Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Hahaha Leeds. Hahahaha.

Can't wait to see that £10 be donated by a Leeds for to that Manchester United charity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

I'm starting to believe that Leicester might not do their comical drop this year

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Well that was unexpected. Hopefully it's time for us to start the post-xmas Rocky style comeback. Isn't it similarly time for Leicester to faceplant?

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

No please. Maybe Burnley can take the place

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
I'd prefer QPR to poo poo the bed tbh.

Graduate
Jan 28, 2007
Zed Oh Em Gee it's Q
Has Mandaric forgot that we technically don't have a manager right now? Just appoint Gray already ffs. Give him a year for every goal we scored past Leeds.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Paul Ince has been sacked by Blackpool. How someone so poo poo at being a manager keeps getting jobs I'll never know.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/billy-sharp-returns-to-doncaster-rovers-1310576.aspx

the tearsies are coming :')

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I can't believe they've pulled that off, Dickov will get some proper kudos I reckon. Let's hope he doesn't get injured lolololol

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
But that means he can't come back to us for the rest of the season :(

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

monkeytennis posted:

I can't believe they've pulled that off, Dickov will get some proper kudos I reckon. Let's hope he doesn't get injured lolololol

Just in time to get reacquainted with Dunk in February.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Transpires the American consortium attempting to buy Reading aren't lead by the dude who owns the Houston Texans or Miami Dolphins, but instead by Massimo Cellino who lives in Miami and owns Cagliari and is also apparently trying to buy Leeds. Maybe then he can form all 3 into a club that massively underperforms on a global scale, then relocate the Leeds Royal Isolani to Miami and win the MLS by signing Robbie Fowler?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Mick McCarthy in his presser tonight: "Some people might be frustrated with that result. Some people can gently caress off."

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
He's too good for Ipswich.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

leicester will you please stop loving winning

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
Where exactly are they on the "get another striker" front? because at this point austin is literally going to be held together with tape by the end of the season

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lamont Cranston posted:

Where exactly are they on the "get another striker" front? because at this point austin is literally going to be held together with tape by the end of the season

Supposedly there's a lad coming in on loan from Inter, but it's January 29th and it hasn't happened yet so I'm not exactly filled with hope. I never want to see Bobby Zamora near the pitch again.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Le Fondre hitting some good form right now, 2 hat tricks in 2 home games

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Watford - Forest is on tv tomorrow tonight which surprised me because tomorrow is a thursday

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smiley Face posted:

Le Fondre hitting some good form right now, 2 hat tricks in 2 home games

Time to bench him again.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

pointsofdata posted:

Watford - Forest is on tv tomorrow tonight which surprised me because tomorrow is a thursday

It's an odd time to play a match for sure. I saw the reverse fixture at vicarage road and I reckon that it will probably a similar result as both teams have got worse since September.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/300114-austin-sidelined-1328821.aspx

Well, gently caress.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

:suicide:

Don't worry though, there's a whole 29 hours left in which to panic and drastically overpay for garbage players strengthen the squad

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I wonder if Spurs have any players they'd be willing to loan

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Sannino has the hard man look down perfectly

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

That was a blatant foul in the box by the forest defender just then

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
lol that goal

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

If angella actually meant to go for goal with that then it was a pretty impressive bit of skill

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Serves him right for taking out one of our four remaining senior defenders OP...

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

ForeverBWFC posted:

Serves him right for taking out one of our four remaining senior defenders OP...

Our remaining strikers are Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora, I want to be sick. Burnley on Saturday too.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

pointsofdata posted:

If angella actually meant to go for goal with that then it was a pretty impressive bit of skill

He'll never admit it but he was just trying to move it on no way he was shooting

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Our attacking set pieces are such a change from under Zola, I remember being at a game against yeovil and we won corners constantly (like i think about 20 over the course of the game) and didn't once look like we might score from one.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

stickyfngrdboy posted:

He'll never admit it but he was just trying to move it on no way he was shooting

It looked just close enough to his intention that he'll probably get away with it imo

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

pointsofdata posted:

Our attacking set pieces are such a change from under Zola, I remember being at a game against yeovil and we won corners constantly (like i think about 20 over the course of the game) and didn't once look like we might score from one.

Which was annoying considering that there are a few "big lads" available.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Hashtag Nascar posted:

Which was annoying considering that there are a few "big lads" available.

Our team seems to be based on the big lad at the front and back, tricky boys in the middle philosophy

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Ahhhhhhh we're so poo poo loving hell

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
quality comeback from the trees but holy poo poo that shouldn't have happened

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

:negative:

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Lock up your strikers lads 'Arrys on the look out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Boro have let haroun go for some reason.

• Locked thread