Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/663271199/no-dayz-later

the fund amount keeps changing!

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

The Edge of Extinction Online (Canceled)
by James K. Merrill
The Most Epic,Thrilling Ride f your life is now here! The Edge of Extinction! Online FPS Zombie Apocalypes game!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Okay. They are Nuts! You might be saying! What are we thinking? Well we are thinking of having and Awesome time some of our Awesome Backers! So for this reward you will get not only the beta,A tshirt, and the copy of the game! Ww! will also fly you to OHIO book you in the Holiday Inn, Arrange your ride to the hotel And its no extra charge! Not only that you will Get to meet the team In person! Eat dinner with them and Watch a movie! And yes this to is no extra cost! Thanks for your support! The Free copy of the game will be Shipped out after release date we estimate with your help Around march of next year! As well as the expansion pack,and your face in the game!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

OHIO

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

hi ian umm they are being awfully excited about you but fyi they made fun of you alot while you were gone

i'm confused because your posting is NOT what i expected from the way people made fun of you

anyhow just looking out

thanks for white knighting ian you loving dickbag douche

ian knows how we feel about him, we enjoy his presence but we don't just take his idiotic ideas and agree with him. it's probably why he comes back, because we're honest.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

we unironically admire ians ambition cause the great majority of us completely lack that

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Miley Virus posted:

we unironically admire ians ambition cause the great majority of us completely lack that

that too

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

graphics programs really need to make you pass a test before letting you non-proportionally stretch things

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

i'm the civilain

no, wait, i changed my mind.

i'm the banditt

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
and they kill survivors for loot and

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm the shattered dreams

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Werthog 95 posted:

i'm the shattered dreams

Kickstarter.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Proteus4994 posted:

i'm the banditt

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

no comment on this one except prooobably :nws: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harebrainedinc/period-panties

BennyGsGhost
Jun 27, 2002

Low P/B or Bust
Pillbug

lol @ cramp stamps

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
gotta admit my wife would probably wear some of those

plus i'm in charge of laundry so any little bit of help goes a long way

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

who took my kickstarter

ill find my kickstarter

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Miley Virus posted:

yep

also his inexhaustible supply of optimism

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

the 'first blood' combined with some kind of pony on the butt part of the underwear is disturbing

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

ahahahaha

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Trig Discipline posted:

yep

also his inexhaustible supply of optimism

basically ian embodies the opposite of yospos and it's a refreshing change of pace from wallowing in our own cyncicism

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Would wear

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

c sv status: the sansaire is gigantic but actually quiet, idk what USS did wrong to make it loud

also the display is hideous why did you not mention that

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 25, 2014

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

transfatphobic posted:

c sv status: the sansaire is gigantic but actually quiet, idk what USS did wrong to make it loud

i did talk about the display i said it reminded me of buying a sweet 5 dollar alarm clock from radio shack in 1980

anyhow it's really loud if you dont have something blocking the pump but if there's something blocking the pump then ur good. eggs are super loud.

i've had 2 meat parties and now people think i'm an amazing cook. going to do these (scroll down to attempt #3 this weekend for my star trek tng blue ray viewing party. doing to make those star fleet uniforms work

definitely all about the cheap cuts of meat tho. top sirloin and hangar steak have been great. rib eye was not great (mostly because i hosed it up but still)

i'm having all these meat parties because i'm trying not to kill myself by eating too much meat so i just farm the eating out to my friends

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
star trek and sous vide is like peak yospos

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

its way harder to read than an old alarm clock since its a lovely dot matrix and not a regular lcd

also aint anything blocking the port so

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

transfatphobic posted:

its way harder to read than an old alarm clock since its a lovely dot matrix and not a regular lcd

might be that the pot i'm using for sous vide is shaped in a way that makes it worse. it's kinda narrow i need something bigger and wider.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i asked my girlfriend to pick up something bigger and wider from target and she said 'if i knew how to get things that are big and wide i wouldn't be dating you' lol

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

transfatphobic posted:

Norm at tested said his display flickers constantly

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Yodzilla posted:

Norm at tested said his display flickers constantly

it does it seems programmed sorta poorly

like it's not flickering due to a connection problem it's flickering because it's confused

anyhow it's the least important thing so i dont care

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

i asked my girlfriend to pick up something bigger and wider from target and she said 'if i knew how to get things that are big and wide i wouldn't be dating you' lol

good gf

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

transfatphobic posted:

sweet cost cutting right there. slightly more functional than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqAaM2ncso

meanwhile, the anova has a touchscreen full colour lcd:

can i be the first to say... owned?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Nelson MandEULA posted:

sweet cost cutting right there. slightly more functional than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqAaM2ncso

meanwhile, the anova has a touchscreen full colour lcd:

can i be the first to say... owned?

i dont need a touchscreen lcd on everything. the knob on the sansaire is very easy to set, much easier than loving around on some dumb iphone wanna be

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
honestly i think the sansaire looks really fuckin dumb though

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

need stats on how many gay butts ian has snuggled with

(this year only, i'd like to parse the data quickly)

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

i dont need a touchscreen lcd on everything. the knob on the sansaire is very easy to set, much easier than loving around on some dumb iphone wanna be

i bet u luv touchin knobs guv'nor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

penus de milo posted:

yeah the east end was better when it was scumbags and stabbings, thats way better than some dude w/ a lovely moustache

yeah, glad you agree

• Locked thread