Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
My cable is not working, so right now I'm airing the New Japan/CMLL iPPV's from the past weekend.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jan 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Watching some speed runs and TAS videos at http://psp-tv.com/r/vintage

Come watch a bunch of nerds be crazy good at video games!

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Tonight at 8pm EST/5 PST, I'm going to air all three episodes of Xcitement Wrestling Federation. I hope the Pisscast Crew can make it and finally review it for their show.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jan 21, 2014

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jubs posted:

Tonight at 8pm EST/5 PST, I'm going to air all three episodes of Xcitement Wrestling Federation. I hope the Pisscast Crew can make it and finally review it for their show.
Oh dear, those Knobbs transitions...:)

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Jubs posted:

Believe me, I'd love to, but we'll be recording at that point.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's been almost a month since we last watched Nitro due to holidays, Clashes and Souled Out, so if you have missed Larry, the jobbers and the WCW Nitro Tree, you'll get two of those three tonight! You'll especially get jobbers. Joe Gomez is on the show. Devon Storm makes his debut. Billy Kidman is around too! What will be the fallout from Souled Out? Will Bischoff go through on his threats to the new tag team champions the Steiner Brothers? Will the Giant get his hands on Hogan? Will the nWo get its hands on DDP? Tune in tonight at 8 PM for Nitro and 7:30 PM for Cowboy Who?!

Following Nitro we will be watching TNA, and tonight TNA is the debut of JONNY FAIRPLAY.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Jubs posted:

Never mind. I'll postpone it to another day.

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006
VGCW (Video Game Championship Wrestling) Star Road is on right now so I figure I'll get a psp.tv stream going

http://www.twitch.tv/vgcw

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cowboy Who? time!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
8 PM at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom is 2 hours of Japanese wrestling. A GUARANTEED EYE-OPENINGshutting EXPERIENCE this week:

13-12-22 - Millennials (T-Hawk, Eita, Flamita) vs Team Veteran Returns (CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid) vs Jimmyz (Mister Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, Ryo "Jimmy" Saito, Jimmy Susumu) (DG)
90-02-10 - Stan Hansen vs Vader (AJPW vs NJPW)
04-10-24 - Bryan Danielson vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW)
95-12-25 - Manami Toyota vs The Rest of AJW, 30-Woman Gauntlet (AJW)

The rules of that last one: once one minute passes (or there's a pinfall, submission, or countout), the opponent for Toyota changes. This match is the line that separates her from the hunters, dragons, and mountain kings.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

I'll also be showing some stuff starting at 7:30:

Preshow:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit in Benoit's debut match in WCW
Mean Gene telling people about HBK getting his face smashed in
Vince McMahon telling people about HBK getting his face smashed in
and finally Bret Hart vs. Dr. Issac Yankem DDS in a STEEL CAGE MATCH

then around 8:
In Your House 4 with:
Not Shawn Michaels!
Not Undertaker! (because they both got injured)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Fatu
The Smoking Gunns vs. Razor and the 1-2-3 Kid for the Tag Team Championship
GOLDUST'S DEBUT against Marty Jannetty
YOKOZUNA vs. KING MABEL
Shawn Michaels vs. Dean Douglas (except HBK isn't here!)
Intercontinental Champion Dean Douglas vs. Razor Ramon
Diesel vs. The British Bulldog for the WWF Championship

E: I'll show more old raws after that until I get tired or decide to show something else.

maxallen fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jan 23, 2014

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

maxallen posted:

I'll also be showing some stuff starting at 7:30:

Preshow:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit in Benoit's debut match in WCW
Mean Gene telling people about HBK getting his face smashed in
Vince McMahon telling people about HBK getting his face smashed in
and finally Bret Hart vs. Dr. Issac Yankem DDS in a STEEL CAGE MATCH

then around 8:
In Your House 4 with:
Not Shawn Michaels!
Not Undertaker! (because they both got injured)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Fatu
The Smoking Gunns vs. Razor and the 1-2-3 Kid for the Tag Team Championship
GOLDUST'S DEBUT against Marty Jannetty
YOKOZUNA vs. KING MABEL
Shawn Michaels vs. Dean Douglas (except HBK isn't here!)
Intercontinental Champion Dean Douglas vs. Razor Ramon
Diesel vs. The British Bulldog for the WWF Championship

E: I'll show more old raws after that until I get tired or decide to show something else.

Here's the actual pre-show for IYH 4:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x76366_wwf-sunday-night-slam-in-your-house_sport
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x762bn_wwf-sunday-night-slam-in-your-house_sport

Copy and paste those links into the queue and they'll work even though the Daily Motion site doesn't. I'd suggest showing it since it has exclusive stuff in it.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jan 23, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight I want to show the next TNA weekly where the main event is Don Callis vs Erik Watts in a loser leaves town match where the entire roster is handcuffed to each other at ringside. Some people said they want to watch Impact tonight instead. Unless there is a big outcry I am going to show that at 9, because seriously, gently caress Impact. Before I might show the Hulk Hogan classic ASSAULT ON DEVIL'S ISLAND, so if people want to see that I'll show it at 7:30.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Tonight I want to show the next TNA weekly where the main event is Don Callis vs Erik Watts in a loser leaves town match where the entire roster is handcuffed to each other at ringside. Some people said they want to watch Impact tonight instead. Unless there is a big outcry I am going to show that at 9, because seriously, gently caress Impact. Before I might show the Hulk Hogan classic ASSAULT ON DEVIL'S ISLAND, so if people want to see that I'll show it at 7:30.

My advice to anybody having trouble deciding is to experience both at the same time. TNA Then and Now in stereo is the only way to fly

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Today's TNA is a piece of meat spinning round and round. I'm down for the older TNA because it was an amazing regional promotion.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ok kids, in 25 minutes I'll start airing ASSAULT ON DEVIL'S ISLAND the legendary TNT Network movie starring Hollywood "Terry" Hulk Hogan.

Then at 9 PM it is the greatest TNA weekly PPV of all time.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

I'm still binging on old Raw/PPVs so tonight: We've got one episode of Raw before Survivor Series, than at 7:45(ish):

1995 SURVIVOR SERIES
(This one is actually good I think)

Featuring:
Team Bodydonnas: Rad Radford(new for WWF, he's Louie Spicolli), Skip, The 1-2-3 Kid and Tom Prichard vs. The Underdogs: Barry Horowitz, Bob Holly, Hakushi and Marty Jannetty (Meltzer ***3/4)
Aja Kong, Bertha Faye, Lioness Asuka and Tomoko Wantanbe vs. Alundra Blayze, Chaparita Asari, Kyoko Inoue, and Sakie Hasegawa (Wtf i guess the WWF raided AJW i dunno)
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Goldust
The Dark Side (Fatu, Henry O Godwinn, Savio Vega and The Undertaker) vs. The Royals (Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Issac Yankem DDS, Jerry Lawler and King Mabel)
Ahmed Johnson, Shawn Michaels, Sid, and The British Bulldog vs. Dean Douglas, Owen Hart, Razor Ramon, and Yokozuna
(WTF. Heels and faces all over the place here. Meltzer: *** 1/2)
Diesel vs. Bret Hart for the WWF Championship in what is considered Diesel's best match and the end of family friendly WWF (*** 1/2)

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/ye_olde_raw

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

Ok kids, in 25 minutes I'll start airing ASSAULT ON DEVIL'S ISLAND the legendary TNT Network movie starring Hollywood "Terry" Hulk Hogan.

Then at 9 PM it is the greatest TNA weekly PPV of all time.

Had fun, thanks for the show~!!!!!!!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii7ZGKUuT9s

I'm not sure there'll ever be enough alcohol to make this watchable. Do what thou will.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm thinking about running a wrestler marathon tonight, anyone got any preference as to what wrestler I put on?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm thinking about running a wrestler marathon tonight, anyone got any preference as to what wrestler I put on?

The Miz

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Gonzo McFee posted:

Bryan Danielson

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

Colonel DeBeers

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

First answer wins.

May God have mercy on my soul.

Edit: I will find a collection of not lovely Miz matches and Promos for a marathon that'll probably start around midnight GMT and 7PM east coast America time.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 24, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Tomorrow night at an unspecified time probably close to 10pm EST I'm going to air WRESTLECADE 2013 in /riptest so keep an eye out.

What to expect:

-STRO, THE MAESTRO OF WRESTLING
-Freight Train
-Crimson
-Matt Hardy
-Jim Duggan fighting terrorists
-much much more~!

oatgan fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 25, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

Tomorrow night at an unspecified time probably close to 10pm EST I'm going to air WRESTLECADE 2013 in /riptest so keep an eye out. There will be a pre-show of all the special features from the DVD and extra matches from the Wrestlecade Fanfest.

What to expect:

-STRO, THE MAESTRO OF WRESTLING
-Freight Train
-Crimson
-Matt Hardy
-Jim Duggan fighting terrorists
-much much more~!

If you start it after Ben Henderson decisions Ron Paul I would appreciate it.

maxallen posted:

I'm still binging on old Raw/PPVs so tonight: We've got one episode of Raw before Survivor Series, than at 7:45(ish):

1995 SURVIVOR SERIES
(This one is actually good I think)

Featuring:
Team Bodydonnas: Rad Radford(new for WWF, he's Louie Spicolli), Skip, The 1-2-3 Kid and Tom Prichard vs. The Underdogs: Barry Horowitz, Bob Holly, Hakushi and Marty Jannetty (Meltzer ***3/4)
Aja Kong, Bertha Faye, Lioness Asuka and Tomoko Wantanbe vs. Alundra Blayze, Chaparita Asari, Kyoko Inoue, and Sakie Hasegawa (Wtf i guess the WWF raided AJW i dunno)
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Goldust
The Dark Side (Fatu, Henry O Godwinn, Savio Vega and The Undertaker) vs. The Royals (Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Issac Yankem DDS, Jerry Lawler and King Mabel)
Ahmed Johnson, Shawn Michaels, Sid, and The British Bulldog vs. Dean Douglas, Owen Hart, Razor Ramon, and Yokozuna
(WTF. Heels and faces all over the place here. Meltzer: *** 1/2)
Diesel vs. Bret Hart for the WWF Championship in what is considered Diesel's best match and the end of family friendly WWF (*** 1/2)

Any chance of this tonight? It's so cold and I don't want to leave the fireplace.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

If you start it after Ben Henderson decisions Ron Paul I would appreciate it.

I don't know when this is but I will consider it. The first couple matches on the card are Robbie E vs. Gunner and Tommy Dreamer in an I Quit match with tons of filler and bad promos between them so you wouldn't be missing much anyway!

-edit-

I would be willing to do this tonight after Smackdown ends if there's enough (read: any) interest

oatgan fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jan 25, 2014

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Miz night is canceled due to getting about four matches and running dry.

And like three of those matches were okay at the most.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Miz night is canceled due to getting about four matches and running dry.

And like three of those matches were okay at the most.

the psp-tv audience has a high tolerance for terrible programming as evidenced by WCW and TNA generally getting the highest turnouts, slap together everything you can find

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
There's also the fact that nobody seems to upload Miz matches. You'll get quick cut highlight packages in 240p quality.

It's Vader night instead.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
VADER TIME

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/VADERTIME

He's a fat piece of poo poo, come watch.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Gonzo McFee posted:

Jon Moxley!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Vader night seems to be over, maxallen doesn't seem to be around and I have a roaring fire here with nothing to watch! So if no one comes up with anything in half an hour at 8:30 PM I will be showing NEMESIS

Nemesis is a post apocalyptic sci fi film. It's kind of bad, kind of good, kind of crazy and has some batshit insane bad B movie sequels. Nemesis 3 and 4 are some of the worst movies I have ever seen in completely different ways. So for tonight, let's watch the first one. If you've played Far Cry Blood Dragon, the game references this movie a few times in ways you probably didn't understand!

quote:

In the future, chaos is rampant as 'information terrorists' threaten to destroy order in society. Alex is a part-man-part-machine LAPD cop who is the best at what he does. When one of the terrorists calls him a machine, Alex questions his humanity and decides to leave the force. His final assignment is to apprehend an old colleague who has stolen some data. However, there is more than meets the eye and Alex must question his allegiance.

Join me in half an hour unless someone has a better idea: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Did Carman make any sci-fi movies?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Did Carman make any sci-fi movies?

His last project was Final: The Rapture so depending on the kind of content in that the answer might be yes. It's said to be a "Christian horror" film. I guess that means it is a remake of RIOT!

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Showing Olde Raws. Gonna show IYH5 later, I'll update with a play time.

http://psp-tv.com/r/Ye_Olde_RAW

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

I don't know when this is but I will consider it. The first couple matches on the card are Robbie E vs. Gunner and Tommy Dreamer in an I Quit match with tons of filler and bad promos between them so you wouldn't be missing much anyway!

-edit-

I would be willing to do this tonight after Smackdown ends if there's enough (read: any) interest

UFC will probably end at 10:15 but yeah, it's not like I'd be missing anything if you start early!

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

IYH5 at 7 PM ET:

Marty Jannetty and Razor Ramon vs. Sid and the 1-2-3 Kid
Ahmed Johnson vs. Buddy Landel (From the now dead Smoky Mountain Wrestling)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Henry O. Godwinn in an ARKANSAS HOG PEN MATCH with Hillbilly Jim as special referee
Diesel vs. Owen Hart
King Mabel vs. The Undertaker in a CASKET MATCH
and the main event:
Bret Hart vs. The British Bulldog for the WWF Championship featuring: the return of blading!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Right now in the GOOGROOM we are going to watch Royal Rumbles and awesome matches from the Royal Rumble PPV until our eyes bleed. JOIN US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

90 minutes until the superbowl of professional wrestling, WRESTLECADE