Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

deadlypie posted:

>Go back to bar, find johnny, order golem to hold him down and gently caress him while singing putting on the ritz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Noni posted:

> have the golem carry the old man like a baby, stroke his beard, and call him George

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Noni posted:

> have the golem carry the old man like a baby, stroke his beard, and call him George

deadlypie posted:

>Go back to bar, find johny, order golem to hold him down and then gently caress him. Then make the golem sing putting on the ritz.

Both.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>go back to the bar, make sure johnny is inside, lock the bar closed, use the staff to animate the bar like you did the corpses, light the animated bar on fire, make the animated bar and the animated corpses fight each other while you masterbate

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW
>post goatse in e/n

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

I am stopping here for tonight.

I didn't think that staff was ever going to get out of that hole.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Well then. Have the golem ride the centaur thing, absorbing it's mass as it crushes it.

Kilo147 fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 14, 2014

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

>go back to the bar, make sure johnny is inside, lock the bar closed, use the staff to animate the bar like you did the corpses, light the animated bar on fire, make the animated bar and the animated corpses fight each other while you masterbate

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW
>shoot up an elementary school

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Atma you own

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
ride the pony

Pumaman
Dec 2, 2006

Are you an onion?
Offer the old man as trade for one of thems fine bitches. And, time permitting, to ride the pony man.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Have the flesh golem gently caress the horseman.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
>Impale the staff in the middle of the pentagram and work it like a stripper pole

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

>Impale the staff in the middle of the pentagram and work it like a stripper pole

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
ask the centaur wtf is going on, and offer to suck his dick for more information

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

C. Everett Koop posted:

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
> Yeah, I am. Whatchu gonna do bout it? Think you can step to this? This? You ain't got poo poo, all your poo poo it MINE now. *give him the finger*

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

JGBeagle posted:

then

C. Everett Koop posted:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

>Note that his hat is kind of cool, but yours is hot. Then set him on fire.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Wait. Are we literally the antichrist?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Dely Apple posted:

>Note that his hat is kind of cool, but yours is hot. Then set him on fire, and take his hat

Barack HUSSEIN
Mar 20, 2003

Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it

I guess every superhero need his theme music

JGBeagle posted:

C. Everett Koop posted:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
>Offer your golem for the horse-man's help

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Dely Apple posted:

>Note that his hat is kind of cool, but yours is hot. Then set him on fire.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
>rear end

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

>to mouth

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

>ejaculate on everything in sight

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
Take the corpse that's hanging & add it to the golem's mass. Then take those wings that are hanging and, using a poo poo/cum paste, glue them onto the golem, giving him the ability to fly. Break open cages, and fly away with naked chicks.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

greet the horseman and make the golem raise one of its arms for a high five

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Apologize for the inconvenience then go home and watch friends reruns with bone golem.

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Tell the creature he sounds a little hoarse. Laugh hysterically at your own attempt at comedy

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

malder posted:

Tell the creature he sounds a little hoarse. Laugh hysterically at your own attempt at comedy

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
It's Homosex, the fifth horseman of the apocalypse! The loving Gwar statute was amazing to see.

> Tell him no, I have come to offer you a new pet. Give the horseman the creature you are riding.

E: oh poo poo that's bob and his wife. >switch to bob.

Slurin fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Feb 14, 2014

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams
Doesn't that pentagram look familiar?

Use the centaur as a blood sacrifice, summon Satan and Beelz.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
>dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

I SAID LISTEN
Jan 10, 2007
I don't *do* up.
Air-guitar the trident and do a bitching guitar solo while the golem goes into full-blown Eddie mode.

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

C. Everett Koop posted:

then

> "Ride" the horseman.

then

then

CLAM DOWN posted:

>ejaculate on everything in sight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro