Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Studio posted:

Knowing competitive gamers his diet is McDoubles and KBBQ.

One would think TheOddOne's health scare from season 2 would have instilled some respect for proper diet in the lot of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Angry Walrus posted:

One would think TheOddOne's health scare from season 2 would have instilled some respect for proper diet in the lot of them.

No see he was eating microwave meals and Arizona Iced Tea, totally different case :yayclod:

It could be something serious, or it could be diet. Coast has less structure so there are probably less people to say "Don't eat that."

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I like the Stealth's team comp. Lots of kiting and knock ups.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

How did the Stealths not qualify for Champion's Spring? I saw that they didnt even make it into the qualifier series or something?

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
:siren: Jinx pick in Korea :siren:

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Imp was taken to the hospital before the match, if one is wondering where he is. I hope he's okay.

e: Oh, I guess he was sick. Shiphtur has been sick a lot!

Ahaha LoL masters is having the flash icon particle bug on Nami effects

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Feb 23, 2014

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Having Prime Optimus in OGN is great. They are cool to watch AND it means there's a chance that you could see MarineKing playing league in OGN. That would be pretty incredible.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Next up: MarineKing crying on the OGN home page. Pleas RIot please.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
I'm at the LCS and apparently the hardest thing for the people overseeing the players is not screaming when someone makes a sick play hahaha.

Also totally got pics with Phreak.

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
I think rivington just said "For True" when he was trying to say either "for sure" or "very true" and it ended up just sounding like "furtrue"

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Whoa, Balls is buff.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Rivington is really bad today. Nearly every sentence of his sounds like something from a stroke victim. It usually doesn't bother me, but god drat it is non stop.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

Whoa, Balls is buff.

Snoopeh is bigger :colbert:

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
What the hell was that Solar Flare?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

theshim posted:

What the hell was that Solar Flare?

What the hell was that awkward, delayed follow-up on that Solar Flare?

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Yes, let's waste three ults on a support Annie...

theshim
May 1, 2012

EG WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Constant spamming every ult onto Annie over and over. This is ridiculous.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Krepo is having an astonishing off day today. He has very little lane presence and allowed Sneaky to massively outfarm and outpush Ezreal, and then all of his initiation attempts have been bizarre and sad.

silly
Jul 15, 2004

"I saw it get by the mound, and I saw Superman at second base."
Snoopeh's build is terrible. Needed to build straight tank with this comp (or at least just go Elder Golem->Brutalizer->More tank). That Hexdrinker...

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

drat, I just checked in to see the very end there and C9 completely trashed EG with a double-Ace into a Surrender. Was it basically like that all game?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
That was such an amazing comedy visual at the start of the final fight. Snoopeh boldly ults off the screen into the C9 team... and immediately dies out of camera view.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Jonny Angel posted:

That was such an amazing comedy visual at the start of the final fight. Snoopeh boldly ults off the screen into the C9 team... and immediately dies out of camera view.
I admit to laughing at "Hey, when you go off the bottom of the screen you die". :v:

Age of the Atomic Mom
Oct 15, 2009

Monathin posted:

drat, I just checked in to see the very end there and C9 completely trashed EG with a double-Ace into a Surrender. Was it basically like that all game?

Slightly worse, earlier on it was EG starting the engagements and flopping them badly. Feel bad for EG, it was just a terrible game out of them.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Monathin posted:

The first really big team fight, EG blew all of their ultimates on Annie and then lost the fight 3 for 1. The second big team fight, EG blew all of their ultimates on Annie and lost the fight 3 for 1 about three minutes later.

Also, Sneaky with 100% kill participation.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Sneaky also with a 36 KDA for the week. Amazing stuff!

I feel like CLG vs Coast is the game to watch for the day. Both of these teams have recently gotten their poo poo together in a big way, and they've had impressive victories over C9 and TSM respectively. Something's gotta give in this match.

Also, something's also gotta give in the opposite way in Dig vs. XDG. Terrible slumps for both teams - who will throw harder? (It'll be XDG)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Balls seems allergic to interviews, he never really wants to say anything on a camera.

Jonny Angel posted:

Sneaky also with a 36 KDA for the week. Amazing stuff!

I feel like CLG vs Coast is the game to watch for the day. Both of these teams have recently gotten their poo poo together in a big way, and they've had impressive victories over C9 and TSM respectively. Something's gotta give in this match.

Also, something's also gotta give in the opposite way in Dig vs. XDG. Terrible slumps for both teams - who will throw harder? (It'll be XDG)
The only real answer is the first double aced by Baron in LCS.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
After acing both teams, Baron will spend his newfound money on boots. He'll then slowly make his way to the nexuses of both teams in turn and destroy them.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Zac!?

e: Wait, is Bjerg going on Lulu?

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Zamphira must be so annoyed that everyone and their mother plays mid Lulu (and is probably going to get it nerfed as a result).

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Awww, they're being quiet for Yasuo's performances. :3:

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Why is Rivington making all these sound effects this game? He sounds like a 5 year old

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

wodin posted:

Zamphira must be so annoyed that everyone and their mother plays mid Lulu (and is probably going to get it nerfed as a result).

I think he's more annoyed that Korea is getting credit for Lulu mid.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Beautiful teamfight by TSM. Melting Saint meant no easy Yasuo ults.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Glad TSM won, I was going to be real sad if they started pulling a fnatic. Or a Curse/Dig from the first split.

Hyped for the next game, should be the most interesting one of the day.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

I love those pointless sounds of the game: "Imps! Imps! DPS in 12! IMPS LEFT SIDE. Taunt imps!"

We do see there that Bjerg made the Baron call though.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Hey Phreak's back

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
C9's bot lane is really developing into this self-sustaining teamfight entity and at this point LemonNation and Sneaky have synergy rivaling a lot of top-tier duos.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Has Bjergsen spent a lot of time in the US, or had an American education? His Danish accent is barely noticeable.

vvv I feel so inadequate about my degree now.

Jenny Angel fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Feb 23, 2014

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Jonny Angel posted:

Has Bjergsen spent a lot of time in the US, or had an American education? His Danish accent is barely noticeable.

He moved to the US for the first time when he joined TSM and dropped out of school in 8th grade. He's just learned English from playing video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Denmark has probably the best non-native english teaching in the world and everyone has to learn it. They do tend to have a bit of a nasaly sound but it goes away really fast when they speak English a lot. You will basically never talk to a Dane who speaks English and have any trouble understanding them.

• Locked thread