Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Besson posted:

Also, I have a weird crush on every member from The State.

Tom Lennon is the only State alum for me. :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Tom Lennon is the only State alum for me. :love:

I'm kinda in love with Kerri Kenney-Silver since seeing some of her Cake Like videos. Sigh.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

The Ape of Naples posted:

I'm kinda in love with Kerri Kenney-Silver since seeing some of her Cake Like videos. Sigh.

I'm a fan of Cake Like, and I honest to god have never seen anyone else mention them.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

I kinda hope so. I really can't imagine it being good at all.

The Earwolf FB page answered my question earlier today. It's on "hiatus" (how can something be on hiatus if it's not a thing yet?) but will premier later this year. I hope they don't do the call-in format though. Live call-ins almost never work on podcasts.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Maybe they'll do a pre-taped call-in show.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Nailed it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Senator Giroux posted:

I'm a fan of Cake Like, and I honest to god have never seen anyone else mention them.

I only learned of them after listening to KKS's WTF. I was shocked that to hear she was in a band and I never heard of it before. I can't say I'm a huge fan but I've liked what I've heard. I probably would have been into them more in the 90s.

I think everyone should be aware of the Lorraine's Car video just for the State connections. Directed by David Wain and I think it has some other State alums in it.

http://vimeo.com/32352105

It is a little funny to hear her sing and take it seriously. She can sing just fine but I'm so used to her voice in comedy and I picture her as Trudy from Reno 911. A couple of listens and that goes away.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Drop everything you're doing and listen to the latest I4H, it is amazing.

meaty meaty hands

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

tnimark posted:

I miss Mike and Tom Eat Snacks.

All of us viewers do :(

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Yes. That entire group was amazing. I4H was amazing. Love Mike Still.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

urk the quack posted:

Well, first of all, we're not viewers, and secondly, yes we do.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Zsinjeh posted:

Drop everything you're doing and listen to the latest I4H, it is amazing.

meaty meaty hands

The directors round table scene was so loving funny.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I feel like everyone was doing "and I'm Sean Conroy" voice, which was funny but it kept recurring.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Politicalrancor posted:

I feel like everyone was doing "and I'm Sean Conroy" voice, which was funny but it kept recurring.

Which episode was that again? I was trying to find that one a while back but didn't have any luck

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

Which episode was that again? I was trying to find that one a while back but didn't have any luck

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/there-there-my-bear-bear/ this one about 10 minutes in

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

urk the quack posted:

Stormtroopers, hitting the ground.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Dark Weasel posted:

This guy on Professor Blastoff today is pretentious as hell and I wish him nothing but failure

I'm not a regular PB listener but this got me to download it and holy hell. He's obsessed with mystique and is talking about how he cant talk that he's got a crush on some girl.

jakefogelnest
Jul 31, 2013
talk about my show more, it's very good, thank you

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

jakefogelnest posted:

That episode with Todd Glass was pretty great. As was your appearance(s) on The Todd Glass Show.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

jakefogelnest posted:

hey pal frum yoah lips ta God's eahs am i right

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

its bad and so are you

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

jakefogelnest posted:

Ya clip game has been on point recently, Fogelnest. On point.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

jakefogelnest posted:

I don't listen to your show but I liked you on Hollywood Handbook unlike the rest of these Jabronis.

Also you are more bearable than Madison on Sirius XM so there's that.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Jake, will you please play Reflektor by Arcade Fire please? Thanks.

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007
What's going on the VPN stuff? Is it just me or has there not been a live episode in a while?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Jake Fogelnerd

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

"how about uh, um, old fogeynest files" - sean clements

jakefogelnest
Jul 31, 2013
yeah anyone saying unkind things about me is crusin' for a brusin' and that's a promise

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.
Jake Fogelnest I just watched an old episode of the UCB tv show and you were there and a bunch of prison inmates did magic tricks to you, and I was like "wait that's not Jake Fogelnest is it?" but it totally was. I just thought you should know. Okay, seeya.

jakefogelnest
Jul 31, 2013

Periodiko posted:

Jake Fogelnest I just watched an old episode of the UCB tv show and you were there and a bunch of prison inmates did magic tricks to you, and I was like "wait that's not Jake Fogelnest is it?" but it totally was. I just thought you should know. Okay, seeya.

Thanks, Chris.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

jakefogelnest posted:

yeah anyone saying unkind things about me is crusin' for a brusin' and that's a promise

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

True story: The first thing I ever saw Fogelnest in.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

jakefogelnest posted:

Jake, I have an industry question, I hope it's not too inside baseball for you - what would Banksy be called if he was a dog?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Genuinely can't remember if I hate The Fogelnest Files or merely am lukewarm about it.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Maybe it's just me, but for me, Jake Fogelnest is ok.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I get Jake Fogelnest confused with Jake Johannsen.
One of them is going to have to change their name. I'd probably insist on it if I was king. It's best that I'm not king.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

Jake, I have an industry question, I hope it's not too inside baseball for you - what would Banksy be called if he was a dog?

Barkydog

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Jake fogelnest is hot

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

barkingclam posted:

What's going on the VPN stuff? Is it just me or has there not been a live episode in a while?

I bet it's contract stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Hey guys, wanna feel old?