Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HulkaMatt posted:

Two fine men.

are they finally gonna get marrried?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

Red posted:

What was the deal with his chest hair?

I vaguely remember the explanation being that they wanted him to have an 'rear end in a top hat American' gimmick while working in Japan so he shaved his chest hair to look like a mushroom cloud.

titty fat pizza
Jan 1, 2013

deep space nein posted:

I vaguely remember the explanation being that they wanted him to have an 'rear end in a top hat American' gimmick while working in Japan so he shaved his chest hair to look like a mushroom cloud.

He was going by Terry Boulder at the time so maybe it is in the shape of a T for Terry [?]:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

I can't stop laughing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This being Jimmy Hart, I wouldn't be surprised to learn this photo was taken at any time in the last 30 years.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yeah, when I saw him at Wrestlemania last year I was dumbfounded. That guy does not age.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Chris Gaines posted:

I can't stop laughing

A man's gotta eat, Mr. Lahey.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

This being Jimmy Hart, I wouldn't be surprised to learn this photo was taken at any time in the last 30 years.

The only thing I question is whether or not they make high-tops like that anymore.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I just realized he's wearing rollerblades

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Grant DaNasty posted:

A man's gotta eat, Mr. Lahey.

Seven cheeseburgers Jimmy? I think we talked about this boy

"But Mr. Lahey?!"

Jimmy bud, fetch me my boots, we gotta go get some liquor.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Goog posted:

I have no words.

Went through the entire thread, learned lots. Thank you.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Jerusalem posted:

It exists in all timelines at the same time, like a Schrodinger's Mouth of the South

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Goog posted:

I have no words.

okada did it better.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Something about this screams "wax museum" to me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I loved how Punch Out!! opponents would telegraph their weaknesses.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
From the NFL Network:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Once again, this sort of thing is probably great, if you know who the gently caress these people are and can actually determine that they are in fact people through all those instagram filters.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Memento posted:

Once again, this sort of thing is probably great, if you know who the gently caress these people are and can actually determine that they are in fact people through all those instagram filters.

If you don't like a pic for whatever reason just let it slide. It's not that serious man

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Yeah sorry that came across a bit harsh. I do like to know who dudes are that aren't immediately obvious, if for no other reason than I like learning about new MMA/pro-graps peoples. I'll rein back on the vitriol though. Sorry! :shobon:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Memento posted:

It's okay, I'd be upset too if I couldn't place a name to Pretty Boy Mike Ricci and Rory MacDonald.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Jesse "The Body" Ventura time!

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
Shaving the chin butt must be really annoying

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

D'awwwwwwww :3:

Make a Wish posted:

The Make-A-Wish Foundation announced this week that John Cena has granted his 400th wish, the highest for any celebrity ever. They announced the news in a brief statement at Wish.org:
"We would like to thank John Cena for his commitment to Make-A-Wish, and congratulate him on being the first celebrity to grant 400 wishes!"

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Fire Ant and UltraMantis Black confirmed for Run DMC-themed tag team gimmick.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Gavok posted:

Fire Ant and UltraMantis Black confirmed for Run DMC-themed tag team gimmick.

I haven't been following the Chikara ARG/shutdown/whatever, but holy gently caress do I love me some UltraMantis Black and that poster is loving badass.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
I was actually under the impression it was a homage to a more current poster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Doctor

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

If I get a terminal illness and I ask John Cena to visit me, do you guys think he'll come?

For the record I'm 28 years old.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Make-A-Wish Foundation limits visits to people 18 or under, but John might visit you anyway, because he's just that good a dude.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Incendiary Pig posted:

If I get a terminal illness and I ask John Cena to visit me, do you guys think he'll come?

For the record I'm 28 years old.

I'd like to think so.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
"Hello John, please come hang out at my house and I will tell you that you are not all that bad.

Thanks,
Timmy McGee"

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Good to know he gets along with Rey.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
I would be super excited to meet John Cena and I'd be willing to bet every single one of you would be too.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
If you want Punk to visit you though, someone has to shoot you.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Incendiary Pig posted:

I would be super excited to meet John Cena and I'd be willing to bet every single one of you would be too.

He did a signing around 12 Rounds at a local pizza place near our college. No one advertised it, it's a tiny place, so maybe 10 people showed up. He still seemed super happy, talked to everyone and signed some stuff for my brother's birthday. It was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Cub Swanson had a spa day with Ashton Kutcher