Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red_blip
Feb 19, 2008

Fine human machine.
Magikarp, the red fish, is a pokemon (from the video game, pokemon) who can only do one attack, called "splash". The attack can't harm anything at all, so the pokemon is essentially useless. The white creature on the ground is named MewTwo and is one of the most powerful pokemon in the game. Apparently, according to this picture, Magikarp has defeated MewTwo and David Moyes is dressed as the main character of the video game. So Stoke is the useless pokemon, Magikarp. Manchester United is the most powerful pokemon, MewTwo. And David Moyes is Ash, the main character of the video game franchise.

And I hate all of this. All of it. I don't even post on here. I've been lurking TRP for years. And this is how I get things started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

red_blip posted:

Magikarp, the red fish, is a pokemon (from the video game, pokemon) who can only do one attack, called "splash". The attack can't harm anything at all, so the pokemon is essentially useless. The white creature on the ground is named MewTwo and is one of the most powerful pokemon in the game. Apparently, according to this picture, Magikarp has defeated MewTwo and David Moyes is dressed as the main character of the video game. So Stoke is the useless pokemon, Magikarp. Manchester United is the most powerful pokemon, MewTwo. And David Moyes is Ash, the main character of the video game franchise.

And I hate all of this. All of it. I don't even post on here. I've been lurking TRP for years. And this is how I get things started.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

stickyfngrdboy fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 2, 2014

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

This is me. (Yeah, I'm David Moyes)

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

red_blip posted:

Interesting insightful stuff, what represents charlie adam?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Interesting insightful stuff, what represents charlie adam?

the next panel where magikarp is battered and fried and served to a fat scot

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

red_blip posted:

Nice meltdown

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

why isn't anyone filming moyes inevitable and long descent into insanity? it'd be like orient for a fiver but with changing rooms that don't resemble boiler rooms

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TraderStav posted:

I haven't been on the main site in at least five years.

What is WHRRRRR? What does it have to do with TOOT, if anything? Plus: Someone WILL die in this issue!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Listen we're all cool well-rounded dudes and all, but you don't need to tell a forum full of mostly 20-something guys what a loving magikarp is okay

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Hold on I'm confused. If Magikarp uses splash which is like a dive, is the Magikarp supposed to be Welbeck, Young or Januzaj?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

red_blip posted:

Finally, a post I can relate to.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

red_blip posted:

I understand all this but I still don't get that picture. Is it meant to be a joke or is it just a serious pokemon football analogy?

red_blip
Feb 19, 2008

Fine human machine.

Hoops posted:

Listen we're all cool well-rounded dudes and all, but you don't need to tell a forum full of mostly 20-something guys what a loving magikarp is okay

I honestly suspected that most of you guys are older. Anyway, y'all get back to pictures. And I'll get back to the lurk.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

just chiming in to say this is loving incredible

Private Eye
Jul 12, 2010

Don't be so bloody gay, Cambo

Met Police

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_F.C.

idgi

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

9 9 9

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
999 is the British equivalent to 911.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Didn't even look at the table I just thought he was being a spastic but I guess that's me.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

stability

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

A clear upward trend, shows he's the right man for the job.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Shrapnac posted:

Didn't even look at the table I just thought he was being a spastic but I guess that's me.

He's a spastic for sure, he didn't even post anime football fanfic :rolleyes:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Blue Screen Error posted:

A clear upward trend, shows he's the right man for the job.

This is clearly the best and right answer. You can't argue with facts.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wredDohMzjM

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

oh dear

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Ronaldo is in a Man Utd kit and this aired today, in 2014.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://vine.co/v/MzPwgXxuzmi

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Frankston posted:

Ronaldo is in a Man Utd kit and this aired today, in 2014.

Clearly Topps knows whats up :tinfoil:

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
Bale is there too. I for one will by boycotting Match Attax due to these inaccuracies.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I'd be surpised if the kids in the age range stuff like that is aimed at really remember much of Ronaldo at United tbh, it's nearly 5 years since he left now.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
He clearly states 'legends' so it'd be like having a sticker of Cantona at Utd or Asprilla at Newcastle.

colin hendry at blackburn

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Chas McGill posted:

He clearly states 'legends' so it'd be like having a sticker of Cantona at Utd or Asprilla at Newcastle.

colin hendry at blackburn

Will Jonny Howson be included?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

red_blip posted:

Fifth best TRP poster, right here.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

lol

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull