Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Mate your picture of Podolski with his thumbs up isn't showing

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Emirates_trophy_cabinet.jpg

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Hallowed Turban posted:

Mate your picture of Podolski with his thumbs up isn't showing

all in all a poo poo result

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hoops posted:

Brutal

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Hoops posted:

hahha

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Hoops posted:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Hoops posted:

Yes

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Hoops posted:

lol

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
https://soundcloud.com/radiocity967/ft-lfc-5-1-afc

I love Aldo

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

what's more damning, utd's result or that mick hucknall hangs out with alex ferguson

Soup and a Sandwich fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Feb 9, 2014

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hoops posted:

ahaha

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like
:love:moray cup:love:
:love:sheep:love:

:love:haim:love:

Hardflip posted:

Joseph Minala, new Lazio signing

born 1996

1996 BC

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Hoops posted:

lol

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

For a few, all too brief moments Moyes thought he had finally cracked it.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

"Yeah! Yeah!... Yeah!"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

:argh:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Jesus he looks Hodgson's age.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
He looks like Ian Holm in that scene in the first lord of the rings where he goes mental

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

Ravel posted:

He looks like Ian Holm in that scene in the first lord of the rings where he goes mental

Oh my god that's loving perfect.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Ravel posted:

lol

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

what's more damning, utd's result or that mick hucknall hangs out with alex ferguson

who walks out of the house with hair like that

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I'm sure this has been posted itt but it's new to me as of like 2 minutes ago, so I apologize. Most adorable pitch invasion in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGimCjG4Xw

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

T. Finninho posted:

I'm sure this has been posted itt but it's new to me as of like 2 minutes ago, so I apologize. Most adorable pitch invasion in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGimCjG4Xw

This is wonderful, those two dogs are so happy to be on the pitch. :3:

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Ridiculous goal from the Italian lower leagues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJMrzowCQM

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
The Swiss national team without immigration:

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

KoldPT posted:

For people who aren't aware, this is a good photo and relevant because the other day the Swiss people voted in favour of the MEI, or Masseneinwanderungsinitiative, a referendum proposed by the Swiss People's Party (the right wing fucks) to restrict immigration.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
No immigration, wut wa the dae na?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
They're telling the immigrants to git tae fuk.

e:

quote:

Andrew Watson was born in 1857 in British Guiana, the son of a Scottish sugar planter Peter Miller and a local girl Rose Watson. He enrolled at Glasgow University in 1875 to study Philosophy, Mathematics and Civil Engineering and Mechanics.

Watson first played for Maxwell F.C. and in 1876 he signed for local side Parkgrove F.C. where he was additionally their match secretary, making Watson football’s first black administrator. After marrying in Glasgow, he soon signed for Queen's Park F.C. and later became their secretary. He led the team to several Scottish Cup wins becoming the first black player to win a major competition.

advanced statsman fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 10, 2014

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

For people who aren't aware, this is a good photo and relevant because the other day the Swiss people voted in favour of the MEI, or Masseneinwanderungsinitiative, a referendum proposed by the Swiss People's Party (the right wing fucks) to restrict immigration.

That is their right I suppose. They must have decided they have enough Albanians.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Lichsteiner does own to be fair, he could probably defeat the USMNT by himself.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

KoldPT posted:

Stocker, Derdiyok, Senderos, Ziegler, Schar, Barnetta, and Benaglio are all also Swiss. That image could have been a decent commentary, but as is its dumb as gently caress.

e: I suppose you could do the fathers and mothers argument for some of those players, but then it becomes arbitrary as everyone was an immigrant at one time or the other. Especially in Switzerland.

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 10, 2014

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

vaginal culture posted:

That is their right I suppose. They must have decided they have enough Albanians.

It's one of the stupidest ideas the SVP have ever had, and they've had a lot- they'd need to ask the EU to rewrite their charter on freedom of movement to come into accordance with Swiss bilateral agreements between the two, and if the EU doesn't agree to this (which they won't, because duh) then Switzerland's only option is to take its ball and leave. They'd have to cut the whole framework of relations between Switzerland and the EU, cutting off their biggest trading and banking partner. I mean, even without the lovely racism it's a monumentally stupid vote.

mynameisjohn posted:

Stocker, Derdiyok, Senderos, Ziegler, Schar, Barnetta, and Benaglio are all also Swiss. That image could have been a decent commentary, but as is its dumb as gently caress.

Senderos was a Spanish migrant to Switzerland, and Derdiyok is Turkish, I think?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

It's one of the stupidest ideas the SVP have ever had, and they've had a lot- they'd need to ask the EU to rewrite their charter on freedom of movement to come into accordance with Swiss bilateral agreements between the two, and if the EU doesn't agree to this (which they won't, because duh) then Switzerland's only option is to take its ball and leave. They'd have to cut the whole framework of relations between Switzerland and the EU, cutting off their biggest trading and banking partner. I mean, even without the lovely racism it's a monumentally stupid vote.

Switzerland is the nicest country i have ever visited i think they are running it pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Coohoolin posted:

Senderos was a Spanish migrant to Switzerland, and Derdiyok is Turkish, I think?
Senderos was born in Geneva, Derdiyok in Basel.

• Locked thread