Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

roboshit posted:

Toni Hox' God Bless America

"Toni Hox is a very HETEROSEXUAL skateboarder from the vast universe of Amerika, USA. It's up to you to ollie and kickflip your way to victory in multiple fun heterosexual games! Because homosexuality is a bigger sin than murder."
There is no way a guy named Toni is straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
I'm curious as to why the top half of Tony Hawk's Toni Hox's head has exploded. Does it have something to do with all that self-loving he's talking about?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Parts Kit posted:

There's no way a description trying that hard is legit homophobic.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

roboshit posted:

"Toni Hox is a very HETEROSEXUAL skateboarder from the vast universe of Amerika, USA. It's up to you to ollie and kickflip your way to victory in multiple fun heterosexual games! Because homosexuality is a bigger sin than murder."

It's a parody game. Lowtax and Shmorky don't play those games.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Parts Kit posted:

The Ballad of Gay Toni

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

There's no way a description trying that hard is legit homophobic.
True, though it would be much more convincing if "Amerika, USA" was something more like "God Bless The, USA."

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Amerikkka, USA.

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009

roboshit posted:

I played that a couple days ago. It's an amazing game with an amazing storyline that touched me on a deep level I didn't even think possible for a game. I honestly cried at the ending. It was just so moving and powerful.

That game is art. If there was ever a game that could legitimately be described as art, it is Toni Hox' God Bless America.

God Bless America.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Parody or not it's got some err...uhh....interesting gameplay.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

That was certainly an experience. I think I'm gonna go to the pages before and check out the other games.

E: they're all bad.

Dizz fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jan 21, 2014

Kuuenbu
Nov 19, 2001
Saw a copy of Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures for the 360 on the shelf yesterday and holy poo poo does Pac Man's face sum up the game perfectly.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That cover has more wads than a Doom fansite.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Wait, his eyebrows aren't just floating, they're attached on hideous triangular growths? What the hell, he literally has cat ears positioned over his eyes. Dammit Namco stick with Dark Souls and...whatever else you do. Forget this disgusting cat-eared dick-nosed wad bullshit.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
He looks pretty anxious because he knows the game is not good.

"Ehhhhh can we get away with this?"

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

You know, the worst party about having seen that video is that my YouTube recommendations are now filled with that disgusting wad.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

well 40 minutes of dota 2 :stare:

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

NoneSuch posted:

oh im sure it'll be fi

Geemer posted:

You know, the worst party about having seen that video is that my YouTube recommendations are now filled with that disgusting wad.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
If you guys threw the word "lane" into every sentence, you would have created a 100% accurate version of what all Dota videos sound like.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Nope, can't do it. 40 minutes of Dota 2 is just way too much for me to handle.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

NoneSuch posted:

Hey, it's perfect for me right now. A 40+ minute video running in the background to alleviate my boredom while I do my dishes is exactly what I needed today.

Thanks, Lowtax!

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
As a real live Dotaman it's quite the "blast from the past" to see these videos of DotA matches long gone by. Nowadays you'd never see a team pick The Beastmaster unless they were planning on a Mother's Love into Stumpleton's Gambit hyper combo. Of course, this is because Mr. Stumpleton has not been added to the game yet, so you can hardly blame the players.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I lost it at One, million, dollar, bitcoin!

That was some absolutely amazing 40 minutes of non-stop non-sense.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like DOTA is divine punishment for all those years when I was a kid and I'd talk about video games around my disinterested parents.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Link?

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
Shiniest fish in the sea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQHKGP6U2go

Here ya go.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

What's so exciting about Dota 2? drat poo poo was boring, and I only played the whatever-it-was-tutorial(?).

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Desperado Bones posted:

What's so exciting about Dota 2? drat poo poo was boring, and I only played the whatever-it-was-tutorial(?).

I ask the same thing about sports.

ed balls balls man
Apr 17, 2006

Desperado Bones posted:

why is something some people do exciting i dont get what people enjoy about this thing people do i cant believe it bloody hell

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

ed balls balls man posted:

why is something some people do exciting i dont get what people enjoy about this thing people do i cant believe it bloody hell

The game is poo poo. And I played games. VIDEO GAMES. :corsair:

Dizz posted:

I ask the same thing about sports.

Agree. I usually just watch sports for the amusing accidents.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Pigbuster posted:

Nowadays you'd never see a team pick The Beastmaster unless they were planning on a Mother's Love into Stumpleton's Gambit hyper combo.

You could be (and maybe are) just making poo poo up here off the top of your head and most people in the thread, myself included, would never know it.

"Well he could pick Lich if he was planning on a Baby's New Waistcoat into a Pinkerton's Blitzkrieg mega combo with cheese."

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Desperado Bones posted:

Agree. I usually just watch sports for the amusing accidents.

Yeah like that one fighter whos leg snapped like those slapwrist bracelets. I almost died laughing.

ed balls balls man
Apr 17, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

"Well he could pick Lich if he was planning on a Baby's New Waistcoat into a Pinkerton's Blitzkrieg mega combo with cheese."

No idea if you've played dota before but there is an item called cheese ;)

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Dizz posted:

Yeah like that one fighter whos leg snapped like those slapwrist bracelets. I almost died laughing.

If this happened in e-sports I'd watch them.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Eagerly awaiting the flash tub version of this one, all 40 minutes of it.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

If this happened in e-sports I'd watch them.

Extreme Carpal Tunnel and Deep Vein Thrombosis.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Guy Axlerod posted:

Extreme Carpal Tunnel and Deep Vein Thrombosis.

Maybe DSP giving himself a stroke as he tries to get out of a juggle in Street Fighter.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

tankadillo posted:

Eagerly awaiting the flash tub version of this one, all 40 minutes of it.

Where's that guy who made the Nightmare on Elm Street 2 game to superimpose Lowtax and Krang over the video?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Pigbuster posted:

As a real live Dotaman it's quite the "blast from the past" to see these videos of DotA matches long gone by. Nowadays you'd never see a team pick The Beastmaster unless they were planning on a Mother's Love into Stumpleton's Gambit hyper combo. Of course, this is because Mr. Stumpleton has not been added to the game yet, so you can hardly blame the players.

The fact that Our Lord and Savior Gabe didn't fix the way that the Shield of Detracticuslion interacted with Mr. Stumpleton to allow that poo poo is an affront to humanity, and you're literally the worst human being on the face of God's green Earth if you think that that's fun.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Jesus christ, how do people play this boring pile of poo poo game so religiously? I mean, it's not like they have Lowtax and Shmorky to listen to like we do, they have some shrill 12 year old screeching about how much of a fag everyone else is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Poland Spring posted:

Jesus christ, how do people play this boring pile of poo poo game so religiously? I mean, it's not like they have Lowtax and Shmorky to listen to like we do, they have some shrill 12 year old screeching about how much of a fag everyone else is.

To be fair, that describes the chat in pretty much every single video game with an online component ever.

• Locked thread