Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You really need to kill that Orion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Did... our Orion attempt to shoot the Anvil?

:psyduck:

Yeah, apparently 3 people decided to shoot at it, no clue why. I hope something is a mistake honestly, because that's just silly.

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!
I'm counting a 4-3 advantage for the FWL Knights. :toot: 'Course, the Clans have been spreading their damage around, so I'm guessing it's still an uphill battle. What are GoonKnight's chances here folks?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

My take on it? GoonKnights' not looking so hot but the situation is salvageable with luck. Two `Mechs worth of wasted firepower that turn and down the Orion. I'd rate that Grizzly as worth one and a half of any of the IS `Mechs, and that dead Anvil only about half the Orion's worth in firepower. Or, put another way, our dead Orion hurts much more than their dead Anvil--and said Anvil was practically a write-off going into the turn.

On guns the Goons have a slight advantage, but in terms of stats, armor, and positioning, the OpFor is better off unless the Clan Orion comes down with a sudden case of acute Battletechitis.

The Gate posted:

Yeah, apparently 3 people decided to shoot at it, no clue why. I hope something is a mistake honestly, because that's just silly.

Could be a mix-up, sure. Or it could be that not just one, but two people unsuccessfully tried to steal Innerguard's kill! :haw:

Innerguard posted:

I don't know what the hell to do for next turn, I'm not liking that I have two Clanners in kinda-close proximity. Suggestions? I guess I could move a hex or two and focus one - but which?

The Orion is capable of ventilating you, the Anvil, and the Mountain Lion. And it looks like he's coming after you, specifically. You could toss your pulse at the Wraith, as that's your best and probable only bet at hitting a 7-hex jumper, but the Clan Orion needs to die yesterday. Let's face it, you're going to take some big hits this turn, and possibly a side engine hit. 1020 gives you some partial cover vs. the Grizzly and the Clan Wraith, but there's no hex you can reach that can help you against the Orion. It's up to you if you want to play it a bit safer or go out in a blaze of glory. If you want to hit the Wraith you should move closer to it, if you want to hit the Orion you have no reason to move since you can't get any better THs against him and you can't get away.

The Orion's an easy target and you're bound to hit with whatever you toss at barring the LRMs. The Wraith, though, has a TH of 7 at short range with your ERLL and medium with pulse, TH 9 with your short-range stuff, and that's if you don't move. If you get closer to him, you can drop the Pulse's TH down to 6 and your short-range stuff to 8. Of course, any given hit on the Orion is more likely to deal critical damage to a weapon or internal system, while the Wraith can eat anything you can dish out right now.

One advantage of going for the Wraith, though, is it puts you in better position to get some cover and woods between you and the Orion next turn, and possibly switch gears to go after the Grizzly. That means abandoning your Anvil to fight the Orion alone, though, which is mildly loutish.

Runa fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Feb 17, 2014

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

As for GoonKnight's current circumstances, let's just put it this way: Those 3 OpFor mechs currently have more armor left(caveat: I didn't add in rear armor) than all four of the GoonKnights. That's not even going into the fact that a single hit from anything could kill both the Mountain Lion and the Albatross, and a mid-range damaging weapon could instakill the Albatross. The Knights also tend to have certain torso sections that are extremely vulnerable as well, while the OpFor's armor damage is moderately well dispersed across entire frames.

pre:
Goon Knights
Albatross
97/182
Wraith
111/136
Anvil
57/177
Mountain Lion
110/199

Total: 375

OpFor
Wraith
117/136
Orion
123/193
Grizzly
140/184
Total: 380

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

You guys need to murder the Orion right loving pronto. It's fragile, it's got the most firepower due to its 1/2 pilot, and it's not very fast. The good news is that you still have way the hell more firepower than the other party, but you need to take advantage of it. I don't know why three people decided all to shoot the Anvil. If you were thinking "well, maybe nobody else was going to", it would have been better to ask in the thread if anyone else was, set a secondary target should the Anvil have been destroyed, as it was, or just manned up and realized that the Anvil staying alive would be pretty meaningless, since it had a whopping 19 points of damage per round after you had absolutely mauled it.

The Goon Orion firing at the Knights Orion would have had a pretty good chance of scoring an ammo TAC that mission-killed it, which would have made this a much more favorable 4-2 match. As it stands, right now you guys need to make use of your significant firepower advantage.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

I'm counting a 4-3 advantage for the FWL Knights. :toot: 'Course, the Clans have been spreading their damage around, so I'm guessing it's still an uphill battle. What are GoonKnight's chances here folks?

With the way Poptarts's dice have been rolling they have no loving chance at all.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

paragon1 posted:

With the way Poptarts's dice have been rolling they have no loving chance at all.

The dice help those who help themselves :colbert:

(By not wasting fire!)

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Just to get things aired ahead of time, I'll be tossing a Pulse at the Wraith, but will be pumping that Orion with everything else I can muster reasonably. I'd rather go for maximum potential on the big danger for us than possible danger of the Wraith.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

How are you guys still not sending in contingency shooting orders? This mistake has been made so many times now throughout the thread.

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Hey PTN, I think the Grizzly should be sitting at 4 heat this turn as well. It gained 21 from firing all it's guns, plus 5 from my Plasma, and only sinks 22.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
In my defense, I said Anvil but meant Orion, I was just never very good at those kindergarten worksheets where you match things.

At least my pilot didn't die! :unsmith:

Bacon In A Wok
Jan 27, 2014

Wafflecopper posted:

How are you guys still not sending in contingency shooting orders? This mistake has been made so many times now throughout the thread.
To be fair, Rules As Written says that all weapons attacks are declared first, and then rolled simultaneously. (Which makes sense, given that an entire game turn is about ten seconds long.) So having a 'Mech or two pump fire into a killed target is something that happens in a standard game, too. It's one of the risks you take when you focus-fire.

(And of course, the turn you don't focus-fire is the one where the shots that should have been Just Enough to core the enemy 'Mech all roll 2s and 3s to hit, or damage limb locations that weren't in any danger of being lost anyway. Because Battletech.)

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
I'll be continuing to chase and shoot the Orion, but it's showing pristine back armour to me now. Don't think I'll get much done this turn. Trying to decide if I'm better off in 1524 or 1623.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shoot it in the butt, get Wraith to shoot it in the butt too. Stop the rear armour being pristine and turn it into a mass of structure you can chew through next turn.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I'd much rather have had three guys shoot the dead mech than have only one shoot it, miss four times in a row and leave it alive and shooting everyone. If contingency orders are available and let you shoot at something that's not dead, great, use that next time, but I wouldn't be too harsh on goonlance for overkilling something by concentrated fire. It's normally a great plan.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Arcturas posted:

I'd much rather have had three guys shoot the dead mech than have only one shoot it, miss four times in a row and leave it alive and shooting everyone. If contingency orders are available and let you shoot at something that's not dead, great, use that next time, but I wouldn't be too harsh on goonlance for overkilling something by concentrated fire. It's normally a great plan.

The problem isn't that three guys shot a mech and it died. The problem is three guys shot at a nearly dead mech missing half its firepower and most of its mobility instead of a fragile mech (the enemy Orion, which has tons of ammunition and an XL engine) with an extensive amount of firepower (the 1/2 pilot gives it more average damage per turn under most circumstances than the Grizzly) that mounts a ton of cluster hit weapons that make it very possible that it can kill several of the Goon mechs instantly with one lucky shot.

It's awful threat prioritization, because even if the Anvil survived, it'd be 19 points of damage next turn, at most. Less than that due to the chance its weapons will miss, and its pilot wasn't Hot poo poo. Meanwhile, the Orion, probably tied for the deadliest mech on the entire battlefield, is still alive because 3/5 people ignored it to favor finishing off a crippled mech with the firepower of a light mech.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, the Anvil was rock bottom on the threat rankings, and the likelihood of it getting any good hits in were so low that any lucky hits it might've made (like blasting someone in the head) would have been worthy of comment and probably very funny. Case in point, the guy who actually got the kill split his fire between the Anvil and the Grizzly because the former was such a non-issue, and those four weapons he shot were a case of slight overkill anyway just to be sure. And if the Anvil somehow survived last turn, well, he'd be the luckiest bastard in the match and should be recognized as such.

Now the on the bright side, thanks to last turn's Anvil overkill, things got really interesting really quick. The Orion is now a do-or-die issue. Good luck, GoonKnights!

SUPER NEAT TOY posted:

In my defense, I said Anvil but meant Orion, I was just never very good at those kindergarten worksheets where you match things.

At least my pilot didn't die! :unsmith:

On the even brighter side, she won't be making that mistake again. :shobon:

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012
Current plan: Jump directly behind Orion and fire everything. And then give him the boot.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Good plan!

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

Wales Grey posted:

Current plan: Jump directly behind Orion and fire everything. And then give him the boot.

Better More hilarious plan: DFA Orion.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren:Just make sure to submit orders, whatever you do!:siren:

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable
It took me a month and buying an account, but I've finally caught up with this thread. It may probably sound like a broken record, but I've really enjoyed reading everything from beginning to end, and it's gotten me back to looking over my old collection of 'Mech games.

Thank you, PTN, for keeping this thread going despite everything. Made the :10bux: spent worth it.

It may be a while until I join the pilot waiting list, though. Not terribly familiar with tabletop outside MUXes and Tactics. :ohdear:

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010
It's best to join it now. The waiting list is probably still a year from the end.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Hastilude: Tactical Update 11

A fire raged out of control in the blackened pit that had once been the Mountain Lion’s cockpit. The machine was still and lifeless, its pilot—after a solid hit by a Large Pulse Laser there wouldn’t be anything recognizably human, just a little extra carbon mixed into the smoke pouring from the fallen machine.

Star Captain Torg should’ve been elated. His was the first victory over a Rim Worlder in three centuries; his story would be told in the Clan’s Remembrance. He’d be practically guaranteed the right to a challenge for the next available Tseng bloodname. But this didn’t feel like a victory. The enemy pilot had changed the terms at the last minute: even if the Clan forces won, would Duncan Marik be honor-bound to keep his word? Had Duncan Marik ever planned to, or had this all been some elaborate ploy to buy time? The man had bid with honor: for every concession he’d made, he demanded one in return and the negotiation had seemed fair; the results had satisfied everyone.

Torg should’ve been elated. Instead, he wondered. Why did it feel as though they’d all been manipulated?

Combat Phase
Knights Albatross
- Fires Medium Laser at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 5): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (15/22 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 5): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (29/36 armor remains)!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 3): rolled 12, hit Left Torso (6/22 armor remains)!
- Fires LRM-15 at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 3 minimum range = 8): rolled 10, 9 missiles hit Left Arm (7/21 armor remains), Left Torso (2/22 armor remains)!
- Fires SRM-6 at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 5): rolled 7, 3 missiles hit Right Arm (14/21 armor remains), Right Leg (7/32 armor remains), Right Arm (12/21 armor remains)!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 28!

Knights Wraith
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 6): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (3/21 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 6): rolled 11, hit Left Arm (1/21 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Clan Orion (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 6): rolled 3, miss!
- Gains 23 heat, sinks 20!

Knights Anvil
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Clan Orion (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 5): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (12/32 armor remains)!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Clan Orion (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 5): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (14/32 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Clan Orion (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 8, hit Right Leg (9/32 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Clan Orion (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (11/21 armor remains)!
- Gains 27 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Knights Mountain Lion
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Clan Grizzly (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 5): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (9/31 armor remains) and Grizzly gains 1 heat!
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Clan Grizzly (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 5): rolled 11, hit Left Arm (10/22 armor remains) and Grizzly gains 2 heat!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Clan Grizzly (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 5): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (3/22 armor remains)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Clan Grizzly (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 5): rolled 10, 6 missiles hit Left Leg (20/27 armor remains), Right Arm (1/22 armor remains), Right Leg (20/22 armor remains), Center Torso (7/31 armor remains), Center Torso (5/21 armor remains), Right Arm (0/22 armor, 10/11 structure remains (Crit!))!
- Gains 26 heat, sinks 26!

Clan Wraith
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Knights Anvil (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 8): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (0/21 armor, 8/14 structure remains)! Crit!
- Gains 17 heat, sinks 20!

Clan Orion
- Fires LB-10X AC (Slug) at Knights Albatross (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 3): rolled 11, hit Center Torso (10/37 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Knights Albatross (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 3): rolled 7, hit Left Arm (0/16 structure remains)! Limb blown off!
- - Damage transfers to Left Torso (5/24 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Knights Albatross (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 3): rolled 6, hit Right Arm (16/21 armor remains)!
- Fires SRM-4 at Knights Albatross (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 3): rolled 9, 3 missiles hit Left Torso (3/24 armor remains), Left Torso (1/24 armor remains), Right Leg (7/23 armor remains)!
- Fires LRM-20 at Knights Albatross (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 3 minimum range = 6): rolled 8, 16 missiles hit Center Torso (5/37 armor remains), Right Arm (11/16 armor remains), Center Torso (0/37 armor remains), Center Torso (29/30 structure remains (Crit!))!
- Gains 18 heat, sinks 22!

Clan Grizzly
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Knights Mountain Lion (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (6/22 armor remains)!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Knights Mountain Lion (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 Pulse Laser = 5): rolled 9, hit Head (0/3 structure remains)! `Mech destroyed! Pilot killed!
- Fires LRM-10 at Knights Mountain Lion (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 9, 10 missiles hit Right Torso (8/25 armor remains), Right Arm (1/22 armor remains)!
- Gains 19 heat, sinks 22!

End Phase:
Clan Orion
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 massive damage = 3): rolled 9, succeeds!

Clan Grizzly
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 9, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Right Arm! No critical hits sustained!

Knights Anvil
- Critical chance in Right Torso! No critical hits sustained!

Knights Albatross
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 8, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!

Physical Combat Phase:
Knights Wraith
- Kicks Clan Orion (3 base + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 kick = 6): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (20/32 armor remains)!

End Phase:
Clan Orion
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 kicked = 3): rolled 8, succeeds!

Unit Status:

Knights of the Inner Sphere Mission Objectives:
- Win (incomplete)

Hastilude Enemy Movement Mods:
- Wraith – Jumped +4
- Orion – Stationary +0
- Grizzly – Ran +1

Next Orders Due: Saturday Night!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Feb 20, 2014

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Welp, bound to happen eventually I suppose. Ugh.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

I was figuring it would happen as a result of a missile volley or autocannon, or even the gauss.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
Gonna be hilarious when GoonKnights lose and the Clans get that nearly intact Mountain Lion to play with.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Pretty sure there's three crit chances on the clan orion, from three structure hits fired by knights albatross.

e. which is pretty unlucky, actually: all of the other orion hits hit legs and arms. Really should have been a lot more torso hits if the dice had been average.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

The Casualty posted:

Gonna be hilarious when GoonKnights lose and the Clans get that nearly intact Mountain Lion to play with.

The most interesting bits were supposedly the cockpit arrangements, although the plasma rifles are something.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Leperflesh posted:

Pretty sure there's three crit chances on the clan orion, from three structure hits fired by knights albatross.

Those are all armor hits. And I would've personally preferred it if most of those shots had hit the nearly undamaged center torso over the arms/legs. My dice don't do what anyone wants, that's how I know they're fair.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 20, 2014

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The Mountain Lion was a painful loss. This is a much closer fight now than it was last turn.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Oh drat, that was not the kind of turn I was expecting. The dice really are murderous this scenario. Uh, that Wraith looks like it is going to ventilate my back, the Grizzly is starting to move in from afar and the Orion is still resolutely not-dead. Suggestions?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Those are all armor hits. And I would've personally preferred it if most of those shots had hit the nearly undamaged center torso over the arms/legs. My dice don't do what anyone wants, that's how I know they're fair.

Oh OK, I assumed since it said structure that the orion's torso armor was open. In that case yeah taking out a leg is the best option to cripple it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Gate posted:

Welp, bound to happen eventually I suppose. Ugh.

:patriot:

Farewell, you gloriously smarmy shark weasel.

The Grizzly's a little bit closer to losing its Gauss [and hopefully eating an extra 15 damage gun explosion] and the Orion could possibly lose some of its secondary weapons next turn, though both can probably eat more damage than anybody on the GoonKnights team.

Innerguard posted:

Oh drat, that was not the kind of turn I was expecting. The dice really are murderous this scenario. Uh, that Wraith looks like it is going to ventilate my back, the Grizzly is starting to move in from afar and the Orion is still resolutely not-dead. Suggestions?

Oh hey, you survived! Though the Albatross lost his biggest gun and may not lost much longer, he's still the team's heaviest remaining source of firepower. 1120 would buy you partial cover which would benefit against the Gauss Rifle and CMPL but not the other Pulses (as moving to 1120 opens you up to better range brackets for the LPL and SPL, the latter of which otherwise can't hit him yet). It's food for thought, though, especially since you're the Grizzly's next likely target. And probably the Clan Wraith's too. The Orion's practically begging to be ganged up on with a stomp circle, but he'll probably get another decisive hit in before he goes. Grizzly or Orion, pick your poison.

The Anvil staying alive thus far may help as a counter to the Clan Wraith, so let's hope he sticks around too. Probably will, judging by how long the OpFor Anvil lasted.

The Wraith has a pick of targets but probably doesn't want to stick around too close to the Orion right now since for a long-jumper, jumping is literally a life or death matter.

Frankly, it doesn't look good at all, but whatever happens will probably be drat interesting.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This fight is going to end with two Wraiths dancing around each other and a Grizzly taking pot-shots.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

Pooncha posted:

It took me a month and buying an account, but I've finally caught up with this thread. It may probably sound like a broken record, but I've really enjoyed reading everything from beginning to end, and it's gotten me back to looking over my old collection of 'Mech games.

Thank you, PTN, for keeping this thread going despite everything. Made the :10bux: spent worth it.

It may be a while until I join the pilot waiting list, though. Not terribly familiar with tabletop outside MUXes and Tactics. :ohdear:

Welcome to the group!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Leperflesh posted:

Oh OK, I assumed since it said structure that the orion's torso armor was open. In that case yeah taking out a leg is the best option to cripple it.

The Clan Orion's on the other ticket.

Edit: Although I do see that I'm a dumb and forgot to zero out the Knights Orion's right torso. :doh:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 20, 2014

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
Well I guess that was bound to happen sooner or later.

Planning to move where the Wraith is now and keep on with the Orion shooting. Shoving a pilot that good down a 1 height hill just earns you a dismissive sneer, right? I suppose I can just try to kick him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
It can still succeed. She's a better pilot, but unless you're charging or trying a DFA that doesn't make it harder to hit.

A height 1 fall just isn't very dangerous.

• Locked thread