Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Looking for a comic about "stupid-chan" holding someones "hand"

I'm serious

:sicknasty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nagna Zul
Aug 9, 2008
I don't know if this qualifies as necromancy, but here goes; earlier this year, I played a 4-player 2D fighting game at a bar; It might have been an XBLA game (it used 360 controllers). It had pixelated graphics, a side-on view, very small characters wielding katanas (I think you also could get projectile weapons?). One hit killed, the game played as a hybrid of platformer and fighting game. It had about a dozen different stages, some filled with deadly hazards. One feature I remember pretty distinctly was that when you won, the game would zoom in on your character, and you could bob your character's head with the d-pad.

I can't seem to find anything on the internet about this game; maybe it was an exclusive preview for that bar? It was quite good, and I'd like to play it again.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

Looking for a specific wallpaper, it was a normal Christmas wallpaper with a snowy house that said happy holidays.

The special part about it had the counter-terrorist team from Counter-strike approaching it. It used to be my xmas wallpaper until I lost it a couple of computer moves ago.

Anyone know where I can find it?

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Nagna Zul posted:

I don't know if this qualifies as necromancy, but here goes; earlier this year, I played a 4-player 2D fighting game at a bar; It might have been an XBLA game (it used 360 controllers). It had pixelated graphics, a side-on view, very small characters wielding katanas (I think you also could get projectile weapons?). One hit killed, the game played as a hybrid of platformer and fighting game. It had about a dozen different stages, some filled with deadly hazards. One feature I remember pretty distinctly was that when you won, the game would zoom in on your character, and you could bob your character's head with the d-pad.

I can't seem to find anything on the internet about this game; maybe it was an exclusive preview for that bar? It was quite good, and I'd like to play it again.

Was it a test of Samurai Gunn, maybe?

Nagna Zul
Aug 9, 2008

techknight posted:

Was it a test of Samurai Gunn, maybe?

Yes!

That's exactly it. Thank you so much.

Beautiful game. I can't wait to play it again.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Looking for the original lobster magnet homework or test or whatever, not the flash vid but the image; took a fairly good look around and came up empty.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looking a for some older dire straits lyrics

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

that little faggggggggot has his own jet air playne

hope this helps

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

dad gay. so what posted:

My gay dad liked that Oldies Goldie's song.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Where can I find that write up of that goon who cooked his own balls for himself and his friend (girlfriend?)?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

rivetz posted:

Looking for the original lobster magnet homework or test or whatever, not the flash vid but the image; took a fairly good look around and came up empty.

dad gay. so what posted:

elyrics posted:

DIRE STRAITS
Niggaz Done Started Something Lyrics
[sheek]

Yo, ayo let's get papers and pop mo' with holes up in skyscrapers

In condiminiums, overlooking our drug capers

New york city, know only way to play is gritty

I want cheddar, so we can front up in the 850

My whole commity like to puff l's and look jiggy

Who wan' test this? my semi leave you chestless

And ain't poo poo that you can say to me when you be breathless

Young, but I done did poo poo that you won't do

So go ahead wit the bullshit you blab about goin through

I got niggaz who pump on yo' block and in yo' spot

Who sit next to you? protectin you?

But they'll murder you, playa

Don status, nigga we gettin chipsesis

And bad bitchsesis, frontin, frontin in eclipsesis

[mase]

Ayo, mase and the lox

We takin knots from the out of state spots

Any nigga make it hot, get found in vacant lot

You don't really wanna come try, the one guy

Who stay dumb high from blunt lye

The rack of sing-sing alumni

Who got more beef than a islamic farm

So I pack enough sonic arms to neutralize atomic bombs

It's not a nigga in your gang want it

My ak slay gays, spray strays wit niggaz names on it

Often I bug, then we'll soften a thug

Have a chump coughin blood, fill his coffin with slugs

Yo, you know I got enough guns to wreck a nation

Any nigga wave a tec at mase, and, have a explanation

You bring your crew and em and I'm doin em

Then I'm beatin em down with aluminum

Then I'm puttin two in em

You can't touch me, I've been double sent, wanted for embezzlement

A lot of other things, but that's irrelavent

Chorus(x2):

[styles]

If you love the money, then prepare to die for it

[dmx]

Niggaz done started somethin

[styles]

You can lay in the flames, or hug the sky for it

[dmx]

Niggaz done started somethin

[jadakiss]

Yo, check out the kid that get coke like sosa

Never turned down chocha, be in the costa

Rica, sippin margaritas wit a mami

Cleanin my tommy, showin love to my army

Whenever the lox find rippy blocks, we kill em

Yeah I hear niggaz, but I still don't feel em

And this for the listeners, and prisoners

And them jealous rap cats that prefer dissin us

My 16's be so real, you can feel em in your vain

Like ramello's pops from sugarhill

J be the cause for the kiss at your wake

Cartel lips, spittin clips at your face

We started from the bottom

You'll see bad niggaz pardon, whatever

We can do it at the garden

Word life, this poo poo is real big

I'm makin niggaz blow trial even if they not guilty

[styles]

I want a palace for my thugs, wit oriental rugs

Green bags from drugs, get wacked for the love

Twenty niggaz batter me, still couldn't shatter me

I'm only gettin up, splittin up your anatomy
[. From: http://www.elyrics.net .]

Official lock family, grants niggaz handin me

I want the finer things, and I hope you understandin me

Sittin at the table, plannin and plug the fan in

Let the sweat dry off and then grab your cannon

Think you smartest, and retaliate the hardest, regardless

If you a thug or a rap artist, respect me like pesci

And if rap was hockey, I be gretzky, puffin nestle

Any ya niggaz done started somethin

Actin invincible like you God or somethin

If you god, then i'ma makes a lot til you rot

And if you a playa, then play for everything you got

And if you a thug, then start bustin off shots

And if you a dog, you better bite before you bark

Chorus

[dmx]

Don't came at me wit no bullshit, use caution

Cause when I wet poo poo, I dead poo poo, like abortions

For bigger portions, of extortion then racketeering

Got niggaz fearin, gently caress whatchu heard, this whatchu hearin

How much darker must it get, how much harder must it hit

See if your hardest niggaz flip, when I start a bunch of poo poo

I like pussy, but not up in my face, so gimme three feet

Cause when we creep, no more than three deep, niggaz see sheep

Bloodhounds found your poo poo buried in the mud

Following traces of gun powder, residue and blood

A positive I'd is impossible, so you know

John doe is what they gon' be puttin on that tag on yo' toe

Now who gon tell yo mother, her baby's under a cover in the morgue

Stiff as a log, sniffed out by the dogs

Son of a hard headed nigga that wouldn't listen

So you got whatchu came for

[sheek]

What's that?

[dmx]

Surgery wit the chainsaw grrrrr, I hit the fuckin streets

Cause like I said before ain't nothin goin down until I eat

Mu'fuckers think it's all about impressin bitches and stressin bitches

Well, I'm testin bitches game, adressin bitches, and caressin bitches

And dealin wit mu'fuckers on all levels

What I'm dealin wit is all devils, fuckin with snakes

Runnin wit niggaz you call rebels

I got an army of 730 niggaz, dirty niggaz

That come through and worry niggaz

30 niggaz that like to bury niggaz

And scary niggaz get it all the time

Cause what they got is all of mine

Your man was talkin poo poo until I pulled the nine

And if I don't know you, I don't gently caress witchu

And if you wit my man, then he gettin stuck witchu

And gave it the money

Cause I just lost my mind when he crossed the line

Sent his back through his chest

Then I tossed the nine, boss of crime

Black gotti, I stack bodies wit the black shotty

Bitch-rear end niggaz who act snotty

Get it

These niggaz is for real

These niggaz ain't playin

This ain't no fuckin game

You think we playin?

Ruff ryders

Grrrrrr

ApexAftermath posted:

that little faggggggggot has his own jet air playne

hope this helps

De Nomolos posted:

My gay dad liked that Oldies Goldie's song.

Wojtek posted:

Where can I find that write up of that goon who cooked his own balls for himself and his friend (girlfriend?)?

New content bolded, remainder reposted due to shared interest.

Ninja edit:iPhone autocorrected "remainder" to "remained"

House Rabbit
Dec 17, 2008

Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor.
Looking for a really old thread here on SA where a bunch of people were making Wub-Machine remixes.

It was a real thing of beauty.

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009
I'm looking for a website that had an image of an older television embedded with Youtube clips of old Christmas specials and the like. I want to say it was called Nostalgiatube? But I haven't had any luck looking for it.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Iskanderson posted:

I'm looking for a website that had an image of an older television embedded with Youtube clips of old Christmas specials and the like. I want to say it was called Nostalgiatube? But I haven't had any luck looking for it.

I remember that, and I don't have the link anymore, but I know a fair amount of content came from http://m.youtube.com/user/80sCommercialVault

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

Iskanderson posted:

Not exactly what you asked, but try YouTube Time Machine: http://yttm.tv/

Prancing Shoes
Jul 8, 2008

Iskanderson posted:

I think you're thinking of https://www.betamaxmas.com

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009
That's it, thank you.

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.
My wife likes this picture and I might want to buy her a poster of it or something. What is it, she doesn't remember where she found it originally either. This is a picture of part of her phone wallpaper that doesn't have poo poo overlaid atop it. It's flowers and a yellow sun and pollen flying or whatever.

vvvvvv Sadly there is no copy of the file, it was saved as a wallpaper straight from the image. Here's a better one.

Nevermind, found it. It's a book called "The House in the Night". Fired off an e-mail to the illustrator to see if her artwork is available for purchase somehow.

OldPueblo fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 19, 2013

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OldPueblo posted:

My wife likes this picture and I might want to buy her a poster of it or something. What is it, she doesn't remember where she found it originally either. This is a picture of part of her phone wallpaper that doesn't have poo poo overlaid atop it. It's flowers and a yellow sun and pollen flying or whatever.

can't you get the image file off of her phone so we can look for it easier

ZombieFrog
Mar 30, 2002

THIS IS IT!!! May you live a thousand years or receive a thousand funnel cakes! :)

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Somebody have that Santa comic where he's hung over as hell in bed in his underpants and elves force-feed him coffee and get him ready to go for Christmas?

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

doctor 7 posted:

Somebody have that Santa comic where he's hung over as hell in bed in his underpants and elves force-feed him coffee and get him ready to go for Christmas?

From the excellent Eoin Ryan at Space Avalanche. http://www.spaceavalanche.com/2009/12/17/christmas-eve/

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

CronoGamer posted:

From the excellent Eoin Ryan at Space Avalanche. http://www.spaceavalanche.com/2009/12/17/christmas-eve/

Awesome, thanks a ton!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I am necromancying this thread to ask if anyone has the rest of the comic that this is from:

It was literally posted recently but I can't find it at all now

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

I have vivid visual memories of a 3D point and click adventure game in the style of Grim Fandango or something, but can't remember the title for the life of me. The most important details that I remember is that the game came out semi recently (late 2000's to early 2010's) and was incredibly amateur. The 3D artwork was lovely and so were the animations. I'm pretty sure that the game was developed by one person, and I'm pretty sure that one person was either autistic or schizophrenic. Most of the "hype" for the game was just over it's trailer because of how crazy it seemed. It looked like it was almost impossibly clunky to play. Finally, it might just be a random figment from another memory, but I think there was a section of the game where you beat some kind of monster that was locked in a jail cell to death with it's own arm. I'd recognize the game right away if I saw a screenshot or the original video, the name just escapes me.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I'm looking for an old amateur-made game using old NES/SNES sprites about a bad guy whose eyebrows you had to shave. It featured a mini game with a clip of the developer's sister saying, "it's my computer!"

I am pretty sure it was packaged as an exe, but it might've been flash. It wasn't that great, but my friend and I still quote it after a decade and some change.

It also featured Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey. Whenever referenced, the whole phrase was said.

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003
I'm looking for a video no longer available on youtube that was basically a bunch of one liners from the main character of Deus Ex. I think it was called "The Best of JC Denton". Does anyone have this saved somewhere?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

slouch posted:

Finally, it might just be a random figment from another memory, but I think there was a section of the game where you beat some kind of monster that was locked in a jail cell to death with it's own arm. I'd recognize the game right away if I saw a screenshot or the original video, the name just escapes me.

This part is definitely BioForge. It doesn't match the age youu mentioned though.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Psygnosis posted:

I'm looking for a video no longer available on youtube that was basically a bunch of one liners from the main character of Deus Ex. I think it was called "The Best of JC Denton". Does anyone have this saved somewhere?

Is this it?
Searched for: "JC Denton" "Deus Ex" video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To2KassxUeE

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

TTBF posted:

This part is definitely BioForge. It doesn't match the age youu mentioned though.

Oh poo poo, yeah. Looks like I managed to get two different games mixed up in my head. Bioforge is definitely right for the arm-beating segment. Thanks a lot for this.

As for the other game, I actually just now managed to find it myself. In case anyone else decides to search for it, the game I was thinking of was Quite Soulless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmpNpjXIiWE

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

contrapants posted:

Is this it?
Searched for: "JC Denton" "Deus Ex" video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To2KassxUeE

No, that isn't it. While it is a lot like this it has a seamless transition between his one liners. If it is still up on Youtube it's going by another name

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

There's a youtube video of two girls dancing and lip syncing in front of a couch to "Top of the World" by All American Rejects. On the couch is an incredibly large baby, who falls off, and the girls show little concern for the fat baby. I could've sworn I had favorited it on youtube, but it appears either I didn't, or it was deleted. If anyone has it saved or a working link to it, I'd be quite grateful.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx0oS__2pgc

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Does anybody remember the goonmade random comic generator that got posted a couple months ago? The page he created barely worked, but when it did, it was pretty hilarious. I make random generator thingies from time to time and I wanted to get in contact with the goon and see if he would let me use his art, but make a page that actually worked well.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
You're not talking about Pandyland, are you? I don't know if it's goon-made but it gets linked on the forums pretty frequently.
If that's not it and you do find it, please link it here! I love these random generators. :)

naptalan fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Feb 10, 2014

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Yep, that's the one! Still looks just as broken. Now to see if I can find a way to contact him.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
You know what I miss? Virtual Crack.

For three glorious years I could e-mail my friends thoughtful gifts of crack cocaine whenever it was their birthdays.

RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.
edit: nm

RaoulDuke12 fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Feb 18, 2014

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Is this still a thing?

I'm looking for a crazy person's personal website that I found around ten+ years ago, about this dude's alternative medical therapy that Big Pharma didn't want you to know about. Nothing new there, but the twist was that his therapy involved hitting you on the head repeatedly. He gave it some name like "percussive therapy" or "concussive therapy" or something like that and he explained at length how a hit in the right place could cure basically any physical or mental disorder. It was one of the most unintentionally funny things I'd ever read on the internet, I can only assume it's long gone but would love to find it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I'm looking for an old LP of LOZ: Ocarina of Time. It had lots of guest commentators and was really, really hilarious. They did random forum shoutouts and were just dicks the whole time. It isn't on the lp archive for some reason, but I remember watching it in like 2010, and it was old even then. The vids seem to have disappered from the internet as far as I can tell. Help?

EDIT: NVM found it, but all the videos are deleted. It's the BYOB LP by Khad from 2007. Any way to get the vids back? Or are they lost to the sands of time?

KitConstantine fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Feb 19, 2014

• Locked thread