Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jerusalem posted:

Oh wow that is amazing. That means Robbie HAS to be the one to come save the day :haw:

JJJ dressed as iron man an Robbie dressed as Spidey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Jerusalem posted:

Oh wow that is amazing. That means Robbie HAS to be the one to come save the day :haw:

If this arc ends with Robbie in a War Machine suit then my life will be complete.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Jerusalem posted:

Iron Jonah vs. Robbie Machine :allears:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

If this arc ends with Robbie in a War Machine suit then my life will be complete.

"Here's my Sunday edition best! PROTON CANNON!"

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Jerusalem posted:

Given what I can remember of the comic strip it's a lot more likely that a brick will hit Johan in the head, knocking him out until the crisis passes. Spiderman will watch all of this unfold on TV while he zones out on the couch.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

bobkatt013 posted:

JJJ dressed as iron man an Robbie dressed as Spidey

Or Jonah kills some guy at a kid's birthday party who's dressed in a really nice Spidey costume.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I hope this happens and that the weekday colorist screws up his color scheme as well.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Will they draw big sideburns on the outside of the War Machine helmet?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Well gently caress you too Stark :britain:

Guardians of the Galaxy #3

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Iron Jonah? He's ok. I mean he's no...

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Mad Jim Jaspers started setting his sights pretty low.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Don't worry if you're having trouble with the new Guardians now that the old ones are gone. You're not the only one.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Kyle Rayner don't care about the blue man.

Also, unpopular opinion, I think pushing Kyle and Carol is the funniest poo poo and I hope they hook up for the ridiculousness of it all. It's like Nightwing dating Catwoman.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

DisMafugga posted:

David Wilkerson's The cross and the switchblade.
Issue #1
Cover Date - January 1, 1972

Ah, real life is so cruel :o:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Chinaman7000 posted:

Kyle Rayner don't care about the blue man.

Also, unpopular opinion, I think pushing Kyle and Carol is the funniest poo poo and I hope they hook up for the ridiculousness of it all. It's like Nightwing dating Catwoman.

I cod see that happening as Selina wanting to hurt Bruce and Dick will bang anyone unless it's raining and on top of a roof.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I have no idea where I found these; they were sitting on my hard drive. No idea about the translation either.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

GorfZaplen posted:

I have no idea where I found these; they were sitting on my hard drive. No idea about the translation either.

Basically it's Tony explaining the briefcase suit from Iron Man 2, saying that it's crucial that he be able to become Iron Man at any time. This leads to him modifying everything to be an impromptu suit.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

GorfZaplen posted:

What's the onomatopoeia being used here? Ga-something-ya?

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

FredMSloniker posted:

What's the onomatopoeia being used here? Ga-something-ya?

"Gacha." Pretty much "clank" or "clack" or something along those lines.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

It's not just JJJ (who is once again gold, since it's Sunday) that's amazing today.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Veotax posted:

It's not just JJJ (who is once again gold, since it's Sunday) that's amazing today.

This is gonna end up in that one scene from the first Iron Man movie, isn't it.

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
Tales Designed to Thrizzle #1 (I think)

DisMafugga
Apr 29, 2013

Action Comics NO. 482

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

GorfZaplen posted:

I love his expression when he sees the toilet.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Sefer posted:

I love his expression when he sees the toilet.

You can see the gears in his head turning.

"What if I was on the crapper, and AIM burst through the door..."

e: So that comic inspired me to go surfing through pixiv's American comics tag and I couldn't help but find this one hilarious. It's just something about the loving chin and the way Batman looks so nonplussed.

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Feb 24, 2014

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
That one is not quite bridging the language gap for me.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Kellsterik posted:

That one is not quite bridging the language gap for me.

It's a Joker earphone jack accessory. I can't really explain why I find it so funny so it's probably just me.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

DisMafugga posted:

Action Comics NO. 482

Holy cow I'm getting the strongest deja vu. I must have read that comic in a doctor's waiting room as a kid; it's too familiar. :staredog:

edit: I'm pretty sure I remember Action Comics NO. 481 -- the cover is etched into my memories.

:allears:

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Feb 24, 2014

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
From JL8 (Formerly Little League)

:laffo: at Bruce's 'smile'

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I only started reading JL8 recently and it is as cute as a button - Lil' Green Lantern immediately wanting to be best friends with the new kid (J'onn) because he's from outer space was adorable.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

From JL8 (Formerly Little League)

:laffo: at Bruce's 'smile'

This is amazing.

e: Oh my gawd Darkseid is their gym teacher

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 24, 2014

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

bobkatt013 posted:

I cod see that happening as Selina wanting to hurt Bruce and Dick will bang anyone unless it's raining and on top of a roof.

I think that was plot on an episode of WB-era Batman Animated I found sort of funny in that regards. She was 'dating' Nightwing and it's pissing Batgirl off.

Later, she's taunting to Batman or Batgirl something like, "He's not your Boy Wonder, anymore. He's a MAN Wonder."

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

AnonSpore posted:

This is amazing.

e: Oh my gawd Darkseid is their gym teacher

That's nothing. In tiny titans he's lunch lady Darkseid.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Oh drat there's Sandman characters in this, how did I not know about this before

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Veotax posted:

Why is Macklemore robbing the national guard armory?

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."
Perhaps the greatest picture taken out of context EVER.

(Fables: 1001 Nights of Snowfall)

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Veotax posted:

There is so much poo poo going on in this it's just great. An unguarded guard armory, his gun expelling two shells and shooting a laser beam, and then the poo poo that apparently happens between the last two lines of dialogue.

Crook: I've done my homework, Spike Baby!
Crook climbs in tank, starts tank, drives it forward.
Crook: We're makin' our escape in the tank!

Either that or the tank just randomly lurched forward, destroying boxes and startling the poo poo out of our crook.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

John Dyne posted:

An unguarded guard armory

Who nationally guards the National Guards?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

WickedHate posted:

I 'unno.

Coastguard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Roboto
Jun 15, 2009

I SWING BY AUNT MAY's
FOR A SHOWER AND A
BITE, MOST NATURAL
THING IN THE WORLD,
ASSUMING SHE'S
NOT HOME...

...AND I
FIND HER IN BED
WITH MY
FATHER, AND THE
TWO OF THEM
ARE...ARE...

...AAAAAAAAUUUUGH!

WickedHate posted:

The collective power of America, which includes Jesus and Apple Pie.

• Locked thread