Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>kill the prisoners and gently caress this rail roading bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

This story's a little hosed up tbh

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

>kill the prisoners and gently caress this rail roading bullshit

i'm still super mad we didn't go back to get that beer

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

JGBeagle posted:

>Jerk off onto the ashes.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

>have the golem put the cages side by side, so the people can reach each other, and tell them that whichever one kills the other will be freed

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
>take your clothes off, free the man and go stand with him near the cliff, so there are four balls at the edge of a cliff

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

malder posted:

Release the prisoners and command them to join you. Give Bob the bow, his wife the wip. Attach wings to golem. Continue west.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>stuff the centaur mans ashes up your rear end and then piss in the dirt and mix the piss and dirt into a thick mud and then seal your butt closed with the piss mud

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

malder posted:

Release the prisoners and command them to join you. Give Bob the bow, his wife the wip. Attach wings to golem. Continue west.

Fred Dawes
May 10, 2009

malder posted:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

malder posted:

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Fred Dawes posted:

some commands for obama

Also we need to inform the angels they will henceforth be known as Bob and Bob's Wife.

i brought sauce
May 5, 2006

Look it's Cthulhu! Yay Cthulhu! Everybody do the Cthulhu fingers!
Get Bob's wife to seduce Johnny Five Aces and then friendzone him. Then lord it over him and be all like "Now you work for me" and laugh evilly. He will be forced to submit, because he's a gentleman and maybe he'll get a hug out of it from Bob's wife. At the very least he can always smell her hair when she's not looking.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

malder posted:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Get the loving beer.

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

almightyerin posted:

Free the blond one but when you get to the other one make like you're going to free him then spin around real quick and press your rear end into that square section of cage and take a big old spray poo poo on him. Take the bow and head east with your entourage.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

malder posted:

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

malder posted:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

malder posted:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

i brought sauce posted:

Get Bob's wife to seduce Johnny Five Aces and then friendzone him. Then lord it over him and be all like "Now you work for me" and laugh evilly. He will be forced to submit, because he's a gentleman and maybe he'll get a hug out of it from Bob's wife. At the very least he can always smell her hair when she's not looking.

Choco Happy Ending
Mar 16, 2009

Mmmmfffppphggghhg

SquadronROE posted:

>Say "You must help me make the golem larger, give me your excrement." and poop to make the golem larger and more formidable.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

malder posted:

Greenllama
Jun 10, 2013

I am a green llama capable of posting on SA forums. Please adopt me.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Get the loving beer.

Yea the Centaur can't kill us with his stupid arrows now so let's go get that beer from the bar guys

Wastl
Jan 17, 2011

SquadronROE posted:

>Say "You must help me make the golem larger, give me your excrement." and poop to make the golem larger and more formidable.

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
West is the new east

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Get the loving beer.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

malder posted:

I'd be fine with east too, I'm mainly advocating the rest of it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Do that stuff, then go west.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
> Say "My fellow Americans, make no mistake. Change isn't easy. It won't happen overnight. There will be setbacks and false starts. But together, we can defeat this Deceiver. Now, let me be clear: in order to win back America, we're all going to have to take it in the rear end from this giant flesh golem. But that's what binds us together as Americans: our willingness to put aside our own selfish agendas and bend over and take it up the dumper from a 9-foot-tall putrescent wad of decaying flesh with a 37-inch long gangrenous, acid dripping meat missile. Thank you, and may God Bless America."

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Hellsau posted:

>Switch characters to Michelle.

Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.
> go back to the bar to finish Johnny 5aces once and for all.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Quidam Viator posted:

> Say "My fellow Americans, make no mistake. Change isn't easy. It won't happen overnight. There will be setbacks and false starts. But together, we can defeat this Deceiver. Now, let me be clear: in order to win back America, we're all going to have to take it in the rear end from this giant flesh golem. But that's what binds us together as Americans: our willingness to put aside our own selfish agendas and bend over and take it up the dumper from a 9-foot-tall putrescent wad of decaying flesh with a 37-inch long gangrenous, acid dripping meat missile. Thank you, and may God Bless America."

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

rearm the golem

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

>fuckin take a dump and jack off

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Poop little turds periodically on your way back to the bar to give your minions a trail to follow.

Edit: Or, alternately, just poo poo a long trail of diarrhea.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

>Give minions a lift, have the limbs of the golem's corpses embrace them if necessary

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

almightyerin posted:

Poop little turds periodically on your way back to the bar to give your minions a trail to follow.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Fly back to the bar, then order your golem to divebomb it. Claim that loving beer, then (if he's still alive after the divebomb) kill Johnny with the golem.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

almightyerin posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

>Acquire replacement golem arm, with which to carry minions east

• Locked thread