Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

ChristianDB posted:

I would listen to that show. Opie is fast enough to keep a conversation and Ron is funny enough were it wouldn't be a snore fest. Was Fridays show any good with whookid? I haven't listened to opie and Anthony in like a year...bearable?

Sam ran a dating game that day and Bobo is one of the contestants and Ron pretty much goes silent from that point on unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

O__O posted:

Sam ran a dating game that day and Bobo is one of the contestants and Ron pretty much goes silent from that point on unfortunately.
Ron actually takes the Jimmy role of disgusted at Bobo and slips comments in periodically as the retards babble. It was a different listen compared to "Ron talks for three hours, while Fez clutches a table and reads Yahoo news."

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
O&A guests today: Vos, Bawby, Bonnie, Bill Burr, Keith Robinson, Dane Cook, Dave Attel, Big Jay Oakerson, *Nick Dipaolo phoner

livingfruitvirus fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Feb 19, 2014

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

livingfruitvirus posted:

O&A guests today: Vos, Bawby, Bonnie, Bill Burr, Keith Robinson, Dane Cook, Dave Attel, Big Jay Oakerson
Did Patrice die again or something?

EDIT: Oh yeah, the benefit.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
That was harsh :saddowns:

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I actually found myself sympathizing for Bobo for once regarding the cab incident. Also after the comedy show he was on Twitter in a panic because he had no way home. He shouldn't be doing this stuff on his own, and makes me wonder if his mom or sister even give a poo poo anymore.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

shyduck posted:

I actually found myself sympathizing for Bobo for once regarding the cab incident. Also after the comedy show he was on Twitter in a panic because he had no way home. He shouldn't be doing this stuff on his own, and makes me wonder if his mom or sister even give a poo poo anymore.

maybe he was lying

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

^ eym nawt lawying

Jimmy's latest intentionally annoying thing of going "dzztdzzt" at random times to go along with his "fawk yeah suhweeet" Chip persona is bothering me so drat much. Especially when he doesn't even give a Chip line and just does the noise out of nowhere. It gives me douche chills every time and nobody in the room acknowledges it.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
But he knows it's bad! That's what makes it funny: they know people are getting upset. Don't you get it?!

Some listeners should just stay listeners. :rolleyes:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Bobo stuff started to get a little ridiculous today. It came really close to just "Haha you're retarded!"

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

I'm just baffled that with all those comedians (Burr, Attel, Big Jay, Jimmy) in the room, Opie completely hosed up the flow of the conversation and went to a Bobo call. Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

The Dave posted:

The Bobo stuff started to get a little ridiculous today. It came really close to just "Haha you're retarded!"

I didn't think it was any worse than normal. It was probably better, really, because they were on his side and Levy talked about his efforts to help Bobo out.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I wonder what would happen if Adult Services were called on his family. The idea of his idiot mother feigning ignorance of what he does on the show is hilarious to me.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Cory Lidle posted:

I wonder what would happen if Adult Services were called on his family. The idea of his idiot mother feigning ignorance of what he does on the show is hilarious to me.

"Young man you clean your room RIGHT NOW or you will NOT be pussy diving at the Queens Motor Inn"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

"Young man you clean your room RIGHT NOW or you will NOT be pussy diving at the Queens Motor Inn"

"Are you not behaving? PUT YOUR loving TOWEL BACK ON!"

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

I still like Bobo poo poo but I laugh at people falling down at the grocery store so take that as you will.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Nothing has ever made me laugh as hard as Bobo the One Man Band. Christ, that was hysterical.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

TL posted:

Nothing has ever made me laugh as hard as Bobo the One Man Band. Christ, that was hysterical.

The Fugitive arc is wonderful. The dog scare to the fake arrest; what a loving goldmine.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

The tard friends of the show are one of the best parts, Lady Di is such a mess it's amazing.

Anyone else think Jimmy has been quieter than he usually is? He's doesn't seem his normal self.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I guess Ted Nugent called Obama a 'monrgrel' so tomorrow will probably be unlistenable.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the part in Bobo's fugitive bit where he momentarily breaks character is one of the funniest things that's ever happened on radio

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Riotgrrill posted:

Anyone else think Jimmy has been quieter than he usually is? He's doesn't seem his normal self.

He's still mourning Leno's retirement.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
I'd pay double my subscription if they retire that Cock Talk bit. Anything with that woman Troy Quan loves to use.

everyone wear hats now
Jul 29, 2010

Kenny convincing him that he really had stole the money and that there were detectives in the lobby waiting to take him into custody was loving great.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHsek2zDto

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

The Heckler posted:

Kenny convincing him that he really had stole the money and that there were detectives in the lobby waiting to take him into custody was loving great.

I'll come back from this, alright?!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
"Tell 'em what you want for dinner - a tossed salad."

"...I'll just take a tossed salad..."

I can't even think about that line without loving dying

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

I'll come back from this, alright?!

I'll ruh-BOUND from this...:qq:

Starting to get sick of Opie and his post-menopausal catchphrases. I literally heard him revving up for liberal use of "Taking a TASTE", when he went back to the "pay me" bit for Nutri-bullet or whatever that poo poo is called.

Comedians. Audio. A slow/developmentally challenged person. That's all you need and the show writes itself. You don't need social media plugs or viral videos, (b-b-b-)boys.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Required viewing for listeners of the Ron & Fez show:

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I have a healing power, of touch. I'm a healer. You know, I went to school, to become a dentist. I'm actually the only dentist-comedian. Probably something to do with my Jewish upbringing.

Now I know why Ron likes this guy so much, he's probably the single most carny-looking motherfucker I've ever seen.

Under the vegetable fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 19, 2014

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

The guy sounds like a more sane--thus, less interesting--Paul-O.

Not that I have anything against him, but I'd rather hear Paul-O. :(

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Under the vegetable posted:

Now I know why Ron likes this guy so much, he's probably the single most carny-looking motherfucker I've ever seen.

He's a carnie that looks "cleaned up".

He looks like someone that would siphon gas out of your car's tank.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Jeffrey Gurian here over-enunciating lots of uninteresting facts about comedy while having the tenacity to call myself a comedian, hear me on Ron and Fez Sirius XM Rawdog Comedy Hits 99 kill me now

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Tenacity. Audacity. Life is a big wide open range.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Morter posted:

I'll ruh-BOUND from this...:qq:

(b-b-b-)boys.

STOP DOING THIS!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

TwistedNails posted:

STOP DOING THIS!

(Sorry do you mean actual me, or are you referencing the callers that do this? Because I'm not a caller, in my defense... :ohdear: )

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Under the vegetable posted:

Required viewing for listeners of the Ron & Fez show:

Whoa! He looks like Cassidy from Preacher crossed with a 50 year old used car salesman from Jersey.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JExcxq-lT48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqybA_Ejvc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Patrice picking up the little kid :allears:

• Locked thread