Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

pissy smelliott posted:

oh my loving god

edit please tell me bane is united

idk but his forums location is a star wars kotor reference so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I thought we had reached an agreement for you to stop posting things from my livejournal page

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
This is Man Utd and we work long term, we dont sack managers after a single poor season, even if 'modern football is different these days'. The majority of those under the age of 30 are the ones chucking their toys out of the pram and turning against Moyes (Im 22, so im an exception to the rule). It takes years for a manager's vision to be properly laid out, the prime modern example is Liverpool, Rodgers's Liverpool looked like they were floundering and going nowhere. But with calm heads from the executive board and loyalty to the cause, they are now looking like a force to be reckoned with (although NOT the finished article YET).

Moyes officially started the job at Utd a month before the start of the season and took over after the greatest manager in history so this year is a write-off. If you can only support the team through the bad times we dont need you in these tough times. 3 is the magic number, if things dont improve in three years then fair enough sack him, until then go and support Man City please, because the MoyesOut crowd are really getting on my #$%$........

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
hahah

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, wrong thread.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Shrapnac posted:

Lol, wrong thread.

Definitely

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol this is amazing

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

pissy smelliott posted:

This is Man Utd and we work long term, we dont sack managers after a single poor season, even if 'modern football is different these days'. The majority of those under the age of 30 are the ones chucking their toys out of the pram and turning against Moyes (Im 22, so im an exception to the rule). It takes years for a manager's vision to be properly laid out, the prime modern example is Liverpool, Rodgers's Liverpool looked like they were floundering and going nowhere. But with calm heads from the executive board and loyalty to the cause, they are now looking like a force to be reckoned with (although NOT the finished article YET).

Moyes officially started the job at Utd a month before the start of the season and took over after the greatest manager in history so this year is a write-off. If you can only support the team through the bad times we dont need you in these tough times. 3 is the magic number, if things dont improve in three years then fair enough sack him, until then go and support Man City please, because the MoyesOut crowd are really getting on my #$%$........

lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

So loving wrong thread OP.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

quote:

As always supporting Newcastle has a way of showing one new nadirs, as we go into injury time 4-0 down to Tottenham having put in an absolutely rancid non-performance and you know what gently caress it I'm just going to drop any pretence of rational analysis and dive straight into the stolen-from-Wingco ALL CAPS WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS GIBBERISH IT'S SOME OF THE WORST SHITE I'VE SEEN US PLAY EVER AND I'VE SEEN US UNDER GRAEME loving SOUNESS FOR gently caress'S SAKE THEY'VE ABSOLUTELY loving CAKEWALKED THROUGH US AT WILL BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN IT IS 2014 AND STEVEN loving TAYLOR IS STILL GETTING A GAME THE USELESS THICK oval office WHY HAVE YOU GONE AND PICKED HIM AND WILLIAMSON AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU REALISED THAT DAVIDE SANTON'S FORM HAS DROPPED QUICKER THAN JOSE FONTE'S WIFE'S KNICKERS YOU HORRIBLE SMARMY GREASY SILVER FOX loving PRICK. I CAN AT LEAST GIVE YOU loving CREDIT FOR NOT PICKING SHOLA loving AMEOBI FOR ONCE, BUT WHAT'S THE POINT IN CELEBRATING THAT WHEN THE PLAYERS YOU DO PICK ARE SO OBVIOUSLY A COMPLETE loving SHOWER WHO HAVE HAD THEIR TENUOUS EQUILIBRIUM SHATTERED BY THE loving PUDDINGHEADED DECISION TO SELL OUR BEST PLAYER WITHOUT REPLACING HIM BECAUSE ASHLEY DECIDED TO MAKE A poo poo VERSION OF RODNEY loving DANGERFIELD OUR DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A SINGLE loving PLAYER JOINED NEWCASTLE UNITED AND ACTUALLY IMPROVED ONE loving IOTA ANYWAY. IF I THOUGHT IT WOULD CHANGE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING I WOULD WALK TO NEWCASTLE AND loving SACK ALAN PARDEW MYSELF AND BY SACK I MEAN LITERALLY BUNDLE THE HORRIBLE LITTLE TWAT INTO A SACK WITH JOHN CARVER AND STEVE STONE AND THAT HORRIBLE WOODMAN oval office AND THROW THE WHOLE SORRY loving LOT INTO THE TYNE. BUT GUESS WHAT, MIKE ASHLEY WOULD ONLY GO OUT AND HIRE JOE KINNEAR OR ALAN CURBISHLEY OR DAVID PLEAT OR PETER loving SHREEVES. gently caress THIS FOR A GAME OF SOLDIERS

This post actually owns but I'm not sure where else to put it.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

peanut- posted:

It should be framed and hung in a museum for all to see. It's amazing. :allears:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
That's a fantastic rant.

You might even say "nice meltdown".

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

peanut- posted:

That might just be the best football post I've ever read, anywhere. It goes beyond "mods rename me", I want to have a child just to name them "A poo poo VERSION OF RODNEY loving DANGERFIELD".

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Spangly A posted:

That might just be the best football post I've ever read, anywhere. It goes beyond "mods rename me", I want to have a child just to name them "A poo poo VERSION OF RODNEY loving DANGERFIELD".

Personally, I'd go with rename me "HORRIBLE SMARMY GREASY SILVER FOX loving PRICK"

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

peanut- posted:

Incredible.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

peanut- posted:

Finn please make a new sticky just for this post, tia.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
you know what gently caress it I'm just going to drop any pretence of rational analysis and dive straight into the stolen-from-Wingco ALL CAPS WRONG loving THREAD

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

peanut- posted:

shiiit did you find my post on N-O?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Mods rename me loving PUDDINGHEADED

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Bagsy HORRIBLE WOODMAN oval office

That poster needs a trp account immediately

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Class post

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lol this is getting silly.

I'm all for it.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, poor Steven "kick a ball from 12 yards and run off whipping your shirt around your head like you've just won the world cup when actually you just barely managed to scrape three points against a side who is going to be relegated" Gerrard.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Shrapnac posted:

Lol, poor Steven "kick a ball from 12 yards and run off whipping your shirt around your head like you've just won the world cup when actually you just barely managed to scrape three points against a side who is going to be relegated" Gerrard.

Rooney did the double fistpump on his knees against Fulham at OT. AND they drew.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Shrapnac posted:

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009

Shrapnac posted:

Sounds like someones concerned that their reign is over and that the glazers are about to cut and run and let you get relegated.

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009
How many seasons now have man u fans talked about how grinding out 3 points against weak teams can define your season? How does it look from the other side?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Calm down lads.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

gently caress I hate watching this

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Paperhouse posted:

gently caress I hate watching this

I don't.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

lol

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Shrapnac posted:

Calm down lads.
...lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

8raz posted:

...lol

I feel like all of those posts, mine included are appropriate for this thread.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Also

quote:

I think that the situation at OT is such a dramatic change in fortunes - especially for Liverpool fans who let's face it , have had to eat poo poo for the past 20 years - that the Moyes saga has now developed an unwarranted life of its own.

To put this is some sensible context, there are roughly 3 times the number of posts in this thread of 668 pages about the woes of Manchester United and their manager as there are in the Tory Bastards thread about the loving dreadful state of the NATION.
Now I can take a joke about football rivalries along with the best but some of the posts are just unentertaining crap, cringeworthy and infantile.
FFS folks - there's really only so many ways you can say David Moyes is not fit for purpose, is in the shite and that United are up the same poo poo creek as he is and both of 'em without many paddles. There you go I've said it for you.

Of course I understand this upper-hand situation is a relatively new experience for many Liverpool fans both young and old - I know that - but loving hell fire, here we're witnessing the country going down the loving Swanee rapido with vulnerable working people being demonised and scandalised by this disgraceful coalition government yet we see 3 times more "interest" in the Moyes saga unfolding 38 miles down the East Lancs!

You'd be better looking at what this loving government is doing to the fabric of our country and try some commenting about that. Now THAT really is some dangerous poo poo happening and definitely worthy of close scrutiny as it's seemingly happening virtually unchallenged.
What are you all going to do then - when it's too loving late and the wheels have come off our welfare state altogether?

What a buzzkill.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Feb 14, 2014

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

CisSTAR 19 posted:

Also

What a buzzkill.

haaahahahahahahhah this is the best post in the thread

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

CisSTAR 19 posted:

What a buzzkill.

20 years of United doing better Liverpool = "hahaha suck it livertards, you guys are poo poo". 1 year of Liverpool doing better than United = "Guys the state of the country is in shambles and we should be concentrating on that."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

pissy smelliott posted:

haaahahahahahahhah this is the best post in the thread

These last six months since Ferguson retired has produced some of the best meltdowns in the history of football posting imo