Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Arsonide posted:

Yeah, sounds like the star chart is a placeholder, and we're going to fly/teleport between the planets physically, and hang out on stations orbiting the planets before taking missions. Alerts were displayed on the wall.

Christ, I hope this isn't true. It sounds like a huge pain in the rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

chumbler posted:

I keep rereading this but I have no idea what it actually means.

Saryn's Noble idles animations set is different from Trinity's Noble idle animations set. However, they're putting individual frame idles up for sale, meaning if you wanted you could have Saryn's one every one of your frames by purchasing it. If I am reading that right.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Kanos posted:

Christ, I hope this isn't true. It sounds like a huge pain in the rear end.

They've said there will still be fast travel for "advanced" players, but who knows what that means.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Don't like the sound of solar rail unless each area has a tileset to go with it. There's too much corpus ship/planet and grineer asteroid already. We're in desperate need of half a dozen new enemies for the three existing factions and voids to get a proper set of corrupted enemies instead of rushjob reskins.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Piell posted:

They've said there will still be fast travel for "advanced" players, but who knows what that means.

Tenno we've discovered a new resource FastTravelium. Collect 100k for a three month research project and each member can build their own menu.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Carecat posted:

Don't like the sound of solar rail unless each area has a tileset to go with it. There's too much corpus ship/planet and grineer asteroid already. We're in desperate need of half a dozen new enemies for the three existing factions and voids to get a proper set of corrupted enemies instead of rushjob reskins.

You mean existing enemies with the skin textures filed off don't count as a new super creepy corrupted faction?

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
But....they're Corpus, Grineer, Infested, and Tenno that were corrupted and are being controlled by the Neural Sentry in the void towers... why would they look different?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
So I don't have to fight the same old corpus, grineer and infested.

It's not unreasonable that the neural sentry wouldn't modify the races it captures and we get some variety in the opponents we fight.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 7, 2014

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I'm on PS4, other than the random high pot alert, what's the most reliable way to farm up lots of credits? I'm constantly broke because I'm constantly building poo poo!

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Joining Void level 3 extraction and capture maps (T3E and T3Cap) are always lucrative.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

golden bubble posted:

Wait, multishot mods change the displayed stats for non-ignis, non-synapse weapons? Why? I thought those stats were supposed to always be per bullet.
It's based on per click rather than per bullet. See also shotguns displaying their full damage instead of damage per pellet.

Grobbit
Jan 20, 2009
Best way to get credits IMO is run Tower Capture missions (they can be speed run in 5mins pretty easily) they give out reasonable credit rewards. The 2nd best is invasion missions where the reward is either for 30k for Infested or 50k for Grineer vs Corpus, though with this method you have to wait for the Node to complete before you get the reward so you'll need to be more patient.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175069-hotfix-1204/

Hotfix 12.0.4

Changes
- HUD indicators now use separate colors for Tenno and Opponent in Interception mode
- More legibility tweaks to HUD & mini-map markers
- Hooked up missing sound effects to many Grineer movement animations
- Improved Zephyr's Turbulence shield to provide better protection from distant enemies

Fixes
- Fixed reticle not respecting HUD Scale after switching weapons
- Fixed inability to launch alert mission after pressing ACCEPT on the alert info pop-up
- Fixed loss of functionality after finishing a Conclave match
- Fixed all Sentinel Mastery achievements requiring rank 30 to unlock
- Fixed jittery HUD and mini-map markers
- Fixed players getting stuck in the Capture Target's room if they failed to hacked the same control panel that was used by the Target
- Fixed crash that could occur when using Vauban's Tesla

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhXzQ5pymYk

AndroidHub
Feb 28, 2007

I've seen some stuff that would really make you say "like what?"
I'm amazed this hasn't been posted here yet.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.
Went ahead and joined up. Finished my clan key. Dropped 250 Oxium in the Dojo while looking around.

Needs more fish.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Game keeps telling me there's a new version, but it's not patching anything at all? I already downloaded the latest hotfix.

After coming from a long break (hadn't really sat down to play since Nekros) the amount of new stuff to do is just mind boggling. I don't even have an extractor yet!

Jun 29, 2009
Seems the Drakgoon now has an unchangeable red colour on the front, I hope it's just a bug.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I always thought the game would be better with additional customization, it sounds like this game is actually going to shape up.

Kaldaris
Aug 10, 2008

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Awesome possum!
I didn't see it posted yet, but.

PC: Hydra (Pluto) - Grineer (Extermination) vs Corpus (Extermination) - 46.83% Orokin Reactor Blueprint

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Kaldaris posted:

I didn't see it posted yet, but.

PC: Hydra (Pluto) - Grineer (Extermination) vs Corpus (Extermination) - 46.83% Orokin Reactor Blueprint

Over in less than half an hour! :v:

Kaldaris
Aug 10, 2008

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Awesome possum!

Synastren posted:

Over in less than half an hour! :v:

To be honest there's been so many reactor blueprints up in the last 2-3 days I didn't even bother going for it.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Is the time I am spending farming Tolstoj for parts worth the secondary weapon?

Ess
Mar 20, 2013

Farking Bastage posted:

The Seer? No.

Kaldaris
Aug 10, 2008

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Awesome possum!

Farking Bastage posted:

If you've already got a few of the parts you might as well just make it for the mastery at any rate ...

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Heads up: looting non-core mods may be completely broken for you.

edit: Apparently this might be related to rearranging polarities and can be fixed if you move them back, but a) I'm not sure it's true, b) while I did move one polarity I can't remember on which item and I don't know default polarity positions.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Feb 8, 2014

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
I need a seriously stupifying amount of plastids to clear out my foundry list, and to push my clan's dojo along a little. Any suggestions?

Sylver
Jan 27, 2014

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens..
So have we pretty much settled on the idea that the Tenno are basically just Space Ninja Terrorists?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Ice Fist posted:

My random thoughts in no particular order:
- Grineer death squads was something I suggested a long long time ago when the Stalker came out. More impromtu events in your generic missions makes the game better. So a grineer death squad blowing a hole in a wall and charging into a room or something would be awesome.

Only if I can somehow modify the game to play this line when it happens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viNfg6b9wvA&t=0m33s

Fakeedit: Sweet gently caress that movie is 15 years old? Ugh

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

motoh posted:

I need a seriously stupifying amount of plastids to clear out my foundry list, and to push my clan's dojo along a little. Any suggestions?
Like you would any other material. Find a planet that drops plastids (Saturn is a decent bet, also gets you orokin cells) and do survival missions until your eyes bleed.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Ice Fist posted:

- Grineer death squads was something I suggested a long long time ago when the Stalker came out. More impromtu events in your generic missions makes the game better. So a grineer death squad blowing a hole in a wall and charging into a room or something would be awesome.
Remember when faction invasions were actually random mission events were the faction you were fighting would switch half way through a mission? They should bring that back.

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

Apparently the best place to get t3 ext keys is now .... t3 ext missions

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Got a problem that I hope anyone here can help with.

I recently started playing this game and I love it.
Problem is, one of my friends suffer from some light epilepsy. Nothing bad really.
But he complains that he can't really play the game, because the ingame camera moves ever so slightly whenever he stands still, and it gives him a migraine if he tries to ignore it.
As far as I can tell, the camera moves because of the breathing animation on the warframes.
I'm hoping that anyone here has any idea if there's a way to tweak the game so that this camera movement stops completely?

TL;DR: Friend can't get past the tutorial because of camera + epilepsy.
Anyone know a possible fix or do I have to enter the Developers forum to ask?

E: \/\/\/- Allright, gonna toss a ticket at them then.

Ssthalar fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Feb 8, 2014

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

That is absolutely something to at least open a support ticket about, even if they can't actually help.

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
For plastids I was pulling between 150-400 per 15 wave defense on Halimede, Saturn.

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

The only thing I learned from Update 12 is that you HAVE to use the Stug if you're going to be flying around with Zephyr, there's no other valid choice.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer

Helter Skelter posted:

That is absolutely something to at least open a support ticket about, even if they can't actually help.

I've found them to be very helpful. Back an age ago when there were having problems with corrupted patch files. Hopefully they might have a suggestion.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

4 Vaubans, 4 Energy Siphons, infinite teslaballs.

nacon
May 7, 2005

Sandweed posted:

4 Vaubans, 4 Energy Siphons, infinite teslaballs.

If it were even remotely recordable, an Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage" music video would be beyond appropriate to summarize this experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Two of us didn't crash. Only the strongest Vauban survives!