Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Use the arm to take the bow away from the centaur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
>Rush the centaur and sack his bitch rear end!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
Use the golem as a living shield and order him to hug the centaur.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

The Droid posted:

Have the golem use its other arm to propel the staff into the horseman's chest, impaling him and filling his abominable body with vines. If successful, masturbate.

Save Target As
Oct 13, 2008

Propel the golem's other arm with a rocket punch and get the flying corpse to also put his fist out, aiming right for the face, giving that centaur the ultimate rocket punch CORPSE PUNCH. Then attach the centaur's unconcious body to the chest of our golem with our staff.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
> Turn the bow string into a vine or something to advance the plot

Redjakk
Apr 24, 2007

cormano sigue siendo mi hermano
Fun Shoe

The Droid posted:

Have the golem use its other arm to propel the staff into the horseman's chest, impaling him and filling his abominable body with vines. If successful, masturbate.

TyreForHyre
Dec 22, 2011

Ask me about capital Ds and how disintegration is totally rad.
> Throw the vine staff at the centaur.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

TyreForHyre posted:

> Throw the vine staff at the centaur.

What if he catches it?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
>when there's nothing left to burn, set yourself on fire

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

>use staff to create vines to bind centaur's arms into a non-firing position, then say "am I disturbing you? you look a little...tied up at the moment"

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

alnilam posted:

>use staff to create vines to bind centaur's arms into a non-firing position, then say "am I disturbing you? you look a little...tied up at the moment"

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

alnilam posted:

This but sexually assault the centaur afterward

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
>F5

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

alnilam posted:

Edit:

Also gotta hog tie his feet to his arms arm and break the 4th wall for a second and say "Looks like this one has gone... hog wild".

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

The Droid posted:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
If successful, masturbate.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

alnilam posted:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Accretionist posted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Accretionist posted:

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

alnilam posted:

Momplestiltskin posted:

>sexually assault the centaur afterward

RalphTheWonderLlama
Jan 23, 2006

Baseball is serious business.
^ with the staff

alnilam posted:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
> Discuss anal/genital fixation with the centaur. I think we may have a problem and talking through our issues can help start us on the path to recovery.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Throw the whip through one of the hanging chains and use it to swing foot first into the centaurs grill

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Use the whip and the staff and make your own bow, then shoot yourself over to the centaur and light him on fire with your fizzle thingy.

e- masturbating during the flight of course

Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008
>Charge forward and have the flesh golem knockout game the horseman while he is distracted by the viscera. Position the golem over the horseman and gently caress him.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Johnny is probably strong enough to beat the centaur. We must get him here.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

alnilam posted:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Accretionist posted:

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

alnilam posted:

Momplestiltskin posted:

This but sexually assault the centaur afterward

dirty nub
Jan 19, 2009

Set the golem on fire with your helmet and then have it give the centaur an inappropriate hug

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
have we still not grown any weed yet? what the hell guys.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Use the staff to create vines to bind the centaur then have the vines sexually assault him.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

RedTeam posted:

have we still not grown any weed yet? what the hell guys.

We have to kill the first boss to unlock that power, Jheesh.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
> sexually assault the centaur and grow a bigass weed plant and smoke a big fat blunt

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Boombox Jackson posted:

>Charge forward and have the flesh golem knockout game the horseman while he is distracted by the viscera. Position the golem over the horseman and gently caress him.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

alnilam posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

get bow, grab the corpse hanging in the background and replace the missing golem arm with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Piss on the pentagram. Take the bow. Go east.

• Locked thread