Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
Here's the other Journeymen song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mwd-BD8E6c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I wonder if the Superego guys learned their instruments just so they could do a Journeymen album.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Help Im Alive posted:

Jessica St. Clair tweeted a couple of months ago that she recorded something with Don Dimello so I'm guessing Wompler will be on there.

It speaks volumes for how fully realized Marissa Wompler is that knowing she'll be with Don makes me worried for her.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

The Senator Giroux posted:

It speaks volumes for how fully realized Marissa Wompler is that knowing she'll be with Don makes me worried for her.

It makes me worried for Don.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

My god the Andy Daly Dalton Wilcox episode was funny.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Hahaha the andy daly podcast is easily the best podcast since last week's hollywood handbook. Fantastic.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
I'd enjoy improv4humans a lot more if Matt Besser cared a little less about random people on the internet.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

erezaka posted:

Hahaha the andy daly podcast is easily the best podcast since last week's hollywood handbook. Fantastic.

I was coming here to post that the Lamorne Morris episode is probably my favorite so far (the Popeye's commercial bit especially)

E: Really all of the commercial/song combos were killing me

Power of Pecota fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Feb 9, 2014

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

JayMax posted:

I'd enjoy improv4humans a lot more if Matt Besser cared a little less about random people on the internet.

There was an episode last year where he was really pissed i4h didn't get on the nominations for a podcast award, and from a viewers perspective it didn't come off wonderfully. I know Besser has a rep, and he's not unique for that, but it's not as if this isn't a really, really good time for podcasting right now and competition is legit.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Power of Pecota posted:

I was coming here to post that the Lamorne Morris episode is probably my favorite so far (the Popeye's commercial bit especially)

E: Really all of the commercial/song combos were killing me

Speaking of, here's the Iron Man commercial they were talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZSFTJODYKU

Crazy to see Sean before he was doing so many projects.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Beeez posted:

Speaking of, here's the Iron Man commercial they were talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZSFTJODYKU

Oh god I remember that commercial now. It is perfectly Sean.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Beeez posted:

Whoa Kyle Mooney is in this

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I'm so pumped Hollywood Handbook is Marvel canon, I can't wait for them to get Thor on

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Zsinjeh posted:

I'm so pumped Hollywood Handbook is Marvel canon, I can't wait for them to get Thor on

They're such nerds, you just know they're going to get into the hairy details of some classic Silver Age storylines.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Beeez posted:

Hahahaha whaaaaaat.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Beeez posted:

It's like seeing George Clooney in Roseanne before he got famous doing Batman & Robin.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Wow, nicely done.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I just saw the price tag. That's amazing.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
The Dalton Wilcox episode was sublime and I'm so looking forward to the rest of the Podcast Pilot Project releases. It's going to be a great couple of months.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I just saw the price tag. That's amazing.

You're right, that is amazing. 398 pages for only $19.99?? They're practically giving it away

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

isnt that right posted:

You're right, that is amazing. 398 pages for only $19.99?? They're practically giving it away

I still don't want to buy it.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Coco13 posted:

I still don't want to buy it.
But now it has instructions on how to make a bolo tie out of anything!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

EL BROMANCE posted:

There was an episode last year where he was really pissed i4h didn't get on the nominations for a podcast award, and from a viewers perspective it didn't come off wonderfully. I know Besser has a rep, and he's not unique for that, but it's not as if this isn't a really, really good time for podcasting right now and competition is legit.

I think he can go overboard sometimes but I generally like that he actually cares. I do think that in the AVClub case it was simply a matter of the fact that a lot of the people voting just never even listened to it in the first place.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Also the top 10 was full of lik,e wtf and nerdist and poo poo like that. Theyre not even funny!!

Beeez
May 28, 2012
So do we know when the next Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is released?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Beeez posted:

So do we know when the next Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is released?

Tomorrow. It's a limited series, but it's still a weekly Thursday release.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Just had a chance to listen to the Dalton Wilcox podcast- Andy Daly is eventually going to just have to write that book, I expect. Really great stuff.

anotherone fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Feb 12, 2014

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Yeah seeing those book pictures in the store just makes me wish I could really buy it.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

Tomorrow. It's a limited series, but it's still a weekly Thursday release.

Oh, okay, I wasn't sure if it still had a normal schedule.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's out! And it's Chip Gardner!. This is gonna be a great one for sure.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Who's playing Tip? I know I should know that voice.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I believe it's Billy Merritt. But it could have been Sean Conroy.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Oh god, on the latest improv4humans, Lauren Lapkus just learnt the definition of smegma.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Andy Daly has a real obsession with international waters.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

anotherone posted:

Andy Daly has a real obsession with international waters.

I SO want him to appear on CBB (or his own podcast if he sees fit) as the guy all his characters know that lives on International Waters.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh my god Chip Gardner! I cannot wait to listen to this!

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

I'm cracking up every time Chip makes small talk with the contestants about their jobs.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Andy Daly's podcast is something special and we will cherish it for years to come. What a magical time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Andy Daly For Mayor Of Hollywood