Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Sole.Sushi posted:

>combine best parts of all three golems into one golem, saving staff power while simultaneously making a better, more combat-ready golem. Go North.

The Name. THE NAME! THE NAME!

edit: but yeah do the poo poo Sushi said this is the best plan so far, skeletonweedflesh golem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
put the hilt of the staff into the old man's butt in order to provide it with a surplus of power

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

copy of a posted:

> do whatever Atma wants to advance the drat game

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
>masturbate a whole lot and create a cum golem

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled

Sole.Sushi posted:

>combine best parts of all three golems into one golem, saving staff power while simultaneously making a better, more combat-ready golem. Go north.

This is the best next step. Chimera golem!

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
>ragequit :(

Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.

Sole.Sushi posted:

>combine best parts of all three golems into one golem, saving staff power while simultaneously making a better, more combat-ready golem. Go north.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

don't combine the golems yet. gotta save that for the big final battle as our ace in the hole

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
>combine the weed golem and bone golem into a single form, and name it Weedlord Bonerhitler.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

PBJ posted:

>combine the weed golem and bone golem into a single form, and name it Weedlord Bonerhitler.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

PBJ posted:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x141 KERNEL PANIC

>ignore the thread for a few weeks, and then catch up to see how much progress has been made

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Is Atma the Deceiver?

>kill Atma, just in case

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Is Atma the Deceiver?

>kill Atma, just in case

and At "The Deceiver" ma never posted again

gaston
Feb 20, 2004

lol what.
Fly up really high so you can see what is to the North.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

gggiiimmmppp posted:

and At "The Deceiver" ma never posted again

What about

>SHOUT, SHOUT, SHOUT AT THE DEVIL DECEIVER

?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

PBJ posted:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

PBJ posted:

And go north.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

> kill the angels and offer them to satan as a sacrifice

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

>make the golems gently caress each other in front of the angels

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>cum all over the face of the large angel

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Have passionate sex with the angels.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

>Ask the Angels why Satan wants you dead

Mike88511
Aug 12, 2008

>make grenade with beer bottle and weed and light and throw at angels

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

For real though,
>find out how to recharge the staff, use staff to trap demons in a sea of weed, touch the rune on your helmet and set the weed forest ablaze

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

> Ask the angels for a sitrep

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Slam all the beer, get high and vomit. Flip the archangel off just before you pass the gently caress out.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

i love the goatse tower

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Rally the angels with a rousing speech:

Quidam Viator posted:

> Say "My fellow Americans, make no mistake. Change isn't easy. It won't happen overnight. There will be setbacks and false starts. But together, we can defeat this Deceiver. Now, let me be clear: in order to win back America, we're all going to have to take it in the rear end from this giant flesh golem. But that's what binds us together as Americans: our willingness to put aside our own selfish agendas and bend over and take it up the dumper from a 9-foot-tall putrescent wad of decaying flesh with a 37-inch long gangrenous, acid dripping meat missile. Thank you, and may God Bless America."

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

i love the goatse tower

> make love to the goatse tower

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Tell the large angel "You think I'm on your side?" and cackle maniacally as you run your trident into his chest.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Justin Tyme posted:

For real though,
>find out how to recharge the staff, use staff to trap demons in a sea of weed, touch the rune on your helmet and set the weed forest ablaze

Redjakk
Apr 24, 2007

cormano sigue siendo mi hermano
Fun Shoe
Wiretap the demons to find their evil plan and then call in a drone strike

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Redjakk posted:

Weedtap the demons to find their evil plan and then call in a drone strike

Might have to temporarily disassemble golems for this but yeah those drones should still be up there

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Justin Tyme posted:

For real though,

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Redjakk posted:

>Wiretap the demons, angels, yourself, Bob and Wife, Old man, and all three golems. Ask the angels if they know where you can buy drugs.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Redjakk posted:

voting this

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Send in the weed golem, then set it alight with the magic helmet once it's either upwind of the demon horde or in the middle of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Set the weed golem on fire and catapult it into the demon army to get them all high

• Locked thread