Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Gorgon Holmes
Aug 1, 2007
Ask me about being possesed by the spirit of John Holmes
Have at me goons,

andrewgorgon

You'll mainly receive pictures of children,locations, random things, and flannel... Lots of flannel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Eye
Jul 12, 2010

Don't be so bloody gay, Cambo
Only just got snapchat so baptism of fire time.

anemaniacs

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
Just added a fuckload of you cuz the last group hardly ever snaps anymore except for like 3 or 4 of you.

I only had to block one goon (they wanted to send me a pic of their poop. Hooray!)

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could take all my skin off and writhe about.

Storm posted:

Just added a fuckload of you cuz the last group hardly ever snaps anymore except for like 3 or 4 of you.

I only had to block one goon (they wanted to send me a pic of their poop. Hooray!)

Wow no add.... I'll pretend my heart isn't broken :sigh:

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Storm posted:

How do I keep missing this?
To add some content, for whatever reason the snaps of goons and friends drinking are some of my favorite. Official 2014 snapchat drinking team.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 01:12 on Feb 17, 2014

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012

Storm posted:

I thought we already went over this. You see, it was someone else's poop, not mine. I just took a picture of it.

I may or may not have picked it up and played with it.

:yosbutt:

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

I have a couple buddies that aren't goons, but you should add them anyway. reignczech and imaudi5. Fair warning, imaudi5 has sent one snapchat of himself pooping.

You fuckers should have your own tv show. At least a YouTube channel.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Mobil app double post sorry.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

kenny powerzzz posted:

You fuckers should have your own tv show. At least a YouTube channel.
This - for Snizzpod for sure. 10 seconds isn't quite enough time for most of what he seems to be doing. If he had another 5-10 seconds, it'd be perfect.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Except for that beer chug. 5 seconds was plenty for that!

BiRD BoY
Aug 18, 2003

Have a Nice Fright!
user: birdb0y

Send things. I'll wait...

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Aww, thanks! I really didn't want to slam that beer though. My buds and I are starting to experiment with Vine, with mixed results. :effort:

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Aww, thanks! I really didn't want to slam that beer though.

Yeah I could tell.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
I'm not sure about this, but whatevs. I'm robotfartz.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box has a new favorite as of 15:01 on Jan 27, 2015

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sorry if I grossed any of you goons out with my rotten wisdom tooth snap..
Who am I kidding?
I'm not sorry.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

My username is busses. I take videos from the operating room/hospital, funny videos I watch, strange music I listen too, and lot's of alcohol. I also like to doodle on top of pictures I take. Send me anything please!

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Also I've been contemplating changing my forum name to "snizzpod's beard".

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

We should post some of the best ones we see here, and by that I mean all of Snizzpod's

thats the straight dope
Apr 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Add me, rotspanier

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
So many people that were at the beginning of this thread have stopped posting stuff, ( :sadface: ) yet you're all still added, since I can't really sort out who hasn't posted in a week or two.
As a result, I've mostly just started posting stuff to My Story, unless I'm responding to a specific snapchat I got from someone. Because that's a drat lot of boxes to check every time.
I'm JabsTheGoon, and I've set My Stories to be visible to Everyone.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Of course that's you. What's up Drz buddy.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
I'm still posting the odd boring poo poo that doesn't contain pets or food and mostly not my hosed up face. I haven't added anyone new since first gathering names from this thread, like a carpet bomb in Vietnam. I prefer to use My Story because I'm lazy as gently caress. It's neat to know a few crew are sending me add requests though. Pretty proud that my snapchat list is exclusively SA members. No one else I know outside the internet uses snapchat. Mostly because where I come from it's synonymous with misguided nudie teen snaps and pedos. Pretty sure most of the people I know that still think that are harboring closet sodomite tendencies anyway.

I got asked where the shirt came from yesterday - it's from killstar.com. Also, shout out to deathslushie, congrats on getting the JOB!

oh yeah I'm still dirtgolem.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Snapchat, also known as enabling.

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?

h210679 posted:

Also, shout out to deathslushie, congrats on getting the JOB!

Thanks! I'm still sorta reeling.

P. S. Your face isn't weird.

P. P. S. Favorite snizzpod snap: using an air horn to upset a small child.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Deathslushie posted:

P. P. S. Favorite snizzpod snap: using an air horn to upset a small child.

My kids are going to be nervous wrecks before long.

Also, posting to your story is the way to go, unless you want to send a snap to a particular person. I keep trying to tell imaudi5 that but he don't listen to me.

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
My favorite snizzpod was the throwing of a glass (?) at the girl at the top of the stairs, it shattering, and her going "HA! YOU MISSED!"

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

bluejk85

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
So, stuff posted to your story never gets deleted?

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:

Oldstench posted:

So, stuff posted to your story never gets deleted?
it's visible for a rolling 24 hours, based on your security settings (friends only/everyone)

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Jul 11, 2015

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Storm posted:

My favorite snizzpod was the throwing of a glass (?) at the girl at the top of the stairs, it shattering, and her going "HA! YOU MISSED!"

Snowball. It's probably a good thing I missed. I threw it pretty hard.

Private Eye
Jul 12, 2010

Don't be so bloody gay, Cambo

Hobo Lumpkins posted:

Sorry if I grossed any of you goons out with my rotten wisdom tooth snap..
Who am I kidding?
I'm not sorry.

That tooth was bloody massive

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Private Eye posted:

That tooth was bloody massive

And don't I know about it today.. so much pain :cry:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hobo Lumpkins posted:

And don't I know about it today.. so much pain :cry:

Let's see that bloody tooth hole, don't be shy.

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Twilight of the Pogs posted:

Let's see that bloody tooth hole, don't be shy.

Haha I actually tried to get a picture but it's too far up the back, very awkward and dark. Didn't want you guys to miss out on the fun stuff.

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

Why aren't my snaps sending?? drat you, service I don't pay a cent for.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I guess I'll get in on this...I need random things to not make me bored out of my skull at work (benefits of working in software QA: Lots of free time at your desk. Downside: lots of free time.)

DrBouvenstein

Edit: I'm new to this...I just added a bunch of you...is there a way to just send something to everyone on my friends list? Or do I have to select you all individually?

Double edit: Enjoy that Lego Iron Man, you individually selected goons...couldn't get all of you, because the lack of "select all" (or my inability to fidn it) made me give up halfway through selecting people.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 22:32 on Feb 20, 2014

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

just add it to your story then everyone can see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Jul 11, 2015

• Locked thread