Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Dignitas, the people's champions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
QTPie needs to stop dying.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Not to say qtpie isn't playing poorly right now, but jesus kiwi on Leona is depressing.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Power of Pecota posted:

Not to say qtpie isn't playing poorly right now, but jesus kiwi on Leona is depressing.

No, I know you like him but this is pretty much 100% qtpie.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Power of Pecota posted:

He got a toxicity suspension from the LCS for like a year or something, so no he seems pretty awful. I missed the interview so I don't know about his voice though.

He got a permaban on all his accounts at the time in addition to the one year tournament suspension. There was a big to-do about it and Riot commented that you don't get a pass on being a shithead just because you're in the top 200 players or whatever (this happened before there was a Challenger division).

Goons still seem to think he's the worst person on the planet, but as far as I can tell he took his licks and completely reformed. I saw him stream some after his suspension was up and while he still looked and sounded like the poster boy for Hot Topic, he behaved himself and didn't even look like he was having trouble doing so. No rage in game, not even any stream-only rage (where the players couldn't see). I don't really think the continued hate is warranted.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Wouldn't Lulu mid have been a better idea for Dignitas? She brings a ton of tools to shut down assassins like Pantheon and Kha'zix. Then again, Scarra probably hasn't practiced it at all :v:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

What the hell was Cruzer doing? He gave balls a death for literally nothing.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Balls is just crushing this game.

qtpie is a complete disaster this game.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Shyvana is a dumb champion.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Dignitas: Repeating History.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Dig perfecting the feed at baron as purple team strat.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Poor Dig, can't catch a break.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Why the gently caress did they go back in after balls got murdered!? C9 had baron and full hp and like, a 4k gold lead and then Dig just decides to feed even more. They can't take the small advantages that are given to them.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

I think they actually had a good chance of taking that fight if qtpie didn't take a hook to the face.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
"Hai greeting them as they come home" as Hai is somehow waiting behind their inhib turret made me laugh.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Hypocrisy posted:

No, I know you like him but this is pretty much 100% qtpie.

Yeah, that was pretty miserable.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Well Crumbzz seems to be playing a lot better so that's something I guess. Pretty questionable game by QTpie though.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

"Holy poo poo dude, that game was intense." - Hai

Nice. I love hearing players on mic uncensored :3

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I hope scarra starts pulling out Veigar more often. Fun to watch Hai get insta-killed that one time.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Bot and top are definitely the weak links for Dig at the moment. QTPie just doesn't seem very good on anything but Jinx. Kiwikid has been OK on support. Cruzer is just... in dire need of improvement.

Though to be fair, I think Cruzer historically has played less tanky top laners and specialized in stuff like Lee Sin. Maybe the tank masteries nerf will help him.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Thought Scarra had a pretty good idea last picking Veigar into such a dive-heavy team and Crumbzz's counter-jungle heavy early-mid game Lee pick was equally appropriate, but Dignitas loving poo poo THE BED with the other 3 picks: picking Mundo into his biggest lane counter and Leona/Sivir into Caitlin/Thresh is just comically bad.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Dignitas should just steal ZionSpartan.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

If you let Zion get a carry champion you camp the hell out of him because he will carry if given the chance.

I wonder why EG chose to engage that fight when they got poked down by spears?

Coast's shot calling is tragic.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 17, 2014

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
the spears :supaburn:

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Each team has a hypercarry and at this point I think they both have enough items to make a big difference in teamfights.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

ZionSpartan is such an rear end in a top hat on Jax holy poo poo. And for fucks sake Snoopeh stop taking those spears :argh:

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Cait & nid siege is a bit boring. Effective but boring.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This game was painful to watch. There were some really good plays and some really, really, really bad decision making.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Coast hosed around their lead for the entire game to the point that it was a non factor. Then Pobelter misplayed the last teamfight. I liked EG's shotcalling from behind but that was a silly game.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
EG had some nice uses of their speed to mess with Coast, but otherwise that game was pretty..special. I don't know why Coast didn't just take down the inhibs and force a fight that way, they could wreck structures fine.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Hra Mormo posted:

IWD has the most grating voice I've ever heard in esports, and that's an achievement. Are there any redeeming qualities to this asshat?

He's the only person I've ever seen use Hecarim in professional play which is kinda cool I guess.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Montecristo gave CLG the Art of War :allears:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I can't hear anything about Monte without feeling embarrassed for humanity.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

EG had some nice uses of their speed to mess with Coast, but otherwise that game was pretty..special. I don't know why Coast didn't just take down the inhibs and force a fight that way, they could wreck structures fine.

They were barely coming out ahead of engagements where they had baron. How many times did you see Snoopeh fling a person? How many times did Pobelter get to go nuts in the middle of a group? Coast was not willing to give them a chance and that was smart play. Hopefully they continue to play with this kind of control.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

XyrlocShammypants posted:

I can't hear anything about Monte without feeling embarrassed for humanity.

He is a huge nerd making a living off of being a huge nerd, I see this as a plus for him and for all involved.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

First pick Caitlyn, the hell is this?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

After a Sivir ban no less. No idea what they're doing.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It's pretty weird that Lucy has a 47% pick rate and a 32% win rate, apparently. Why do people keep picking him?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

WarpedLichen posted:

First pick Caitlyn, the hell is this?

Safe pick.

Mundo v. Shyvana. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

AnonSpore posted:

He is a huge nerd making a living off of being a huge nerd, I see this as a plus for him and for all involved.

Yea but still, that hair, those clothes lol

• Locked thread