Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bartok posted:

The best part about last night was Miss Nitro. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers_Turner

What a stink that ever did stink!

The best part about Nitro was everyone getting more and more hyped for someone to go into the pool until Kevin Sullivan brawled with noted piece of poo poo Hardbody Harrison. Everyone was so mad when Sullivan skipped the pool and brawled onto the boardwalk, then got so excited when we thought we might get an ocean spot instead. Then that was denied and we hated Sullivan even more until he went back to the pool and through Hardbody in. Psychology! Or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wait, I missed the ending, somebody actually DID go into the pool!?!

laz0rbeak
Oct 9, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Wait, I missed the ending, somebody actually DID go into the pool!?!

Yes, Hardbody Harrison got pooled. If 1997 Jerry Lawler had been the commentator, he would've said something horrible about Harrison's ability to swim. And star of Double Team Dennis Rodman officially joined the NWO via a very brief pre-tape. Whether Double Team villain Mickey Rourke will side with team NWO, team WCW, or team Piper remains up in the air.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Was there some drama about people not wanting to take the pool bump? Why not? The easiest bump. The bump that isn't.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Halloween Jack posted:

Was there some drama about people not wanting to take the pool bump? Why not? The easiest bump. The bump that isn't.

The only drama I've heard is when wrestlers would take unplanned pool bumps that took away from pool bumps later in the show/got the ringside area wet.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

laz0rbeak posted:

Yes, Hardbody Harrison got pooled. If 1997 Jerry Lawler had been the commentator, he would've said something horrible about Harrison's ability to swim.

Lawler was always pretty terrible about women and gays but even at the height of NoD I don't recall him going to the racist joke well.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Lawler made racist jokes constantly as a heel. A poo poo-load about Taka Michinoku, I remember some Tito Santana ones. Hell if anybody was heeling on somebody by being racist, Lawler would back them up. Pretty sure he made a bunch of criminal jokes about Booker T during that loving Triple H feud. You can write it off as heeling but they're not hard to find.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

epitasis posted:

Lawler made racist jokes constantly as a heel. A poo poo-load about Taka Michinoku, I remember some Tito Santana ones. Hell if anybody was heeling on somebody by being racist, Lawler would back them up. Pretty sure he made a bunch of criminal jokes about Booker T during that loving Triple H feud. You can write it off as heeling but they're not hard to find.

I'm not going to defend a lot of the poo poo he said as a heel announcer, but I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was an old school wrestler heeling it up. Unlike many of his contemporaries like Hayes and Dusty I've never heard of him being a racist off the air.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

epitasis posted:

"I saw Booker T's family photo; it was a court room sketch! HA!"

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember seeing a Botchamania once where Bull Pain was talking about the pool bump. He mentioned that they told everyone NOT to do pool bumps because it was happening in the main event with Flair, and he said he hated pool bumps anyway because it messed up your gear.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Lawler was always pretty terrible about women and gays but even at the height of NoD I don't recall him going to the racist joke well.
"BABY STEALING GYPSIES!"

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

CVagts posted:

I remember seeing a Botchamania once where Bull Pain was talking about the pool bump. He mentioned that they told everyone NOT to do pool bumps because it was happening in the main event with Flair, and he said he hated pool bumps anyway because it messed up your gear.

That's what I was thinking of when watching on Tuesday. It must've been a different time when there was a pool around though. The main event from the Tuesday Nitro was Harlem Heat jumping Public Enemy from behind during an interview. Yeah. I guess you could count the 10 minute nWo promo that was the segment before that?

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

Static Rook posted:

That's what I was thinking of when watching on Tuesday. It must've been a different time when there was a pool around though.

They had a pool at the Spring Break Nitro every year. The one where Flair does the pool bump is in 1999, I think.

If WCW was around today, we'd probably get the see Flair do a blade job after a pool bump.

Zack_Gochuck fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Feb 21, 2014

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Zack_Gochuck posted:

They had a pool at the Spring Break Nitro every year. The one where Flair does the pool bump is in 1999, I think.

If WCW was around today, we'd probably get the see Flair do a blade job after a pool bump.

"The water was too hard and it cut my forehead open :smith:"

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Zack_Gochuck posted:

Man, I remember this. It was after a Ric Flair vs Rey Misterio Jr. match for the WCW Heavyweight title, I was so pumped for Rey to win the title.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

The best part about Nitro was everyone getting more and more hyped for someone to go into the pool until Kevin Sullivan brawled with noted piece of poo poo Hardbody Harrison. Everyone was so mad when Sullivan skipped the pool and brawled onto the boardwalk, then got so excited when we thought we might get an ocean spot instead. Then that was denied and we hated Sullivan even more until he went back to the pool and through Hardbody in. Psychology! Or something.

Is that the Botchamania thing "He tried to throw me in the pool, so I stiffed him and he said 'hey motherfucker - you stiffed me!'" ?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Zack_Gochuck posted:

The pool would turn red, and it would not be the blood of his enemies.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Why did they use two announce teams on Nitro? It seems like a weird thing to do, I could understand if it was a three hour broadcast maybe, but for two hours having two announce teams seems weird.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Nitro was three hours for a decent chunk of its run.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Stallion Cabana posted:

Why did they use two announce teams on Nitro? It seems like a weird thing to do, I could understand if it was a three hour broadcast maybe, but for two hours having two announce teams seems weird.

Bobby could only be there a certain amount of time before he would go on a killing spree.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 21, 2014

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

LordPants posted:

Is that the Botchamania thing "He tried to throw me in the pool, so I stiffed him and he said 'hey motherfucker - you stiffed me!'" ?

I want to say that was Van Hammer in that one, but I could be wrong.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SiKboy posted:

I want to say that was Van Hammer in that one, but I could be wrong.

It is. Van Hammer stiffed the poo poo out of BULL PAIN on his finisher then after the match started telling Pit Bull how awesome it was. Pit Bull just said it was alright, didn't hurt too much.

EDIT: I always forget his stupid name.

Admiral Joeslop fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 24, 2014

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYjc8v0cZY

I can't find the Botchamania where he has Bull Paine shooting about it, but the main thrust is that everyone was expressly forbidden from doing pool spots so that it would matter more when Ric and Rey did it. First match on the show, Van Hammer tries to put Bull in the pool.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xT9gBDQuKs&t=182s

Name Change fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 21, 2014

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I remember really liking Rey vs Flair.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I haven't had a chance to go through this week's Observer back issue until today so here's the quotes for 12/16/96.

quote:

A totally weird situation occurred at an indie show on 12/8 in Woodbridge, VA when the promoter of the card no-showed and nobody got paid and they basically told the fans what had happened. Sabu and Rob Van Dam were scheduled to headline and both simply decided not to work since nobody was getting paid. Stevie Richards, Blue Meanie, Axl Rotten and The Head Bangers took over the show and did a bunch of comedy spots, such as Nick Patrick ref parodying and pretending to do a match with Hogan vs. Warrior spots. At one point several of the wrestlers were in the ring while an explicit Adam Sandler song was playing and they were all pretending to jack off. At another point the wrestlers were doing a pass-the-hat for money with the fans answering questions for $1. When Rotten was asked how he got the scars on his arm he said that he cut up a Gillette razor blade, taped it to his hand and cut up his shoulder while his opponent was hitting him with a baseball bat. The Gangstas worked, running in wearing street clothes and beating up Richards & Meanie in 30 seconds. After the match Richards and Meanie turned on each other and did Hogan and Warrior spots back and forth on each other.

quote:

Hogan is now on the road selling "Thunder mixers," which are really cheap blenders. While on the road, he still does the three demandments gimmick. He says he hasn't changed, but wears NWO gimmicks and explains his deal by saying he got tired of all the politics in the big pro wrestling organizations and decided to form his own company.

Dave clears up a mystery that we were wondering about :

quote:

Kevin Sullivan's unnamed opponent on the 12/2 Nitro was Sean Casey. The name the announcers were given for him was Prince Iaukea and they recognized that wasn't who it was. Larry Zbyszko put Tony Schiavone in a bad way since he knew neither knew who it was and both were trying to talk around it. Zbyszko finally asked Schiavone who it was and Schiavone had to admit that he didn't know.

and finally, a letter about the PWI 500.

quote:

Slowly but surely the Pro Wrestling Illustrated top 500 moves away from being totally ridiculous to being only slightly absurd, kind of like WCW and WWF doing more shoot angles like the NWO and Jim Ross tirade. The list is moving toward reality, if there is such a thing. But these ratings are still about as accurate as a movie villains gunshots at the main action hero.

The top ten consists of one Japanese wrestler, Kenta Kobashi, at No. 4. No. 4 this year after being No. 64 in 1994 and No. 28 in 1995. I wonder how many gifts Bill Apter got for making Kobashi the highest rated foreign wrestler in the history of his poll? Although the top ten still has eight wrestlers from the WWF/WCW monopoly (only Kobashi and Sabu), it was nice to see Rey Misterio Jr. (7) ranked above Hulk Hogan (8) and Ric Flair (10). Of course, having The Giant No. 2 and Ahmed Johnson at No. 5 (and people want to get rid of affirmative action?) reminds his readers where they really are. But all in all it wasn't too bad. Then we get to the rest of the list. Lex Luger (17) ahead of Chris Benoit (18)? Has Luger even done a wrestling move in the last three years? Jeff Jarrett (26) in front of Mitsuharu Misawa (28)? Why downgrade someone just because they can't lip synch in English? How about Jerry Lawler (31) ahead of Great Muta (32), Owen Hart (33), Too Cold Scorpio (35), Nobuhiko Takada (36), Jushin Liger (38), Psicosis (39), Ultimo Dragon (41) and Chris Jericho (42)? Antonio Inoki (52) is rated ahead of Juventud Guerrera (60), Toshiaki Kawada (62) and Steve Williams (68). Repeat after me. The Muhammad Ali match was in 1976. The year is now 1996. Hey, Mabel is No. 53. Isn't this pro wrestling, not which person contributes the most to McDonalds profits. Giant Baba must have had a great year as he moved up from 248 to 85. "Famous for his judo chops and big foot, doesn't wrestle as regularly as he used to, but is still very effective when he does." Excuse me. Ultimate Warrior (110) and Meng (140) ahead of Terry Funk (143). That's just no respect. What does a man have to do, burn himself and cut himself to shreds in barbed wire? Ian Rotten is 178. Never mind. Steve McMichael (300) is just ahead of Silver King (303). I wouldn't buy that if you gave me all the money in Mongo's briefcase.

Robert Lee Solari II

Detroit, Michigan

People can't help but get angry about the PWI 500.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Joeslop posted:

It is. Van Hammer stiffed the poo poo out of Pit Bull on his finisher then after the match started telling Pit Bull how awesome it was. Pit Bull just said it was alright, didn't hurt too much.

Me and my buddy saw Van Hammer in Tijuana and got shitfaced with him. He was asking about pill hookups the whole time. All we knew was pot and booze.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

natetimm posted:

Me and my buddy saw Van Hammer in Tijuana and got shitfaced with him. He was asking about pill hookups the whole time. All we knew was pot and booze.

We must know everything.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

MassRafTer posted:

We must know everything.

We didn't even know he was a wrestler at first. We were at this place in Tijuana called Mr. Crown's which was basically just a lovely dive bar across the street from what was a much more popular club called Safari. We were drunk as skunks, and this immense dude just comes and sits near us. My buddy, who we actually called "Hippie" at the time due to his unfortunate choices in wardrobe and hairstyle started talking to him. I guess the thing they had in common was Van Hammer's gimmick and my buddy's lifestyle choices. Anyway, I was actually watching wrestling fairly regularly at the time (I think it was either 1998 or 1999) and I had no idea who the loving guy was even after he explained it to me. I don't know if I had just missed whatever Nitro matches he had worked or whatever but he had to explain who he was to my drunk rear end over and over and I still never had the light come on in my head. It wasn't until later when we saw him on TV that I finally figured it out.

Anyway, pills. Dude wanted pills something fierce. Apparently he had some sort of bad experience at a pharmacy there in Tijuana and didn't get what he was looking for. That's kind of crazy because back in those days you could usually just walk into one of the big border pharmacies and buy whatever you want. He must have asked us 10 times if we knew someone who could get painkillers/benzos while we were drinking, and even though we offered to smoke him out he declined. He eventually wandered out of the bar and back down Revolucion Ave. (the main drag of lovely bars in Tijuana back in the day).

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE
Toxx Sonnet no. 15 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 I [The hell is a Juventud?]

Christ, Blitzkrieg was fast. I had forgot
How crisp he looked back in the day.
I'm guessing Juvi's moving on from pot
To stronger things to pump into his veins.

But still on form, I cannot knock his skill.
He's matching Blitzkrieg hold for every hold
And when it looks like either has the kill,
The other has an answer. This is gold!

When gravity looks like a suggestion,
The ropes to them are just a launching pad.
One final move when all is said and done.
The Juvi Driver off the top was rad.

To get me through my toxx, I hope you'll read
My poetry review of Spring Stampede.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 16 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 II [Bigelow vs. A Hack]

Rest in piece, Bam Bam, you were the best.
You did things that you didn't have to do.
Your legacy was set in stone, the rest
was just a bonus; so truly, thank you.

Your match with Sandman, minus beer and cig
Was probably my favourite match for years.
Chaotic hardcore match; the stakes weren't big
But your performance gave no cause for sneers.

Perhaps it hasn't aged that well at all,
Now that I'm 'smart', the cracks are obvious
But screw the commentary, it's a brawl
That's stuck with me now for a decade plus.

An Emerald Fusion through wood, steel, and the floor.
The eight year old in me cries out for more.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 17 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 III [Time I Will Never Get Back]

I don't know why this match is on the card.
To tell the truth, I don't remember it.
To Youtube - hopes for this are on their guard.
It's just as I expected, it was poo poo.

A 'cruiserweight', a Male from USA
Now sans eyepatch, mirror in its place
A narcissistic gimmick; go away.
Your gonorrhea gimmick had more grace.

Lex Luger did it better; that was harsh,
I never thought I'd say that in my life.
At least his body wasn't like a marsh.
Sharp as a blade? More like a butter knife.

I'll probably forget this match again.
I think that I was happier back then.

Volcano Style fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Feb 22, 2014

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Why didn't WCW ever have entire matches in the pool? That's ratings gold right there.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
You'd think they'd at least have a ladies match in the pool. Torrie vs Stacy or something.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

Why didn't WCW ever have entire matches in the pool? That's ratings gold right there.

I'm confused as to why this gimmick ever went away. Like, Summerslam would have a lot more character to it if the ring were surrounded by water.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Maxwell Lord posted:

I'm confused as to why this gimmick ever went away. Like, Summerslam would have a lot more character to it if the ring were surrounded by water.

WWE refuses to do anything WCW did, especially the great stuff.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

triplexpac posted:

WWE refuses to do anything WCW did, especially the great stuff.

I too wish for a return of Hog Wild.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

greatn posted:

You'd think they'd at least have a ladies match in the pool. Torrie vs Stacy or something.

Well we did eventually get Torrie vs. Stacy in an Egg Nog Bowl match

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE
Toxx Sonnet no. 18 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 IV [El Legendario Konnan]

I've never been a massive lucha fan.
Puroresu, hardcore and even World of Sport
have caught my eye. But, Mexico, I can
Confess my knowledge there falls short.

I never watched that much of AAA,
CMLL. The cruiserweights were how
I cut my teeth upon the style, and Rey
was awesome. Konnan, though? I raise my brow.

A legend in the lucha world, I'm told
But nothing leads me to that thinking stance.
His moves are slow, his gear makes him look old.
Not much impressed me at initial glance.

Someone as bad as him, I'll never know.
Oh yeah, he beat the Disco Inferno.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 19 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 V [A Poor Decision In Hindsight]

Raven and Saturn, not quite technical
Still hold their own against the Horseman's strength.
And Dean Malenko's analytical.
A list of wrestling holds unmatched for length.

The match was great, all four in record form,
Arn Anderson, the present wildcard.
While Chris Benoit is wrestling up a storm,
It's brought down by his safety's disregard.

In hindsight, that headbutt still makes me cringe.
His bloody nose; he's carried off backstage.
Another notch to make the man unhinged.
Straight to a chair, or falling from a cage.

This match made all men kick it up a notch.
It sucks that now it's difficult to watch.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 20 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 VI [Getting the Rub Back]

We should have had this match four months ago.
No cattle prod to drag the ending down.
It's short and sweet, but demonstrates their pros.
A chance for Goldberg's momentum rebound.

He's back, his arm attached from broken glass
That split the skin and put him on the shelf.
Just at a time they needed him; alas,
At least no one's to blame, except himself.

Big Sexy goes down, the spear took like a champ
The Wolfpac claimed that they were, quote, 'too sweet',
Revenge is even sweeter! Out like a lamp,
The Jackhammer leaves him a crumpled heap.

Goldberg has his eyes upon the top.
There's no way booking'd ever gently caress this up.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 21 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 VII [This Would Be The Final Match Someday]

Big Poppa Pump and Booker T, get hype.
The king of math back when he seemed to care,
And Booker T, on form, prepared to wipe
The doubters of his skills. The belt is there

Before him. Glory right before his grasp.
The main event thereafter, right at the door.
The nWo's elite may block his path,
But Harlem Heat will burn forever more.

They complement each other, strikes meet throws.
The referee's not looking! Cleaned his clock
with one shot to the throat and down he goes.
A weapon from his tights (and not his cock).

The man called T is out, it's Steiner's pin.
The New World Order claims another win.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 22 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 VIII [Oklahoma's Belt]

The story of the match is thus; Rey's move,
The top rope rana doesn't work, and yet
He's found the bulldog! New, improved!
A friendly match has cause for an upset.

Come Monday Nitro, Rey defeats his friend!
He may be champion now, but at what cost?
His camrad'rie with Kidman just might end
Since Kidman isn't happy with the loss.

A rematch set, and both are at their peak.
The Bulldog doesn't work! Nor does it twice!
A last resort to what he thought was weak
Kidman takes the rana, pays the price.

Rey proves himself as champ, but what means more
Is that his bond with Kidman still endures.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 23 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 IX [Prelude to the End]

A fatal fourway for the golden crown
The headline of tonight, a sight to see.
An echelon of heroes throwing down.
Sting, Ric Flair, the Hulkster, DDP.

Flair won the belt last month, the means of which
Have caused the crown to view him as a crook.
The saviour turned to villain, in a pinch
It helps that, in kayfabe, he has the book.

We can't forget The Stinger's grand return
Since Bret the Hitman left him in a mess.
An nWo united, of which he's learned,
A cancer that his bat will soon suppress.

The Savage one returns in black and white.
But not the nWo; he's ref tonight.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 24 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 X [The End]

That's not to take away from DDP,
Who won't be left upon the roadside's edge.
"I'm sick of wars, I'll be the champ, you'll see
Now is my time," the Diamond Studd doth pledge.

Hogan wraps his knee around the post
A plentiful excuse to not be pinned.
Ten minutes work tonight, I think, at most.
He'll never look this weak, never again.

Just when it looks like Flar has all but won,
An elbow falls to crush the boss' neck.
The Macho Man resets the pace to none.
All men are left upon the floor, a wreck.

It took one move. Three times, the ringbell rang.
The People's Champ is here, you monkeys. BANG.

---

Toxx Sonnet no. 25 - Ode to Spring Stampede '99 XI [Epilogue]

What did I think? It's hard to say. It's been
So long since I first saw this show.
But like a wine, that age grants quality
My fondness for this card has only grown.

A mesh of styles, a token jobber match,
A hardcore brawl that I love to this day.
Mysterio today is not even a patch
On how he used to move. I miss topes.

But has it aged quite badly? I defy
Someone to find a show that's not. In some
ways, yes, in others no. But still I try
To find the good in this. Wrestling is fun!

I loved this show, but now I shed a tear.
It's all downhill, and steep as gently caress, from here.

Volcano Style fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Feb 22, 2014

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Astro7x posted:

Well we did eventually get Torrie vs. Stacy in an Egg Nog Bowl match

This had to be beyond disgusting to do.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

greatn posted:

Russo was never the booker during a Spring Breakout. Thank god, or we may not have gotten this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJzj4DXHYE

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Y'know what, that's actually a really cool visual, putting aside the matter of Hogan being able to see hundreds of miles off in the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

What I wanna know is how the producers knew to play Wall's music.