Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Volcano Style posted:

I posted about my 30 day weigh-in after starting DDP Yoga. I've gone from 126 to 141lbs.

DDP retweeted me. :swoon:

That said, he retweets pretty much everyone on his Yoga twitter but hey, spreading positivity. #BANG

You gained weight? Like put on muscle thanks to DDP Yoga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Gatts posted:

I can believe it. I've been doing it myself and there's definite muscle growth going on, but I've been doing the resistive movements more deliberately and slowly than DDP does in the videos.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@NickJacksonYB 2m
. @CMPunk join Bullet Club and wrestle with us over here at NJPW.

Not likely or ever gonna happen but god, I love the idea of this

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Yuriy posted:

Not likely or ever gonna happen but god, I love the idea of this

https://twitter.com/fergaldevitt/status/427615534189121536

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Well, well, look who turned up

JTG posted:

Cm punk leaves WWE ? Matt Hardy arrested ? Sounds like a former Diva is really into American Horror Story Coven. #Idonttweetbutwhenido....
...never mind.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Vince: HE'S ALIVE, YOU'RE FIRED

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE

Gatts posted:

I was skinny as gently caress. Like, absolutely no muscle definition whatsoever and my eating habits were terrible, I'd eat like one meal a day at lunch and snack all night, and that's only if I was working. Now I'm doing yoga I'm starting to get hungry more often so I'm putting on weight and turning it into muscle.

My dad always said 10 stone was my ideal weight, but I spent most of my teen years capped at 8 stone (112lbs) and 9 stone in university. So to have hit what was actually my end goal in the first month has me really excited about the next month. I'm not expecting to put on another 14, but if I stay the weight I am and just tone up then I'm already long clear of my end-zone goal.

What I'm saying is DDP Yoga owns.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

Volcano Style posted:

What I'm saying is DDP Yoga owns.
Don't mean to derail the thread further, but how many hours per day/week does DDPYoga demand of you?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Do any of you have Gabe sapolskys angry twitter rant saved?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

HulkaMatt posted:

I saw bits of it where he went off on IVP for not giving any of the wrestlers profits from his tapes, and lashing out at him for no reason. As if Gabe doesn't have a massive bootleg tape collection himself

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HulkaMatt posted:

Nope and he didn't answer my question if he pays performers residuals on iPPVs or DVD sales.

For those that missed it, it was quite silly.

IVP Videos tweeted something about CM Punk and email updates.

Gabe tweets to IVP Videos that he's an awful person because IVP doesn't pay royalties on DVDs he puts out.

IVP apologizes

Gabe deletes tweets.

divx
Aug 21, 2005

its great that you've found a workout you like, but be careful with your diet! if you put on 15 lbs in a month youve added a lot of body fat too

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

divx posted:

its great that you've found a workout you like, but be careful with your diet! if you put on 15 lbs in a month youve added a lot of body fat too

Or were massively dehydrated and picked up a bunch of water weight. :)

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

incredible bear posted:

Don't mean to derail the thread further, but how many hours per day/week does DDPYoga demand of you?

I do the advanced schedule which is 5 days a week, but in total it's about 4 hours (in minutes, it breaks down to around 45/55/15/40/75). Also, I've lost a bit of weight, but I've definitely gained muscle over the last 18 months.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Timing.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

poo poo I'm actually gonna buy that. Doubles as a Blackhawks hat if nothing else.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

And I'm dead.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
I don't remember why I have twitter because I never use it, but I might have to reset my password and start following Ryback.

Ryan Reeves Rules!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And I'm dead.

The White Snake Vice?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gavok posted:

The White Snake Vice?

Blarney Vice

:cmon:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Is this like how Sid used the crippler crossface after Benoit fled WCW

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gavok posted:

The White Snake Vice?

St. Patrick's Vice.

Since he, uh, drove the snakes out of Ireland or something. SNAKE PUN.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JTG's still around!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Sweeney Tom posted:

JTG's still around!

Oh no, what's gonna happen to Edge? :ohdear:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gaz-L posted:

Oh no, what's gonna happen to Edge? :ohdear:

Ice cream headache.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And I'm dead.

I'll be right back, I have to change someone's moveset in WWE2K14.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And I'm dead.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Ryback rules.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Stop, Dolph.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Sigma posted:

Stop, Dolph.

I don't know, that seems reasonable to me. He's probably getting tons of tweets from people who take wrestling too seriously saying he should quit and go to ROH or something.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I don't know, that seems reasonable to me. He's probably getting tons of tweets from people who take wrestling too seriously saying he should quit and go to ROH or something.

he does. constantly, but all wwe guys get messages from dixie carter calling them to TNA

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MysticalMachineGun posted:

No he's asking him to stop wrestling.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MassRafTer posted:

No he's asking him to stop wrestling.
If Dolph ever went to the indies I'd have to start a deadpool between who dies in the ring first: Dolph Ziggler, BJ, or Kurt Angle. It'd really be a toss-up.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

If Dolph ever went to the indies I'd have to start a deadpool between who dies in the ring first: Dolph Ziggler, BJ, or Kurt Angle. It'd really be a toss-up.

Kurt Angle exists in his own little world in this regard. Whitmer can at least feel both hands and doesn't have substance abuse issues as far as I know.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I'd rather see Dolph Ziggler in the indies than in WWE. PWG champion Dolph Ziggler would be great.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

I'd rather see Dolph Ziggler in the indies than in WWE. PWG champion Dolph Ziggler would be great.
Dolph Ziggler becomes the first man on Mars as he sells the duo Super-kicks from the Young Bucks.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I suppose it's Twitter-related that Chris Jericho just spoiled the AHS: Coven finale for me. So thanks, I guess.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

I suppose it's Twitter-related that Chris Jericho just spoiled the AHS: Coven finale for me. So thanks, I guess.

It was a joke tweet specifically to make people think he actually did spoil it. He genuinely spoiled nothing.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

What are the odds that is this a giant giant giant work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Black Is Black posted:

What are the odds that is this a giant giant giant work?

The PSP Over/Under is at zero.