, so she could be a part of the discussion. We told them that we weren't comfortable with the scenario, citing the safety reasons as well the fact that we didn't think it was fair to do it in the apartment since we might be liable if something went wrong.

Mike wasn't happy, but he was more disappointed than anything else. He argued for a while, but it all boiled down to it being his room and therefore he could do what he wanted in there, and that he and Jen could do what they wanted since they were both adults. We didn't budge on the "unsafe & unfair" points, so eventually he had to admit defeat and he went off to calm down in the bathroom for a while.

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

I went out at that point, but according to James, they watched Downfall on DVD, then Mike let Jen out and they went into Mike's room. When I got back the the cage was still in the living room, empty.

Yellow Jackson fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jan 14, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
He is going to kill you in your sleep

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

You're going to wake up tomorrow shoved into that cage with one of your legs hacked off.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Yellow Jackson posted:

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after and hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

:allears: This is almost too perfect.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Yellow Jackson posted:

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car.
classic teen move (OP she is literally a teenager)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If this is not a troll, this thread will be like the little black box from the airplane crash that tells people afterwards what went wrong

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Yellow Jackson posted:

Well, mostly it's that telling Mike no is a never a pleasant experience. As I said, he has some issue with not feeling in control, and basically it makes him really really anxious and nervous. When he's nervous his stutter gets much worse, he starts breathing really quickly (not hyperventilating or anything) which he finds very embarrassing, which exacerbates the problem, and so on and so on.

How has this not been an issue or a red flag in the past? He sounds unstable and not safe to be around. Seriously, how have you guys stayed roomies for this long without this sort of thing coming up?

Leopold N. Loeb
Apr 26, 2010

by XyloJW
Get in the cage OP

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I want to believe that this is just internet lies. But realistically deep down I know that it's not beyond belief that a goon could be living with people this hosed up

Does she eat dog treats. Do you feed her in the cage

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

OP, WampaLord here, Something Awful news, I just have one question:

Does she ever bark while in the cage?

This is the loving greatest E/N thread I've seen in months. :allears:

snowfox090
Feb 24, 2007
Jen is literally a dog isn't she.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yellow Jackson posted:

Woah, a weird bdsm dork has actual mental issues RE: control and needing to feel dominant to compensate for flaws? No fuckin way.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Post a picture of the cage

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Well, this is a 5. I can't comprehend this level of insanity and how you accept it, or what the gently caress is going on.

OP how long ago did these two start dating I'm really really curious.

God seriously though stay safe OP, you're uhhh, yeah, kinda asking for it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
OP...get in the cage.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Post a picture of the cage

Please, this.

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
Make sure to print out a copy of this thread and keep it on you at all times so the police can charge you as an accessory to a crime easier.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like that James stayed for the protest caging. Like, sure these loving weirdos are having their attention whoring tantrum, but gently caress man he really wanted to see Downfall huh?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Yellow Jackson posted:

They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

I went out at that point, but according to James, they watched Downfall on DVD, then Mike let Jen out and they went into Mike's room. When I got back the the cage was still in the living room, empty.

Nooooo, you've ruined my suspension of disbelief by making your denouement too perfect.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If this is real, op should very easily be able to provide us with a quick snapshot of their cage setup

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OP everything you say about the situation makes it sound worse. Your roommate is terrible at BDSM, terrible at being an adult, and just generally terrible. Do not allow him to do this, and try to make him your ex-roommate as quickly as possible.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
I love that you put up with this poo poo for 300$ a month. 10$ a day. For the price of two cups of coffee a day, you could not have this problem.

You do realize that you could go on craigslist, and literally pick the most cheeto-stained application, and have a better roomate?
Seriously, there are all kinds of socially damaged fuckups who are socially damaged fuckups in much less extravagant and wearing ways. They don't hyperventilate when told to keep their poo poo to themselves, or cage their ugly girlfriends in the public spaces, and almost all of them can scratch together one third of rent and utilities.

What are your interests in common, because I'm curious what hobby is worth shrugging this sort of thing off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Slo-Tek posted:

What are your interests in common, because I'm curious what hobby is worth shrugging this sort of thing off.

The hobby is badly-planned BDSM scenes.

The OP is Jen.

:lost:

• Locked thread