Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Maybe Hinata is a SHSL Lobbyist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Okay, so I found a pretty funny video of a summary of chapter 1. There's no spoilers, but I wouldn't want to check the related videos.

http://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6EALFDsMk7g

Ledgy fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jan 23, 2014

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

It looks as if neither Kuzuryuu nor Tsumiki is infected with Despair Fever. Kuzuryuu jumped quickly back into tossing out death threats when annoyed in this update, and Tsumiki's happiness about Hinata's concern was very similar to a scene earlier on in the game. I'm relieved that Kuzuryuu hasn't changed entirely. I'm finding his character development good, but I think it's more convincing if it's done in a way which shows that he's not an entirely different character from before, so the content of this update was nice.

Things are getting interesting with that scene with Hinata at the end there. It looks as if it takes place at a school that's unaffiliated with Hope's Peak and the kids there are assuming that Hinata is going to attend the prep school. They wouldn't be talking so casually about Hope's Peak being a waste if they were Hope's Peak prep school students themselves. The "...Who am I?" stuff from Hinata is odd, though.

I think the most interesting thing about this update was Monomi's reaction to Despair Fever. She's acting as if she thinks she could be affected by it too, despite presumably being either a soft toy AI robot or a remote controlled soft toy robot, and I don't think she's stupid enough to make a mistake about what can affect her. Also, she was saying that the Despair Fever is frightening enough that it could affect the entire island, rather than phrasing it as something that could affect all of the inhabitants. Monomi's concern for herself might indicate that she's being remote controlled by one of the people in the motel, or it might indicate that Despair Fever can affect computers.

tiistai posted:

I thought that conversation implied it was his parents' money that changed that. Hinata is the Super High School Level Bought-his-way-in.

Looking over the conversation there, I think it's more likely that what happened was that they were baffled about how a normal guy like Hinata could get into Hope's Peak, and then one of them told the others about the prep school's existence and they realised that he probably wasn't going to the main Hope's Peak after all but to the prep school. The prep school's function is to funnel funding into the main Hope's Peak, preying on the hope of the prep school students that they might get some reflected prestige from attending there or that it might help them get into the main school. It looks to me as if they felt sorry for Hinata's parents for spending their money on getting Hinata into the prep school.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

tiistai posted:

I thought that conversation implied it was his parents' money that changed that. Hinata is the Super High School Level Bought-his-way-in.

Super High School Level Not-Quite-Rich-Enough-To-Be-An-Heir, I guess?

Anyway, if Komaeda dies next, the question's going to be if he got done in by the disease or if someone killed him a way that makes it look like he died of the disease.

Or they could be making it look like Komaeda's about to die only to have someone else bite it. At this point, both scenarios are equally likely.

LukanFox
Jul 23, 2013
Not to try to distract from the discussion about the possibility that Hinata's talent could be a rather ordinary one, but I'm think that most of us have a pretty clear idea who our murder vic this chapter will be and which death flag they just set.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

LukanFox posted:

Not to try to distract from the discussion about the possibility that Hinata's talent could be a rather ordinary one, but I'm think that most of us have a pretty clear idea who our murder vic this chapter will be and which death flag they just set.

Why would Kuzuryuu saying "Let's hope something happens tomorrow." make him the victim? :buddy:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Van Dine posted:

It looks to me as if they felt sorry for Hinata's parents for spending their money on getting Hinata into the prep school.

Sure, that could work. I do feel like it is specifically the academy proper they're talking about ("He’s actually going to Hope's Peak Academy", or "You can do that?" right after the bit about the school being for geniuses only) and not the prep school, but whatever. The details aren't important. Hinata is going to Hope's Peak even though he's a nobody and money is involved.

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

tiistai posted:

Sure, that could work. I do feel like it is specifically the academy proper they're talking about ("He’s actually going to Hope's Peak Academy", or "You can do that?" right after the bit about the school being for geniuses only) and not the prep school, but whatever. The details aren't important. Hinata is going to Hope's Peak even though he's a nobody and money is involved.

I think the context of the latest update means that the students who were talking can't have been associated with the prep school, but there was something in an earlier update which strongly suggested that Hinata was a Hope's Peak prep school student, at least for a while. If so, that would mean that the scene in the last update took place at the school Hinata went to before entering the prep school, which would mean that the kids there couldn't have been talking about the main Hope's Peak.

orenronen posted:

What the hell is "Hope's Peak Preparatory School"? I've never heard of any such thing!
...You haven't?
That’s odd... I can see how the others wouldn't have, but you, at least, should know all about it.
W...What do you mean...?
I guess you forgot it along with the rest of your school memories. Can't be helped.

That could mean that Hinata was such a big Hope's Peak fanboy that he knew all about the prep school too, but I think it makes more sense if Monobear's saying that Hinata was a prep school student for a while. It's probably not irrelevant, given that Dangan Ronpa Zero makes a point of talking about unrest in the prep school and the "Parade" running protests because of the scam Hope's Peak proper was pulling on them, where they pretended that it was possible to transfer to the main school but actually it never happened because the teachers didn't think anyone was worthy of it. Hinata could have been involved in that, and there's much more potential there than if Hinata's parents simply bribed his way in. The same update that quote was in also said that the The Worst, Most Despair Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind began with an armed revolt from the Hope's Peak prep school students.

Van Dine fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jan 18, 2014

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
It's possible the kid making the money comment is just being a poo poo. Hinata could be a Super High School Level Deity and there would be someone in the world who would still call Hope's Peak a waste.

Still betting Tsumiki is our despair-infected murderer.

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009
Yeah, Monobear's hardly ever really on the level, but this feels like Hinata was part of the prep school scene at some point, and was really self conscious about that since, well, it wasn't the real Hope's Peak. Monobear being a creep with implication, Nagito doing more or less the same thing when he brought up how Hinata can't remember his own talent, Hinata's dream and the very first scene in the game are making a really strong case about his origin.

Monomi, however, may have just given herself away. She's probably someone on the island if she's losing her poo poo over the Despair fever, but more importantly, she's possibly someone in the motel. If she was anyone in the hospital she'd be going absolutely bonkers about how all hope is lost or something, or outright malfunctioning like her controller.

By process of elimination, Nidai can't be her controller since he was blown up shortly before Monomi argued to save his life, same with Kuzuryuu (who is also part of the hospital crew.) Hinata by way of protagonistism is also out. Nagito's about to flatline, so it can't be him, nor can it be Tsukimi who's running herself ragged taking care of everybody there. Ibuki and Akane, for reasons I already explained, can't be the controller because they're not themselves right now and Monomi hasn't been acting any weirder than normal apart from being scared about the boogey virus.

At the Motel we have Sonia, Souda, Nanami, Saionji and Gundam. It could in theory be any of them. Souda or Nanami, due to their SHSL talents are the most likely, perhaps, to be controlling a robot rabbit. People have accused Nananmi of being the controller before, but you know what? I'm really starting to think it's Souda.

Both characters were extremely happy go lucky at the start of the game, eager to make the most of the situation the students were placed in, despite, you know, being stuck on a drat island. Both lose their poo poo when Monobear storms in (pardon the pun) and Monomi herself lost one of the mechanisms intended to deal with crap like this. Meanwhile, Monomi continues to espouse how the students must live together in harmony, whereas Souda is coming up with plans out of a Harem Manga to surprise-hang out with the girls and expecting them to work. These two plans aren't exactly parallel, but look at it this way: The creators said Souda's possibly capable of building a tank. He built a two-way communications system out of old PSP and television parts. He obviously likes to arrange for situations that put him in the company of women and really likes defending Sonia. Is it any reasonable stretch to believe that he'd build a sophisticated robot who's primary function is to protect the islanders while also telling everybody how great it would be to live in harmony? Especially given how insane the rest of this game has been?

Even if Monomi's primary function is to rehabilitate the students, as has been surmised, given what we know of Souda, he could be the traitor whose purpose it is to keep an eye on things, conveniently allowing him to hang out on an island full of girls--nobody said he was completely altruistic--and make sure his robot was working. I mean, hell, he's the one who pointed out that the engines in the planes were missing. What if he'd taken them out himself? He's probably the only person who could fly a plane if if they were in working order; he'd have a lot of explaining to do as to why he doesn't just pile everybody into one and zoom off if the engine's were intact...

So yeah. I think Souda's Monomi's controller. If there were two traitors, I'd wager he built the robot and Nanami's running it, but since Monobear's implied only one person is the traitor...

Psychodrama
May 29, 2013

Van Dine posted:

Looking over the conversation there, I think it's more likely that what happened was that they were baffled about how a normal guy like Hinata could get into Hope's Peak, and then one of them told the others about the prep school's existence and they realised that he probably wasn't going to the main Hope's Peak after all but to the prep school. The prep school's function is to funnel funding into the main Hope's Peak, preying on the hope of the prep school students that they might get some reflected prestige from attending there or that it might help them get into the main school. It looks to me as if they felt sorry for Hinata's parents for spending their money on getting Hinata into the prep school.

This makes good sense to me. One of the students said judgmentally, "well, he's free to revere whatever he wants", which doesn't seem like something a fellow prep school student would be saying. All prep school students would share the same reverence for Hope's Peak, the same hope for getting in.

It seems like they're trying to set us up to think one of the despair-ridden will kill, since Ibuki was caught wandering around and Hinata commented on the strangeness of that, but I don't think the murderer will be one of the infected. Killing under influence of fever removes responsibility for the killer's actions, and that's not in keeping with Monobear's trend. I have more faith in the writers than that, especially after they got everyone to believe they were pushing the serial killer angle again up until the last minute.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

So, uh, yeah, it's pretty clear that Hinata wasn't entirely supposed to be at Hopes Peak if you ask me. Precisely what changed that, and whether or not this means he's our "traitor" is a bit less clear.

I don't think Tsumiki's infected, though. Her response to Hinata showing concern for her was basically the same as when he greeted her that one time.

All we know is that Hinata believed that his parents bought his way in. He may well have a talent but be in denial about it. These lines demonstrate the people talking don't actually know anything about why he was admitted.

If he does have a talent, it's likely he either didn't know it or is in denial about the whole affair.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

This Monobear seems... more hosed up than DR1 Monobear, I guess? I'm not ruling out one of the infected being the killer, since this one doesn't seem to be as invested in the motivation aspect.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Bean posted:

Still betting Tsumiki is our despair-infected murderer.

I'm gunna agree with this. We know that despairitis isn't something that makes your personality completely 180, it just makes you act differently - Komaeda isn't really known as someone who is particularly truthful, so him telling only lies as an effect of the disease shows that it doesn't just make you act opposite - otherwise he'd be a bastion of confidence looking down on the other peons around him, almost like Kuzuryuu was at first. poo poo, for all we know Komaeda may already be dead - Tsumiki could have killed him last night (or sooner?) and has been huddling over a corpse this whole time as an alibi. We need three people to confirm that a body is in fact dead, and whether or not the killer counts as one of those three is an extreme gray area. No one except her has gone close enough to ensure he's alive, and we've solely gone off of her word that he's totally not dead guys, he's just barely breathing and his heart is barely beating so even though he's sitting there not moving he's not dead!! And the fact that Komaeda's always willing to help out murderers... What Tsumiki thinks would be accomplished by staving it off all this time, I'm not sure of, however - maybe she's just hoping the students won't pay that much attention to Monobear's given time of death? Hoping for a death in the motel to distract everyone?

Mostly I just find it very suspicious that Komaeda's in such poor condition, when neither of the other infected students show ANY signs of being physically-impaired. poo poo, we had to force Mioda back to her room, she was feeling so spry. So why is Komaeda in such terminal condition, unless someone has intended it to happen - and Tsumiki is the one best qualified to make it look natural. IF he's not already dead, I'd be surprised if Tsumiki wasn't the one keeping him in his condition.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I don't think any of the fever-infected kids will be the murderer, because that raises way too many questions about diminished capacity (they potentially only killed because they were infected by the disease, which was introduced by Monobear, ergo a fever-infected murderer is less responsible for their actions then Monobear himself). I suspect if that's the case whoever IS the murderer is going to milk that gray area for all its worth.

Kobold
Jan 22, 2008

Centuries of knowledge ingrained into my brain,
and this STILL makes no sense.

Cornwind Evil posted:

raises way too many questions about diminished capacity
Reading this part here, I had an odd thought. Tsumiki's taking care of the infected. So, if one of them dies under her care... I wonder if Monobear is willing to construe that as killing them. It's her job to ensure they survive, so if they don't, might he say that it's her fault? Seems like a stretch, sure, but something I thought might be worth bringing up.

... Or potentially Tsumiki could fake a murder to cover up the fact she failed her duties. She's finally in a position where she can do something and people are seemingly encouraging her. She could be afraid of that fact and then make it look like a murder instead to save face.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
So I don't think Saionji is going to do anything else this chapter until the trail. When a murder does happen she will probably bring up how she told them so.

pidgeon
May 18, 2011

:tinsley:

legendsuper posted:

Okay, so I found a pretty funny video of a summary of chapter 1. There's no spoilers, but I wouldn't want to check the related videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EALFDsMk7g

Wrap it in a Polsy please.

Well, even if Mioda's unlikely to be the murderer because of ambiguity reasons (though, like Pekoyama, that kind of reason failed), she could still attempt to frame herself if the killer asked her to, but it'd probably go like this.

Sir, it seems you are having trouble figuring out the culprit. I think it would be appropriate to say that I am the culprit.
Really? Is that so?
No, but I was told that it would be appropriate, sir.
Who told you to do that?
I am not at liberty to reveal their identity, sir.

pidgeon fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jan 18, 2014

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I think Mikans' behaviour isn't quite strange enough for her to be infected, although it could be that her version of despair fever would make her act more normal. :iiam:

I'm 100% sure that Hinata is a prep school kid now, my guess is that he somehow infiltrated the SHSL class during DR0 and The Parade and got caught up with them when they were memory wiped.

Athar1007
Oct 11, 2012

Faction Namer
Before we go, we should check on Komaeda one more time...
You go do that, then. I'll handle the call over here.

So, how did things go over here? Is the call finished already?
Yeah. No one had anything to report, so we got it done in no time.

Sounds like a completely normal exchange. And most likely it is. But I still can't help but wonder. Crap, crap, crap, I keep thinking.

Now we have a span of time in which Kuzuryuu was completely alone. He claims nothing interesting happened ... but who knows? Here is my theory (since I don't think he will be the murderer): Kuzuryuu received a prerecorded transmission, but didn't notice. Hinata would have noticed had he been there, however.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

pidgeon posted:

Sir, it seems you are having trouble figuring out the culprit. I think it would be appropriate to say that I am the culprit.
Really? Is that so?
No, but I was told that it would be appropriate, sir.
Who told you to do that?
I am not at liberty to reveal their identity, sir.

That seems suspiciously like the kind of thing Komaeda would be behind. :v:

of bees
Dec 28, 2009
If Komaeda dies while under Tsumiki's care, would that count as a 'murder' since Tsumiki was unable to save him?

Given the dilemma we had in the last trial With Peko trying to claim to be a tool (and thus not responsible for her actions, and that Kuzuryuu would be the real murderer), I kind of think the point of this trial is going to be deciding if failing to save someone would count as killing them.

Arkannoyed
Oct 31, 2003

If you're dissatisfied, disappear.

orenronen posted:

I said the letter had been written using very special ink that only those chosen by god can see!
Upupu... When I did, he immediately exclaimed, "That sure is one passionate love letter!"
But... that's where things started going wrong.
Because he’d shown he could read the sacred text, the people around him started bathing him with admiration and applause.
From then on, he hogged everyone's respect, acting as a messenger of god...

And that friend was Joseph Smith!

something something Mormonobear

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009

of bees posted:

If Komaeda dies while under Tsumiki's care, would that count as a 'murder' since Tsumiki was unable to save him?

Given the dilemma we had in the last trial With Peko trying to claim to be a tool (and thus not responsible for her actions, and that Kuzuryuu would be the real murderer), I kind of think the point of this trial is going to be deciding if failing to save someone would count as killing them.

I don't know if you can blame someone of murder through failing to save someone else, unless in a specific inaction scenario. "I didn't help pull character X up off that cliff, and instead they fell to their deaths"-- this kind of scenario.

If Nagito's fever KEEPS getting worse to where Tsukimi, who despite being highly talented isn't a full doctor and has been running on fumes through two days, literally cannot help him any more than she has been, then she's killed nobody.

If she smothers Nagito, withholds medicine/treatments that would have kept him alive, or opens the window during a cold rainstorm before shoving Nagito's bed right underneath it, allowing the elements to finish him off, then she's committed a murder.

PROVING that she did option A or option B, however, is a trial-worthy argument, but that's if Tsukimi's the murderer. Given how she's completely drained by this point, I fear she's more likely a victim waiting to happen. :/

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

MonsterEnvy posted:

So I don't think Saionji is going to do anything else this chapter until the trail. When a murder does happen she will probably bring up how she told them so.

Saionji not coming out of her room makes me think she might already be dead. :ohdear:

dpgx
Nov 6, 2009

of bees posted:

Considering that medical malpractice is a real crime, and how much of a dick Monobear can be, I don't doubt that it's a possibility.
Also considering that Mikan is a SHSL Nurse, I don't doubt that she would know choke/pressure points and could have been trying to kill Hinata with snuggles, enough to throw suspicion towards her. I don't particularly believe that theory(though I haven't seen it brought up elsewhere, personally), but I won't discount it, either.

Mikan seems the most likely suspect to murder due to Komaeda's supposed extreme illness making him an easy target and her as his lifeline, but Saionji isn't without suspicion, what with having no contact with her own group through outright refusal to interact. Splitting up the students for a quarantine was also her idea, and makes her even more suspicious, but in the end, this is Danganronpa and loving anything could happen. Sonia could be the murderer and Gundam the victim with some weird as gently caress motive(or none at all) and the entire setup so far could be a red herring.

Really I'm not sure anything can be a reasonable guess at this point, which sort of invalidates my whole post I guess :downs:

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
I'm pretty sure Monomi's controller is Chiaki, because they seem to have remarkably similar agendas. Remember when Chiaki said she could summon Monomi during the lodge party? And how she's often either "asleep" or playing games, giving her ample opportunity to control Monomi under that cover. Not to mention the metatextual evidence of Monomi beating the Monobeasts within a game abstraction. And Monomi's whole shard scheme was set up as a kind of game. Maybe I'm reaching. I dunno. But Souda doesn't make sense because Monomi's personality is so vastly different from his. Souda probably wouldn't make his avatar a pink rabbit.
If Chiaki is Monomi's controller, she could be set up as a light mirror of Junko, the good chessmaster trying to rehabilitate rather than condemn. Opposing her is Monobear, whose motive is not despair. I believe the motive is vengeance. Monobear probably isn't KiraKira, but he might as well be. Hope also means forgiveness. Vengeance is despair.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Narsham posted:

All we know is that Hinata believed that his parents bought his way in. He may well have a talent but be in denial about it. These lines demonstrate the people talking don't actually know anything about why he was admitted.

If he does have a talent, it's likely he either didn't know it or is in denial about the whole affair.

Well, not all SHSL talents may be useful ones. He may be a SHSL Critical Thinker, but it only has become an useful ability now that he had to argue and explain things related to the murders.

Thinking again, why would Hope's Peak need to go all the trouble setting up a Prep School to squeeze some money? Wouldn't they have a SHSL Financial Adviser to make investments for them? Or have their former alumni donate some fat stacks of cash to their alma mater?

Unless it is related to the Most Despairing Event, that it somehow caused them to also go bankrupt.

Apollove
May 31, 2013

Kal-L posted:

Unless it is related to the Most Despairing Event, that it somehow caused them to also go bankrupt.

Most Despairing Event confirmed to be the stock market crash

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Kal-L posted:

Thinking again, why would Hope's Peak need to go all the trouble setting up a Prep School to squeeze some money? Wouldn't they have a SHSL Financial Adviser to make investments for them? Or have their former alumni donate some fat stacks of cash to their alma mater?

That explanation (as well as the details of how Hope Peak's prep school system works) was covered near the beginning of DR/Zero. The short answer is that the school's management got greedy.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Arkannoyed posted:

And that friend was Joseph Smith!

something something Mormonobear

Have you heard of the all-Abearican prophet?~
The black-and-white red-eyed despair guy?~

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

orenronen posted:

That explanation (as well as the details of how Hope Peak's prep school system works) was covered near the beginning of DR/Zero. The short answer is that the school's management got greedy.

Well, it's been a while since I read DR0, and only a few chapters at that. I really should go back and finish it.

Apollove posted:

Most Despairing Event confirmed to be the stock market crash

You joke, but this would make some sense. The world started leaving everything in the hands of the SHSL people, but then something too big for them to solve started a downward spiral of multiple crisis into despair and Monoworld.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Kay Kessler posted:

Saionji not coming out of her room makes me think she might already be dead. :ohdear:

This was my first thought, she's separated from everyone, when its getting to the point where a dead body could turn up any update now.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Oren, any plans to get back to DR0 soon? Are you waiting for events in this game to reach a certain point? (Or is it just too much extra work right now?)

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

idonotlikepeas posted:

Oren, any plans to get back to DR0 soon? Are you waiting for events in this game to reach a certain point? (Or is it just too much extra work right now?)

I always have plans to get back to Zero, and they always get thwarted by the next game update having higher priority... Eventually I'll have no choice because I want to get it done before a certain point in the game, though.

Seriously Safe
Sep 7, 2009
Sorry if I seem stupid for asking, but what exactly is wrong with Hinata going to prep school?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Seriously Safe posted:

Sorry if I seem stupid for asking, but what exactly is wrong with Hinata going to prep school?

The implication appears to be that prep school is where the losers who are not Super High School Level go but I may be misunderstnading.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Seriously Safe posted:

It's like your parents telling you you're going to Disney World, but actually meant Disney California Adventure.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Seriously Safe posted:

Most people want to get into Hope's Peak because it's so prestigious that it sets you up for life. The prep academy isn't prestigious and apparently has no bearing on getting one into Hope's Peak, and so can be regarded as something of a scam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DWK
Sep 18, 2009

Seriously Safe posted:

I've been wondering this too. I think Prep school must mean something different in England to the rest of the world.

• Locked thread