Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itsnice2bnice
Mar 21, 2010

En Fuego posted:

I was going to give you poo poo about doing research on the recommended specs, and I couldn't find it.

Anyone know if they have posted these yet for people? I just a spent a ton of cash on a new rig (not related to this), so I had no issues with just getting the game right away and knowing I would be cool, but I know there are more people in Obscurity's boat...

Minimum System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X4 or higher
Memory – 4GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher / AMD HD 4890 or higher
Sound Card – DirectX compatible
Internet – Broadband (3Mbit/sec or higher)

Recommended System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory – 8GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
Sound Card – DirectX compatible
Internet – Broadband (10Mbit/sec or higher)

https://www.eqnlandmark.com/news/eqn-landmark-alpha-system-requirements-january-23-2014-eql

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paxman
Feb 7, 2010

Edit: Posted the same thing just after itsnice2bnice

Paxman fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Feb 15, 2014

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I certainly hope the specs go down. Right now there's not much beyond basic building, not even any water, and on an i7, 24gb ram, gts770 it way too often dips under 30fps, even if its usually above 40

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

I have the minimum requirements, but not the reccommended. In game I turned my settings to medium and my FPS seems to flutter a lot, from 10 up to 40. I've been applying a bunch of different tweaks I'm finding across the web to see if I can get myself into a comfortable level of play. If I can't, however, I may consider just doing the refund and waiting to see if beta and beyond makes it more playable on lower end machines.

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend
Checking out the official forums and the like, and I have yet to see anything on this ... but do you think they will implement some sort of breaking down of items you create? I'd like to be able to get back some of the mats when I make 'Ye Olde Axe of Suck' ... or breaking down old picks cause I'd rather not just keep em, and destroying them seems like a waste...

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
Yes, salvaging is part of phase 2 (~March-Aprilish) of the Roadmap.

quote:

Salvage: Remember all those picks you discarded on your way to Rubicite and beyond? Well…you can reclaim part of those resources now. You can also “remake” a crafting result so that you don’t have to be quite as disappointed that your brand new axe you finally got to make is “Inferior”.
The delete button on the inventory screen was a salvage button when the Alpha started. They changed it in preparation of folding salvaging into the crafting screen.

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend

grrarg posted:

Yes, salvaging is part of phase 2 (~March-Aprilish) of the Roadmap.

The delete button on the inventory screen was a salvage button when the Alpha started. They changed it in preparation of folding salvaging into the crafting screen.

Phase Twooooooooooooo /shakefist

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Aside from all the random crashing, and the stupid bouncing around bug..I think I got my graphics settings tweaked well enough that game is playable. I get some lag spike stuttering still, but nothing I do changes that.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Loving Life Partner posted:

The minimums are something like 64 bit OS, 4 gigs of RAM, an i7 or i5 processor, and at least a 5000 generation Radeon or something or other GeForce.

I'm actually just under on all of them :( (except RAM)
(spec chat)

e: poo poo. Just woke up, missed that there was a second page of new posts.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Just opened my customer support ticket to get a refund. While the core building mechanics are really good, the resource grind required in order to actually build anything (or even get to the cool building tools) is a massive turn-off. The roadmap looks interesting, but all of the stuff that might make the game fun for me to play is so far down the road that the game will probably be in open beta (or even released) before I find it enjoyable to play. This, coupled with the fact that it seems like the non-cosmetic perks (the vault access, the crafting/harvesting buffs) are or will be craftable in-game, makes it not seem worth it to hold on to the Trailblazer pack.

Have fun, guys! I'll probably be back closer to release.

e: VVV No, because directors usually don't offer a money-back guarantee. I'm sorry for not liking a video game you like. :rolleyes:

blastron fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 15, 2014

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend

blastron posted:

Just opened my customer support ticket to get a refund. While the core building mechanics are really good, the resource grind required in order to actually build anything (or even get to the cool building tools) is a massive turn-off. The roadmap looks interesting, but all of the stuff that might make the game fun for me to play is so far down the road that the game will probably be in open beta (or even released) before I find it enjoyable to play. This, coupled with the fact that it seems like the non-cosmetic perks (the vault access, the crafting/harvesting buffs) are or will be craftable in-game, makes it not seem worth it to hold on to the Trailblazer pack.

Have fun, guys! I'll probably be back closer to release.

Do you ask for refunds on movies you see too?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

En Fuego posted:

Do you ask for refunds on movies you see too?

Sony is offering a refund for people who want it. I don't see what the problem is.

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend

jabro posted:

Sony is offering a refund for people who want it. I don't see what the problem is.

That's pretty awesome of them, then. Ignore my ignorance!

(I've seen it on a couple of other 'pay for alpha access' games, and it is a pet peeve.)

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Bear in mind the resource grind is going to be longer in the beta/final release, because all the minerals will actually be under the ground rather than sitting on top of it. If you aren't enjoying the game now because of the grind, I wouldn't bother coming back.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

Obscurity posted:

Aside from all the random crashing, and the stupid bouncing around bug..I think I got my graphics settings tweaked well enough that game is playable. I get some lag spike stuttering still, but nothing I do changes that.

What settings did you use? And what specs do you have?

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Arthil posted:

What settings did you use? And what specs do you have?

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 3GHz / GTX 460 / 12 GB RAM.

I did a few different tweaks from various forum posts / guides I found googling poo poo. I'll link to the stuff I used..

https://forums.station.sony.com/eqnlandmark/index.php?threads/fps-tweaks.4231/

http://arc-gaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1344-EverQuest-Next-Landmark-Optimization

Note 1: Don't turn off Voxel Smoothing unless you want the game to look like Minecraft.

Note 2: in second link, disregard the render distance change..I changed it and didn't notice a difference in performance, but what I did see from it is the inability to see anything on the map. So leave that as is.

With these tweaks, I'm able to run the graphics / texture / terrain quality at ultra and an FPS of around 30ish.

My main issue remains to be that I rubberband/bounce around a lot because foliage seems to not load very quickly on my PC which is a GPU bottleneck issue..I wish there was a way to turn foliage off like in other games. That would solve my problem easily.

Edit: In a stroke of genius I decided to check the UserOptions.ini file for a way to turn it off. There is!

Under [Rendering] set
FloraQuality=0

and under [Terrain] set
DrawFlora=Off

Bingo..no more bouncing around!

Edit: Ok, it got rid of a lot of bouncing around..namely in the wooded areas, but I'm still getting some bouncing in the desert. Not entirely sure why.

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Feb 16, 2014

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
One of the reasons I think Planetside 2 and now this game are so interesting to me is the overall shift in approach that SOE is taking with its MMO's.

Smed tweeted a link to his blog http://smedsblog.com/ the other day but I don't think anyone on here mentioned it. It only has one post at the moment but it's about SOE's current view of mmos.

quote:

The Sandbox MMO
POST FEBRUARY 11, 201486 COMMENTS
A lot has been made about how much we’re pushing this concept of “Sandbox” mmos being the future. Not a lot has been said about what that means.

To date most MMOs have been what I would call “content driven” mmos. What that specifically means is we have made things for the players to explicitly do either by themselves or as a group. This can come in a lot of forms including things like Dungeons, expansion packs, quests… or things as simple as a large area with wandering monsters in it that drop loot from some kind of fixed table. There have been a lot of innovations over the years.. things like Battlegrounds, or public quests… but by and large this idea of the MMO company making stuff for the players to do has become the defacto.

My belief is simple – the content driven model is not where we should be aiming as an industry. Why? It’s unsustainable. When we first began making these kinds of games 18 years ago (I mean no disrespect to the Muds and other games out before Everquest) there was nothing to compare our games to. Players were so excited about being able to be a part of these virtual worlds that just about any content was exciting. Over the years the quality has really been steadily rising to the point where we have some brilliant narrative and exciting storylines in many MMOs today. We still thrill at completing a quest to kill the dragon or save some poor townsperson who was unlucky enough to get kidnapped by orcs. The real issue is a simple one – our ability to consume that content as players has gotten to the point that most content is done by the players nearly immediately after it’s released. It’s also laid out for all to see on any number of websites that contain complete spoilers up to and including the loot drop percentages.

I won’t argue why I think that part sucks. It’s too subjective. The thing that is tough as a game maker is that players are going through the content we make so much faster then we can make it that we’re constantly in a state where our players are looking for stuff to do.

A great example of this happened with SWTOR. I happen to think it’s a very well done game and the team at Bioware should be proud. However people that played the game went through the content so quickly that they became bored a whole lot sooner than the developers wanted them to.

This is a problem we all face. We all as game makers have to deal with the fact that we’re not just competing the content of WoW at launch. We’re dealing with 9 years of it. That’s a very daunting task and it makes the genre unapproachable if people try and fight that fight. Don’t get me wrong.. someone with deep pockets can still pull it off. TESO looks like it’s going to follow the content model and it’s going to have a lot of players. I’m willing to bet that it hits the same problem that SWTOR did. Just not enough to do.

So if that’s the problem what’s the solution?

In my opinion the solution is focusing a lot more on letting players make and be content for each other. Battlegrounds are an excellent example of an Evergreen style of content where it’s the players themselves that actually create the content. Auction houses are another example. So are things like storytelling tools in SWG.. or the brilliant music system in LOTRO. Building systems into the games that let the players interact with each other in new and unique ways gives us the ability to watch as the players do stuff we never anticipated. We’ll see a lot more creativity in action if the players are at the center of it. Imagine an MMORPG of a massive city.. and the Rogue’s guild is entirely run by players. Where the city has an entire political system that is populated by players who were elected by the playerbase.

There’s a great example of this today with Eve Online. It’s a brilliantly executed system where the players are pretty much in charge of the entire game. Sure there is a lot of content for players to do, but anything that’s important in the game is done by the players. This is a shining example of how this kind of system can thrive.

Our belief at SOE is that it’s smarter to head in this direction now rather than waiting. We want to innovate and let players be a part of everything we do including make the game in the first place. We’re going to take the idea of sandbox gaming and we’re putting it at the core of everything we’re doing. We’ll obviously still be making awesome stuff for players to do, but we’re going to aim very high in terms of letting players be a part of the game systems. The more emergent sandbox style content we can make the less predictable the experience will be.

Smed

Shemp the Stooge fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Feb 16, 2014

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
He's definitely right that it makes more sense from a development perspective to go with a sandbox over strongly scripted game, it just remains to be seen if enough players will go for it (like well all know they should) or if they will stick to WoW style, highly polished but static gaming.

And with his mention of player-created content (and not just players-as-content in his PVP example), it got me thinking to what extent that could reach. I've got this idea that they should let players put monsters anywhere in the game world. A player could make the monster as powerful as they want (cost increasing with power) and choose where to put it (cost increasing with proximity to population centers) and determine how long it will remain in the world, if it remains unkilled (cost increasing with duration). If someone with enough will (and money) wanted to plop down a raid boss level mob in the center of town for an hour, they could do it. Or someone could build a whole dungeon and plop it down in the buttcrack of nowhere for someone to find (or for his friends to play through).

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

ChickenMedium posted:

He's definitely right that it makes more sense from a development perspective to go with a sandbox over strongly scripted game, it just remains to be seen if enough players will go for it (like well all know they should) or if they will stick to WoW style, highly polished but static gaming.

And with his mention of player-created content (and not just players-as-content in his PVP example), it got me thinking to what extent that could reach. I've got this idea that they should let players put monsters anywhere in the game world. A player could make the monster as powerful as they want (cost increasing with power) and choose where to put it (cost increasing with proximity to population centers) and determine how long it will remain in the world, if it remains unkilled (cost increasing with duration). If someone with enough will (and money) wanted to plop down a raid boss level mob in the center of town for an hour, they could do it. Or someone could build a whole dungeon and plop it down in the buttcrack of nowhere for someone to find (or for his friends to play through).

I can picture a pretty cool mechanic where a whole faction of Trolls that are players is harvesting slime to feed some factory-like Uberbeast maker. The Elves on the opposite side doing their equivalent. Whatever Town remains standing wins the spoils. SOE just needs to check in to make sure exploits aren't happening.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

joebob posted:

One of the reasons I think Planetside 2 and now this game are so interesting to me is the overall shift in approach that SOE is taking with it's MMO's.

Smed tweeted a link to his blog http://smedsblog.com/ the other day but I don't think anyone on here mentioned it. It only has one post at the moment but it's about SOE's current view of mmo's.

:eyepop:

I like what he said, but its coming from Smed... I don't know what to think.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ChickenMedium posted:

The ideal endgame of this is that the people who play the tools make content for the people who play the game. If you have a successful content production flow from players, then there can be lots of supply to satisfy themeparky demand.

Or so the story goes. Getting there probably requires giving players good procedural tools, like many "real" game designers get, to amplify the impact of the creative work they do. I don't know if that can work in the balance, given that there's been very little exploration of how to deal with adversarial designers wielding powerful tools, but EQL seems as good a place as any to find out.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Subjunctive posted:

The ideal endgame of this is that the people who play the tools make content for the people who play the game. If you have a successful content production flow from players, then there can be lots of supply to satisfy themeparky demand.

Or so the story goes. Getting there probably requires giving players good procedural tools, like many "real" game designers get, to amplify the impact of the creative work they do. I don't know if that can work in the balance, given that there's been very little exploration of how to deal with adversarial designers wielding powerful tools, but EQL seems as good a place as any to find out.
The other thing this model needs is something to keep 'skinnerboxing' in check.
So far, every iteration of player creation tools has been implemented in a game with a strong "make the numbers go up" environment. So content creators game the system to provide the maximum "numbers going up" in the shortest possible time, and content consumers consume that content more than other (read: strong storytelling) content, which makes the "XP Race" content appear pegged to the top of the popular content lists.
If the hosting company places artificial limits on the XP/hour curve, then the system is re-gamed to the new limit. If the hosting company removes XP gain from player generated content, the player generated content is abandoned en masse.

It's a tricky tricky thing to find the right balance of "progression". I am really a huge fan of the way Trion implemented progression in Defiance, and the way Funcom implemented progression in The Secret World - granting that it was a very limited sort of implementation.
As you progress to harder enemies in Defiance, their HP/Damage numbers don't really get bigger - they do, but only by about 10% - the number of enemies you might face goes up somewhat, but the largest change is that the enemies get *smarter*. In the newbie zone, enemies are pretty much bullet sponges. They dodge, but otherwise will stand there and shoot at you standing in the open. Later on, they start to take cover. Later still, they start flanking your position, and flushing you out from your cover using grenades, etc.
In The Secret World, each "level" is divided into three progression bars. Each bar is 40k XP, and each "level" is 120k XP. FOREVER. Each time you level up, you get points to spend on *access* to new abilities - but you have a limited number of abilities you can equip at any given time. So "levelling up" is equivalent to gathering more flexibility, not power, for your character.

I think that a Sandbox World + Player Adventure Scripting Tools + "flat" leveling curve + "leveling" = "flexibility" would be the environment that would minimize the effects of "XP Race" content.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Al Borland posted:

:eyepop:

I like what he said, but its coming from Smed... I don't know what to think.

I don't know why you'd be surprised that thought would be coming from Smed. SWG, one the best examples of what he's talking about there, was his baby conceptually.

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
The start (nearly the first floor in height) of my tower that I'm building. Marble for the outer wall and polished granite (for now) for the floors.

So if you have marble and won't be using it? Gimme.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Does anyone know why sometimes when I copy and paste something, it glitches out like this:

It's really annoying and making it hard to continue my build. :(

Edit: Logged off and back on and it's fixed. Must just be a visual bug.

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 18, 2014

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
You have a message there saying you don't have enough wood. The one about the permission zone thing usually means what you're trying to paste is going out of your claim.

itsnice2bnice
Mar 21, 2010

I've had it happen a couple of times as well.

It's a bug where you paste something and half of it is invisible for no apparent reason. Relogging like you did works and sometimes it fixes itself if you wait a couple of seconds.

You can also place a voxel near the invisible part with the Add Tool and CTRL Z the voxel away after that. I guess it has to do with the voxels not properly updating in a particular area or something.

ZLogic
Feb 14, 2006

THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD IS HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE

Obscurity posted:

Does anyone know why sometimes when I copy and paste something, it glitches out like this:

Edit: Logged off and back on and it's fixed. Must just be a visual bug.

When a pasted volume isn't showing up correctly, I simply use CTRL+Z and then CTRL+Y (undo then redo). This usually causes it to display correctly and is much quicker than relogging.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Good to know, thanks guys. :)

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

The copy/pasting is retarded to make work right sometimes, but patience paid off and I am finally feeling like I'm getting somewhere with my build. Here is the basic start. The plan is for a three-tiered building in the middle. Not sure on design yet.

Edit: I am also going to build supports from each tower to the center of each corresponding bridge.

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 18, 2014

ZLogic
Feb 14, 2006

THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD IS HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE

Those angular wooden beams look a little rough. Try changing the add tool to a '45 degree angle' type voxel (via the menu on the left of the screen), and then copying/pasting a cross-section of that to get a smoother look. The tools can be a little finnicky that way; for example, building a cylinder is difficult, but if you copy the middle of a sphere, then it's much easier.

Otherwise, just build it out with the angles and make sure to use the smooth tool with an empty buffer zone of 1 cube on all sides.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

You know I'm so used to minecraft I totally forgot about their being other shapes to toy with. I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow. For now, Landmarked all out.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I finally got the smooth tool, and boy, it taught me a good lesson for when the game comes out and everyone gets to build stuff for keeps. It works surprisingly well, and really does a nice job of not wrecking what it comes in contact with, but plotting out the shape of stuff that you want to eventually smooth is such a bad idea. It took me ages to smooth out the main tower alone. If I would have just waited until I had the tool in the first place I could have just copied and pasted layers of a piece already done.

The only problem I've really had with the tool is how slow it is. You have to hold it in place for way too long to really smooth out a particular highlighted section. It would be nice if it had some kind of variable 'speed' on its smoothing effect so you could do massive smoothing quickly.

Really though I just have to get used to using, and cutting apart blocks of different shapes. I'm too much in a minecraft mentality when building.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

You installed the cock and balls upside down.

Seriously, though, it looks pretty sweet and it's probably the coolest thing I've seen made yet in EQNL.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
Al Borland, you can come back now. =)

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Wow, so, my neighbor has just about the neatest thing I think I've seen in the game so far:

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
New patch notes!

• The camera no longer collides with loot generated from mining and harvesting. This should help significantly when mining in a tunnel and having the camera constantly moving around as you mined.
• Various optimizations and stability fixes. We will continue to plow through these on a daily basis to get these out to you as quickly as possible.
• Fixed an issue that could make it difficult to click through the area that the material tray would be in when it was opened even when it wasn’t actually opened.
• You can now drop items on to the tabs in the vault to move them around easily.
• Fixed a number of issues with undo/redo that caused unexpected behavior and results. These should now work much more reliably.
• The sphere Delete brush should now be centered on your cursor instead of your cursor being on the edge.
• Fixed an issue that would cause the camera to transition twice while placing a claim.
• Removed the camera shake when chopping down trees.
• Added new icons for a number of items in the game.
• Added splinter particles to tree explosions.
• Changed tooltips to be more informative and to be color coded to make them easier to read.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the first attempt to place a template to fail.
• Changed the default starting distance of the camera from the player so that you can actually see yourself instead of just your back/head.
• Fixed a problem with seeing other people’s light sources when they had them equipped.
• Fixed an issue that would cause a door to reset scale and/or rotation when animating.
• The crafting window will now close automatically when you move away from the crafting station.
• Updated the error messages when trying to build so that they are clearer and more useful to players.
• Fixed an issue where the props that have light sources didn’t always look “off” when they were clicked off.
• Burled Wood building materials have been touched up to be cleaner and crisper.
• Added a message about your inventory being full when attempting to craft something so that players actually know why a craft failed instead of failing silently!
• Added a new hotkey to bring up the game settings (F2).

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Droid Washington posted:

• The crafting window will now close automatically when you move away from the crafting station.
I know this was a bug that needed fixing, but man if it wasn't ever convenient to click start on a 300 item build and be able to drag the window to the corner of your screen and run away to do stuff. It's like how they made it so when the game client loses focus, you stop chopping wood. They are bugs/exploits that need to be fixed, but it really makes things inconvenient for the players.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Nalin posted:

I know this was a bug that needed fixing, but man if it wasn't ever convenient to click start on a 300 item build and be able to drag the window to the corner of your screen and run away to do stuff. It's like how they made it so when the game client loses focus, you stop chopping wood. They are bugs/exploits that need to be fixed, but it really makes things inconvenient for the players.

Unnecessary timesinks tend to heavily stifle if not ruin the creative potential of sandbox games.

Kenny Rogers posted:

In The Secret World, each "level" is divided into three progression bars. Each bar is 40k XP, and each "level" is 120k XP. FOREVER. Each time you level up, you get points to spend on *access* to new abilities - but you have a limited number of abilities you can equip at any given time. So "levelling up" is equivalent to gathering more flexibility, not power, for your character.

The MMO genre has been about 10 years overdue for switching over to lateral progression systems.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Variable Haircut
Jan 25, 2012
Maybe they will introduce some sort of passive crafting stations where you feed it ore before you log out, and when you log back in you have a bunch of processed materials.

• Locked thread