Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I am happy to say that I was hyped for build fighters from day one. hell when Gundam bf was first announced, I was hoping it was something like the gundam builders ova

Cat Machine posted:

I never thought I'd see the day when the Gundam thread complained about a Gundam series having too many Gundam fights :mad:

Yeah, the more fights the better. Well maybe with the caveat that the fights are actually interesting and not pure stock footage, like wing and destiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Monaghan posted:

hell when Gundam bf was first announced, I was hoping it was something like the gundam builders ova

That is exactly what we were afraid of.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I'm pretty sure Builders ties with Destiny for worst ending ever.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Caros posted:

Haven't ever seen it mentioned here, but the London Symphony Orchestra made a collaboration album with Gundam SEED. Say what you want about the series, but the SEED soundtrack sounds amazing when played by a professional orchestra.

I love orchestrated albums too. I was very glad to find Zeta had one or maybe even two. I found one on CDJapan and listened to some samples from it on YT but then I also found this. So I'll have to see if I can find that too since it seems to be a wholly different album.

Also while this album, the symphony album I know of, and the 20th Anniversary Gundam album all have absolutely beautiful orchestrations of "Cinderella Four," they all lack the sweet guitar of the original. It's disappointing.

I finished the first episode of SEED. Not much to say aboutit - which is pretty much how i felt after the first episode of MSG too. Kinda having my expectations shot down though since I thought Athrun was the "Char Clone" of the series. But the blond due in the mask is up in space and Kira is down on Earth with his old buddy. Also I guess I should say I know vaguely about the character of Kira insofar as I know he was some sort of genetically engineered Newtype analogue named a Coordinator. Although whether or not Coordinators are Newtypes seems to be an argument? I mainly know about this from reading UC vs. CE threads elsewhere where UC fans adamantly refused to admit Coordinators were like Newtypes or something. Maybe they were just bitching. Also there is a Four/Rosamia expy. Other than that, I know zilch about the actual plot.

NikkolasKing fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 19, 2014

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power

NikkolasKing posted:

I mainly know about this from reading UC vs. CE threads elsewhere where UC fans adamantly refused to admit Coordinators were like Newtypes or something. Maybe they were just bitching.

I think that comes from the "newtype flash" that appears randomly on some characters, both regular and coordinator.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Coordinators are not Newtypes but Newtypes exist in the CE setting. The major difference is that Coordinators are largely physical (they are superhumanly strong, fast and durable in addition to supposedly geniuses) while Newtypes are a lot more mental/spiritual.

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013
As I recall from my years ago viewing of SEED when it first aired in the states, Coordinators are basically just genetically engineered peak humans, and their peak human balance is the reason they can pilot giant robots and the EA can't because computerized balance systems elude a space capable civilization that can casually engineer peak humans and jam nuclear fission.

Kira, being the ULTIMATE COORDINATOR, is a peak peak human who is also coincidentally a Newtype.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My favourite Gundam soundtrack is still Gaia Gear. It's all great, although I can only find a few pieces on youtube. I posted the music for the battle against Brom Texter before, and it remains great.

Caros
May 14, 2008

NikkolasKing posted:

I love orchestrated albums too. I was very glad to find Zeta had one or maybe even two. I found one on CDJapan and listened to some samples from it on YT but then I also found this. So I'll have to see if I can find that too since it seems to be a wholly different album.

Also while this album, the symphony album I know of, and the 20th Anniversary Gundam album all have absolutely beautiful orchestrations of "Cinderella Four," they all lack the sweet guitar of the original. It's disappointing.

I finished the first episode of SEED. Not much to say aboutit - which is pretty much how i felt after the first episode of MSG too. Kinda having my expectations shot down though since I thought Athrun was the "Char Clone" of the series. But the blond due in the mask is up in space and Kira is down on Earth with his old buddy. Also I guess I should say I know vaguely about the character of Kira insofar as I know he was some sort of genetically engineered Newtype analogue named a Coordinator. Although whether or not Coordinators are Newtypes seems to be an argument? I mainly know about this from reading UC vs. CE threads elsewhere where UC fans adamantly refused to admit Coordinators were like Newtypes or something. Maybe they were just bitching. Also there is a Four/Rosamia expy. Other than that, I know zilch about the actual plot.

Pay attention to the blonde guy, Rau La Cruset. Arguably the most awesome guy in all of SEED.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

AzraelNewtype posted:

That is exactly what we were afraid of.

Builders had the char clone who rode around on a white horse with two lackeys, Zakurello and bearguy. All those are great. I admit that the ending was weakest part of the show.

Besides I enjoyed the fights in the first and second episode and it was fun seeing Haru start out as being a total gunpla scrub and watching him get better at it over three episodes.

Monaghan fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Feb 19, 2014

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Rau is going to make your slogging through MSG's dub worth it.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Monaghan posted:

Besides I enjoyed the fights in the first and second episode and it was fun seeing Haru start out as being a total gunpla scrub and watching him get better at it over three episodes.
It was fun watching him start out as a total gunpla scrub and then get given some effect parts that make his unit massively overpowered when previously it was all about how well made the unit was?

I hate the Beginning 30 so much. gently caress Gunpla Builders.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Gammatron 64 posted:

Turn-A is just so loving good. If you go into it looking for an action show you'll be disappointed, but the characters are fantastic and likable, the story is smart and well written, the visuals are gorgeous and the music is phenomenal. I may sound like a broken record, but Turn A and Zeta really are the best Gundam has to offer.

Completely agree.

The thing that people didn't really "get" about Turn A when it aired is that it's not really a war story, it's essentially a character-driven period 19th-century adventure story that happens to be set during wartime and is also utterly fantastic.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
One of my favorite things about Turn-A is that it's not even really about a war, it's about preventing a war from breaking out. Most of the show takes place during a tense stand-off between two sides in the midst of peace negotiations, with border skirmishes essentially instead of actual battles. Ones that constantly threaten to blow said peace talks to hell and escalate things in to an all out war. You could possibly say that it does escalate to war in the end, but even at the end it doesn't really come across as a war so much as just a larger battle. It's a nice change of pace for the series and something not many other shows really cover.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Rewatching Zeta recently for the 5th or so time inspired by Nikkolas and though I remembered Katz being useless I forgot what a loving dick he was.

How could someone kick Haro like that? :smith:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

hallo spacedog posted:

Rewatching Zeta recently for the 5th or so time inspired by Nikkolas and though I remembered Katz being useless I forgot what a loving dick he was.

How could someone kick Haro like that? :smith:

Katz is the worst and the only good thing about him is that his death is incredibly cathartic as a result. His killer even goes on to retire peacefully (well, probably not peacefully) after the events of Zeta AND ZZ.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

I'm pretty sure Builders ties with Destiny for worst ending ever.

I beg to differ, 00 movie.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Tomino lost his balls after the first 20 or so episodes. Or, rather, he got all his anger out or something. There is a distinct lack of needless beatings in the second half and boy oh boy, Katz being "corrected" would have been one of the few legitimate uses of corporal punishment on the show.

Just imagine Katz taking Kamille's place when he meets Wong. It's a nice fantasy.

So wait, if most of SEED is just a rip of MSG, are there annoying, useless little kid characters?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

NikkolasKing posted:

Tomino lost his balls after the first 20 or so episodes. Or, rather, he got all his anger out or something. There is a distinct lack of needless beatings in the second half and boy oh boy, Katz being "corrected" would have been one of the few legitimate uses of corporal punishment on the show.

Just imagine Katz taking Kamille's place when he meets Wong. It's a nice fantasy.

So wait, if most of SEED is just a rip of MSG, are there annoying, useless little kid characters?

Not really. There's a child character who appears but briefly.

A lot of the "SEED is a ripoff of MSG" comes from the fact that it contains a fairly similar early segment (colony attacked -> lone ship fighting enemy attacks -> ect -> ect) than specific detailed copies like that.

MEAT!
Mar 18, 2008

NikkolasKing posted:

Nope, just annoying useless teenagers.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Not really. There's a child character who appears but briefly.

A lot of the "SEED is a ripoff of MSG" comes from the fact that it contains a fairly similar early segment (colony attacked -> lone ship fighting enemy attacks -> ect -> ect) than specific detailed copies like that.

Fair enough. Thanks for the info.

Also how true is all this?

quote:

" Gundam Seed was pretty popular in Japan due to its soap opera style. Seed Destiny I didn't like because it was a mess of a show. The Japanese VA's were opposed to the Chiaki Morosawa (the series writer) ideas for Cagalli's role in Seed Destiny. This was based on a rumour that Naomi Shindo (VA of Cagalli Yula Athha) was getting abit too close with series director Mitsuo Fukuda (Chiaki Morosawa's husband). It got so bad for Morosawa that she decided to reduce the role of Shinn Asuka from protagonist to support to punish Kenichi Suzumura (VA of Shinn Asuka) for being the most vocal to the direction Morosawa wanted for Cagalli. That didn't stop the show from being a mess with the recycling of scenes (especially the action scenes) to the hurried ending, immediately after a character was killed right near the end."

"I knew that Destiny was a huge mess behind the scenes, but I didn't know it was that bad. No wonder Kenichi Suzumura said that Super Robot Wars did Shinn's character better than the actual show.(which it did)"

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Honestly, we will never know for sure. But it is certain that Seed Destiny had a lot of behind the scenes drama, which contributed a lot to it collapsing on itself as the show went on.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

There's a lot of rumors floating around about Destiny, and Morosawa isn't really a prominent figure in the press anymore, hell the last thing I really heard Fukuda say was him getting pissed about people liking SRWZ Shinn better. It does seem rather likely, that being said there's reason number 1 on why you don't have family working on the same project like this. Characters get screwed over, and VAs refuse to return to do voice overs for that character. It's pretty jarring since I think her first role in a game in about 7 years is in Shin Gundam Musou, may just be recycled clips from the series, I'm not sure.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

NikkolasKing posted:

Katz is punished much more severely than Kamille, have you ever done that loving "stand still" punishment for more than 5 minutes? Also lol at the idea that Tomino lost his edge halfway through Zeta.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

NikkolasKing posted:

Fair enough. Thanks for the info.

Also how true is all this?

Everything involving Morisawa is a rumor. A lot of it is rumor that came from /m/ and has been repeated as truth. The only thing we know for sure is that Cagalli's voice actress stopped voicing the character for a while. (She has recently resumed it for games.)

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

I'm probably gonna watch a few more episodes but I have to say this now....

This Flay chick is really rubbing me the wrong way super-fast. I mean, yes, this IS an anime and yes, I'm used to Generic Normal Female Friend by now with Fraw and Fa and whatever, but there is something really....off about this girl. Just the outfit and the weird, intensely girly/breathy voice and that dialog. (when she heard ZAFT is still around) "Are you saying we're less safe now that we're on board? Say it isn't so!" ...say it isn't so? Really? That's not what the subs say but so far the dub conversations have been pretty smooth so I'm not thinking they just wrote her wrong or something.

It's like she's in the wrong show or time period or genre or something and she's gonna start dancing on her tiptoes or playing Hopscotch.

NikkolasKing fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Feb 19, 2014

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Fllay is literally the best character in all of SEED although I'm not sure how that comes off in the dub.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

NikkolasKing posted:

I'm probably gonna watch a few more episodes but I have to say this now....

This Flay chick is really rubbing me the wrong way super-fast. I mean, yes, this IS an anime and yes, I'm used to Generic Normal Female Friend by now with Fraw and Fa and whatever, but there is something really....off about this girl. Just the outfit and the weird, intensely girly/breathy voice and that dialog. (when she heard ZAFT is still around) "Are you saying we're less safe now that we're on board? Say it isn't so!" ...say it isn't so? Really? That's not what the subs say but so far the dub conversations have been pretty smooth so I'm not thinking they just wrote her wrong or something.

It's like she's in the wrong show or time period or genre or something and she's gonna start dancing on her tiptoes or playing Hopscotch.

Flay is supposed to come across as an extremely sheltered and fairly prissy girl. They're trying to get the dialogue to do that, I assume.

For good or ill, Flay is not the generic normal female friend. There isn't a lot else you can say that avoids spoiling.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Finished episode 6, seems like a good place to stop for now.

1. And Flay just keeps getting better. "Kira's a Coordinator ya know!" she says to the douchebag beating up their defenseless group and holding them all at gunpoint. I mean they escaped five minutes later and all but she couldn't have known that. I would have been thinking they'd crack open his skull to study his brain or at the very least force him into making them new weapons.

2. So the Earth Alliance is kinda like the Federation circa Zeta with multiple factions? And our heroes are part of the Atlantic faction which made a couple superweapons in secret?

3. So this war is essentially what UC was truly about- Newtypes vs. non-Newtypes, superpeople vs. non-superpeople. It makes the opening narration kinda stupid. "We went to war with the supermen and expected to win in no time." If Coordinators are all like Batman or even The Punisher, no wonder they are holding out in spite of lower numbers. They're worth like, 10 of 20 regular dudes I'd figure.

4. The dub is very good. However this Rau gay has the best voice thus far by a good margin. Kira is excellent too however. Matt Hill is great.

5. Speaking of Rau, I really liked that chat he had with Ahtrun about why Athrun disobeyed orders and went after Kira. There was some pretty creepy and atmospheric track playing and it made the scene more than just some exposition about how Atrun and Kira know one another.

6. So the captain of our main ship this time is a woman. That's fine by me of course but she hasn't really stood out to me at all. I kinda like the other lady more, the ensign with short hair.

7. I kinda figured La Flaga would be the Bright of our journey but oh well. I'm really liking him. Dunno if he'll continue to stand out once actual character development and important plot poo poo happens but right now he's probably the member of the hero cast I feel most attached to.

8. Kuzzey Buskirk. ...wow. That's right down there with Fraw Bow. I hope he never becomes important because I cannot take that name seriously.

9. Overall I'm enjoying myself. Kira's going through the typical "why am I forced to fight" stuff but he's handling it in a believable fashion. Plus it's more interesting due to him being a Coordinator like the people he's fighting against which is causing him some angst at the end of the episode. Wonder how long that will last. Kinda hope it's not long because seriously. gently caress those other guys. You can't betray someone you were never on the side of. It's like Klansmen talk about race traitors - total nonsense.

e:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

ZAFT also hosed the Earth Alliance hard by seeding the planet with Neutron Jammers. They're devices that prevent a nuclear reaction from occurring within their field of influence (and the EA can't destroy them because they bunker-busted their way deep beneath the Earth's surface). Did a real number on their power stations and nuclear arsenal.

hey did mention N-Jammers once and I wasn't sure what they meant. This clarifies things, thanks.

Edit 2:
Also it's apparently not a one-world government like UC but a real alliance of multiple nations made up of the countries we know today?

NikkolasKing fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Feb 19, 2014

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

NikkolasKing posted:

I would have been thinking they'd crack open his skull to study his brain or at the very least force him into making them new weapons.

Coordinators aren't big mystical know-it-all geniuses, just a product of genetic engineering. Kira couldn't develop anything without a few years of studying like anyone else. The only reason he could rip the Strike Gundam's OS a new one is because you can see him working on similar stuff at their school.

NikkolasKing posted:

3. So this war is essentially what UC was truly about- Newtypes vs. non-Newtypes, superpeople vs. non-superpeople. It makes the opening narration kinda stupid. "We went to war with the supermen and expected to win in no time." If Coordinators are all like Batman or even The Punisher, no wonder they are holding out in spite of lower numbers. They're worth like, 10 of 20 regular dudes I'd figure.

ZAFT also hosed the Earth Alliance hard by seeding the planet with Neutron Jammers. They're devices that prevent a nuclear reaction from occurring within their field of influence (and the EA can't destroy them because they bunker-busted their way deep beneath the Earth's surface). Did a real number on their power stations and nuclear arsenal.

Giant Enemy Cliche
Oct 10, 2012

"It was then that an ominous man stood beside me with a face of ill portent."
I know we're a little past the music discussion, but My favourite turn A theme is Memories of Military Boots.
It really gets me in the chest for some reason. I'm pretty sure a re-worked version of it was Harry Ords battle theme in one of the Super Robot Wars games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rbaOw6822I

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

Eej posted:

Fllay is literally the best character in all of SEED although I'm not sure how that comes off in the dub.

No offence, because your far from the only person to do it, but what's with spelling Flay with 2 L's? I'm pretty sure the Japanese can't even put a word together in a way that would make us romanize it like that.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Spelling Mitsake posted:

No offence, because your far from the only person to do it, but what's with spelling Flay with 2 L's? I'm pretty sure the Japanese can't even put a word together in a way that would make us romanize it like that.

The official translations of SEED names are super hosed up and make no sense and add random consonants and poo poo. Fllay is the official spelling, just like the name "Mu" becomes "Mwu".

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Giant Enemy Cliche posted:

I know we're a little past the music discussion, but My favourite turn A theme is Memories of Military Boots.
It really gets me in the chest for some reason. I'm pretty sure a re-worked version of it was Harry Ords battle theme in one of the Super Robot Wars games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rbaOw6822I

It's also catchy as gently caress, particularly when the finale kicks in at 3:35.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Turn A Gundam might not have a lot of fight scenes compared to some, but they're usually really well choreographed. The fight with Corin Nander and his ostrich MS thing stands out in my head. Loran also doesn't want to kill anybody and has to get creative sometimes and often just punches and chops other robots.

The really weird, alien designs are also super cool. I love Syd Mead. I wish we could get kits of weirder, less humanoid things like the WaDOM. They look futuristic as hell.

I really want to see a late UC, Turn A-like super futuristic series. It would be cool if Gaia Gear got made into an OVA. (It's not going to happen.) I'm really curious to see what happens after Victory Gundam and before Turn A. That's at least a two thousand year gap!

GET IN THE ROBOT fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Feb 19, 2014

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
I wanna see a battle between turn a and turn x at full power. Just a 10 min ova or something sunrise. Come on.

MEAT!
Mar 18, 2008

NikkolasKing posted:

2. So the Earth Alliance is kinda like the Federation circa Zeta with multiple factions? And our heroes are part of the Atlantic faction which made a couple superweapons in secret?

Right. Except our heroes (well, Kira and the gang) are actually citizens of a neutral colony called Heliopolis. It's located at Lagrange point 3, which is the same Lagrange point as Side 7, or Green Noa and Gryps, in 0079 and Zeta. That's what made it hosed up that the Earth Alliance was developing the Gundams there.

NikkolasKing posted:

That's not really it. The Spacenoids in UC weren't Newtypes and the population sizes are inversed. In UC the colonies had around 9 billion vs the Earth's 2 billion at the start of the OYW. In Seed, the population size overwhelmingly favors the Earth, we're talking billions vs. millions, so it was easy for them to think that they'd win on numbers alone. It's just that ZAFT is made up of a comparatively small population of super powered ubermensch with mobile suits, giving them the advantage.

NikkolasKing posted:

4. The dub is very good. However this Rau gay has the best voice thus far by a good margin. Kira is excellent too however. Matt Hill is great.

That's a really good typo. :laugh:

NikkolasKing posted:

6. So the captain of our main ship this time is a woman. That's fine by me of course but she hasn't really stood out to me at all. I kinda like the other lady more, the ensign with short hair.

Your opinion on this will possibly change in the future. Natarle is kind of a bitch.

NikkolasKing posted:

7. I kinda figured La Flaga would be the Bright of our journey but oh well. I'm really liking him. Dunno if he'll continue to stand out once actual character development and important plot poo poo happens but right now he's probably the member of the hero cast I feel most attached to.

Mu is a cool dude and Seed would have been so much better if he was the protagonist.

NikkolasKing posted:

9. Overall I'm enjoying myself. Kira's going through the typical "why am I forced to fight" stuff but he's handling it in a believable fashion. Plus it's more interesting due to him being a Coordinator like the people he's fighting against which is causing him some angst at the end of the episode. Wonder how long that will last. Kinda hope it's not long because seriously. gently caress those other guys. You can't betray someone you were never on the side of. It's like Klansmen talk about race traitors - total nonsense.

:(

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?

Gammatron 64 posted:

Turn A Gundam might not have a lot of fight scenes compared to some, but they're usually really well choreographed. The fight with Corin Nander and his ostrich MS thing stands out in my head. Loran also doesn't want to kill anybody and has to get creative sometimes and often just punches and chops other robots.

The really weird, alien designs are also super cool. I love Syd Mead. I wish we could get kits of weirder, less humanoid things like the WaDOM. They look futuristic as hell.

I really want to see a late UC, Turn A-like super futuristic series. It would be cool if Gaia Gear got made into an OVA. (It's not going to happen.) I'm really curious to see what happens after Victory Gundam and before Turn A. That's at least a two thousand year gap!

It's more like a nine thousand year gap- at one point it is mentioned that there's been about ten thousand years of Dark History, and that the Dark History started with the UC.

Also, I'd love a good WaDom kit but I think it's more a problem of scale than anything. The WaDom is bigger than a Quinn Mansa or Psycho Gundam, after all. It's not, like, Devil Gundam huge, but I doubt we'll ever see anything but maybe a HGCC kit.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

The Muffinlord posted:

It's more like a nine thousand year gap- at one point it is mentioned that there's been about ten thousand years of Dark History, and that the Dark History started with the UC.

Also, I'd love a good WaDom kit but I think it's more a problem of scale than anything. The WaDom is bigger than a Quinn Mansa or Psycho Gundam, after all. It's not, like, Devil Gundam huge, but I doubt we'll ever see anything but maybe a HGCC kit.

Yeah, it would never be anything other than a HG. And even then, people probably won't buy it becaue Turn A is not very popular, mobile armors don't sell well, and the thing would be enormous even as a HG. (Imagine how large a MG would be!)

It's really interesting how things are scaled in Turn A, too. The moonrace have the Walking Dumpling, which is a tiny, personal mobile suit that can literally be kicked around by your average MS but still seems to hold its own, and the WaDOM, which is huge and totally towers over everything else. The WaDOM is mass produced, too, and is their grunt suit. That's like if the Zeon had Big Zams instead of Zakus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

NikkolasKing posted:

Edit 2:
Also it's apparently not a one-world government like UC but a real alliance of multiple nations made up of the countries we know today?

Basically, the only country that isn't actively participating in the fighting is Orb, the country that Kira and his wacky friends are from. There's the Atlantic Federation, Eurasian Federation and I think one or two others that aren't really important enough to get anything more than a side mention. Glad you're enjoying Rau, he's definitely one of my favorite villains and his English VA just has the time of his life voicing the character, I think the only other thing I've seen him in was the Megaman Battle Network anime as Freezeman and that was ages ago.

• Locked thread