Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
why oh WHY
Apr 25, 2012

So like I said, not my fault. Nobody can judge me for it.
But, yeah...
Okay.
I admit it.
Human teenager Rainbow Dash was hot!

Atma McCuddles posted:

Special Def walls, who's better, Blissey or Togekiss? Togekiss can hit back AND has Fairy to gently caress with dragons, but Blissey's stats are better and I think as of now it is rarer than Paraflinch Togekiss.

I'd pick Blissey if you just want the wall. Togekiss is great but still has a lot of trouble with common threats, where as Blissey tends ruin most teams fun. Also consider Eviolite Chansey if you want a slightly more balanced wall. Be wary of Knock Off though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
I love that Psych Up goes through protect. Also a good lesson on why you should run more than one guy with Trick Room if you want to run a Trick Room team. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-85906254

Mr Confetti
Feb 1, 2013
This just in: Kuhmondoh is a saint! Thank you very much!

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Random Battle can be a crapshoot sometimes. I got an entire team of NU and below, and still won. It is a little long though, just a heads up.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-85906207

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I have quite a few pokemon I bred and trained in Gen 5 that I like, but I'm loth to transport them to Gen 6 because whereas in Gen 5 they were genetically excellent, in Gen 6 with the breeding changes they're so-so at best. So I might start over breeding stuff in Gen 6.

One of my favourite mons in Gen 5 was my Milotic. Might make that my first serious breeding project. Big difference in Gen 6 is that Milotic can now have Competitive, which seems like the one to go for instead of Marvel Scale. (I'm very glad they gave Feebas a second ability too, or it would be a nightmare.) Both Marvel Scale and Competitive are situational to a degree, but Competitive seems like the better one.

My Milotic in Gen 5 has Scald, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring and Protect. Those seem like they would be a good set still. Although I guess I could try to get a Ground-type Hidden Power to deal with Electric-types... but Electric-types are generally going to be faster, I guess. And it kind of changes things not to have both Aqua Ring and Protect. I guess Assault Vest is a thing, but I'm not sure what its fourth attack would be after Scald, Ice Beam and Hidden Power.

I wish Bulbapedia would stop being useless and actually list gen 6 moves. Maybe I will just go buy the gen 6 pokedex book.

(This is primarily for the Battle Maison and not for PvP, although I might take part in PvP battles from time to time.)

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Holy poo poo, I just got a shiny Volbeat off Wonder Trade :stare:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

WrightOfWay posted:

The way Analytic works you still get the additional power after a switch... That's the reason Analytic is a great ability on Starmie despite it's high speed.
Ooh, I hadn't considered this. I might have to whip up some Staryu later :)

2MB
Feb 3, 2009

"No need to speak. Your fists told me everything I need to know about you."

Octag posted:

Yeah Excadrill is the simplest set imaginable, Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Earthquake/Rock Slide@Focus Sash. I'm sure you can think of a better set, I made it in 5 minutes and always said I'd go back to it (but never did). It generally does what it has to do to an acceptable enough standard that I never thought of reshaping the team and getting a Defogger.

I agree that Kingdra's probably the most expendable member of the team, most variants of it I've made have involved replacing him with a Keldeo/Landorus/Thundurus/Azumarill/Bisharp. I wanted Kingdra to be a fast midgame wallbreaker, but it's kinda limited in its wallbreaking ability by its low base attack/spatk. Ludicolo is even worse than Kingdra from my experience, base 90 special attack doesn't come close to cutting it when you need to run a +speed nature to outspeed ScarfGene in the rain. If you're having success with Goodra then that's great.

I used MegaHeracross on my team and I have to recommend it if you've never used it before. It's incredibly powerful, the highest base attack of any Pokémon with high base power moves to back it up, and it's also surprisingly bulky. He can take the odd hit from just about anything and he has some great resistances to dark/fighting/ground as well. MegaPinsir would work too if you're confident you can keep rocks away.

The other one I really considered before deciding on MegaHera was MegaMawile. Mawile is a great switch in to stuff like Conkeldurr thanks to Intimidate + the best typing in the game, and once you're in there's pretty much nothing that can switch in on you. Mawile gives you a dragon immunity (really nice to have!) and strong priority. tbh with your team composition as it is I'd probably try Mawile before Heracross, I'm probably dropping Kingdra for Keldeo so I might try Mawile for a bit and see how it goes

I've got an airballoon on mine for the free switch on EQ's. I didn't like focus sash because I'm usually switching into rocks anyway to clear them but other than that I'm running the same set. I rarely get the chance to set up rocks but he's been a serviceable spinner and more threatening than mega scizor who I replaced with Heracross. I really like the little guy but his typing his awkward to work around. If I can take out the opponents talonflame on the switch in or earlier in the game, Heracross usually has little trouble getting 3-4 kills on his own. I bring him in after one of my other guy's goes down to scare the opponent out and use Bulk Up on the switch then go to town with his coverage moves. I'd kill to have both Mega Maw and Heracross on the team because with 2 dragon types I'm hurting for that immunity but I don't know if I can give up the raw power of Heracross. Being able to break subs, sashes, and sturdy with every move is so nice. :( Mixed Kingdra has been working better for me with Draco Meteor. Meteor has the stopping power to Ohko most things and I can STAB Waterfall after 2 meteors to still get off good damage or to gently caress with special walls. I think Kingdra is as good as it gets for special sweepers in the rain.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
And now I got a level 100 Magnemite in a love ball with pokerus. Wow.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BearDrivingTruck posted:

If I got a shiny Volbeat, I would Wonder Trade him out of disgust, too.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Now you can Baton Pass Tail Glow in style.

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

I got a shiny Wingull yesterday while EV training. I thought about fainting it anyways because getting speed EVs was more useful then a green seagull.

At least my Fly/Surf mule looks better then normal?

Edit: I and E are different letters.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

The White Dragon posted:

If I got a shiny Volbeat, I would Wonder Trade him out of disgust, too.

Noo do not wonder trade your shinies, give them to me

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007
3/4 of my Shinies came from Wonder Trade. I caught a Smeargle but was given an Octillery, Larvitar, and a Magikarp.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
All you nerds talking about Specs Magnet Pullzone are doing it wrong. The best Magnezone is an anti-lead set.

Magnezone
Magnet Pull @ Leftovers (Or Toxic Orb if you're using Item Clause and run into a lot of things that use Trick.)
Modest (Or Bold)
252 HP, 252 SpAtk, 4 Def
-Substitute
-Charge Beam
-Hidden Power Fire/Hidden Power Ice
-Flash Cannon/Signal Beam

Here's how it works. You get your Magnezone in the same place as your oppnent's Ferrothorn, Forretress, Klefki... really, any Steel-type except Skarmory. (With Skarmory, just blast it as hard as you can.) First turn, you're guaranteed to be faster than even the fastest Ferrothorn or Forretress, so drop a Substitute. This blocks Leech Seed, and Ferrothorn cannot do better than a 2-hit break of the sub without a crit. Then, while your opponent is spamming hazards or vainly trying to break through your sub, you blast them with Charge Beam until they keel over. Make sure your sub is up when you get the KO.

Whatever your opponent switches in is now looking at what's likely a +2 or better Magnezone, and you're guaranteed a hit in before the sub breaks. The only ones who can get past this are Chandelure (who you'd see during Team Preview and know not to do this), Cloyster (who has very little that can threaten Magnezone without a Shell Smash) or Crobat (who has absolutely nothing that can threaten Magnezone).

You get the set up, you're almost guaranteed two KOs, and you can then switch Magnezone out to do whatever you want to do later.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
I actually really like the sound of that set. ^^

BearDrivingTruck posted:

There must be something going around. I got a Shiny Delibird just now from Wonder Trade.

WrightOfWay posted:

Specs Magnet Pull with Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Flash Cannon/Hidden Power Fire is a decent set in singles, but if you don't need steel types eliminated an Analytic set destroys a ton of things.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SAtk / 16 Spd
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Despite Analytic you don't want a quiet nature or 0 Speed IVs because you don't want to be outsped by stuff that can OHKO you like Donphan and Hippowdon. 16 Speed EVs allow you to outspeed and 2HKO Specially Defensive Tyranitar with Flash Cannon. Hidden Power Fire is used over HP Ice to OHKO non-Assualt Vest Excadrill and Ferrothorn on the switch and because the only things you really need HP Ice for on Analytic Magnezone are Zygarde, Thundurus-T and Dragonite with Multiscale intact as Pivot Landorus-T, Gliscor and offensive Garchomp are all OHKOed by Flash Cannon after Stealth Rock.

I tried out that Magnet Pull set and it was nice. Seems like Heatran is the big worry for that set. Which isn't a problem for the the team I want to run him in. I'll try out that Analytic set too though. Thanks for your help.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Feb 8, 2014

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, right, Heatran also destroys Magnezone. An argument for HP Ground, I guess, but I prefer the 4x on Landorus and Gliscor.

Edit Something I forgot to mention: Make sure you have a Defogger, otherwise, you'll be eating mountains of Hazard Damage for the rest of the game. Personally, I suggest Rocky Helmet Mandibuzz.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Holy crap, I just tossed a 5 IV eevee in the daycare with a 3 IV ditto and got a 6IV eevee after only 8 eggs. What are the odds of that?!? Neither of them even had a perfect defense IV!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ignite Memories posted:

Holy crap, I just tossed a 5 IV eevee in the daycare with a 3 IV ditto and got a 6IV eevee after only 8 eggs. What are the odds of that?!? Neither of them even had a perfect defense IV!
Then 1/2*1/2 (picking the unmatched perfect IVs) * 1/6 (choosing Defense as the rolled IV) * 1/31 (for getting that IV at perfect) =

1/744, so about equal to your odds of it coming out Shiny with the G6 Masuda method.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Ignite Memories posted:

Assuming Destiny Knot and no power item. The probability of any given egg being 6IV was 1 in 768. The probability that you would see a 6IV egg within the first 8 eggs was approximately 0.0104.

code:
Python 3.3.1 (v3.3.1:d9893d13c628, Apr  6 2013, 20:25:12) [MSC v.1600 32 bit (In
tel)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> from fractions import Fractiom as f
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name Fractiom
>>> from fractions import Fraction as f
>>> x = f(1, 6) * f(1, 4) * f(1, 32); x
Fraction(1, 768)
>>> y = 1 - (1 - x)**8;y
Fraction(1254989135890086107135, 121029087867608368152576)
>>> float(y)
>>>

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

So now if I breed that with the 6IV ditto Kuhmondo gave me, it's impossible to roll an eevee with less than 5IVs. Am I correct in thinking this?

I am gonna breed the poo poo out of this bitch

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
:3: She's so pretty and I'm going to love her and pet her and train her and MURDER THINGS WITH ERUPTION. :black101:

Timid, 31/00/31/26/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass), Luxury Ball.

Anyone have a good nickname idea?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ignite Memories posted:

So now if I breed that with the 6IV ditto Kuhmondo gave me, it's impossible to roll an eevee with less than 5IVs. Am I correct in thinking this?

I am gonna breed the poo poo out of this bitch
You are correct. Though which stat ends up imperfect is the important part. Bold/Calm ones with imperfect Attack (or Speed, I guess) make for perfect Vaporeons or Umbreons, while Timid/Modest ones with imperfect Attack make for perfect Espeons (assuming HA) or Jolteons.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
To go with my Shiny Cyndaquil, I just won the Master Ball in the lottery. Today owns.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

High Five, Zoran. It is a good day to breed.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I just spent a good hour petting my FireRed Meowth, she's come a long way and must be pampered with Puffs :3:

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

The Leper Colon V posted:

All you nerds talking about Specs Magnet Pullzone are doing it wrong. The best Magnezone is an anti-lead set.

The problem with this set is that it's completely dependent on your opponent's team and can only really set up on Scizor without U-Turn or Superpower (or choice locked into another move,) Genesect locked into a resisted move, Klefki (Swagger Foul Play Klefki wins ~45% of the time since +4 Foul Play breaks Substitutes) and Ferrothorn. Skarmory can Whirlwind you out, Heatran 2HKOs with Lava Plume, Aegislash can't be trapped and 2HKOs with Shadow Ball or Sacred Sword anyway, Lucario 1HKOs with Close Combat or Aura Sphere, Excadrill 1HKOs with Earthquake, Forretress Volt Switches out or even Explodes on you and Mawile breaks subs with Play Rough or 2HKOs with Fire Fang or Brick Break. At least Specs Magnezone hits pretty hard even if your opponent doesn't have any Steels Magnezone can get rid of.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

WrightOfWay posted:

The problem with this set is that it's completely dependent on your opponent's team and can only really set up on Scizor without U-Turn or Superpower (or choice locked into another move,) Genesect locked into a resisted move, Klefki (Swagger Foul Play Klefki wins ~45% of the time since +4 Foul Play breaks Substitutes) and Ferrothorn. Skarmory can Whirlwind you out, Heatran 2HKOs with Lava Plume, Aegislash can't be trapped and 2HKOs with Shadow Ball or Sacred Sword anyway, Lucario 1HKOs with Close Combat or Aura Sphere, Excadrill 1HKOs with Earthquake, Forretress Volt Switches out or even Explodes on you and Mawile breaks subs with Play Rough or 2HKOs with Fire Fang or Brick Break. At least Specs Magnezone hits pretty hard even if your opponent doesn't have any Steels Magnezone can get rid of.
That's fair, but Ferrothorn's usage stats are so drat high, I find that to be almost a non-issue. (And you can still get some surprise KOs with HP Ice or Signal Beam when they switch certain "counters" in.)

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

:dukedog:
College Slice

Kuhmondo posted:

As of right now I have 8 more 6IV Dittos. I'm looking for a 5-6IV Beldum, random legendaries, shinies, and rejects. You can also give me trade fodder if you really don't have anything too! I'll probably transfer another batch of 30 Dittos within the next week if I have time.

Also Night Blade, I have a Ditto held for your Mudkip, I linked my Steam in my other post.

If there's anyone I missed or looked over on accident, feel free to nag me again. I lost track of one or two individuals :(

could I get one of those? I really want a shiny Metagross and Rotom, but trying to do it without a good parents seems like such a waste. I have some extra shinies I don't care for that could use some loving from gen 4/5 encounters. Dusknoir, Spearow, and Budew to be exact.

edit : FC is 3437 4097 9438

Lord Psychodin fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Feb 9, 2014

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
When will I learn my lesson that using the experience O-Power is a waste while EV training? I never get the hordes I'm looking for when I do that.

LemonLimeTime
May 30, 2011

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.
Saw people are wanting Dittos and I have a spare hanging out in a box of mine. He's also pretty easy to catch for me, so I could get more for sure. Would love some shinies, or if possible a Pokemon equipped with Charizardite Y and one equipped with Heracronite. (you can do that right? transfer Mega Stones through trade?)

FC: 4570-8569-2043
IGN: Mackenzie

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Should I make my magic bounce espeon Modest or Timid?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Does anyone have a fennekin, greninja, diggersby, gogoat, florges, meowstic, aegislash, aromatisse, malamar, barbacle, heliolisk, trevenant, goodra, avalugg, noivern I could have or borrow? I don't really want to bother leveling all of them and I just need them really to fix my pokedex to completion.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Ugh, I just discovered I can't transfer my Surfing Pikachu from Heart Gold.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
Poketransfer renamed my loving champion Vespiquen from "Beez Nuts" to just Vespiquen. This is a travesty.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

I am Reverend posted:

Poketransfer renamed my loving champion Vespiquen from "Beez Nuts" to just Vespiquen. This is a travesty.

It renamed my Bouffalant from "John Shaft" to Bouffalant, it's pretty dumb.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

CherryCat posted:

I just spent a good hour petting my FireRed Meowth, she's come a long way and must be pampered with Puffs :3:

I went to pet the Zekrom I brought over and :stare:

Vodvillain
Feb 26, 2010

No kiddin'
Gun slingin'
Spurs hittin' the floor

Kuhmondo posted:

That's fine.

edit: Disregard, I'll try and catch you on Steam.

Vodvillain fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Feb 10, 2014

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I actually could use some advice on my team as I rapidly finish a state of breeding completion [Ho!]

Goofus (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 177 HP / 75 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Bulk Up
- Rest

Goofus is a physical wall that can also sweep sometimes. He is very reliable, and I baton pass into him when I feel like I am at a high risk for status problems. A lot of people will waste their turns trying to will o wisp or toxic this scrafty, and that just buys me more bulking time.

Gallant (Sylveon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Wish

Gallant is my special wall, and can also double as a sweeper in a pinch. I really like these two as the defensive backbone of the team, and they basically function in the same way.
Sadly I have no way to get hyper voice onto gallant in-game barring the possibility of a move tutor in pokemon Z. So I do need some help picking out another attack. I've been considering moonblast and echoed voice, mostly, but I'm open to any suggestions. I could probably breed stored power onto him too, but I'm considering that for my espeon below.

Betty (Scolipede) (F) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Defense
- Megahorn
- Baton Pass

Betty is there to boost and pass almost exclusively, but I keep megahorn on there to avoid a taunt bait situation. In fact, I can often outspeed and 1HKO enemy psychic pokemon if they are the lead. This is an awesome feeling.

Veronica (Pinsir) (F) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Feint
- Return
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Veronica gets poo poo done. If I get a couple attack/speed boosts onto this thing I have a very good chance of sweeping the entire enemy team with her. Sometimes I think about switching up close combat for earthquake, and was wondering if folks had opinions about that.

Master (Espeon) @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

Magic Bounce has won me several games now, and it's especially satisfying to bounce a roar or whirlwind user and just continue sweeping with impunity. I have bred stored power onto this one, but I'm not sure if it's the right choice for him because i'm often dry switching into him without boosts and then he doesn't have an effective STAB move. So I'm waffling on that currently... I also sometimes think about dropping the baton pass for another coverage move, but it's really liberating to be able to pass into him to bounce something, kill the offending pokemon, and then pass right back to continue as planned. Folks never expect a baton pass into espeon when you've been swords dancing for two turns.

And now we come to Blaster. There have been a few of these, and I'm not sure what is the best direction to take the last member of the team.

Blaster (Swampert) @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Avalanche
- Stealth Rock

Swampert has a lot of resistances, so he feels like a pretty decent pick for another physical sweeper. I like having stealth rock available to me due to my team being 1/2 weak to flying. But I wonder if another physical sweeper is the right way to go. It makes my team 2/3 physical. Do most folks try and have 1/2 of each?

Blaster (Nidoking) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Wave

Nidoking has great coverage, and deals pretty hefty damage with sheer force but always seems to be outsped and 1HKO'd by a water attack. aqua jet is a concern, and makes him not as reliable of a fairy killer as he should be [in the case of zuma]. I have tried assault vest on him but I'm not sure I really notice the difference.

Any other suggestions for the last slot on the team? [or things you would fix throughout?] Now that I've hatched these two excellent eevees I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm really hoping for some suggestions, because I haven't been totally happy with the last slot so far. I also welcome general team feedback. I'm sure anyone who's interested has seem plenty of this team in my battle videos by now.

Other ideas I've had include smeargle, cloyster, froakie, galvantula and arcanine.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Ignite Memories posted:

Blaster (Nidoking) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Wave

Nidoking has great coverage, and deals pretty hefty damage with sheer force but always seems to be outsped and 1HKO'd by a water attack. aqua jet is a concern, and makes him not as reliable of a fairy killer as he should be [in the case of zuma]. I have tried assault vest on him but I'm not sure I really notice the difference.

Any other suggestions for the last slot on the team? [or things you would fix throughout?] Now that I've hatched these two excellent eevees I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm really hoping for some suggestions, because I haven't been totally happy with the last slot so far. I also welcome general team feedback. I'm sure anyone who's interested has seem plenty of this team in my battle videos by now.

Why would you use anything other than life orb or choice scarf on a nidoking? Sheer force removes life orb recoil.

• Locked thread