Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Wish I had the photoshop skill to swap those heads. If I was rich enough I'd have the Skull of Vince McMahon mounted on my wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

getitoffgetitoff posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was Davey Boy at first.

He kinda looks like the love child of Dynamite and Davey from that angle :stare:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Wish I had the photoshop skill to swap those heads. If I was rich enough I'd have the Skull of Vince McMahon mounted on my wall.

I have zero doubts that Vince would sell his skull (well, to be handed over after he's dead) for the right price.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Red posted:

I have zero doubts that Vince would sell his skull (well, to be handed over after he's dead) for the right price.

You act like he is not going to be stuffed and placed in Steph's office so he can always be watching. It is that or stuffed and brought to every event.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

bobkatt013 posted:

You act like he is not going to be stuffed and placed in Steph's office so he can always be watching. It is that or stuffed and brought to every event.

And look old and vulnerable? Vince would prefer to be encased in bronze or something, and "molded" to resemble himself at his physical peak.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Red posted:

And look old and vulnerable? Vince would prefer to be encased in bronze or something, and "molded" to resemble himself at his physical peak.

You are right. It will be Carbonite for Vince.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Rude is one of those people that just doesn't look right without facial hair.

It's like the unholy lovechild of Lance Storm and ADR.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

404GoonNotFound posted:

It's like the unholy lovechild of Lance Storm and ADR.

If I could be serious for a moment, you perro dogs... all you fat, ugly out of shape losers...

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Ozz81 posted:

He kinda looks like the love child of Dynamite and Davey from that angle :stare:

...I'm both relieved and horrified that I'm not the only one who thought that.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

How have we not heard of Vince McMahon's fuckin T REX SKULL before now?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Gar
May 13, 2005
I got the Playstation but I still play the Sega
That looks like a college kid wearing a terrible Undertaker Halloween costume.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wonder how many Zack Ryders that T-Rex skull is worth in today's economy

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
It really makes you wonder how much could've gone wrong with the Undertaker to begin with. At any point without Paul, without the proper booking, without everything how it was... Undertaker is really just some tall, goofy neckbeard.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Wonder how many Zack Ryders that T-Rex skull is worth in today's economy

What the hell is a zack ryder worth?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

oatgan posted:

Probably negative dollars at this point

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

oatgan posted:

27 pieces of eight.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

please watch NJPW

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oatgan posted:

All the laughs in the world at his sad pathetic everything

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

please watch NJPW

I love this image. Yano stuffing his face in the top right is the best bit.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

please watch NJPW

I need a large print of this in my home

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Sum Mors posted:

It really makes you wonder how much could've gone wrong with the Undertaker to begin with. At any point without Paul, without the proper booking, without everything how it was... Undertaker is really just some tall, goofy neckbeard.

He needed Him, and the Undertaker needed a vessel.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Eh, Paul Bearer added a lot to it, but he was still a super creepy dude who was freaking out the audience even with Brother Love as his manager.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

DeathChicken posted:

Eh, Paul Bearer added a lot to it, but he was still a super creepy dude who was freaking out the audience even with Brother Love as his manager.

Also a year after his debut he won the title. It may have been a screw job but thats our Hogan.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Feb 7, 2014

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

NickRoweFillea posted:

please watch NJPW

And how exactly would one go about watching NJPW?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Officer Farva posted:

It seems I've been posting about this a lot lately...

If you read the NJPW thread, links are posted all the time to their shows on YouTube/Daily Motion. If you find yourself enjoying their shows you really should consider buying a PPV since they put on a great product and have profit sharing among their workers.

Here's the first part of last month's Dome show, and that guy has the rest uploaded as well.

Here's a complete video of last week's show which is a lead up to the upcoming PPVs.

Here's a helpful article discussing the main wrestlers and their feuds and catchphases a puro blogger wrote before last month's Dome show.

Anything major from last year can pretty much be easily found simply by searching video sharing sites. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about the product in the NJPW thread.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Feb 7, 2014

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Officer Farva posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3600090

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I unironically want that shirt, please tell me someone sells them or repros of them.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Man, he *really* looks like Saint of Killers there.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Thauros posted:

It seems I've been posting about this a lot lately...

If you read the NJPW thread, links are posted all the time to their shows on YouTube/Daily Motion. If you find yourself enjoying their shows you really should consider buying a PPV since they put on a great product and have profit sharing among their workers.

Here's the first part of last month's Dome show, and that guy has the rest uploaded as well.

Here's a complete video of last week's show which is a lead up to the upcoming PPVs.

Here's a helpful article discussing the main wrestlers and their feuds and catchphases a puro blogger wrote before last month's Dome show.

Anything major from last year can pretty much be easily found simply by searching video sharing sites. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about the product in the NJPW thread.

Thank you both.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Goog posted:

I have no words.

I love that this didn't come as too much of a surprise to me. I mean, of course Vince McMahon has a T-Rex skull in his office. Of course he does.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DeathChicken posted:

Man, he *really* looks like Saint of Killers there.

Buisaku knee?

*spits*

Not enough gun.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Dutch Mantell and Kane, 20 years ago:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gonz posted:

Dutch Mantell and Kane, 20 years ago:

I remember when Dutch Doomsday stomped on Superman's head using his wooden clogs with jagged bones sticking out of them.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

I think that's Kane, but my brain keeps processing it as a chubby, ginger Edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012