Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

My favorite bit is the completely justified :aaa: from the front row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Intergalactic, all-planetary, everything super-supreme champion

Thanks man. Sadly one of the best spots of the show. But I got a bit of a man crush on both EY and Abyss so this was my match of the night.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown 2/7/14 2/3

Payback!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SteamyV posted:

My favorite bit is the completely justified :aaa: from the front row.

I was at this show, and the crowd was absolutely loving this match. So many holy poo poo moments.

Any chance one of you gif-wizards wants to pull out Bryan's pin-reversal into a hurricanrana from Smackdown?

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Feb 8, 2014

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Make Cesaro vs. Bryan every match forever from now on.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Haha, I remember this.

You may remember Marek Brave from his infinitely more embarrassing but equally funny SSP botch.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Illinois Smith posted:

Haha, I remember this.

You may remember Marek Brave from his infinitely more embarrassing but equally funny SSP botch.

This isn't Tyler Black and Matt Sydal?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Illinois Smith posted:

Haha, I remember this.

I thought that was Pac?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I'm guessing that Cesaro/Bryan stole the show but holy moly this Sheamus/Ryback match looks pretty cool, was it?

Also thanks Jerusalem for the awesome gifs.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I'm guessing that Cesaro/Bryan stole the show but holy moly this Sheamus/Ryback match looks pretty cool, was it?

yeah there was some real cool "tossing colossal dudes around" spots

freud mayweather fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 9, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed their match. The whole Smackdown was pretty drat good to be honest.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed their match. The whole Smackdown was pretty drat good to be honest.

It was better than this weeks Raw, I think.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Does anybody want any particular gifs from the second half of The New Beginning in Horishima? I got everything after the intermission.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jerusalem doing NJPW :getin:

I'd like to see Makabe double clotheslining Young Bucks and Tanahashi low dropkicking Nakamura. Great flippy sells on this show.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
There was stuff during that Goto and Shibata tag that needs to be gifed like that team Rainmaker counter. Also all the Killer Bombs from KES to Bullet Club.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NJPW: The New Beginning in Horishima

Tetsuya Naito & Tomoaki Honma vs. CHAOS (Yujiro Takahashi & Tomohiro Ishii)

Togi Makabe, Ryusuke Taguchi & Timesplitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) vs. Bullet Club (Prince Devitt, Bad Luck Fale, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata vs. CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI)

Bullet Club ("Machine Gun" Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) (c) vs. K.E.S. (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith, Jr.) - IWGP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

<- Dean Ambrose's mother or father spent some time in Japan in 1979, it seems.

Tanahashi Post-Match Celebrations

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

It's so cool that Rey traveled all the way there to see that match.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

:lol: I completely missed that when watching the show, Ishii owns

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I'd gotten out of wrestling early in my teens, but the culture has fascinated me for years. The NJPW gifs actually make me interested in watching (Japanese) wrestling again.

Tasoth
Dec 13, 2011

quote:

That elbow from the guy on the right looks like probably sucked to get hit by.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Tasoth posted:

That elbow from the guy on the right looks like probably sucked to get hit by.

It's a Katsuyori Shibata elbow.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt it does.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I commented about this months ago with regards to some of the Shield's matches, but I love it in tag matches where partners do saves that are more than just "push the other guy out of the way".

Also, I agree with anybody that says Ishii is brilliant. Especially when he's on a rollercoaster.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Live RAW GIFs

Daniel Bryan resting is best for business

Rag doll Mysterio

Mwah mwah mwah mwah

Anything can happen...

Big Show: Literally the best ventriloquist ever

"What's the problem?" "It's my rear end, man!"

BRIE MOmphrmphm

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

What the gently caress was that supposed to be? Like a corner splash or something?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Could someone gif the spot where Sheamus was in the corner setting up the brogue kick and Cesaro uppercuts him from nowhere? It happened when the camera was zoomed in on Sheamus.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Memento posted:

What the gently caress was that supposed to be? Like a corner splash or something?

Yes, the Poetry In Motion.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Can I get Goldust screaming on the mat as he's reaching out to tag Cody? That looked really awesome to me for some reason.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Gif requests: Fandango winking at the camera pre-leg drop, dive tag in the Usos match, Jimmy Uso pointing at the NAO while hitting the splash on Axel.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Instead of pushing off her sister's back, Brie tripped over Nikki's ribcage.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Rag doll Mysterio

I love that he's using two variations now -- he can either do the full slow setup with the kiss beforehand, or this sudden snap Sister Abigail that he pulls out of nowhere.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It probably wasn't the best idea to pit him against Kane and Miz immediately on his debut, because dude can work.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NJPW: The New Beginning in Osaka

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. Timesplitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) - IWGP JR. TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Katsuyori Shibata vs. YOSHI-HASHI

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith, Jr. vs. Bullet Club ("Machine Gun" Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Tama Tonga)

More to come!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ryusuke Taguchi & Togi Makabe vs. Bullet Club (Prince Devitt & Bad Luck Fale)

TenCozy (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) vs. Michael Tarver & Big Daddy YumYum

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Courtesy of Senor LARIATO

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dave Meltzer posted:

I kid you not, Okada has a sword the size of Tully Blanchard and he's managed by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Just wonderful :allears:

It's a bit too late to make any more gifs (especially as there are about a million from Naito/Ishii I want to make) so if you want anything from the second half of the Osaka show, let me know and I'll get to them sometime in the next day or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Thauros posted:

Courtesy of Senor LARIATO

I should maybe start watching NJPW.