Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I am laid low by the matriarchy.

http://vimeo.com/64941331

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Ignite Memories posted:

Why on earth are you upset that people wear rain boots? I swear, goons are the most autistic people.

Well I will agree with him if he is specifically talking about wearing fashion wellies on warm dry days, as was a common sight here in Dublin a couple of years ago.

Their feet must have been rank.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

What the hell. Sitting in jeans with your legs tightly together makes the fabric around your inner thighs snug and most men will agree this is uncomfortable. This also causes the loose skin on your scrotum to sometimes fold with the fabric of your pants and is even more uncomfortable.

More or less true depending on how far you sink into your seat.

I swear, some people totally abandon reality for the sake of seeming non-gender specific and PC.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
You people really care too much about sitting. I don't need ballsack constriction analysis to figure out that people will sit however the gently caress they want and some idiot on the internet cannot make a valid enough point for them to magically change their ways.

Here is a dog getting hit in the face by a frisbee. Nobody loving cares how you sit.

Here is a different dog getting hit in the face by a frisbee and also a tree. People continue to not care how you sit.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 17:10 on Jan 14, 2014

Zombiebeard
Jun 29, 2011

by astral

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Maybe if you aren't wearing properly fitted pants you'd have to spread your leads. I can see if you are obese you might have to spread your thunder thighs to prevent some sort of calamaty to your micropenis.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

MooCowlian posted:

Half those people look like their legs are spread so far apart it would be uncomfortable. It looks like actual effort to keep spread that far.

Wow, you're not kidding.

Baldbeard posted:

What the hell. Sitting in jeans with your legs tightly together makes the fabric around your inner thighs snug and most men will agree this is uncomfortable. This also causes the loose skin on your scrotum to sometimes fold with the fabric of your pants and is even more uncomfortable.

Place your feet shoulder-width apart. Align your knees with your feet. Unless you're very fat your legs won't be touching each other and you also won't be infringing on other people's space. I don't even know what the scrotum issue is, that one you'll have to work out yourself.

Dick Peters
Mar 8, 2009

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I will cut anyone who complains about "casual racism" before mentioning the broken tables.

edit:

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 17:23 on Jan 14, 2014

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
So... you're self-harming? but yeah, that needs a t in it's [img] tags.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I will cut anyone who complains about "casual racism" before mentioning the broken tables.

edit:

You are now required to cut yourself. Post pictures please. :toxx:

Don't cut yourself, dummy.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GymnastyThom posted:

You don't understand, women are wearing things! He has to kill himself. I support his behavior.

Picnic Princess is a woman. I mean, I'm a bit amazed that none of you even considered this possibility.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Phlegmish posted:

Picnic Princess is a woman. I mean, I'm a bit amazed that none of you even considered this possibility.

Hey, you never know.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Morpheus posted:

A pair of dry, clean rain boots is like a humvee that's never been off-road. It's like...why?

Plus wearing shoes indoors irks me. So wearing gumboots, the potentially-most-dirty shoes, irks me doubly so. Even though they're not dirty.

I live a fascinating life.

I'm writing you a parody song called Autists Paradise.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Yeah that's just a bad tumblr. One picture was just a guy with luggage between his legs. Sorry that I couldn't pay someone to ship my luggage for my half-hour train ride to the airport.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Frostwerks posted:

I'm writing you a parody song called Autists Paradise.

Not one of us have lives,
living in an autist's paradise.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

QwertySanchez posted:

Bah I used to wear a pair of these bad boys when I was a kid.

and the frog picture cycle is complete. :getin:

holy loving childhood flashback

'sup frog wellies buddy :frogc00l::respek::frogc00l:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RyokoTK posted:

Not one of us have lives,
living in an autist's paradise.

We post Sonic once or twice,
Livin' in an autist's paradise.

Turtlicious has a new favorite as of 21:06 on Jan 14, 2014

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Turtlicious posted:

We post Sonic once or twice,

We're all spergin' day and night,

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Captain Trips posted:

We're all spergin' day and night,

Tell me why are we so autist to see,
That the ones we hurt are everybody.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

I am the one who croaks!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Skeesix posted:

Yeah that's just a bad tumblr. One picture was just a guy with luggage between his legs. Sorry that I couldn't pay someone to ship my luggage for my half-hour train ride to the airport.

Public transportation is for the public, not all of their worldly loving possessions.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
I loathe my city sometimes. :(

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shifty Nipples posted:

Public transportation is for the public, not all of their worldly loving possessions.

Yeah stupid poors, you should just never move or do anything, stay broke forever. Besides if you can't afford a car you should really just give up and become homeless.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

Yeah stupid poors, you should just never move or do anything, stay broke forever. Besides if you can't afford a car you should really just give up and become homeless.

Uh what, it inconveniences the poor when there's no room for them because captain moneypants wants to fly somewhere.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Oh I see you're a resident of the great Harbor City as well fellow Nanaimo Goon.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Shifty Nipples posted:

You should check out my tumbler:

https://womenwithhugeasspurses.tumblr.com/

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Shifty Nipples posted:

Uh what, it inconveniences the poor when there's no room for them because captain moneypants wants to fly somewhere.

Yes, this guy is clearly captain moneypants

The tumblr is bad. That is all.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I Am Crake posted:

I will defend a man's right to sit however he drat well pleases but don't your balls feel uncomfortable if you do that?

Balls on top.

EdibleBodyParts
Dec 27, 2005
Body Parts...that are edible

BgRdMchne posted:

Balls on top.

Do you, like, swing them forward before you sit down, or manually move them once you've sat?

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Tiggum posted:

Wow, you're not kidding.

Place your feet shoulder-width apart. Align your knees with your feet. Unless you're very fat your legs won't be touching each other and you also won't be infringing on other people's space. I don't even know what the scrotum issue is, that one you'll have to work out yourself.

Huh? Like I said, if a man sits with his legs tightly together or crossed way up high at the thigh, there's often ball mashing or skin pinching going on. I'm not defending people on trains with their legs spread out -- I'm saying most men don't find crossing their legs like the anal beads/wine picture comfortable.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Baldbeard posted:

Huh? Like I said, if a man sits with his legs tightly together or crossed way up high at the thigh, there's often ball mashing or skin pinching going on. I'm not defending people on trains with their legs spread out -- I'm saying most men don't find crossing their legs like the anal beads/wine picture comfortable.

There isn't for me, and I'm not sure how you're getting that unless you're wearing pants that are too small for you.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Just post funnies you knobs.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

EdibleBodyParts posted:

Do you, like, swing them forward before you sit down, or manually move them once you've sat?

Grab them while in the process of sitting and move them like a man.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

AndyElusive posted:

Oh I see you're a resident of the great Harbor City as well fellow Nanaimo Goon.

Yes, "great".

Loser
Jan 18, 2003

Ensign_Ricky posted:

We have this in Buffalo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Post cartoon characters who look stoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

• Locked thread