Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FamDav
Mar 29, 2008

Coffee And Pie posted:

Vagina, butcheek, boob, buttcheek, boob.

but that's the correct order?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
"Michael Jordan's the first man that taught me that I could love a man" Had me in stitches, I had to pause the show. So funny. What a great episode.

QuantumDeep
Dec 15, 2005

Dude! I'm about to bust a mad slizzice in ya insides!
"... But I need my vitamin D".

Completely lost it at this line.

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?

FamDav posted:

but that's the correct order?

Apparently Nick likes one side of Jess more than the other.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

ApathyGifted posted:

Apparently Nick likes one side of Jess more than the other.

Left to right, the American way.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Winston doing Denzel is Training Day was awesome.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I know they struggle to give Winston stuff to do, but I don't really care because Lamorne Morris loving kills every line he's given. He has like a 1:1 ratio of lines spoke to hilarious joke.

zoux fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jan 16, 2014

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
You set fire to soda water!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Next up on the agenda is lunch!

...It's 8:30!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Double buttered popcorn.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I wanna be a barnicle on that ship.....just hangin on by my mouth....getting all those nutrients

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Boss/Doctor of Something

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Colleague/Loose Cannon

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Tran!

Your class- weirdly ok with a strange man taping them.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Weirdly ok with a strange man videotaping them.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Happy birthday! From Bearclaw!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
A lot of people didn't graduate high school, Einstein, Bill Gates, Anne Frank.

How long is Coach supposed to be on? Because I'd like to petition to have him become a full-fledged cast member.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
I didn't have good talent to work with, Winston was terrible...

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

YOUR CLASS
Weirdly OK with a strange man videotaping them

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The Nastier Nate posted:

How long is Coach supposed to be on? Because I'd like to petition to have him become a full-fledged cast member.
He's on until at least the end of the season. I think Damon Wayans Jr. may have had another show picked up for next season, though.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Schmidt is the best character on television.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Damon Wayans is too good to not be on his own show, but goddamn he is too good in New Girl and I don't want him to leave :smith:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Winston's paper towel apron was the best.

And if we could have an image as a thread title, then the shot of Jess' cake at the end should be this one's.

Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

Okay am I drinking crazy juice or was that last episode absolutely poo poo? The surprise party setup is some panto bullshit, everyone's acting was below par except Damon's, and a lot of the jokes were predictable which shouldn't happen on this show. I mean it's New Girl so they still snuck in decent one-liners but the whole episode felt reeeeeally off.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I think you're drinking crazy juice. Even the worst episodes of New Girl that I've seen (to be fair I missed the beginning of the first season) give "absolute poo poo" a miss by a very, very comfortable margin.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I still don't like Coach, i just think the character is boring and annoying, i have yet to find anything he does funny. So i hope he is gone from the show next season, he is just taking away time from the other characters.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Atma McCuddles posted:

Okay am I drinking crazy juice or was that last episode absolutely poo poo? The surprise party setup is some panto bullshit, everyone's acting was below par except Damon's, and a lot of the jokes were predictable which shouldn't happen on this show. I mean it's New Girl so they still snuck in decent one-liners but the whole episode felt reeeeeally off.

Ironically, I thought this was the best/funniest episode in a while.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Atma McCuddles posted:

Yeah, you're crazy. While this wasn't as good as last weeks episode it was still funny as hell.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Jack Daniels is not bourbon whisky, its Tennessee whisky. Schmidt should know better :colbert:

HairyNipple!
Dec 31, 2004

hello i am fast cheap awesome

Oasx posted:

I still don't like Coach, i just think the character is boring and annoying, i have yet to find anything he does funny. So i hope he is gone from the show next season, he is just taking away time from the other characters.

How can you not like the fact that he always has a stopwatch around his neck and always wants to time things?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I loved Tran turning up in the happy birthday video.

I choose to believe Tran communicates telepathically with Nick.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I'd rank that episode a three...out of six.

Actually I really liked it and that whole bit about not finding Cici attractive was hilarious.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

Irish Joe posted:

Jack Daniels is not bourbon whisky, its Tennessee whisky. Schmidt should know better :colbert:

Maybe it was Evan Williams?

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
The show is a little more boring now that it's kind of focusing on Nick and Jess as a couple. Gay guy in the bar was hilarious though.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Aardark posted:

The show is a little more boring now that it's kind of focusing on Nick and Jess as a couple. Gay guy in the bar was hilarious though.

Yeah dunno who he is but I hope he pops up now and then.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Aardark posted:

Agreed. I think they should give Winston more screen time to compensate for the crappy/sappy relationship stuff. He's starting to be my favorite character.

I'm not really liking coach either but whenever I see him I see his dad... they should write Damon into the show as coach's dad... then write coach out. Or just swap him in and never acknowledge it.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
The gay guy was the sky marshal in Bridesmaids.

I like Coach, but Damon Wayans Jr. was so much better in Happy Endings.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Edit: ^^ Apparently we share an identical opinion. ^^

Radio Nowhere posted:

Maybe it was Evan Williams?

A valid theory.

I have to admit that I don't like Coach. I keep hoping he'll be Brad from Happy Endings, and he's simply not, and it makes me sad. (Also, Damon Wayans, Sr., did depict his dad on Happy Endings, for the poster above me.)

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The problem with Coach isn't Damon Wayans Jr. The problem is they are trying to force him into a dynamic that already worked and they have no idea what to do with him.

He should be Schmidts seldom seen yet always hilarious room mate. Instead we get whole episodes centered around him being obsessed with the Detroit Pistons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Coach is a better realized character than Winston, who the writers have never known what to do with and flutters from dead-end subplot to subplot.

• Locked thread