Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

talk to juliana before Studying Archery and Strategy.

A good general shouldn't fight on the front lines. Instead, hang back and explode them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judgementbringer
Oct 9, 2012
Talk to Juliana so we can start our Lumen training as quick as we can. And train Court Manners because reasons, and Foreign Intelligence because a good ruler always needs a good spy network.

judgementbringer fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 5, 2014

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Talk to Julianna to know her weakness and then use your knowledge of herbs and poisons to get rid of her

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Talk to Julianna. If you're going to let a witch in your court you should learn to out witch them.

After that learn about Swords and flattery. That way if someone subtley insults you, you'll know that they did and can then stab them.

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

Attend service and then it's business time - double swords.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Attend Service. Can't fight effectively if you're scared.

Swords x2 because we need all the weapons.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Attend service and pray to the dog god. Once you're done with that, go and learn more about dogs and then about falcons (a wholly inferior sort of dog, but still a dog we must learn about as part of our highly important royal studies.)

Pittsburgh Lambic fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Feb 5, 2014

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Talk to Julianna then do swords and intrigue

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Talk to Juliana, then study Royal Demeanour and Internal Affairs. Magical knowledge is all well and good, but we must have the will to use it and the knowledge of who, precisely, deserves to be turned into a small, wriggling thing.

Mushball
May 23, 2012
Attend service to find solace in dog jesus during our time of pain, then study Internal Affairs and Foreign Intelligence. Let's get our fantasy CIA up and running so we can start taking out throne usurpers and other threats from inside and abroad.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
:argh:

I was intending to do this Let's Play as soon as my schedule lightened up!

Oh, well.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
We should talk to Juliana and let's start brushing up on our Foreign Intelligence as well as continuing our ever lasting study of dogs.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Talk to Juliana, then we'll learn Court Manners, and brush up on our Faith. Everyone voting for Weapons and Military classes should keep in mind that we currently have negative modifiers for those.

FFKonoko
Jan 1, 2013

Olfacere violarum.
Juliana. And since people keep bringing up Faith, I suppose let's see just what the fuss is about. (Maybe a double of Lore would be a good idea, to help us be more informed on this Juliana+Deadmom fuss.)

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Voting is closed

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Happy Blue posted:

Talk to Juliana, then we'll learn Court Manners, and brush up on our Faith. Everyone voting for Weapons and Military classes should keep in mind that we currently have negative modifiers for those.

drat, forgot about the modifiers. We'll probably end up doubling up on dogs anyway though.

e: Maybe not.

ViggyNash fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 5, 2014

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Weekend Activity Vote

Visit Julianna: 13

Attend Service: 6

Visit Dungeons: 1

Attend Court: 1

AM Skill Points

Swords: 10.5

Foreign Intelligence: 5.7

Court Manners: 5.1

Dogs: 4.6

Every other skill < 4.0

PM Skill Points

Foreign Intelligence: 8.6

Internal Affairs: 6.9

Poison: 4.7

Dogs: 4.6

Swords: 4.4

Lore: 4.3

Meditation: 4.3 Points

All other skills < 4.0

The voting statistics can be found here.

The Mighty Biscuit
Feb 13, 2012

Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.
Voting Court Manners and everything related to Court Manners until you can't get any more mannered.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

First, I need to know if you have your mother's crystal.

What crystal?

The source of power for any Lumen is a particular magical crystal. Once you've bonded with it, it becomes a part of you as long as you live. The Royal Crystal has been passed down from ruler to ruler for generations. It belongs to you, now - except that the King may be keeping it from you.

Do you have a crystal?

Of course.

You reach out to touch it, and it dissolves away into nothing.

Oh.

It belongs to me. No one can take it from me until I die. You need to find the crystal that belongs to you.

Elodie's emotions haven't changed. She is still afraid

Because she is afraid, each of the winners and runner-ups have a penalty, and are automatically disqualified. See? 3rd place does matter.

For those wondering, this is actually true. Charcoal is an effective antidote to poisons. However, this wasn't discovered until 1820. Looks like Nova is ahead of it's time.

Lottie, do you have a boyfriend?

Not really. I just like to play with the flowers.

Don't move!

This isn't exactly a difficult choice, but what should we do? Also, what should we do next weekend?

Voting is closed.

MegaZeroX fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Feb 7, 2014

The Mighty Biscuit
Feb 13, 2012

Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.
Look down. It's what any scared as poo poo 13 year old would do.

Boneless Jogger
Apr 20, 2010
You have a broken image tag for the poison training. Anyways, hold still.

Edit SPOILERS REMOVED

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Boneless Jogger posted:

You have a broken image tag for the poison training. Anyways, hold still.

Already fixed it four minutes ago. It was working, but I had accidentally deleted a part of it during my last edit. Also, no spoilers, even behind tags.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 7, 2014

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
Hold still, you don't want anything bad happening.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Hold still

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Oh poo poo, throw her in prison!

Errr, wait, Hold Still for now. Prison later!

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Hold still. And next weekend, I think we should visit the dungeons.

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

Hold still. Oh and visit our father on the weekend to try to get our crystal.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Look down! Pet it, hug it, let it slurp your precious princess face! :neckbeard:

Then sit alone in your room and collect mail-order dog art and plushies until the royal bedchamber resembles a canine-themed Anime Room.

Pittsburgh Lambic fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Feb 6, 2014

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
You should definitely Look Down, because we've already established that Lady Ursul is a witch and not to be trusted.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Wait...something dangerous at your feet? That must mean its a zombie coming out of the ground to claw you! Look down to confirm this and then visit the tomb to make sure it isn't infested with more undead.

Assuming you don't die. I haven't played this before but this seems like the first thing that could kill us.

judgementbringer
Oct 9, 2012
Hold still and visit the dungeon next weekend. You never know what kind of secrets it might hold.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

I'd forgotten to add in the music. That's fixed now. I'd recommend listening to "Peril." It is my favorite track in the game.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Hold still

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Do not move

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This LP is going to take quite a while if we end up having to vote on every single choice.

Anywho, for now, Hold Still and then visit the dungeon

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Yeah, it probably will. I may end up cutting out the weekend votes.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I think maybe having voting be done by month would work better.

Taran_Wanderer
Nov 4, 2013
I suggest playing forward a bit, and if an event comes up requiring a choice, call a vote for it along with that week's training/weekend activity.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Look down, look down, go look it in the eye (And think about what you've done by supporting witchcraft and heresy) :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boneless Jogger
Apr 20, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

I think maybe having voting be done by month would work better.

The thing is, a lot can happen in a month. Especially later in the game.

• Locked thread