Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Has anyone gotten mine yet? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/RgtpjYV.png

Thanks lamb, cool card :)

I have all of the goon cards saved in a nice box now, they look cool all together.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

mysa09 posted:

Has anyone gotten mine yet? :ohdear:

I got yours yesterday!! Along with Valentines from lamb and ladyflash :) Thanks, guys!!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got goonentines from Lamb, Team Lunch, PitGoddess, and Stuffins! I will send out replies soon, I'm just getting over having the flu (this is the first year in forever I didn't get the shot :argh: :barf: ).

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Feb 13, 2014

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Got six hours in the car ahead of me today, so I figured I'd be productive and bring Valentines to put together! (No worries--Mr. Niemat is driving, but please don't judge any wacky, shaky handwriting!!)

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
thanks lamb for the valentines day card! I put together the little robot you gave me!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Hello mail thread! I'm sorry I haven't sent anything lately, but I did receive some lovely Valentines this month. I also received one meant for someone else, because we have the same initials and our names are close to each other on the spreadsheet. :ohdear: I re-addressed it and sent it off today, so hopefully you get it soon. :3:

brotato
May 14, 2013
Hey, wanted to drop in and say thanks for the Valentines mail! Specifically, thanks mysa09, Stuffins, DLAO, lady flash, and Lamb! Thanks to DLAO's card I now look like a one-eyed Edward Cullen but I think it's pretty festive so it works, ha ha.

I have been really busy lately with lots of coursework/professor drama, being perpetually snowed-in, and a wonky eye-injury that makes me not wanna leave my house, so I haven't had a chance to send out any mail. I'm thinking there will be some spring-themed stuff in all y'alls mailboxes soon though.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Stuffins, Keetron, Niemat, KafkasGoldfish, JimmyDaFish, Lamb, Mysa09, PitGoddess, and DLAO- I got your cards!! You goons are the best. :3:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Hey DLAO thanks for the card!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you stuffins for the valentine!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

brotato posted:

Thanks to DLAO's card I now look like a one-eyed Edward Cullen but I think it's pretty festive so it works, ha ha.

Hehehe! That is magic pixie dust! YAY!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I got so many wonderful Valetine's from DLAO, Lamb, Team Lunch, Lady Flash, Jimmy da Fish and Stuffins...and this came.

Mysa, your box was so sweet and thoughtful! Mysa sent me THE definitive Valentine's box, full of stuffed cuddly critters, tons of candy ,sunglasses, activity books...oh my gosh. You are amazing, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will send you something awesome for spring. :)

I seriously am so touched that you would do this for an internet stranger. Goon love really is the best love.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you lamb, DLAO, and Stuffins! The cards were awesome and brought me lots of cheer :)

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Thank you DLAO and Keetron for the cards. Keetron, I love the movie Rio and your drawing is great! I'll try to get something out to you soon.

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

AuntBuck posted:

Thank you stuffins for the valentine!

You are very welcome! Glad you liked it and hope you had a great Valentine's Day!:hfive::woop::h:

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013
Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to JIMMYDAFISH, SHOOZY, LAMB, MYSA09, and TEAM LUNCH for the great Valentines day cards. Love getting the Goonmail! I will be sending out Spring related stuff soon.....be on the lookout! :tali::mmmsmug:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Lady Flash, Jimmy da Fish, Stuffins, and Lamb: thank you so much for the Valentine's!

I WILL get these super-late Valentines to you guys if it kills me.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
13Pandora13 I got your card! Happy Valenchristmas! Or Christmastines Day.

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
I owe a bunch of Thank Yous for Valentines ... I have been going through a lot recently and I'm starting school so I'm swamped in work ... I will be sending out late valentines soon and post cards and misc. other stuff its all ready I just need to address and send .

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Team Lunch posted:

13Pandora13 I got your card! Happy Valenchristmas! Or Christmastines Day.

:neckbeard: yay!

I got mail from DLAO today!

brotato
May 14, 2013
I got a card from Jimmy da Fish! Thanks!

I received enough Goonentines to cover my whole desk! Thanks y'all, I really appreciate it.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Mysa09, thank you for your card and the Dr. Who goodies! Such fun! Everybody sent such cute stuff this year.

And IMJack! I almost didn't see your card as it got stuck inside of a catalog. Thank you too!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Lamb, Shoozy, DLAO, and Kafka's Goldfish, thank you for sending my brother goonmail. I talked to him and it's totally been making his day to get things. :3:

KG I got your letter Friday too. :neckbeard:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I returned home from a trip to Hogsmeade to find a ton of mail in a bin on my porch. Thanks, 13Pandora13, Ceramic Pig, DLAO, IMJack, jimmydafish, lady flash, mysa09, Pitgoddess, Shoozy and Team Lunch! (I think I got everyone).

St. Patty's Day mail incoming soon!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

lamb posted:

I returned home from a trip to Hogsmeade to find a ton of mail in a bin on my porch. Thanks, 13Pandora13, Ceramic Pig, DLAO, IMJack, jimmydafish, lady flash, mysa09, Pitgoddess, Shoozy and Team Lunch! (I think I got everyone).

St. Patty's Day mail incoming soon!

....anything from me? :ohdear:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I was just coming to edit my post! Niemat, I received your lovely postcard, as well as mail from Stuffins!

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
I owe a thank you to Lamb, mysa09 and stuffins for the lovely valentines day cards and goodies!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I've been busy moving (which was AWFUL, btw--- the movers were CRAP!!!) and then one car broke down, then the other, and over time and blah blah blah. But I've received things. From people.

Stuffins--- I got your VDAY stuff and was very pleased!
13Pandora13--- I got your vday card--- funny that I also had that variation of vday cards! ;-) Great minds think alike!
Shoozy--- I got your postcard! YAY!

I may have missed someone--- and if I have, I am TERRIBLY sorry! I am always very grateful and thankful for all that I receive! :-)

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I got the great postcard from Keetron!. Love it, thanks for complementing my sarcasm! I'm glad someone appreciates it.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got mail from The Pit Goddess ! I have some responses that I will be creating this weekend to send back!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I got mail from Keetron and PitGoddess! I'll get to all my reply mail this weekend.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I've updated the list to remove anyone who hasn't posted in a while; if you've dropped off and want to be added back on, just let me know!

brotato
May 14, 2013
Got mail from Keetron and ThePitGoddess, thanks y'all! I've been bad about replies lately (completely swamped with stupid stuff) but I'll try and catch up in the next week or so.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

I've updated the list to remove anyone who hasn't posted in a while; if you've dropped off and want to be added back on, just let me know!

Lamb, would you mind updating my address on the list, please! :-) I'm at 8707 Anglers Pointe Drive, Tampa, FL 33637 now--- and it's Dee A now. :-)

THANK YOU!!!!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

lamb posted:

Lamb, I got your St. Patrick's day card just in time! Thank you! I put the shamrock in water- if the results are amazing I'll post them :)

Can you also add my birthday to the list? It's in May.

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Anyone have a birthday soon?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Thanks Lamb for the St. Patrick's card, sorry I haven't said anything, I completely forgot too.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

^^ Goes for me too. My flatmate (also a goon although he's not here much any more) reviewed the envelope :

"- does not have a drawing of Dickbutt
- no mention of stairs
- does not appear to contain snack foods

Goonmail rating: 3/10, would not reply"

He's just jealous. Thanks Lamb! I'll try to get sorted for the next lot. What's up next? Easter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

The Schwa posted:

What's up next? Easter?

I may or may not do Easter, it depends on my workload the next two weeks. I have at least a summer-themed mailing planned for everyone on the list, as well as a cat-themed mailing and a Harry Potter-themed mailing I am working very hard on for anyone who wants one (those will take longer, but should hold the thread over until the fall holidays come along).

The Schwa, what type of snack foods was your roommate hoping for? I will be sure to include dickbutt on the next thing I send you.

Dee and Team Lunch, I will update the list when I get back to my work computer next week!