Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Biscuit Club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Biscuit Club.

Dallas is the drunkest man alive.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

I'm pretty sure the only wrestler who could break the streak is Jason Jett.

Good goddamn, son :stare:

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Another couple of shots of that awesome Devitt Venom makeup.

Scottish Goons really shoulda been there last night. I love Devitt. :allears:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

From Curtis Axel's twitter

I knew those two looked similar

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

sticklefifer posted:

That site also reminded me that The Undertaker was once called 'Skyscraper' Mark Callous. It's a good thing WWE came up with their own gimmick because otherwise we'd have The Streak held by a guy dressed as a building.

No, he replaced an injured Sid Vicious in the tag team called "The Skyscrapers" with Dan Spivey, since they were all six-eight. Of course, they followed on from "The Twin Towers", Barry Windham and Lex Luger, the year before.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Kane, during his last shirtless run, and from last night. Dude must be on the DDP Yoga or something.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Jerusalem posted:

Good goddamn, son :stare:

I don't get it. :(

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Memento posted:

Kane, during his last shirtless run, and from last night. Dude must be on the DDP Yoga or something.

Or he ate a big meal for the first one and had a lot of coffee instead for the second one.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Memento posted:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Memento posted:

Can't remember if it was then, but Kane has/was working injured for awhile. He's had knee and back problems for years.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
Kane is a terrifying human being.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Capsaicin posted:

I don't get it. :(

You forgot. :911:

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Or he ate a big meal for the first one and had a lot of coffee instead for the second one.

His shoulders, traps and pecs are clearly more defined. He isn't just sucking in his gut.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

mkay0 posted:

His shoulders, traps and pecs are clearly more defined. He isn't just sucking in his gut.

Estrada explained it when he was ECW GM.

When you don't need to be around all the time to work matches, you can stay in shape very easily by eating well and working out. Kane's role as Guy In A Suit has probably given him a lot more time to do things like that than he had when he was a full-time wrestler.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I only noticed it when he was eliminated, but I literally did stop and think "drat, Kane's in shape right now."

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.

Great White Hope posted:

Estrada explained it when he was ECW GM.

When you don't need to be around all the time to work matches, you can stay in shape very easily by eating well and working out. Kane's role as Guy In A Suit has probably given him a lot more time to do things like that than he had when he was a full-time wrestler.

Yeah but I thought Kane has been working a full house show circuit even under his new role?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

[img]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jan 28, 2014

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Tee hee.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013

I avoided posting that for a reason. Also, this:

*Click to Enlarge

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Oops, wrong thread.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013
Some rumblings over on Twitter that talks between the WWE and Sting are over and he has signed a contract with them. Which Sting will he be in McMahon Land??

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
God, Sting joining NWO wolfpac was a dumb idea.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Hoarr posted:

Some rumblings over on Twitter that talks between the WWE and Sting are over and he has signed a contract with them. Which Sting will he be in McMahon Land??

Just make him come out as a different Sting at every show:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Or recreate that one time where there were like a dozen Stings.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I hope we get this

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Good times. Good times.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hoarr posted:

He'll reform the Blade Runners with a returning Ultimate Warrior.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013

P.Y.T. Express: Norvell Austin and Koko Ware - Wrestling All Stars [February 1985] *Click to Enlarge

Ripping off pop culture IS professional wrestling.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Hoarr posted:

Ripping off pop culture IS professional wrestling.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

I'm supposed to feel bad that the first thing I thought was "Dusty Rhodes isn't black", right? :psyduck:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JPrime posted:

I'm supposed to feel bad that the first thing I thought was "Dusty Rhodes isn't black", right? :psyduck:

Don't tell Dusty he isn't black, because he'll be as black as ya want him to be daddy.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Suleman posted:

Good times. Good times.

From the same WWE.com gallery -

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Don't tell Dusty he isn't black, because he'll be as black as ya want him to be daddy.

Allegedly he used to tell promoters they didn't need to book notable black wrestlers at the time because they already had him.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

God dammit Japan.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Why is Okada crossdressing or is he going for the David Bowie look?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's like a modeling/photograph book of some sort from NJPW, all 3 are representing different musicians. Nakamura is obviously Freddie Mercury. Tanahashi is supposed to be David Bowie, while Okada is Boy George.